Lonely

2 Years...will love...change?

Annyeong!!!

Before you guys proceed to the chapter I have many many many things to say!

Firstly I’m really sorry for not fulfilling my promise ><

I mentioned that I was going to update on Friday or Saturday since I was having my off days on those two days. However I was busy with the presentation that I had to hand in on Friday and presenting on Saturday, along with a bi-weekly journal that I failed to do so. I apologize to all of my readers who have been waiting patiently for my updates.

HOWEVER~

I’m now back at the airport!!! At first I thought I was going to be working permanently till the end of my internship at the hotel but I was wrong for I was only attached there for 2 weeks!!! You guys have no idea how happy I am back here now for it was like hell back at the hotel! Boring and having to stand for 10/ 12 hours! Now that I’m back at the airport, I would try to pick up my pace to bring you guys daily updates but do give me maybe one week to get that speed back for I’m already running low on the chapters I have saved :P I might bring you guys one update in 2/ 3 days but once I have enough chapters written and saved in my “bank” (who knows if I am inspired and can write 3 or more chapters today) then I would start to publish one chapter a day!

Lastly thanks for being so patient with me and it has been almost 2 weeks since I’ve written anything for my stories (p/s: this chapter and a couple after this are written almost 3 weeks ago that I saved in my hard disk) so once again I seek for your patience for me to get back on track with what I have written ^^

I promise that I would write better stories and not disappoint all of you who have been waiting for so long :D

p/s: I JUST REALISE THIS FIC HAS OVER 100 SUBSCRIBERS!!! Thanks to all the 101 of you who subscribed and also everyone who is reading this fic!!! Love you :D

Love,

GDbong


“Unnie!!! Are you feeling better already?” Minzy asked the moment I enter the recording studio.

Although Jiyong oppa and I came over to the company together after breakfast at home, I insisted for him to head over to his own recording studio first and start work since he have been away ever since I’ve been here. Their comeback is nearing and if he continues to take care of me all the time, how can they make their comeback when no work is done? I personally escorted him to his studio, making sure that he settles down and start work before I head over to the bigger studio where Teddy oppa and the girls were already waiting for me.

“I’m fine~ Thank you Mingkki. Have you all had breakfast already?” I asked.

“Yeah we did. You?” Teddy oppa said making me nod.

“Oppa you think Jiyong oppa would allow her to come to work with an empty stomach? Especially when Yoon Ji wasn’t feeling well?” Chaerin unnie asked.

“Well she was the one to pop the question first. As a form of manner, I have to ask back don’t I?” Teddy oppa said making the girls giggle. “Oh right I heard you weren’t feeling well. Are you feeling better today?”

“Oppa do you think that Jiyong would allow Yoon Ji to come to work if she isn’t?” Bom asked, imitating what Chaerin said earlier making everyone giggle again.

“The girls are bound to put me down today.” Teddy oppa said with a pout.

“Aigoo oppa they are just playing with you. Don’t worry I’ve got your back~”

“Really? Then what about us Yoon Ji ah?” Dara unnie asked.

“Well I have two hands don’t I? One to support oppa’s back and one to support 2NE1’s back.”

“Hul~I’m speechless. Where did that two hands logic come from?” Teddy oppa ask while I laugh.

“I don’t know oppa. It just pops out of my mind.” I said.

“Unnie can we hear the song already?” Mingkki asked.

“Shall we start?” I asked and with a nod from Teddy oppa, I took a seat beside him while the girls crowd behind us to catch a glimpse of their new song while they warm up their vocals.

“This is the lyrics that Yoon Ji has written while in Hawaii. Just read through and get a quick glimpse of the story behind it. We’ll get ready the instrumental and then Yoon Ji would guide you guys from there neh?” Teddy oppa said as he handed out the printed lyrics to the girls, one copy each.

