sleeping kwons~

2 Years...will love...change?

“Thinking about me?”

Aigoo this oppa is seriously a mood spoiler!!! Just when I’m thinking about something nice in my mind, he just has to come and spoil it. And the thing is this time he was part of my thinking as well. Seriously what’s wrong with him? I guess he hasn’t change; he’s still as cheesy as ever and loves to tease me just because it brings him great pleasure just to see me blush hard.

“You haven’t changed have you? Still using this to flirt with girls?” I asked as I tear my gaze away from him while I scoop more porridge to Hoon’s deep plate so that it can cool faster.

“Jealous?” He asked as he attempts to wrap his arm around my waist but I hit his hands away.

“Why should I be? Childish.” I said making him smile as he bit his lower lip.

“You still love me don’t you?” He asked as he walked beside me but I totally ignored him.

“Hyung you’re trying too hard.” Yoon Shik oppa said.

“Yah!” Jiyong oppa said as he knocks lightly on Yoon Shik oppa’s head, making the latter wince.

“I knew you haven’t changed.” I threw the sentence coldly at Jiyong oppa before I settle down on the chair beside Hoon and putting on his bib, I started blowing his food to cool it down.

“I--” Now look who’s stammering.

“Aigoo Yoon Ji ah don’t you remember what I told you earlier? Besides Jiyong hyung was just playing.” Yoon Shik oppa said and when getting no response he got Jiyong oppa to take a seat and have some breakfast.

“Ah~” I said as I brought the porridge to Hoon’s mouth. “Hoon don’t play with food. That’s not a good thing to do.” I said as I got his hanky and wipe off the porridge that he spitted out of his mouth.

When Hoon is tired of eating, he starts to refuse any food I give him and the only way to stop this is to do it the airplane way. As if his spoon is a plane, I would make sound effects and wave the spoon in the air like a plane flying before delivering the food to his mouth and he would then be willing to eat. Although it can take up quite some time but it’s good that he is willing to eat more, just that as kids, they get bored easily if you ask them to sit there and just eat from their bowl.

“Aren’t you eating?” Jiyong oppa asked me, making me look at him before I concentrated on Hoon again.

“Aish this girl is getting more and more ridiculous. Ignore her attitude hyung. She will only eat when Hoon is done with his so don’t worry about her.” Yoon Shik oppa said.

When Hoon was done, I gave him some water before feeding him some medicine that the doctor prescribed to him earlier in the morning. Soon enough, Hoon was starting to get drowsy so I decided to put him into bed. Falling asleep not long later, it was then did I finally have time for my own as I got out of the room to see that the oppas were kind enough to save some food for me and in the kitchen was Jiyong oppa who was cleaning up his and Yoon Shik oppa’s dishes.

“How’s Hoon?” Yoon Shik oppa asked.

“He fell asleep. The medicine is taking effect already.”

“Hmmm. If you want to go out with hyung just go. You’ve given me such a good sleep last night so that is the least I can do for the two of you. I can take good care of Hoon don’t you worry.” Yoon Shik oppa said and at the same time I saw Jiyong oppa coming out of the kitchen.

“We will Yoon Shik ah. Thanks!” Jiyong oppa announced before he sat beside me and got my bowl.

“What are you doing?!!” I asked.

“Feeding you? Say ah~” Jiyong oppa said as I reach out my hands to grab the bowl but to no avail.

“Yah give it back to me!!!” I said but instead he pulls it further. “In that case I’m not going to eat…ouch~” I said as my land on the hard surface of the dining chair when he pushes me back to sit.

“Is it a sin for me to want to feed you?” He asked and after looking into one another eyes’, with both party refusing to give in, I then adjusted my sitting position but looking away from him.

“I have hands.” I said and taking that it’s a sign of me giving in, he took a spoonful of rice and placed it in front of my mouth, which I then took over but he refuses to let the spoon go.

“Do you always eat after Hoon is done?” He asked, starting a conversation so that it would be less awkward.

“Don’t all mothers do that?” I questioned back.

“Well some of them at least eat a little when they are feeding their child.” Jiyong oppa said.

“I don’t like to multi-task.”

“But you were writing a new song for Rihanna last night when talking to Pixie.” Jiyong oppa said as a matter of fact making me stare at him but he just gave me a smile.

“That’s a different situation.”

“And how is that different?”

“Kwon Ji Yong!”

“Yah I know they don’t care about age in Hawaii but you’re in Korea now.” Jiyong oppa said with a stern face.

“Whatever~” I said turning my head away and refuse to respond to him until I felt him grabbing my chin to turn me to face him so that he can feed me another spoon of food.

“Why do you always like to make me use force on you? Is it that difficult for me to get you to listen to me?” He asked and when I had no reply he just shook his head.

After having breakfast, Jiyong oppa insisted to clean up with me so I just let him do so. While Hoon was sleeping, it was a little too quiet to survive when most of the time you are handling with him. For me it was all good cause when Hoon is asleep I would always use the time to do things that I can’t do when Hoon is awake like doing some laundry, clean up the place and even making music. I guess Jiyong oppa is still not used to such a life and he didn’t have his equipment with him so there was nothing for him to do but to sleep since he didn’t had much sleep earlier too.

