Him

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

   

   

You were still staring at Luhan in surprise. You couldn’t believe that you heard him right. It felt like you were talking to the different person.

Luhan raised an eyebrow when he noticed your stares, “What? Are we going to start our session or not?” he snapped. You shook away your thoughts and realized he’s for real.

“Umm.. Aren’t you mad at me?” you breathed out. Luhan frowned. “Umm.. You know, my friends knew about this. Aren’t you mad at me because I told them about this?” you trailed off.

Luhan shrugged, “That’s already happened. No one could ever change it back. And,” he paused, “I’m mad but I don’t want to argue anymore. Just start our session so we could finish it fast.” he snapped.

You pouted but nodded. “Araseo monster-jerk..” you mumbled to yourself. “What are you mumbling?” Luhan raised an eyebrow.

You looked up and shook your head, “Nothing.” You cleared your throat, “So,” you started, “May I ask you how you became part of EXO?” you asked.

Luhan frowned, “Why should I give you the answer?” he asked. You rolled your eyes, “I’m your love tutor, remember? You should answer my questions.” you stated.

Luhan shrugged, “Ask me another question except that. EXO will remain secret to everyone.” he said. You let out a sigh then lightly moved up your eyeglasses, “Okay, okay. If you say so..”

Luhan stared at you, “I wonder why your friend mistook me as the person who made you cry.” he suddenly said.

You looked up at him in surprise but then rolled your eyes, “Because you’re bad.” you said. Luhan shot you a death glare as you gulped and covered your mouth.

“I have a question and I’m curious about it. In our last session, you said falling in love is like a heaven and you will feel like flying.” he started. You nodded on his statement.

Then Luhan continued, “Then, why did you cry? Does falling in love will give you pain too?” he asked innocently.

You gulped by the sudden question, then said, “Yeah. Love has two different meanings. First is happiness. It usually happens when the person you love, loves you back. Second is pain. Pain in the heart because sometimes, the person you love doesn’t love you back or maybe they love someone else.”

“So, he didn’t love you back?” Luhan asked. “Mwo?” you asked. “You cried because he didn’t love you back, right?” he asked.

You lowered your head and shook it, “Even me, myself... don’t know what’s the answer for your question.” you replied. Luhan stared at you curiously.

You lifted your head up, “But I love him, a lot.” you stated as a tear fell down your cheek. Luhan just stared at you, not knowing what to say.

You faked a laugh and wiped your tear away, “I’m so stupid to wait for him. It’s already been 2 years since he left me. He didn’t even say goodbye to me before he left.” you said as another tear fell from your eyes but you quickly wiped it away.

You heaved a sigh, “Aigoo! Here I am again. Why am I telling you all this? You won’t understand me, never.” you said. “How so?” he asked.

“Because you've never experienced the feeling of falling in love.” you said. “Which meaning of falling in love? The first one or the second?” he asked. “Both.” you replied.

“Then teach me.” he snapped. “Oh yeah! I almost forgot that I’m teaching you to fall in love. But honestly,” you paused, “Falling in love isn’t a subject for you to learn it. It is a feeling that your heart voluntarily feels. No one can choose a person to fall in love with.” you said.

“What are you saying now? We’re going to stop this?” he asked. You shook your head, “No.”

Luhan frowned, “What? I don’t get it!!” he said in confusion. “What I’m explaining just now is for other people not you. You’re different from them. Those people have a heart but you don’t.” you muttered.

Luhan shot you a glare, “Mwo??” You swallowed hard, “What I mean is, those people are talking to everyone unlike you, but you don’t talk much especially to the girls. Am I right?”

Luhan shrugged, “And so?” You clapped your hands together, “I have an idea!” you beamed. Luhan raised an eyebrow to you.

“I’ll give you an assignment.” you said. “Assignment?!” Luhan gasped. You nodded, “Your first assignment is, you need to show me what you have learned in our session. For example, talk to some random things that every boy do to the girls, being a gentleman.” you said.

Luhan gave you a 'are-you-serious' look. “I’m serious so be ready for our next session which is tomorrow. Show me what you have learned. So, I’m going now.” you said then walked away.

Luhan stood up and caught you up that made you stop. You frowned, “What?” you asked.

“I’ll go first.” he said as he walked pass by you. You sniffed then immediately covered your nose, “Aigoo! You wore perfume again. Don’t wear any perfume tomorrow!” you yelled for him to hear it. Luhan ignored you and kept walking his way to the dorm.

You then removed your hand from your nose and breathed out. “Aigoo! I will die if he keeps wearing perfume.” you whispered before going back to the dorm.

---

As you entered the dorm, you saw your 3 friends sitting there. You could see that they were worried about you.

As they saw you, they immediately rushed towards you. “Gwenchana?” Yuri worriedly asked you as Yoona and Seohyun stared at you, worriedly.

You simply nodded, “I’m perfectly fine.” you said. “He didn’t do anything to you? Did I scare him so much?” Yuri asked sarcastically.

You chuckled, “I told you, he did nothing to me. He’s not the reason of my cries.” you said. “Then who?” Seohyun asked.

Your face fell as you remained silent. “Is it because of K—” before Yoona could finish her sentence, you cut her off, “Don’t mention him anymore. I don’t want to talk about it. I’m tired, I want to rest now.” you said as you walked towards your room.

“But you haven’t eaten anything yet.” Yoona snapped. “I’m not hungry.” was all you said before you completely entered the room.

Your 3 friends glanced at each other as they watched you worriedly. “So, it’s him again.” Yuri whispered as Yoona and Seohyun let out a heavy sigh.

   

   

   

   

   

Author’s Note

Today is July 1, 2012. Happy July everyone! :D

And yay! I made a new DP for July 2012 presenting our little prince, Lu Han:]