 

LONELY (2NE1)

The words I’m saying right now, I don’t know if they’ll hurt you
They’ll probably make you hate me forever
You, saying that I’m not the same as I used to be, is not completely untrue
This changed me is a stranger to myself as well
You are so kind but
That’s the way you are but oh
I don’t know I don’t know
Why I am like this
We were so in love, and you’re here now but oh
I don’t know
I want to find myself now

Baby I’m sorry, even when I’m with you, I’m Lonely
I must be lacking when it comes to love, please forgive this person horrible person I am
I’m sorry, this is your and my story
I must not be worthy of this thing called love, even though I’m by your side
Baby I’m so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely
Baby I’m so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely
Baby I’m so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely
Baby I’m so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely

You didn’t do anything wrong, I’m the strange one
It seems I’ve already been prepared long ago, for our breakup
I really wanted to treat you well, out of all the times, why is it when I’m confronted by love
I am shrinking away & am lonely endlessly
You are so kind but
That’s the way you are but oh
I don’t know I don’t know
Why I am like this
We were so in love, and you’re here now but oh
I don’t know
I want to find myself now

Baby I’m sorry, even when I’m with you, I’m Lonely
I must be lacking when it comes to love, please forgive this person horrible person I am
I’m sorry, this is your and my story
I must not be worthy of this thing called love, even though I’m by your side
Baby I’m so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely
Baby I’m so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely
Baby I’m so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely
Baby I’m so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely

Cuz I’m just another girl
This night is lonely, I
Can’t take any more, Good bye
Cuz I’m just another girl
I’m so lonely
Even though I’m by your side right now
Baby I’m so lonely
Lonely lonely lonely lonely
Baby I’m so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely
Baby I’m so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely
Baby I’m so lonely lonely lonely

cr:ygladies

“Unnie did you write this with Jiyong oppa in mind?” Minzy asked.

“Aigoo maknae you’re so nosy.” Teddy oppa said making Minzy pout back at him.

“Did I heard my name?” A voice said making us turn to see Jiyong oppa at the door with Hoon in his arms.

“Omo baby boy’s here!!!” Chaerin unnie cheered before she jump up from her seat and carried Hoon from Jiyong oppa.

“Hey sweetie how was breakfast with uncle and aunty?” I ask the young boy who gave me a smile before I kiss him on his lips and ruffle his thin hair.

“Babe now I know what you mean when everyone’s attention is on Hoon. I hate it~” Jiyong oppa said as he came over to me and steal a kiss from my lips.

“You were saying?” I asked before we all burst into laughter.

“So this is the song that the girls are doing?” Jiyong oppa asked as he picks up Chaerin unnie’s piece of lyrics with her parts highlighted and on the top right hand corner of the paper was her name along with her own Rilakkuma drawing.

“Oppa unnie wrote this while thinking of you.” Minzy said.

“Yah I did not!!!”

“Really? Then who were you thinking of when you were writing this? Probably another man?” He asked.

“How did you know oppa?” I asked making him squeeze my face together with his palms.

“Yah playing with me again?” he asked and my answer to him was to show him my tongue.

“I think Yoon Ji wrote it with Hoon in mind, or should I say both Hoon and Jiyong.” Bom unnie said.

“Wae?” Teddy oppa asked.

“Well it sounds like she left Jiyong and although she have Hoon with her she still felt lonely. That’s the only thing I can put together form the lyrics and according to what happen since it wasn’t as if Yoon Ji doesn’t like Jiyong anymore.”

“Bommie unnie I’m impressed.” I said, giving her a shock face.

“Yah what is that supposed to mean!!!” She asked with a pout.

“Bommie she’s trying to say that you get her right and to think that you are the one who can get the hidden story without leaving out a single detail surprises her. Take it as a compliment girl.” Teddy oppa said.

“Really?” Bom unnie asked making me nod before she happily got up and did her congratulatory alien dance, causing Dara to topple against the sofa and laugh her lungs out. In the end Dara unnie made way while Chaerin unnie push her unnie with her free hand since her other was occupied by Hoon to sit on the sofa to stop her from dancing but this alien never seem to have intentions to stop but before she could get up Dara unnie and Chaerin unnie had her back on the couch again.

