Broken Heart

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

   

   

Author’s Note

Sorry for the long wait. Anw, here’s a new chapter. ENJOY! :D

   

   

   

   

   

“...I’ll give her a chance.” you heard him said that.

You were stunned by his words that you couldn’t react immediately. But then, he spoke again.

“I want to give Qri a chance. Since you’re my love tutor and as being your student, I’ll take this as an assignment.”

You looked at him and he smiled then he continued, “After our conversation earlier, I started to think about it. When I was thinking about it, I suddenly saw Qri and she smiled at me. I know I’m bad because I’m cold towards her and kept ignoring her. But then I realized that I won’t die if I give her a chance right? Also, I don’t want to lose this chance. Maybe, just maybe she’s the one that I’ve been waiting for to fall in love with...”

Those words makes your heart into pieces. Despite of the sadness that you were having right now, you still tried your best to smile though it’s a fake smile.

You took a deep breath before saying, “Y-You’ve made a right decision. Since you’re a good student and as being your love tutor, I’ll stop the sessions as a gift.”

Luhan looked at you in surprise, “What are you saying? Why are you going to stop the sessions? It’s not like I already fall in love with her so why?”

You chuckled, “The sessions will stop but I didn’t said that I’ll stop helping you.” Luhan raised an eyebrow, “What do you mean?”

“What I’m saying is, we don’t need to continue our sessions anymore because we’re already done with that. That’s only for step one. Now that we’re already in step two and also we already selected a girl, I’ll help you to get close to her.” you explained.

Luhan’s mouth formed into a small ‘O’ as he nodded. “Let’s start tomorrow.” you beamed as if you’re excited for it.

He didn’t say a word nor reacted through nodding. Now, the silence filled the atmosphere.

You cleared your throat that broke the silence. “Umm.. I should leave now.” you were about to leave but Luhan stopped you by grabbing your wrist.

Slowly, you turned to face him, “Hmm?”

Luhan was serious as he looked at you directly in the eyes. “Can you... stay with me a little longer?”

Slowly, you nodded.

Both you and Luhan walked towards the railings and rested your elbows there. Still, no one open a topic. You took a glance at Luhan but he was only staring at the scenery in front of the two of you. You also did.

“Do you know what was my first impression to you?” you suddenly asked. “Ani.” he replied shortly.

“Then, do you want to know?” you asked. He nodded, “Ne.”

You took a deep breath, “Everyone’s first impression to you is that you are sweet, gentle and caring beacuse of your angelic face but my first impression to you was different. My first impression to you is cold-hearted. I’d never saw you smile at once before that’s why. But now I realized that you’re not. Everyone’s first impression to you was the real you, the real Luhan. Because of this love tutor thingy, I’ve finally knew who you really are.”

Luhan stared at you but didn’t say a word as you said those words about him. You turned to face him and smiled, “And I didn’t regret doing this.”

A smile crept on Luhan’s face unknowingly.

“See, you’re smiling now.” you snapped. Luhan immediately straightened his face as he looked away and cleared his throat.

“Luhan..” you called. “Hmm?”

You looked at the scenery again before you speak again. “What is your first impression to me?”

There was a short pause before he give you his reply. “Honestly, I don’t have any impression to you when we first met.” It made you faced him, “Mwo?!”

Luhan smiled, *Beacuse the first time I met you, you already showed me who you really are..*

You were still staring at him, totally confused. He then faced you, “That’s the truth. I don’t have any impression to you because I hate girls, remember?”

You rolled your eyes because of his statement then both of you burst into laughter.

“But honestly,” he started that made you stopped on laughing and stared at him. “My first impression to you is,”

*Aish! Why do he kept pausing. Luhan, just say it!* you nagged on your head.

“...secret!” then he laughed. Your jaw dropped and then rolled your eyes, “I thought you were serious this time.” you pouted. He chuckled, “But you’re wrong.” You made a face.

“You’ll find it soon.” he whispered.

“Eh?”

He shook his head, “Nothing.”

“Umm.. Luhan?”

“Hmm?”

“Do you know why I’m helping you?” you asked.

He shook his head, “Ani. Gundae,”

You faced him, waiting for him to continue. “I don’t want to know. I think it’s better if I didn’t know your reason.” he said.

*I don’t want you to find out also..* you smiled, “Psh! Even if you wanted to know, I’ll never tell it to you. It’s a secret.”

He rolled his eyes. You chuckled.

“It’s getting late. We should go back to the dorms now. You still need to make plan on how you will help me to get close to Qri. Come on, I’ll walk you there.”

You shook your head, “Ani. You don’t have to. Also, I wanted to walk alone.” you said.

“Are you sure?” he asked. You nodded. He let out a sigh, “Okay then. Let’s just go down together.” he said. You nodded again.

With that, the both of you went downstairs. Minutes later, you were already srparated to him.

At this moment, you couldn’t stopped yourself on crying anymore. Everytime Luhan mentioned Qri, seems like there’s a knife stabbing your heart.

*Why am I even crying? This is my sugggestion anyway. This is for Luhan’s happiness so I should be happy also for him. I need to support him even if this slowly killing my own heart. It doesn’t matter. I think Luhan also like Qri. I can feel it when he talks about her. Yes, that’s right Sooyoung! He likes her that’s why he wants to give her a chance. Han Sooyoung, wake up! You need to be happy for him even if it’s hurts badly...*

“Sooyoung-ah!” a sudden voice called you.