Fraternal Twins

2 Years...will love...change?

Hey guys!

First off I’m really sorry to all my subscribers for not updating ever since January, January 10 to be exact T.T THAT LIKE EXACTLY 8 MONTHS FROM TODAY I JUST NOTICE!!! Time pass by so fast and it’s already September! Rest assured I would definitely complete my stories, especially when I’ve spent so much time on them already so I can’t just leave it halfway undone! I’m going to blame it on University T.T but good news…I’M DONE WITH MY FINAL TERM!!! Actually I finished my final exams about a month ago but things cope up so I didn’t get a chance to do some writing.

I’ll try to update more frequently now that I’m currently enjoying my unofficial holidays since I have yet to get a job! But I seek your understanding if things are going a little slow cause it has been so long since I have last wrote so I need to get back the momentum and inspiration to pick things up! Especially this story! I've just completed this story and decided to update immediately so I might not be able to post tomorrow unless I manage to finish a chapter tomorow :P 

Last but not least, to every single one of you who are reading this, I would like to thank you for not abandoning this story!

Enjoy reading! Don’t forget to subscribe, comment and even upvote if you like my stories! It would be a huge motivation to me :D

P/S: YG FAMILY CONCERT IN SINGAPORE is this weekend!!! Can’t wait ^^ 


“Congratulations, you two are expecting fraternal twins. A boy and girl twin, best of both worlds.”

For a brief moment all we could hear was the sound of our babies’ heartbeat as we digested the information that was just told to us. Boy-girl twins? Omo did she just said that Yoon Ji is expecting both a son and a daughter? A daughter and son that belongs to Kwon Ji Yong and Song Yoon Ji? A Jiyong and Yoon Ji junior?

“Boy-girl twins? Did you say boy-girl twins?” I asked again, just to make sure that I heard the right information.

“Yes son. Yoon Ji is expecting a son and a daughter at the same time.”

Honestly I’m having tears in my eyes right now. This news is too overwhelming, in a good way that is. Just like omma Kim has mentioned, it’s really the best of both worlds, especially when it’s typical that mothers favour sons while fathers favour daughters. I’m so happy right now and my heart hurts from beating so fast that it feels like it’s going to break through my ribcage.

I turn to look at my baby girl who looks as elated as I am but at the same time I could feel the fear in her. I just held her hand tighter and gave her an assuring smile, which she returned after noticing how excited I was over the news. Once again I took her hand up and let my lips rest against the back of her hand. With her hand sandwiched between both of mine, I close my eyes and thank God for the wonderful gift. 

“If you look over here you can clearly see the head and body. The one on top is your lovely baby girl and the one at the bottom baby boy. It’s hard to tell right now but the probability of your baby girl being the maknae is high because of it’s position.”

“I like it that way.” I said honestly looking at omma Kim and Yoon Ji. “Our baby girl would definitely be well protected by her oppas.” I commented and despite having a weak smile on her face she nodded to my statement. “Even if she was to arrive first, she still has her Hoon oppa.” I said as I notice that Hoon, who was in my arms all this while was looking quietly at the screen drawn by the sound of his dongsaeng’s heartbeat.

We have had talks about babies before when we were still dating and although I favour daughters, the both of us have actually had consensus that we would prefer our first baby to be a boy. Being a younger sister in the family, Yoon Ji enjoyed having an oppa to lean to, which explain the close relationship that she and Yoon Shik share. As for my case, noona have always mentioned that she wished I was born first. Of course being a boy I do look out for noona like her oppa as well but being the older one I think she still feels that she has to depend on herself more.

“The two of them are really healthy as you can see. Oh I think your babies know that you guys are looking at them. Look they are looking at the camera.” Omma Kim said and patiently explained to us on how to read the scan. “And now you can clearly see from here, this is you daughter and this, your son.” She said pointing to what she mentioned as their s.

“Hoon ah look your dongsaengs.” I said, trying my best to explain to him that he’s going to have younger siblings in a few months time, making him look at me with a confused expression.

After we were done with the 2D ultrasound, omma Kim did a 4D scan that she mentioned would show us the faces and clear features of our baby. Both Yoon Ji and I were nervous since this is going to be our first look using the 4D technique. During her previous pregnancy, Yoon Ji only did the 2D ultrasound, as her pregnancy was rather unstable. On top of that due to her previous experience, today was also the day where Yoon Ji finally saw her first ultrasound of the kids so it kind of felt like the both of us were first time parents having their first ultrasound together.

The 4D ultrasound really amazes Yoon Ji and me. Through the 4D scan, we were able to see how the baby looks like. Since Yoon Ji is only in her 20th week, the facial details of our babies are still developing but still we could clearly see their eyes, nose and mouth. It’s amazing how advance technology is nowadays that you can see through human skin and see this images so clearly.

I used to find it weird when people, or rather parents to be, mentioned that their babies look really pretty just from the scans when to my eyes they look kinda scary but after today, I finally understand what they meant. I’m not saying that just because Yoon Ji and I are celebrities, and our babies look different from those with a 9-5 job; of course our babies look a little scary cause their not fully developed yet but in my eyes, and I believe in Yoon Ji’s too, that they are the prettiest happening in our life.