“Aigoo everything was going so well before you came in oppa!” I blame him although it wasn’t really his fault.

“Really? I’m sorry then~” He said giving me a pinch on my nose while I scrunch my face.

“This is so crazy.” Teddy oppa said and it was then did we notice that he was the only that that was real composed.

“Hyung will you flare up if Hoon and I stay to watch?” Jiyong oppa asked making Teddy oppa and I exchange glances.

“Oppa you still have work to do don’t you?” I asked.

“Well it’s still early and the boys are not in yet. I’ll leave as soon as they arrive. I’ve told Youngbae to come get me when they are here so till then can I stay here?” He asked with a pout.

“I don’t know oppa. After all I haven’t work in an environment with Hoon around.” I said.

“I’ll take care of him. Hoon would be a good boy while mummy works right?” Jiyong oppa ask the boy in Chaerin unnie’s embrace making him nod. “Besides the girls might get bored waiting for their turn so they can play with Hoon while Hoon gets entertained.”

“Will you be alright with that oppa?” I directed the question to Teddy oppa.

“Well I should be fine.”

“Ahrasso but once the Big Bang oppas are here you have to go to work alright oppa? As for Hoon the girls that aren’t recording could take care of Hoon if possible.”

“Definitely. The boys can help too!” Dara unnie said.

“And hyung should start to learn how to take care of a kid. Judging at his girlfriend right now, it would be like taking care of two kids.” Jiyong oppa said.

“You mean a kid taking care of 2 kids?” Teddy oppa asked while the two shared a high five.

“Hul you guys are big fat meanies!!!” Bom unnie said making us all stare at her, look at one another then back at her before we all laugh out loud.

“Alright alright shall we get to work now so that I can have more time with my baby boy?” I asked making them nod before they took their seats back.

“Yoon Ji ah have you gotten the demo ready?” Teddy oppa asked making me shake my head.

“Right totally forgotten about that.” I said. I was supposed to record the demo before I make my way to Korea back in Hawaii but I was so busy with Hoon and Rihanna that I forgotten about it.

“Get inside NOW!” Teddy oppa said in a rather fierce voice but everyone knows he’s just joking cause he was laughing the next second, noticing that I wince a little over his tease.

“Oppa Hoon is a protective baby so you better treat his omma well.” Chaerin unnie said making Teddy oppa turn to see the boy with tears in his eyes and his lips shaking as he was on the verge of crying.

“Omo omo I’m sorry Hoon ah I’m not scolding your omma! Don’t cry ok? Ahjussi is just joking with omma~” Teddy oppa tried to coax the young boy while I was laughing at the side. It’s so funny to see two adults freaking out at a baby that was threatening to cry, first Jiyong oppa and Teddy oppa. And you know what’s the best part? Them trying to calm the boy down and tell him not to cry, it’s epic!

“Omma would be right back ok? Bobo~” I said before giving him a kiss on his lips and when I look up I saw that Jiyong oppa, who was now wrapping his arms around Hoon who was sitting on the table in case he falls, closing his eyes and pouting his lips, demanding for a kiss. “Bobo~” I said with a slight giggle, making Hoon stand and give Jiyong oppa a kiss on my behalf before settling him back on the table.

“Aigoo wait till you get back I’m going to kiss you everywhere!” Jiyong oppa said making everyone in the room make gagging noises.

“I’m going.” I said to Teddy oppa who nodded before he played the instrumental to the song.

Since it was a song that I produced and wrote, there wasn’t a need for me to look over the lyrics again and again to fully grab the emotions that has to be released in this song. Closing my eyes, I clear my mind and throat while the music was played. I then open my eyes and look at the lyrics in case I forget the words.  Although it was a little tough on me to sing the song all in one go when it’s written to be sang by 4 voices, I still manage to record the demo just once before I was given the green light to come outside. Placing the earphone by the stand, I then head outside to see that everyone was looking at me rather stun, even Hoon seems shocked too.

“What did something happen?” I asked.

“That was…BEAUTIFUL!!!”