calming tea

2 Years...will love...change?

Waking up in the morning, the first thing that I’ve felt was that my head hurts…really bad…as if I was having a hangover after drowning 2 big bottles of whisky down my throat. And because my throat hurts as well, I’m hoping that I didn’t really had alcohol the night before. Of course I had none before going to bed but what if I sleep walk? That would be creepy isn’t it? Besides if I were to wake up in the midst of my sleep, Jiyong oppa would have notice and stop me from doing so. Speaking of which, where is Jiyong oppa? I notice that not only him but Hoon wasn’t in the room and it was then did I notice that it was already 10.30am in the morning.

“Sweetie you’re awake?” I heard as I look up and see Jiyong oppa peeking into the room.

“Oppa why didn’t you wake me up? And where’s Hoon? Is he playing outside? Did you give him breakfast? Did you--”

“Aigoo one at a time my dear.”

“Oppa what are you doing there? Come in~” I said as I pat onto the empty space beside me.

“You sure?”

“Hmmm~”

“Alright give me a moment. I’ll just go get your breakfast.” Jiyong oppa said and shortly after he came back into the room. “Breakfast on bed.” Jiyong oppa said as he came inside and place the tray on the bed in front of me before settling opposite me.

“What’s the occasion?” I asked when I notice the spread on the tray

Bacon strips cooked to crisp, moist scramble eggs of the same color as the morning sun, sausages with perfect grill chars on it and brown pancakes topped with maple syrup and margarine. On top of that there are a variety of cut fruits served in a bowl as salad and two cups, one Rilakkuma one with hot chocolate top with marshmallow just the way I like it and the Korilakkuma one was a cup of tea. Just looking at the spread was enough to make me happy and think that the day is going to go well with such a good start.

“You do know you’re smiling like an idiot right now right?” He said breaking me from my thoughts and was given a punch against his chest.

“You haven’t answer my question either pabo oppa~”

“Yah since when did I turn into a pabo oppa?!!” He asked and was trying to catch me with the tray in between our bodies. “Never mind I have all the time after breakfast to get even with you.”

“Oppa~”

“Ahrasso ahrasso~ Hoon’s with the girls. You know how Chaerin loves kids. Dara and Bom noona should have a kid soon too and we should consider that as doing a favor for TOP hyung and I can’t believe I’m saying this but for Youngbae as well.”

“Oppa you’re not happy that Youngbae oppa is with Dara unnie?” I asked making him shake his head.

“I’m happy. This two have something for another for such a long time but I just can’t let Youngbae go~”

“Aigoo I can’t imagine what would happen in the future when Hoon gets a girlfriend. You’re so possessive~”

“He’s not going to date until he is 21.”

“Oppa~”

“What?!! I bet you wouldn’t be able to let him go either when time comes.”

“Aigoo I don’t even want to think about it.” I said making Jiyong oppa ruffle my hair.

“For now you have to think about washing up. No breakfast until then so hurry on.” He said and following his instructions I went to wash myself up before returning to the bed where Jiyong oppa as been waiting diligently.

“You ordered this from somewhere right?” I asked him but was given a shake of the bed.

“I cooked this.”

“Aye~”

“Yah don’t believe me? You can go ask Yoon Shik if you want to.”

“Really? It’s really by you oppa?” I asked still in doubt.

“Try it for yourself.” He said as he scoop a bit of the egg and fed me.

“Oh?”

“Wae?”

“You really cooked it yourself? Only eggs made by you taste like this.”

“Like what?” He asked as he tried the eggs himself to see if something was wrong.

“Like eggs?”

“Ehhhh?”

“Oppa you’re addicted to Bom unnie’s habit aren’t you?”

“It’s a habit I can’t change. Like eggs? Then how did you know it’s from me?”

“There’s a difference between every cooks food. If you don’t believe me, we can cook an egg each someday and then taste it, it’s going to be different because everyone has different style and methods of cooking, as well as seasoning it.”

“You sound like a pro. Tell me is there something you aren’t good at?” He teased.

“Well let me think…nothing?” I asked and immediately shiver a little over at how cheesy those words were and still can’t believe they rolled out of my tongue.

“Woo looks like someone is catching my habit.”

“Glad that you know about your habit.” I said making him stick his tongue out at me as he proceeds to cutting the sausage.

Soon all the food on the tray including the fruits was finished and Jiyong oppa ordered me to stay on bed while he return the empty bowls and plates to the kitchen sink. Leaving them there for a moment, he returns to the room and on the tray in front of us was now occupied only by the two character caps. I knew Jiyong oppa prefer coffee in the morning rather than tea so it was a little weird. Besides he prepared hot chocolate so that means that he is taking the tea right?

“Oppa you’re drinking tea?”

“Yeah. But most importantly I want you to have some as well.”

“Me? Why?”

“Well they say tea could calm one’s mind.”

