sick Hoon~

2 Years...will love...change?

2 more working days after this till my off!!!

kekeke can't wait!!!

I think I have to stop reading fics till 12.30am so that I don't get too tired when I wake up at 8am ><

kekeke :D

So another chapter here and the other might be up either tonight or tomorrow :D

See you guys soon ^^

p/s: I was a little worried for portraying Rihanna like that but I guess I was thinking too much :D I wrote that hoping that it would turn out cute, which most of mention that i made it but in the case if I offend and Rihanna fans because of this do accept my apologies ^^ It's purely for the fic purpose :D


“He’s down with fever.” I said and I could see Yoon Shik oppa’s face drop.

“There goes my sleep. I’ll get the medicine.” Yoon Shik oppa said before he head back into my room.

“Baby I know you’re feeling terrible. Hang on alright?” I said before I head into the kitchen and with Hoon in one hand, I got a face basin as I feel it up with water.

“Let me help.” I heard Jiyong oppa said and noticing that I didn’t answer, he took it as a yes as he carried Hoon in his arms. “Aigoo our son is sick huh? Don’t worry appa and omma would make you feel better so don’t cry anymore huh?” Jiyong oppa said. “Go get a towel. I’ll bring him out first.” He pats my head before he brought Hoon out.

“Hoon come to mummy~” I said as I got Hoon to my lap, making him rest his head on my arm.

“Here I’ll get some water.” Yoon Shik oppa said as he left me with the medicine that mummy back in Hawaii gave us before we left for Korea since she knew we would definitely need it as well as the baby thermometer.

“Need my help?” Jiyong oppa asked.

“Fill one syringe with the amount that is written on the bottle. When oppa come get the other feeding syringe and fill it with water ok?” I said making him nod. “Aigoo omma is a bad mummy for making you cry and now you are suffering from a fever. You still love mummy right?” I said to him before the thermometer beeped. “38.3 degree.” I sighed. “Baby this is going to taste bad but it would make you feel better ok?” I cooed.

Getting the syringe filled with pink medication for fever, I place it in his mouth and immediately he burst out crying and tried to get the syringe out from his mouth but since it wasn’t my first time, I was able to feed him despite all that movement. Hoon is just like me, and even his father, who hates to take medication and would only complain and whine about how bad they taste. I know, and I feel how much Hoon hates them.

“Good boy. Drink some water.” I said as Jiyong oppa took the now empty syringe as he passed me the other filled with water but Hoon didn’t stop crying. “Alright you’re fine now huh?” I said  as I pass the syringe back to Jiyong oppa, wiping Hoon’s mouth with the towel before I got up and carried Hoon to make him rest his head on my shoulders.

“You guys look so cute!”Bom unnie said making us look at her.

“Neh?”

“Jiyong-ie and you. Aigoo you guys look like experienced parents who have been doing this for years already. So cute!!!” Bom unnie explained making me and Jiyong oppa blush.

Yoon Shik oppa disappeared once again before he return with tons of pillows, bolster, blanket and even a replica Rilakkuma plushie that I sew for Hoon since real Rilakkuma plush toy are hard and unless he is sleeping, I would give him this one for him to hug but he too have his own Rilakkuma. With the pillow on the sofa, I made the already drowsy Hoon rest his head on the pillow before I open the panda pajamas on him so that I can wipe him, hoping that it would help his temperature drop.

“You guys don’t mind me playing some music right?” I asked making everyone in the room shake their heads before I played some soothing piano music on my iTouch.

“Sounds nice.” Bom unnie commented.

“These are pieces that are played by Yoon Ji herself. Since she has been practicing so much, Hoon was so used to sleeping with piano sounds so Yoon Ji had to record them.” Yoon Shik oppa replied.

“You have been learning piano?” YG appa said making me nod.

“I didn’t have anything to do especially when mummy and daddy refuse to let me help in the hospital when I was few months prior to delivery so during than I have nothing to do but practice all day.” I said.

“She started with lessons every one or two days a week when she used to help out at the hospital but when she couldn’t, she did nothing everyday but practices so in less than a year she was managed to jump grades and now obtain a grade 8 certificate.”

I guess the medication started to take effect and with the piano pieces, Hoon soon fell asleep. I button his pajamas back up before I created a fort made of pillows around him, with one on each side, top bottom left and right before I cover him with a blanket as I constantly checked his temperature. With my left palm, I softly pat the little boy on his stomach as it seems like it could help him fall asleep. Since it has been a long time since we’ve seen one another, not only for me but also between Big Bang and 2NE1, there were many things that we could talk about.

“So how’s life at Hawaii?” TOP oppa asked.

“Well it’s relaxing. Definitely one of the reason why many choose to retire there.” I said.

“It’s a little quiet there but it’s nice to just get away from the busy and fast pace life here in Seoul.” Yoon Shik oppa added.

“So what do you guys do there? You guys mentioned that you two help out at the hospital?” YG appa said making me nod.

“Well we weren’t of much help either since we don’t have the license to do so but Yoon Ji has been doing a good job since she was jack of all trades.” Yoon Shik oppa said.

“Seriously oppa? You’re exaggerating.” I said before I turn my attention to Hoon again.

