2NE1 babies?

2 Years...will love...change?

BIGBANG IS COMING TO SINGAPORE FOR ALIVE TOUR 2012 ON THE 28TH SEPTEMBER!!!

2 DAYS BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY ON THE 30TH!!!

kekeke oppas why not come on 30th? :D

Hahaha but still I'm really happy ^^

Considering it as my early birthday presenrt!!!

Oh and did I mention before that my brother's birthday is one day before mine on the 29th?

So close right?

He has a classmate who loves Taeyang alot and guess what? Her birthday is on the 28th!!!

She's the luckiest alright :D

Kekeke but I believe the three of us would be happy ^^

Besides, my internship by then would have ended and my last semester in school would only start in Oct so hopefully I can go see them at the airport or even on the streets :D

For those who are having important exams like N Levels, O Levels or even A Levels...

I really hope you guys could go too...

I understand how important this exams are since I've gone through O Levels...

But still really hope you guys could be there :D

Have fun with Big Bang then be motivated to study!!!

p/s: GD MUSHROOM SO FREAKING SKINNY!!! AND I'M WORRIED :'( but maybe he has been always that skinny, just that he has been wearing baggy shirs so he didn't come off really skinny then...but now in sleeveless...HE'S LIKE A SKELETON!!!


As we welcome the night, the party was over for the young one but taking this opportunity, we decided to let ourselves go for tonight and a baby’s birthday by day has turned into a drinking party for the adults by night. My family as well as the Kwon family has taken over the party room that was already cleared and returned to how it was originally like. As for us kids, we made do with her now spacious living room.

“You know, you leaving Jiyong might not be a bad idea after all.” Bom unnie said making Seunghyun oppa look at her shocked.

“Yah Bommie are you drunk?” TOP oppa ask the girl who already had a few shots and was about to reach her limit.

“Aniya~ But think about it guys. When Yoon Ji was here in Korea she was just…well an artist who also produce for herself and maybe some of the other Korean artist but now that she went to Hawaii, not only does she have a chance to produce a song for Pixie, write a song for Rihanna’s world tour and at the same time even produce for artist back here in Korea. Although it was a gift to thank AJ for his hospitality but it made it as their title song so I was thinking maybe it wasn’t that bad after all for her to go around.”

“I know this is hyung we are talking about but I can’t agree enough with Bommie noona. I guess God is trying to make it up for Yoon Ji for all the things she had to go through alone when hyung wasn’t there for her. She gave up her own stage but she’s somewhat providing a new stage for others.” Daesung oppa added.

“Well there’s a saying that goes “Because of a misfortune, you get something back” or something along that line.” Minzy said.

“Wooo yah Mingkki all that reading is of good use huh?” Seungri oppa teased making Chaerin unnie and Bom unnie who was beside that rat to give him a wake up knock on the head for saying something like that to their baby member.

“You’re right Mingkki ah. Maybe all of this is fate. Although it was hard for me to take care of Hoon alone with no one to assist me in most of the time, I’m still thankful of his presence. To be honest, I’ve never thought that I would be able to find that happiness I get on stage again when I found out I was pregnant but I was wrong for Hoon brought me more than what I can get on stage, with my job or even from my fans.” I said as I gave Hoon a kiss on his lips.

“Unnie you make me feel like having a baby soon.” Mingkki said making Daesung oppa’s eye light up.

“Yah Mingkki not now!!!” Dara unnie said as she hugs their maknae tightly in her arms.

“Wae unnie?!!” The younger one replied.

“Because you are still young!!! At least let us be the ones to get married and have a baby first neh?” Dara unnie said although she was blushing like crazy.

“Let us do the honors.” TOP oppa said making Bom unnie slap his knee. “Yah now what? I thought you said you wanted babies?!! Don’t tell me you change your mind again? Aish I should have just did it to you then and even if you don’t want one when it’s in you there is no way back.”

“Yah pabo alien!!!” Bom unnie said as she covered his mouth to refrain him from talking anymore nonsense while we all laugh.