“Ahhhh~ about yesterday night--”

“You should have told me. I knew my instincts were right, that you should just join the girls. At least I shouldn’t have slept in the same bed as you in that room.”

“Oppa it wasn’t your fault.”

“But you were scared when you see me upon opening your eyes didn’t you?” He asked making me shake my head as I had one hand caressing his cheeks.

“Oppa imagine if you are dreaming about a ghost chasing after you and when you open your eyes thinking you’ve woken up from your dream but see the ghost staring right at you wouldn’t you be frightened?”

“Yah are you referring me to a ghost?!!” He asked with a pout and cause me to smile.

“It’s just an analogy oppa~ just…It just felt so real last night. I’ve had many of such dreams but it was the first time I felt like it was really happening to me.”

“I’m sorry baby~” He said as he look down on at the cups.

“Aigoo oppa what’s wrong? Don’t be guilty please~ Maybe it’s because this is where it all happens so it felt real.” I said as if it wasn’t affecting me at all when I clearly was judging how I acted yesterday night.

“Baby do you mind going with me somewhere?” He asked making me look at him.

“To?”

“Don’t worry it’s not like I’m going to kidnap you and sell you away. Just come with me alright? I know you have nothing on today cause you’re supposed to be nursing a jetlag along with Hoon but just a little while, I need you to come with me.”

“Now? What about Hoon?”

“Not now. Maybe later in the afternoon so that we can have lunch then head over. Don’t worry about Hoon. I’ve talked to Shik about this and he said he would be taking care of Hoon. Hyomin is there to assist to and the girls and boys can keep them busy.”

“Seems like you’ve already planned everything.” I said as he put the cups by the side table, place the tray on the floor before moving to rest his back against the headboard and held onto me, letting me rest against his chest.

“Mmmm.”

“Are you sure you can’t tell me where exactly are we going?” I asked, turning to my right to look at him who gave me a shake of the head.

“No can do curious bunny~ but if this assures you some way or another, it’s somewhere we always go.”

“Oppa~”

“Hmmmm?”

“Nothing.”

“Eh?” Jiyong oppa ask me as he look at me confused.

“I said it’s nothing~”

“Come on there must be something~ spit it out before I make you.” He said and I could feel that his hands is slowly making to my waist.

“It’s really…ahhhahahaha…nothing…ha…stop oppa…hahaha” I said and it was rather hard for me to complete my sentence when his naughty fingers are tickling me so hard.

“Tell me or else I’m not going to stop.” He said with a wide smile upon seeing me squirming under him, laughing my head off till the point where there are tears in my eyes.

“Stop…can’t…hahahaha…talk like that…ahhhahaha…”

“Tell me.” Jiyong oppa said as he straddles me, his hands that was against my hips now move to above my shoulders to support his weight as he help me get the hair that was all messes up across my face due to his tickles back to the side.

“It’s mushy tho.” I said as I look into his eyes with hesitation.

“Really? Let me judge.” He said with a smile.

“I just wanted to call you oppa.” I said as I wrap my arms around his neck and that cause him to smile more.

“Just so that you can hear me response to you?” He asked making me nod. “That’s not mushy at all~”

“Really? Aigoo even I am getting goosebumps already.”

“You’re not doing it right my dear~”

“Oh really? And which girl does it right?” I asked with a pout, my head turn to the side not to meet his face while my hands that were wrapping his arms now crossed in front of my chest.

“Yah are you jealous?” He asked as he tries to my turn my head back but to no avail. “I would never go to other girls, cause I’ve given my heart to you and the moment we separate, I die.” He whispered in my ears so ily it send electricity around my body, causing me to shiver a little but there is no way I can give in to him.

“Really? But we’ve been separated for 2 years before and also almost one month not long ago~ Why aren’t you dead yet?”

“Yah you’re totally spoiling the mood!” He said with a pout making me laugh.

“If we didn’t separate, it would be the cheesiest thing I’ve ever heard on earth but we have so it doesn’t work on me oppa~ Try another one mushy king~” I said, giggling at his expression when he knew his best lines was of no use.

“Give me your hand.” He said and I do as I was told while he got my hand to his chest. “My heart is beating because of you--” And before he could finish I cut his words.

“Oppa you did this to me before. The next thing I know you’re going to stuff your chest in my ears to make me hear your heartbeat.” I giggle.

“You’re demanding kitty.”

“Oppa seriously what am I to you? First you call me a curious bunny and now I’m a demanding kitty? Make up your mind already before I turn into a kitty bunny…if that even exists.” I said as we both laugh.

“I like kitty better. You can be as innocent as when Puss in Boots did that famous large eye expression but extremely y with your purrs~”

“Yah oppa this sounds so wrong!!!”

“Will you be the chorus of my song?” He suddenly asked seriously.

“Neh?”

“Just like how the chorus conveys the main message and is the most memorable element, you are the highlight of my life~” He whispered softly and this time it caught me off guard as I stun in my position.

“I love you~” He said as he lays a kiss on my lips.