“I’m not exaggerating you know it. When we were at the hospital, she would give anyone who comes in water, talk with them while they waited for their turn and if possible she could administrate basic first aid as well. Because of her experience, you know fighting depression and all, although it was just chatting but it definitely did help the patients who came in a lot. When she’s at home, she would clean the house, cook meals for us and something for Hoon since he couldn’t eat food that we normally eat when he’s young. Not only that she too teaches kids in town how to play the piano, teach them Korean and even Japanese to earn some money for groceries and bills. There are so much more that we do…just give me a moment.” Yoon Shik oppa said as he got his phone. “Hey babe~”

“I miss you.”

“I miss you too. How’s everything there?”

“You’ve only been away for two days Shik. Everything is fine.”

“Good to hear.”

“Is Song there?”

“You want to talk to her?”

“Mmm. I’ll talk to you after her?”

“Alright.” Yoon Shik oppa said before he passes me the phone.

“Tiff”

“Hey Song how’s Hoon?”

“Hoon’s a little sick since he cried a little too much earlier on. What’s up?”

“Song I know you’re in Korea right now but I really need your help.”

“Is something wrong?” I asked.

“Well you see something happen to my mom and I need to give her a visit but my students…Song do you think there is any way you can help me?”

“What? Tiff you jolly well know I’m in Korea and Hoon’s birthday is this Friday. I would love to help you but even if I fly back on the earlier flight, it would take me 9 hours before I would reach back to Hawaii.”

“What should I do now?”

“Seriously Tiff you could handle this easily why look for me?”

“Song~”

“Must I spell it out for you? Either you tell your student that you have something on and either postpone or cancel their lessons or you could go find someone to substitute you if they don’t want to postpone or have a makeup lesson. If you seriously need my help, I’ll only be back on Monday. I’ll email you some of the numbers of teachers that I think can substitute you. How about that?”

“Alright then.” She said making me pass the phone back to Yoon Shik oppa, who came back to join us shortly after.

“Seriously oppa your girlfriend is older than me and she still have to ask me such questions? Aigoo that’s why I told you to go for Hyomin unnie right? At least she is so mature. Tiff is acting like my younger sister.” I said in Korean.

“Ahrasso ahrasso oppa would talk to her alright?” Yoon Shik oppa said as I give him a pout.

“So you guys would be leaving on Sunday? Haven’t you two considered staying in Korea?” Seungri oppa asked.

“Well I would love to but I’m not sure if my boss agrees to it.” Yoon Shik oppa said, referring to me as his boss.

“YoonJi ah don’t you want to stay here? Even if it’s in Gwangju at least you have your parents to help you.” Daesung oppa said making me nod.

“Of course I would want to but I don’t want to take the risk. Besides, I’m doing quite well in Hawaii. I’m slowly getting used to life there. If I were to come back to Korea, I wouldn’t have the courage to go out.” I said honestly.

“Because of Hoon?” Chaerin unnie asked making me nod.

“That’s the only way to protect him.” I said.

“Then what about you? You’re going to take all of this alone?” Dara unnie said making me look at her weird.

“Aigoo unnie you’re making it sound like I’m cutting my flesh to sell it for money in order to support Hoon.” I said laughing a little.

“Yoon Ji ah Dara noona is right. What about you?” Youngbae oppa asked.

“I have Yoon Shik oppa~”

“Yah I don’t remember saying I would be there for you forever alright?” Yoon Shik oppa said as he flicks my forehead.

“Fine.” I said pouting.

“If you’re going to leave, what would happen to Jiyong hyung? Yoon Ji ah aren’t you going to let Jiyong hyung be with his son? Or even let Hoon know that Jiyong hyung is the father?” Seungri oppa asked making me take a quick glance at Jiyong oppa to see that he was very down.

“I didn’t say anything about that…” I mumbled softly.

“Aigoo why are you guys making it as if we are leaving now? We’ve just arrived and we have a week here.” Yoon Shik oppa said as he tries to brighten up the atmosphere.

“Yoon Shik is right. We’re going to spend the one week with one another and who knows you guys would be able to convince Yoon Ji to stay?” YG appa said.

“Hyung you mean…” Jiyong oppa said as everyone turn their attention to YG appa.

“We’ll leave with Yoon Ji since she have to go to Seoul too to fly back to Hawaii. Besides there is no reason for us to miss Hoon’s birthday right? Also it has been quite some time we’ve seen Yoon Ji so we’ll stay. After all you guys don’t really have any schedules until then.” YG appa said and I could see that everyone was secretly thanking YG appa in their head.

“Really Sajangnim?!! That would be great!!!” Bommie unnie cheered, causing Hoon to flinch a bit.

“Aigoo unnie chill. You’re so loud that you can make Hoon flinch.” I said while the others were laughing at her.

Suddenly a melody was played via my iTouch and looking at Yoon Shik oppa as we stare at one another in shock, I quickly got the iTouch and skip it to the next song. Aigoo was this added to the playlist? This playlist was listed as piano so there was no way it would appear here unless I overlooked it and accidently added it to the playlist. Or maybe Hoon was behind this? Aigoo naughty little boy.

“Why does that sound so familiar?” YG appa asked and I could see that everyone was trying to recall something as well.

“Familiar? It’s a song that Yoon Ji has been working on recently back in Hawaii for someone and hasn’t been release so that can’t be possible.”

“I remember that!!!” TOP oppa said making us look at him. “Isn’t that the song we were supposed to do?” TOP oppa said looking at Jiyong oppa.

“You are the one behind the song?” Jiyong oppa asked while I look at them.

“So you two are the ones that are going to feature in the song?!!”