Hoon's future?

2 Years...will love...change?

Everyone was having a good time not only interacting with Hoon but also with one another. Since Chaerin unnie was of the same age as most of them other than Dongho and Soohyun oppa, they were interacting with one another well and I guess Seungri oppa was rather jealous that he kept sticking to Chaerin unnie, who was instead annoyed at his possessiveness. Yes possessiveness. Although they were not together yet but Seungri oppa is trying really hard. He even went to the extent of introducing himself as Chaerin unnie’s boyfriend in front of the boys.

As for Soohyun oppa he was of the same age as Daesung oppa but being the friendly him he was talking with almost everyone. Minzy finally met someone of her same age so there was no way she would let Dongho go. From here, another group was formed for Daesung oppa was as protective as Seungri oppa and was worried that Dongho would steal his Mingkki away hence the four of them were together.

As for the rest, it was just naturally a YG family group where the aliens were sticking to one another and Dara unnie was just seated beside Youngbae oppa awkwardly as they both tried their best to strike a conversation with one another. Of course there were times where everyone would get together and interact, between Ukiss and the YG artists but most of the time it was just this way.

The kwon family was with mine at the table talking while Yoon Shik oppa and Hyomin unnie was just hanging out with the idols but sticking to one another from time to time. As for me? I Was busy taking care of the main character of the day and Jiyong oppa was just around us all the time. When it was time for the highlight of the Dol Ceremony, which was the fortune telling ritual where objects and even food were place in front of Hoon on the table and Hoon had to grab something that would foretell his future.

Placed on the table were books and brushes, whereby if Hoon picked those, it would say that he would be someone really good in his studies or destined to be a scholar. If he were to pick money, he would be wealthy, cake or food and he would be a government official, toy sword to be a military commander, toy scissors that symbolized talented hands and thread for Hoon to live a long live. Those were the tradition items that are placed on the table but in addition we also placed a toy piano, whereby he would be destined to do music in the future, wooden hammer for him to be a jury, plastic gun as police personnel and lastly toy stethoscope as a doctor.

Things got nerve wreaking when it was time for Hoon to choose his future. Many was asking me what I would like him to take but I don’t really have any idea cause I don’t want to restrict his future and just enjoy what he want to do but if you ask me, I would want Hoon to pick up the scissors. Talented hands, he could do many things with that talented hands of his and although many would say that scissors is more for girls and it would refer to more of stitching I thought that even if he ended up being a fashion designer like Jeremy that would be great too.

The question was then past to Jiyong oppa and everyone else, which of course was a unified answer of the piano since they mentioned that with such outstanding parents, Hoon would definitely outshine us since he has the combination of both of our talents. Finally Hoon started to move and his hands was reaching out of the items. Just then at the same time, he picked up the brush and place his other hand on the piano, shocking all of us.

“What does this mean?” Dara unnie asked.

“Well did he picked up the brush first or did his hands touched the piano first?” The adults asked.

“I think he did both at the same time.” I said.

“Well that could only mean one thing.” YG appa said making all of us look at him. “He’s going to be an outstanding producer just like Jiyong in the future.”

“That’s right! The brush refers to his talent in writing and piano for music. He’s going to do well in the music.” Gummy unnie cheered.

“That sounds reasonable~” Kwon omma said and the adults just nodded.

“Aigoo a rising star is born!!! Hyung you better sign him now before he goes to another company!!!” SE7EN oppa cheered.

“Aigoo oppa Hoon is only one!!!”

“Well it’s good to start early~ Look at Minzy, Youngbae and even Jiyong!!! The talent can be there but you still have to train them don’t you?”

“Dongwook ah Yoon Ji is right~ Hoon is still too young. Don’t worry we’ll sign him at 2.” YG appa said.

“Appa!!!” I whined making them laugh.

Keeping all the things away, it was time for everyone to finally have some food since previously we were just sitting around, taking some snacks and drinking a little. Now that the ceremony is over after I got Hoon as we cut the birthday cake that was also specially designed by Hyomin unnie, the party has started and everyone was eating as they occasionally came and play with Hoon. Not only them since the karaoke system was still there, some of them were just singing or dedicating songs to Hoon.

            

Soon it was time for Hoon to have his daily nap so I decided to bring him back to my room and place him in the crib. Not wanting him to feel uncomfortable, I remove the top red jacket, leaving him in the white inner wear before I pat him to sleep. When he was in deep sleep, I got out of the room, only to see AJ oppa waiting for me outside. Understanding that he needed to talk to me, I then lead him to the living room as we settle on the couch.

“How have you been?”

“Living well thanks to your family.” I said giving him a smile.

“Yoon Ji ah have you talked to him yet?”

“Him?”

“Hoon’s father.”

“You know who is Hoon’s father?”

“Hello his family is here~ Besides even if his family isn’t, I would have guessed since the both of them look so much alike.”

“I’ve spoken to him…”

“But?”

“Well…you know…”

“I don’t know if you don’t tell~”

“I’m going back to Hawaii this Sunday.”

“You’re not staying?” He asked making me shake my head.

“Not for the time being.”

“Why? Now that not only he knows about you and Hoon, but also your sajangnim. They can help you~”

“Things aren’t that simple oppa.”

