Caught!

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

 

 

---

to: Luhan

Another letter for you again, Luhan. I saw you smile for the first time yesterday. I’m glad you did well on the tip #1. Now, here’s the 2nd tip.

Tip #2: Talk to others calmly without frowning.

from: ‘Love’ tutor

After Luhan read your 3rd letter, he quickly put it in his pocket, not wanting Sehun to notice. To his luck, no one noticed the letter that you sent him.

“Hyung, kaja!” Sehun suddenly approached him. Luhan nodded then headed towards the canteen with EXO members.

---

“Where’s Yoona?” Yuri asked as she, you and Seohyun were waiting outside her classroom.

“Molla.” Seohyun replied, shooking her head. Just then, your phone suddenly vibrated. “Oh! Yoona texted!” you said as you opened the message.

to: Sooyoung

Mian, Seonsaengnim took over time. Just go without me, I’ll just go to the canteen by myself. Please tell about this to Yuri and Seohyun. Thanks!

from: Yoona

“She told us to go first because her teacher took over time.” you said. Yuri and Seohyun nodded in understanding and with that, the 3 of you headed towards the canteen.

Right after the 3 of you arrived at the canteen, EXO followed. The one whom you looked for is Luhan as usual. You didn’t see any paper on his hand.

With a sigh, you lowered your head in disappointment. “What’s with that sigh?” Yuri suddenly snapped.

You shook your head, “Nothing. I was just hungry but we still need to wait for Yoona.” you lied.

“Liar!” Yuri said. You lifted your head and face her, “Mwo?!” you gasped.

“It’s about your target, isn’t it?” she smirked. You let out another sight, “I think I’m going to lose this game.” you whispered.

“Get ready to wear a bikini and run around the school then.” Seohyun snapped. You immediately shook your head, “Ani! I won’t give up! I can do this!” you snapped back.

“Good luck!”

---

“Aren’t we going to order now?” Luhan asked impatiently. “Since you mentioned it, why don’t you go and order our food then?” Kris snapped.

Luhan raised an eyebrow, moving forward to curse Kris but stopped. He clenched his fist and face-palmed himself.

“Okay then. I’ll go order our food.” Luhan said as he stood up. EXO members looked at him in surprise.

“I’ll go with you, hyung.” Sehun said and stood up. “Nado.” Kai said and with that, those 3 left to order the food.

---

“Oh! Look! Yoona is coming!” you beamed as you saw the sight of Yoona. Yuri and Seohyun followed your gaze and saw Yoona coming towards your table.

Unexpectedly, Yoona suddenly bumped into someone. Your smile faded when you realized that she bumped to Luhan that made Yoona fall on the floor.

The students started gossiping on how unlucky Yoona is by bumping to the cold-hearted Luhan.

You bit your lower lip in horror. *Omo! She bumped to the wrong person..* you thought worriedly.

Then you saw Luhan fixing his clothes. Meanwhile, Kai helped Yoona to stand up. “Are you okay?” Kai asked her.

Yoona nodded before facing Luhan. She bit her lower lip as she stared at Luhan in horror. Luhan was glaring at her.

Yoona bowed, “Mian, I didn’t mean to—” her sentence was cut off when Luhan spoke, “It’s okay. Next time, watch your steps.” he said calmly.

Yoona stared at him with wide eyes. Luhan then left as Sehun followed. “Are you sure you’re okay?” Kai asked Yoona for the second time.

Yoona nodded and bowed, “Nae, mianhe for the trouble.” Kai just nodded at her. Satisfied, Kai finally followed Luhan and Sehun. Yoona then headed to your table.

“Did you see that? Luhan didn’t curse her or something.” “Yeah! I saw it with my own eyes. I can’t believe it.” “I know right?!” you heard the girls at your back murmuring.

You smirked, *Good Luhan! You did well with the 2nd tip that I gave you.* you thought. Just then, Yoona finally reached the table and sat next to you.

“Gwenchana?” Seohyun asked. Yoona nodded as she put her hand to her chest, “I almost died because of his glare. I thought he was going to bite me or something but luckily, he didn’t.” she replied.

You smiled and shook your head, “Of course he won’t!” you snapped. Your friends turned to you in confusion.

“What do you mean?” Yuri asked. “Simple answer for that question, that’s part of my plan.” you replied.

“Tell us, what exactly you wrote on those letters?” Yuri asked. “As I told yesterday, my plan is secret and I won’t tell it to anyone, not even to you girls.” you said.

They rolled their eyes, “Whatever! Let’s just order.” Yuri said. “Yeah! Let’s just order. I’m hungry.” Seohyun agreed. With that, all of you ordered the food.

---

The next day, all the members of EXO headed to their class together. Just when they walked about half way, Luhan stopped.

“Wait! I forgot my math book. You guys go first.” he said. The others nodded except Sehun.

“Want me to go with you, hyung?” Sehun asked. Luhan shook his head, “No need. I can go by myself.” he replied. Sehun nodded in understanding.

With that, except Luhan, EXO headed to their classes as Luhan went back to his locker for his math book.

Meanwhile, you and your 3 friends went to your respective classes like you always do. With a prepared paper, you told Yoona about you're going to do.

“Yoona, I can’t go with you again and I think you already know why.” you said. Yoona nodded, “Okay.” she then walked off but suddenly stopped and turned back to you.

“Sooyoung-ah!” she called. You looked up, “Nae?” “Be careful.” she said.

You smiled and nodded, “Don’t worry, I can handle this.” you said. Satisfied, Yoona nodded then completely left.

You walked towards Luhan’s locker. As you were standing in front of it, you motioned yourself on putting your letter inside the locker but stopped on your tracks when you heard a voice.

“What do you think you’re doing?” the voice said. You froze with wide eyes. You slowly spun around and saw the unexpected person right in front of you.

“Luhan..” you whispered. Luhan raised an eyebrow to you and was about to ask you again when he suddenly noticed a familiar paper that you were holding.

“So, you’re the one who’s sending those letters to me huh?” he blurted out. You gulped and held the paper tightly.

Luhan looked around. Luckily, there were no students around. He then grabbed your wrist and dragged you away.

Your eyes widened in horror, *Omo! God, please help me.. I don’t want to die yet.* you prayed on your head.

Just then, Luhan entered an empty room along with you. As both of you went inside, Luhan closed the door behind him and locked it.

You froze, *I’m dead.*

Luhan turned to you with cold stare. You gulped when he started to walk towards you. You stepped backwards until your back touched the cold wall.

Just in a minute, Luhan was already right in front of you. You bit your lower lip, *This is really the end of my life. Goodbye omma, appa and my chingus. Goodbye my life..*

You closed your eyes and just waited on what Luhan was going to do to you but surprisingly, you heard him say....

 

 

 

 

“Help me..”