full time daddy?

2 Years...will love...change?

“I’m home~” I announced as I enter the dorm. It has been three days since I’ve started recording for the girls and we were close to wrapping things up before proceeding with recording for Pixie, who would be arriving in Seoul tomorrow.

“Wifey you’re back? How was work?” I was welcomed by Jiyong oppa who immediately wrap his arm around my waist as soon as I step into the dorm, planting a kiss on my lips.

“We’re doing good. Will be able to wrap things up tomorrow. What about you? Did Hoon make things difficult for you?” I asked.

As he leads me further into the dorm to see that Hoon was in his playpen surrounded by various kinds of plushies that everyone bought for him. It was almost as if Hoon was kept captive by every animal in the world from all sorts of teddy bears, to cows, monkey, elephant and more. Since Jiyong oppa wrapped up early today, he decided to give Yoon Shik oppa the night off so that he can have dinner with Hyomin unnie since Hyomin unnie was free for the night as well while he can have some father-son time with Hoon. 

“He’s the sweetest after you.” Jiyong oppa said making me give him a smile before the both of us settles on the sofa, looking at Hoon battling it out with his furry animal friends.

 “Hey there my boy, how was your day?” I asked as I carried him upon him stretching his hands out for me to hold him.

“Kyaaaaaaa~” He exclaimed, clapping his hands while he smiled so wide, a striking resemblance to his father when he smile.

“He loves it don’t you little boy?” Jiyong oppa said as he tickles Hoon lightly, making him laughs out loud while he wriggles in my hold.

“Have you guys eaten?” I asked, noticing that the time was already half past nine.

“Of course. Even if I can wait, Hoon can’t.” Jiyong oppa said making me nod. “You?”

“I ate a little with the girls but I’m fine.”

“Ramyeon?” He asked, getting up and before I could pull him back he was already in the kitchen, getting a packet of instant noodle out of the cabinet before placing a pot of water on the stove.

“Oppa I’m really fine.” I said as I carried Hoon with me into the kitchen.

“Don’t worry if you can’t finish I’ll finish it up for you. I didn’t have much earlier as well.” Jiyong oppa said as he pats me lightly on the head. “Head outside with Hoon. I’ll call you when I’m done here.” He said as he head over to the fridge to see if there is anything he could throw in to make it a much more nutritious supper. “Why you have something to tell me?” He asked when he saw me taking a seat on the counter, not leaving as per his instructions.

“Aniya. Just thought that you would need some company.” I said making him smile before he cut some green vegetables, along with some sausages and ham, throwing them into the boiling pot of water.

“So did anything interesting happen?” He asked, opening the ramyeon packing and getting the noodles into the water before he added the seasoning.

“During recording? Nothing much. Just that I thought that the girls were going to be in a serious state of depression if we drag on with the recordings.” I said making him turn his body so that he could take care of the cooking noodles as well as give me his attention.

“Depression?”

“The girls are too immerse in the song it’s starting to eat them up.”

“Woah that’s a good thing. If the girls would get pulled into the song, I believe everyone else would.” He said making me give him a smile.

“I hope so too~”

Soon enough the noodles was cooked as Jiyong oppa just place the pot in the middle of the table with two chopsticks and spoon before signaling me to join him. Holding onto one of his hand, even if there wasn’t really a need to, I jump off the counter with Hoon in my hand before we sat down at the dining table after placing Hoon to sit on the highchair.

“We’re going to start recording together the day after tomorrow?” Jiyong oppa asked as he pull some noodle out from the pot with his chopsticks and blow it to cool, making me nods.

“We’ll definitely wrap things up for the girls tomorrow while Pix would arrive tomorrow as well. I’ll just let her rest one day in case of jetlagged and then depending on what time she’s coming into the company the day after, we’ll just record accordingly.” I said before he sends the noodles into my mouth, getting a spoonful of soup after I ate the noodles and blowing them before he fed me with the liquid as well.

“That sounds good. So does that mean that we can have some family time together tomorrow?” Jiyong oppa asked as he got more noodles in his chopsticks, this time I signal for him to have it and he diligently ate up.

“Do you have any plans oppa?”

“I don’t know. There’s actually so many places that I have actually want to bring you guys to but I can’t because you wanted to keep Hoon a secret for the time being.”

“Really? What do you have?” I asked.

“Amusement park, the beach, zoo, park, playing at the indoor children playground, swimming or even simply shopping for clothes. There’s just so many things one should do as a family don’t you think so?” He asked making me nod as I too feed him with some noodles.

“I’ve thought about that too oppa. When I was in Hawaii, I wish you were there whenever I bring Hoon out with Yoon Shik oppa. There are just so many things to do. Even if it’s something we do in our daily life, spending time as a family would feel so much different.”