“Well than simplify it~ Unless he doesn’t want the child but from what I observe he really love you guys and want you guys back. With all that love I’m really curious as to why you decided to leave him and everything down to go to Hawaii?”

-Jiyong’s POV-

“Well than simplify it~ Unless he doesn’t want the child but from what I observe he really love you guys and want you guys back. With all that love I’m really curious as to why you decided to leave him and everything down to go to Hawaii?” Wait he doesn’t know what happened? Exactly what relationship do they share?

Ok ok I think I need to explain why I’m here right? Earlier on I insisted that I should join Yoon Ji to put Hoon in bed but she refused, asking me to entertain her guest and even threatened me that if I join I would be kicked out of the room tonight but I can’t help but to feel worried when I see that AJ guy following MY Yoon Ji and MY Hoon out of the room. I’m just a worried father and lover over here. I followed them and just hide behind the wall as soon as I see Yoon Ji coming out to greet AJ who was waiting outside the door for her.

“I just don’t want it to be a factor affecting his career.” Yoon Ji said as she let her head fall down.

“It can’t be that he didn’t want the child didn’t he? The look on his face when he sees Hoon is as if he could give up his career just to be with him.”

“Things just happened.”

“You didn’t tell him you were pregnant before you leave don’t you? I can see that he loves you a lot and the way he refuses to be far away from you and Hoon, I know that if he ever knew that you were carrying Hoon he would never let you go.”

“You’re right. He didn’t know.” She said as she let out a sigh.

“Now that he knows, don’t you think it’s time for him to take up the role of a father and even husband?”

“I don’t know...I’m not ready yet.”

“Ready? Hasn’t two years been enough? Yoon Ji ah no matter what he is still the father. You shouldn’t let Hoon be away from him for too long. What if one day when Hoon grows up and see his father but instead call him uncle, how do you think he would have felt? If it was you, what if you know your child is right in front of you but instead your child doesn’t knows you and call you auntie? It’s going to be traumatizing.”

“I just need more time oppa.”

“Well all I can say is, this is your life. I have no rights to interfere with anything and although I trust that you would make the right decision, I’m just worried.”

“Oppa you know I would make the right choice.”

“And hopefully you would be back on track again.”

“Yah oppa you make it sound like I’ve gone astray!” She exclaimed with her hands on her waist as she gave him a pout.

“Indeed you have!” AJ said before they broke out into a tickling competition. Kwon Ji Yong keep your fist away from that wall!

“Stop oppa~” She giggled.

“Ahrasso let’s stop fooling around. Anyway hyung was supposed to come today but there was a dental conference he had to attend to in Singapore so he wants me to apologise to you on his behalf and he promise that he would be there at the party omma and appa organised.”

“Aigoo oppa there isn’t a need to! Just a simple dinner would do.”

“Well you’re their god daughter and Hoon’s their god grandson so they would want to give you guys the best.”

“And what about you Hoon’s god father?”

“Well isn’t my presence here enough? And not just me, I’ve brought with me Ukiss!!!”

“And you think Hoon’s gay? You should have brought some girls at least~”

“Yeah right Ukiss is for his mother! Someone pure that Hoon wouldn’t think about girls~”

“Yah oppa!!!”

“Alright alright. If you come back to live in Korea, I’ll bring Hoon lots of girls.” He said making Yoon Ji sigh.

“I definitely want Hoon to live in Korea. And if I could I’ve always wanted to have him in Korea but circumstances didn’t allow that. I’m definitely coming back but not now. I didn’t know they would come to know of me coming back cause to be honest you guys are the only one I invited since you Kev and Eli oppa knew my secret so I didn’t thought of staying here. Even if I wanted to stay now, there are too many things I had to settle in Hawaii so not now. But who knows what the future might bring?”

“Can I ask you a question?”

“Hmmmm?”

“You still love him don’t you?”

“Neh?”

“You still love him right?”

“Well...”

“I’ll take that as a yes. Then why are you still running away? It’s not as if now that he knows of Hoon he wasn’t going to love you anymore. In fact I know he definitely loves you more.”

“Things are just complicated between us right now.”

“Come back Yoon Ji. Even if you guys for some reason are not going to get together, at least let him be there for Hoon huh?”

“Ahrasso ahrasso~”

Worried that I was going to get busted if they leave now, I was about to sneak back into the party room when unfortunately I hit my head against the wall and subconsciously let out a moan, causing them to turn and I was officially busted. Rubbing that forming bump on my forehead, I came out from the wall as I tried to come out with the best reason as to why I was caught sneaking up on them.

“Everyone is worried...so I was asked to come check...” Great Kwon Ji Yong you just have to stutter.

“Oppa I think we should go if not people might think that we are doing something bad out here.” Yoon Ji said and I knew she was directing that sentence to me. She walked pass me and soon AJ followed her from the back.

“I just want you to know that I admire you alot hyung. And if you see me as a threat, please don’t cause if I really am a threat to you, Yoon Ji would have been mine already but she isn’t. She’s yours cause you’ve locked her heart with you already. I hope you would treat her well hyung. She’s a good girl.” He said before giving me a bow and left for the party room.