When it was time for Hoon to wake up, I walk into the room to see that instead of being in his crib, he was sleeping next to Jiyong oppa on my bed. Before I could get angry at Jiyong oppa since it is dangerous for Hoon to be sleeping with the risk of dropping to the floor, I notice that Jiyong oppa actually placed a soft fort around the boy so that even if he was to roll to the other side he wouldn’t fall off while Jiyong oppa was able to guard the other side of Hoon. On top of that Jiyong oppa had his arm resting on the fort across Hoon as if his arm was a seat belt just to ensure that Hoon wouldn’t fall and if he moves at least Jiyong oppa is aware.

It was definitely a cute scene to see father and son sleeping together. As much as I hate to confess that Hoon belongs to Jiyong oppa but there were things that could never change even if I wanted to. It even went to the extent where it looks kinda weird and even felt creepy that the two of them could be so alike when they sleep. Relatively Hoon looks more like me but if you look closely, Hoon has totally inherited Jiyong oppa’s eyes and lips. When they sleep together, it almost felt like Jiyong oppa or Hoon was staring into the mirror that tells them how they look like when they are a baby or in Hoon’s case when he gets older. Being Hoon’s omma I’ve got to admit that I’m really jealous.

Unable to take their cuteness anymore, I reach for my phone as I started to take pictures of the two sleeping figure on my bed as if I was shooting some pictorial. Thinking that it was alright for them to share some time together and also since Jiyong oppa was tired after taking care of Hoon all night plus Hoon having his fever, I was about to leave them alone when as soon as I turn my back I felt someone pulling me back so that I ended up sitting on the edge of the bed.

“What are you doing?” Jiyong oppa asked with his sheepish smile that he always gave when he caught me doing something secretly.

“Stop playing. You’re going to wake Hoon up.” I said as I struggle out of his hold.

“Then shouldn’t you stop moving instead?” He asked and immediately I stop with his words.

“Let me go.” I said but instead he took the phone that was in my hands and started looking at all the pictures I took of him and Hoon as he sat up, his arms wrap around my waist as he position the phone in front of my face while he was resting his head on my shoulders.

“Aigoo he is really my son~” Jiyong oppa mentioned as he admires the photo taken.

“Really? What if I have an aff…wait it’s not even an affair to begin with when I’m actually single.” I said.

“Aish what a mood spoiler.” Jiyong oppa said pulling away from my shoulder to take notice of my facial expression and upon noticing that I wasn’t even affected by his words, he return back to the position where he was having his chin on my shoulder. “You know, it’s such a cute photo but something is missing.” He said before looking at me again. “Should we take a family photo?” He asked.

“What family photo? And with you?” I asked and was about to leave when he pull me back down.

“Just one? Please~” He begged with a pout and when I didn’t reply he just grabbed me by my waist, pulling me closer to him as well as Hoon who was sleeping before he took several selcas with my phone.

“Oh Hoon is awake?” I said when I notice the boy looking at me with his big round eyes while I on the other hand gave him my eye smile as I let my palm rest on his forehead to check and see if his temperature has dropped.

“Are you feeling better my son?” Jiyong oppa asked the boy, who just returns that former with a look in his eyes.

“Seems like all you need is a little nap.” I said, pinching that little nose of his very lightly, almost as if my fingers were just brushing against his organ before I rub my face in his stomach, making him giggle.   

“Since our Hoon is awake should we take a picture together?” Jiyong oppa said and it was only then did I notice that he was actually taking pictures of us playing together.

With Hoon speaking his alien-like baby language as if giving his father an approval, Jiyong oppa made me pose happily with them using Hoon, saying that Hoon would want his mom to smile blah blah blah. I could have had gotten angry at him for using my son against me but I just can’t help it when I see how happy he made Hoon. It was obvious that Hoon has been happier and cheerful ever since we return back to Korea, not sure whether it was because this was where he and I are supposed to belong to or if it’s because of YG Family and most importantly…his father.

“Aigoo our son is so photogenic. Definitely a celebrity baby.” Jiyong oppa said making me roll my eyes over his cheesiness. “Hoon ah your omma is angry with me. Ottoke?” He asked as he carries Hoon in his arms while the latter look up at Jiyong oppa with a puss in boots expression.

“Don’t drag your son in when you are the one at wrong.” I said and was about to stand up when Jiyong oppa talked to Hoon again.

“Hoon ah omma is really angry at me. Do you think Hoon can be a good boy today with your uncle Yoon Shik or halmoni? Appa wants to borrow omma from you today so that he can make it up for your omma. What do you say Hoon?” Jiyong oppa asked and surprisingly, Hoon was clapping and smiling. “Looks like our son has already made the decision for you~”

“So what if he did? I didn’t--” I said but before I could do anything he grab my wrist and drag me out of the room, handing Hoon over to Yoon Shik oppa, getting him to take good care of Hoon and their own lunch although it was past lunch time close to 2pm, before he pull me back to the room, locking the door behind us.

“Let’s change shall we?”