“Mingkki ah it’s every girls’ dreams to have a baby with someone she love. Even if you have already found your love and is sure that he is going to be the person you want to spend with for the rest of your life, it’s still too early for you. You’re only 20 this year! Being a mother at 20 myself, I want you to not follow my steps. Enjoy what you are doing now at least for another 5 years and start planning. It’s still not too late to start even after 5 years down the road~” I said from a senior’s point of view.

“That’s right Mingkki ah. Imagine if the two unnies are going to be pregnant soon and you too, what should I do?” Chaerin unnie said.

“Unnie you can go solo~ You would do good.” Mingkki said as the three girls gave their leader a thumbs up.

“Aigoo seriously~ How can I win against this charismatic baby? Even I feel like having one myself. After all I’m the only one who have been really in love with babies from the start compared to you guys.” Chaerin unnie said as she carried Hoon up in her arms.

“Well how about all of you get pregnant at the same time, then you can have a hiatus and come back at the same time too?” Seungri oppa asked but instead received the same treatment as TOP oppa not long ago by Chaerin unnie, who is threatening to kill him right now while the other three girls were quite pleased with the young man’s idea.

“Unnie you’re going to make me reconsider coming back to Korea for Hoon if I have to come back with Hoon to see you and Seungri oppa always fighting like that.” I exclaimed with a smile.

“You’re planning to come back?!!” Jiyong oppa asked, finally making a sound since the Ukiss boys left.

“Why? Don’t want me to?” I asked back but instead he shook his head and carried a boyish smile on his face like a 3 year old.

“Ji I’m sorry but you’re coming off a little retarded.” Youngbae oppa said making all of us laugh while Jiyong oppa decided to headlock Youngbae oppa, only to remember that Hoon is looking and instead change to torturing Youngbae oppa by giving him kisses on his cheeks while the latter was squirming away from the attacks in disgust.

“You’re really planning to come back?” Chaerin unnie said making me nod.

“Like I kept repeating, I would love for Hoon to live in Korea. I’ve regretted not being able to have my first child in Korea and I don’t want to regret any longer. However I just have a few things that I’d have to settle back there as you all know not only for Pixie but also Rihanna.” I said and they nodded as they understand my point of view.

“Yoon Ji ah you always love to surprise others at the very last minute don’t you?” A voice was heard as we all turn to see YG appa joining us at the living room with SE7EN oppa, Teddy oppa and Hanbyul unnie, most probably hanging out together at another part of the house since it was difficult for them to come together and talk as well.

“In fact, I think I do~” I said sticking my tongue out while he pinch my cheeks.

“What’s going on?” Youngbae oppa asked while we all just giggled.

“2NE1 is going to make a comeback soon neh?” YG appa asked making the girls nod.

“Don’t tell me…” Minzy said looking at me and YG appa while we look at one another before we nodded towards her.

“The last song added to you guy’s album would be done by Yoon Ji and I’m going to make it as the title song. You girls are going to love the song when you hear it. Teddy will however be producing this song but Yoon Ji would be behind it and will also be communicating with Teddy a lot over Skype. And the last information, Yoon Ji ah would you like to tell them yourself?” He asked me making me nod.

“I’ll be back to record my unnies personally!!!” I said and I could see that they were all shocked.

“J-jinja?!!” Bom unnie asked making me nod and before I know it I was being squashed under the 4 girls like Big Bang oppa’s favourite hamburger game.

“Girls don’t hurt your producer or else no one would be able to produce your song and who knows I might push your comeback behind until Yoon Ji recovers and as an additional punishment you guys would have to take care of Hoon and do nothing over the period of time.” YG appa said while the girls one by one got off me.

“Aigoo is Hoon a monster? Why is everyone using him as a punishment?” I asked but obviously everyone was lost but if Yoon Shik oppa was here I bet the both of us would be laughing as we roll all over the floor by now.

“You’re willing to come back to record the girls?” TOP oppa asked making me nod.

“Well of course that was on one condition. Since Yoon Ji didn’t want anyone to track her down, she thought that it wasn’t a good idea if the girls would make their way to Hawaii even if they keep a low profile. You guys know how clever netizens are. Instead we would be getting her here of course with the help of Hyomin by air and then from Incheon airport we’ll be doing as much as we can to the extent that she would be picked up directly at the foot of the plane. Yoon Ji ah JK would be in charge of you then and the dorm that you left is still there waiting for its owner since it’s not safe for you to stay in the hotel as well.” YG appa said.

