Cat and Rat

2 Years...will love...change?

Hey guys ^^

I’m so sorry for not updating for a long time as you guys know due to the unstableness of AFF. After these 2/3 days I guess that AFF is back on track and safe for me to update ^^

However I have a small piece of bad news that I might be going on a semi-hiatus until 24th August. Just three more weeks guys and I’m free from my internship! The reason why I can’t bring you guys constant updates even if I’m at the airport and I hope you guys can understand is that right now we’re sitting on chairs so high my knee is above the table so imagine if I’m writing my fic, my back would be bend the whole time and it’s really tiring and painful to the point that just 5 minutes on the laptop all of us at the airport can’t take the pain already ><  

I promise to update as much as I can. Even when it’s my off days (I’m not working from 10th August to 14th August so if I’m not going overseas I would try as much as I can to update during that period :D) but if not do consider me taking a semi-hiatus. It’s only less than a month away to my end of attachment so I hope you guys can wait for me :D

Sorry for the inconvenience caused ><

ON TOP OF THAT!!!

I might need you guys to re-read chapter 54 again!

Not only does it refresh your memory since it has been almost a week or two since I've updated...

But I've also notice only now that I left a chunk out of that chapter!

So do re-read it and if you have good memory and remember how the story has proceed, you can just read the last few lines that I left out :D

pyyeong!


“So care to explain everything? From what happens before I see you two in the lift? Or even before kissing in the corridor and recording studio?” Yang Sajangnim asked.

“Hyung I--” I said since Chaerin seems to be still in shock from the time hyung wanted us in his room.

“Seungri ah if my eyes weren’t playing tricks on me I was very sure that Chaerin was the one who started this.” YG hyung said and I could see Chaerin tense up to YG hyung’s demand.

“Hyung I know you want her to speak but she’s in a shock. If there is anything I will answer them neh hyung?” I asked, trying to persuade him with my aegyo.

“Getting protective already Seungri ah?” YG hyung asked and I wasn’t shy in giving him a nod.

“Hyung Chaerin is someone that I really would like to protect. I know not only you but the BIGBANG hyungs have always been really worried about me. I understand if you have the thinking that instead of me protecting Chaerin it would seems like she is the stronger party cause I’m always childish but let me prove to you that I am a grown up now hyung. I promise you to take good care of her and if you think that I can’t, I promise you to leave her.”

“Then leave her now.”

“E-eh?” I stuttered before looking at Chaerin then back to YG hyung.

“You can’t even take good care of yourself now and you want to take care of Chaerin?”

“Hyung I can!!! I promise you to do my best. Please hyung~” I pleaded.

“Chaerin what do you say? Do you think you can trust him?” YG hyung asked making me look at Chaerin, literally begging her to say yes with my eye. “Lee Seunghyun don’t terrorize her.” YG hyung said before I hang my head low, looking at the floor that suddenly was interesting to me.

“I don’t know Sajangnim~” She said making me look up at her. What? I didn’t show her enough love? Why ain’t she returning any to me now. “We’re going to be really busy respectively and I don’t know if it’s a good time to start a relationship even if you agree to it.”

“Seungri that is the reason why I ask you to leave Chaerin now. Can’t you see? You’re older than her and all you think is about your feelings when Chaerin would take into consideration about the both of your career and also how things would proceed if you two are together. You know I’m going to fly you boys to New York for the new album, and then maybe in London for the photobook that is still in the talks, are you sure you can focus in your work if you get together with Chaerin, knowing that barely a month later you guys would have to be away? Have you thought about how Chaerin would be affected too?”

“I’m sorry hyung.” I said, admitting that hyung was right.

I know clearly that TOP hyung, Youngbae hyung and even Jiyong hyung had given their relationship with the girls deep thoughts, which was why Youngbae hyung only confess to Dara noona after long years of crush, TOP hyung waiting for Bom noona’s love contract to be over and Jiyong hyung too was able to persuade Yoon Ji to date him even when she just debuted. Although Daesung hyung was somewhat like me, kissing the girls before we persuade them to be our girls but I know Daesung hyung has actually given much thoughts on that as well. Whereas here I am, barging into my boss’s office even before I heard a yes from Chaerin’s mouth about being with me.

“But I do appreciate your bravery in coming up to me immediately. It shows that you are willing to take responsibility over Chaerin. I bet Youngbae and Daesung have absolute no idea I know about their little secret do they?” YG hyung said as he laugh. “You guys are grownups like you say Seungri ah~ do what you think is appropriate and not end up like your leader. I know you adore him so much you love to follow in his steps. But there are many things you are not allowed to learn from him you got that? As for you Chaerin I know you would make the right choice on your own. If there is nothing else I believe you guys are going to have dinner with the others. Don’t let them wait for you.” YG hyung said making the two of us got up from our seats, bow to him before making out way out.

“Yah why are you so quiet?” Chaerin asked me making me look back to see that she was way behind me while I was already standing in front of the lift.

“Sorry just doing some thinking.” I said as I press the button to the lift but soon enough felt her arms around my waist, intertwining her fingers together in front of my abs.

“Thinking about what Sajangnim said?” She asked, her face against my right arm while she tilts her head up so that she can take a look at me. I swear she looks so cute that my feet are turning jelly.

“Mmmmm.” I said plainly and before I could enter the lift, she blocked the entrance, making me look up at her.