“But we can’t do that in Korea can we?” He asked with a pout making me shake my head.

“Even when we’re alone we would be mobbed, what more when the both of us are walking down the streets with Hoon?” I asked making him nod.

“The life of a celebrity. Sometimes I wish we had a little more freedom.” He mentioned.

“Well definitely a price to pay.”

“Maybe I should escape to Hawaii with you. I believe we’ll be able to do everything that I want to do without having to consider too much.”

“Yeah right oppa when you’re so famous, it doesn’t matter where you are. Besides have you forgotten how many fans were there to see TOP oppa a year back when he was there?”

“But at least it’s better than here isn’t it?” He asked making me nod.

“Don’t worry oppa I believe even if we can’t go out, we’ll still try our best to make our time together an enjoyable one alright?” I asked, making him smile before giving me a nod.

“Aaaaaahhhhhh~” We heard Hoon yawn, making us look at him while he give us a guilty smile before the both of us laugh out loud.

“Aigoo our son is so cute!!!” Jiyong oppa said making me smile.

“Is Hoon sleepy?” I asked making him nod as he rubs his eyes. “Shall Hoon go to bed now?”  I asked once more and once again was answered with a nod. “Milk milk?” I asked one last time and when he nod, I got up, wanting to prepare him for his night when Jiyong oppa pull me back down to the table.

“You have your dinner. I’ll take care of Hoon.” He said making me nod before he left the table to prepare Hoon’s milk.

“What’s up for you tomorrow oppa?”

“Me? Well starting from today we aren’t going to do much since hyung and I are going to record with you so we wouldn’t be doing much this two days. I think the boys would like to see how the girls are doing tomorrow so I might stop by the recording studio as well.”

“What about Hoon?” I asked when Jiyong oppa came to the table, placing Hoon’s bottle down before he got Hoon out of his seat, cradle the boy in his arms before getting the bottle to him.

“Omma and appa is coming in tomorrow.” He said making me look at him.

“Appa isn’t working?”

“It’s Sunday tomorrow my dear~”

“Ah right.” I said as I stick my tongue out.

“They’ll take care of Hoon along with Yoon Shik. Not sure if he has plans with Hyomin but either way my parents would be there. And if you’re tired of me being with you at the recording studio I might just come home earlier to be a ‘full time’ dad at home.”

“Oppa it’s not full time if you’re working~” I said making him laugh.

“And that is why I had invisible commas as I said that.” He said, quoting his words with his index and middle finger together as he shook them up and down beside his head.

“Ah right. It’s invisible. No wonder I can’t see it. Thought my eyes were starting to play tricks on me.” I said making him laugh a little.

“Do you mind if I just settle Hoon down?” He asked when we both notice that Hoon was fast asleep.

“I’ll do the dishes when I’m done oppa. You should go wash up.”

“Alright see you in a bit.” He said before he carried Hoon into the room after giving me a kiss on my forehead.

When I was done with the noodles, I got the pot, along with Hoon’s milk bottle and head towards the sink. Washing up and sterilizing the bottle didn’t take me too long but noticing that Jiyong oppa was taking his shower, I decided to do some laundry since I have been quite busy to do so while Yoon Shik oppa was afraid to spoil Jiyong oppa’s expensive clothes. I was done with all of this in 30 minutes and decided to head into the room but was stunned when I see Jiyong oppa coming out of the shower with a towel around his waist and another hang on his neck. My legs was giving way again as I supported my body against the wardrobe.

“Babe are you ok?” Jiyong oppa asked worriedly and was about to come up to me when he remember what Doctor Kang has said a few days ago. “Yoon Ji ah don’t give in into that feeling. Stand up. There’s nothing to be afraid of. Don’t fall. You’re not going to fall you hear that? Try to take a step forward. You will not fall you hear that?” He encouraged while I tried my best to listen to what he was saying and also what Doctor Kang has previously mentioned.

Maybe it was because ever since that incident, I’ve been rather busy with the girls and every time when I’m back, it’s either Jiyong oppa is already in bed or I would be in bed first while he comes home in the wee hours since no matter how late I work till, I would make sure that I’m back in time to put Hoon to sleep. Today was the day where the both of us were back home earlier and on top of him not wearing anything, I guess the scene got into me.

 However with my determination, I was able to maintain my stand and even taking a few steps but still it has been a few days since I’ve experienced this so I was still wobbling and Jiyong oppa thought that it was enough or even a little too much for me to handle tonight, he decided to come support me. Despite no clothes on, she still carried me up bridal style and places me on the bed before he head over to the wardrobe to put on some shirts before coming back to the bed to check on me.

“Are you alright?”