“Thank you appa but seriously there isn’t a need to go to that extent right?”

“Well that’s the least we can do. It’s not safe for you to exit from the gates even if you come out separately with Yoon Shik. It’s not as if people haven’t seen your brother before. Besides, if your brother travel alone with a baby boy, they would relate Hoon to you. Even if Hyomin was to help acting as the mother of Hoon with Yoon Shik, fans would still wonder why the “family” have to follow you you get what I mean? Actually we aren’t doing much cause everything is going to be settled by Hyomin.”

“Remind me to thank her.” I said making him nod.

“Alright it’s time for me to head back to rest. I’ll see you kids at the airport. Enjoy your last day here tomorrow.” YG appa said before he left.

“Come to noona~” Hanbyul unnie said and Hoon immediately crawl towards her who picked him up in a swift.

“I swear Hoon is so much like his father, always aiming for pretty girls.” SE7EN oppa said making the 2NE1 girls protest.

“I’m sorry girls but judging the speed Hoon came to Hanbyul, that seems like the case.” Teddy oppa teased further.

“Aigoo seriously first my son came off as a punishment now he’s suddenly one who go for looks? Unnie, Mingkki don’t believe the oppas cause if Hoon is really someone like that, he’ll be coming to me in snail speed.” I said chuckling a little.

“Aniya. Hoon’s mummy is the prettiest I bet Hoon would come flying like a rocket to you.” Hanbyul unnie said.

“Unnie when are you and SE7EN oppa going to get married and have a baby of your own? You seem to like children a lot. Or is it because SE7EN oppa doesn’t want it?” I asked glaring at SE7EN oppa.

“Yah what has Hawaii taught you?!! I’m dying to have a child too and Byul is the one that doesn’t want one right now.” SE7EN oppa said as he tried o sound like the victim of this situation.

“Looking at Hoon, I might reconsider so get that ring ready Mr Choi!” Hanbyul unnie said.

“Neh Mrs Choi!” SE7EN oppa said saluting like he was taking orders from her before the both of them laugh as he hugged Hanbyul unnie who was holding to Hoon, making them look like a family.

“Don’t move~” I said as I got my phone and snap pictures of them.

“Kya I want to take a picture too!!!” Minzy said and soon it was as if the couple was taking a pictorial with Hoon.

“Mine too mine too!!!” SE7EN oppa said as he handed me his and Hanbyul unnie’s phone while we help them took some photos and after which they too took a selca with Hoon.

“Hyung noona just get married already!!!” TOP oppa commented making all of us laugh.

“Promise me you guys wouldn’t publish this on twitter and me2day?” I asked making them nod.

“Aigoo I feel like kidnapping Hoon!!!” Hanbyul unnie squeal.

“Shall we? I’ll help you baby.” SE7EN oppa said and they made a run. Of course I knew they were joking but this wasn’t the case for Hoon. Soon later Hoon was crying so loud that he shocked them and Hanbyul unnie immediately pass him back to me.

“Well I guess Hoon is either not an easy man or he’s a total mama’s boy.” Teddy oppa said making all of them laugh while I just calm Hoon down.

“Yes I’m not the only mama’s boy here!!!” TOP oppa exclaimed making all of us laugh at him.

“Hyung no one can beat you in that.” Daesung oppa exclaimed making TOP oppa go after him.

“I’m not going to deny that I’m definitely going to miss the times I’ve spend with you all during my trip back here when I get back.” I said making all of them smile.

“Come back officially then. Not just to produce for the girls but to officially live here.” Teddy oppa said as everyone nodded.

“I will. And when that day comes I hope we can be like that every day.” I said making all of them go “awww” before they gave me a hug.

“Not only that but I hope that we would be able to take Hoon to the amusement park with his mom when time comes. A fieldtrip for all of us including Hoon, bringing him out to shop for clothes to make him the most fashionable baby, playing at the amusement park and taking the merry go round with him or simply just having a meal at a restaurant. No more hiding, no more seperation.”SE7EN oppa said making me nod.

“Kya I can’t wait for that day already!!!” Minzy said.

“Neither can we~” The rest chorused.