“Yah that’s so not like you Seungrat!” She said as if trying to agitate me into talking something stupid. The next thing I did was push myself against her, causing her to bang her back against the lift while I had my arms around her waist and my head on her shoulder. “Y-yah”

“My head hurts. Been a long time since I’ve did such a deep thinking. Let’s just stay like that for awhile neh?” I asked and immediately she got quiet. “Yah hug me back. It would make me feel better.” I mumbled and she did as she was told hesitantly.

“Are you sure you are fine?”

“Have you ever thought about me when you ask hyung if it was alright for you to date? Have you ever thought about me if YG hyung says no? Have you thought about all of these aside from our career?” I asked and as soon as I finish a ding was heard as the lift came to a stop and the door open to the group of 2NE1 and BIGBANG hyungs all looking at us.

“So?” Bom noona asked making me get off Chaerin and turn around.

“I guess I’m rejected.” I said with a smile before I got out of the lift.

“Yah must you do all this just to make me confess my own feelings?!! Let’s just date alright?!! Whatever happens the two of us will go through it together.” Chaerin shouted making me smile so widely before I turn and run towards her, wrapping my arms around her waist as I carry her up till the point her feet was dangling in the air.

“YAY FINALLY YOU’RE MINE!!!” I exclaimed as I turn in circles.

-Yoon Ji’s POV-

It has been a really long time since I’ve seen Seungri oppa so happy before. After all it has been years since he had a girlfriend while his crash on Chaerin unnie doesn’t seems to be shorter than the crush Youngbae oppa has on Dara unnie. All of us were smiling at how delighted Seungri oppa was when Chaerin unnie said ‘yes’ to him and he was acting as if Chaerin unnie just said ‘I do’ to his proposal. Now everyone has a partner and I am sure that especially YG fans would be happy to know that BIGBANG is dating 2NE1.

“Yah let me down now!!!” Chaerin unnie said and Seungri oppa immediately let her down, still having her in his arms and not willing to let her go.

“Don’t you guys think it’s a day to celebrate?” Teddy oppa said making all of us nod.

“What is it worth to celebrate?” SE7EN oppa asked while I immediately got to him and hug him tight. Ever since I came back SE7EN oppa has been promoting in Japan and this was the first time we’ve seen one another ever since I came back.

“Oppa you’re back!!!” I exclaimed making him my hair.

“I’m equally happy to have you back as well.” SE7EN oppa said before he looks at the newly formed couple. “So this is it? The thing worth celebrating over?”

“The girls too have wrapped up recording with Yoon Ji so we were thinking of having dinner together.”

“Uh huh and where is the boy?” SE7EN oppa asked looking at me.

“Oppa I hate you~” I said with a pout making him laugh.

“Sorry my girl but Hoon’s just too cute to resist.” He said as he pat my head.

“Hoon is with my parents at the dorm.” Jiyong oppa answered on my behalf.

“Why not we head over to my restaurant and have some chicken? I’ll open a few bottle of wines as well so that we can celebrate. I’ll get them to close the restaurant for the day so bring Hoon along as well. Jiyong if your parents would like to join us, as well as Yoon Shik and Hyomin, just get them to head over to the restaurant. I bet Hoon has been kept at home the whole day and you guys haven’t had dinner out ever since coming to korea.”

“Is it really alright?” I asked Jiyong oppa.

“Don’t worry we’ll protect Hoon with all means. I’ll get the staff to cook enough chicken before they leave the restaurant to me. And if there aren’t enough food, I’ll cook.” SE7EN oppa mentioned

“Hyung you sure about that?” TOP oppa asked making SE7EN oppa hook his arm around the younger male.

“Yah have faith in me. As the boss I need to know how to cook the food serve in the restaurant as well. Worst come to worst I’ll just get the other branch to deliver some chicken over.”

“I like the second part.” TOP oppa said, earning a slap against his stomach by SE7EN oppa for teasing his hyung.

“Shall we?” SE7EN oppa asked again making me look at Jiyong oppa.

“Ahrasso.” I said and this time Jiyong oppa jumped, happy to know that one of his wish to eat out with Hoon was going to be fulfilled.

“Alright then I’ll just make a few phone calls. You guys too get ready then head over to the restaurant neh?” SE7EN oppa said before he leaves all of us behind.

With that, all of us made out way to the restaurant when we’re ready while Jiyong oppa got his family to bring Hoon and join us for dinner as well so we were just going to meet there rather than driving back to get Hoon again. Besides it’s a really big problem when Jiyong oppa’s Bentley is a 2 seater car while we have three in a family, and it’s not safe for Hoon to be seating on my lap too. Maybe after dinner we would have to bother the Kwon family to bring Hoon back for us as well while Jiyong oppa and I return on his Bentley.

It was just a simple dinner but it meant loads to me. It has been so long since I’ve eaten meals with a big group out at the restaurant. The last time I remember being out with Hoon and a big group was when we had dinner with AJ’s family. Although we have had a gathering during Hoon’s party but it was just different, now that we were considered outdoors rather than hiding in my house. Besides it just felt so good to be having dinner together, talking about everything under the sun or rather everyone’s promotion and work which I have missed ever since I left everything behind in Korea.

 “Ommmmaaaaaaaa~” Hoon called out, reminding me of his presences as he made me smile.

Dinner with Hoon outside of home in Seoul is definitely something that meant more to me.