 Omma Kim even showed us some of the 4D images of the babies in their later months against actual baby photos when the baby was born and what amazes the both of us is that their face is totally the same! I can’t wait for the photos that we are about to see in the later months! I bet they are going to be really handsome and pretty like their mom and dad.

After Yoon Ji was done with her scans, I helped her to settle on the chair beside omma Kim’s desk as she mentioned that Yoon Ji’s second trimester prenatal screening tests results were just being delivered to them and since I was here with Yoon Ji today, she thought that it was better for her to tell Yoon Ji the results now.

“The results are healthy. Alpha-fetoprotein level is normal so you don’t have to worry alright? Just remember to eat on time, take your vitamins and stay healthy. Remember stress is going to affect the baby so relax at all times understand?” omma Kim remind making Yoon Ji nod. “If there’s nothing else fix a date and I’ll see you again?”

-Yoon Ji POV-

“Oppa~” I called out when he hugged me a little tight after we exit from omma Kim’s room.

“Thank you. Really thank you.” He said and I felt wetness against my shoulders.

“Yah oppa are you crying?” I asked and tried to pull him away from me to take a look at his face but he didn’t barge. “Aigoo oppa why are you crying?” I asked as I pet his back to calm him.

“I love you.” He said looking at me with his tear-filled face before he locked lips with me, totally ignoring that we’re currently in the hospital lobby. Since I was rather overwhelmed too I decided to let the kiss last for some time before I pull away from him and reach my hands up to cup and wipe the falling tears off his face.

“Aigoo look at you oppa.” I said smiling as he grabs my face and laid a kiss on my forehead.

“Thank you. Thank you so much.” He mumbled against my forehead amidst the kiss, making me laugh, as it was rather ticklish.

“Oppa everyone is look at us.” I said as I push him away but maintained my smile.

“I love you.” He said and was about to pull me into a hug when I caught his opening arms to prevent any more skinships.

“I know you do.” I said before we left the hospital with him supporting me all the way.

He helped me settle in the car first before settling Hoon down and got to the front sit. Before he start moving off, he turned behind to look at Hoon and me in the backseat and smile so wide I didn’t knew was possible. If this was a scene in an anime or cartoon strip, I swear his eyes would be two red hearts beating wildly to show his love.

“Oppa stop looking at us like that.” I said when his gaze was starting to make me feel uncomfortable in an embarrassed way.

“I just can’t take my eyes of you guys.” He said making me lean forward so that I could reach his face and turn it to the front.

“Just drive! There are more years to come for you to stare at us.” I said and it was only then was he more willing to concentrate his sight on the roads and drive us to our next destination.

I woke up early in the morning today to prepare something special since Jiyong oppa would be leaving for New York soon for BIGBANG’s music video recording. It wasn’t anything fancy but was something that Jiyong oppa and I have wanted to do ever since we were dating. On top of that, now that we have Hoon, it is definitely going to be more meaningful to us.

I got Jiyong oppa to drive us to the beach from the hospital. The reason why I’ve decided to go after the appointment with Kim omma was also because by the time we reach the beach it would be about 5 in the evening where the sun isn’t that hot. At the same time we would be able to enjoy the sunset, a special memory from our first unofficial “date” back in Gwangju. As today is a weekday, lesser crowd would be expected so Jiyong oppa and I wouldn’t have to worry if someone recognizes us.

“Stay in the car.” Jiyong oppa said as the car came to a stop as he made his way out to help me out before he went over to get Hoon out of the car. “Take a seat here. I’ll bring everything over.” He said as he escorted me to the nearby picnic table and handed me Hoon. “Be good alright? Appa would be back soon.” He said, patting Hoon on his head before heading over to the car after reassuring that I was going to be fine alone with Hoon.

Jiyong oppa made two trips to the car, bringing out all the food that I’ve prepared in the morning as well as Hoon’s travelling bag that includes all his diapers, milk formula and more. Although he told me to not move a finger and let him do everything, I lay out the red picnic cloth on the picnic table while he went to fetch Hoon’s stuff over.

“I’m sorry we can only do it here.” I said to Jiyong oppa. Since my stomach is too big, it would be uncomfortable for me to sit on or get up from the floor like how picnics are being done.

“It doesn’t matter. As long as I’m with you guys.” He said giving me a kiss on the crown of my head before settling opposite me.

“Are you hungry?”

“Are you?” Jiyong oppa ask making me shake my head.

“Go enjoy the waters with Hoon.” I said as I handed Hoon over to him.

“Will you be alright alone?”

“Yup just go. Don’t go too far alright?”

“Ahrasso. Can Hoon go into the waters too?” He asked.

“I’ve put waterproof diapers on him so yup.“ I said before “chasing” them away from the table towards the clear blue sea.

As the sun sets in the background, I look from meters away the silhouette of the two most important (currently) boys in my life, enjoying one another’s company as they play in the waters. It was just picture perfect as I record the scene with my eyes and realized that I was falling for my boys even more just like how Jiyong oppa fell for me during our first sunset together, bringing a huge smile on my face.