Bear and Rings

2 Years...will love...change?

MONSTER IS SO GORGEOUS!!!

OMG I ALMOST FAINTED WHEN I SAW JIYONG OPPA'S RED HAIR + DEVIL HORNS!!!

FREAKING GORGEOUS~


“Isn’t there anyway we can change this?” I asked and I felt her shaking her head against my chest.

“Not this time I guess.” I nodded in understanding.

“How about when you come back to record the girls?” I asked, trying my luck.

“I can’t give you an answer.” She said but that was enough for me. I lean slightly towards my right and place a soft kiss against her cheeks, making her blush almost instantly.

“I love you so much.” I said, squeezing her a little in my embrace as I rock the both of our bodies left to right.

“This teddy...” She said making me release her slightly to see that she has wrapped her arms around the bear’s waist.

“Ah this is for Hoon. I see that he has your Rilakkuma and thought that it was alright for me to give him a bear although he is a boy. It’s meant for you as well.” I said making her turn to look at me.

“Me?”

“Hmmm. Try squeezing it’s belly.” I said and when she did as she was told, I immediately buried my face against her back as she giggled nonstop, which made her shoulders go up and down and her upper body was shaking but she kept squeezing the bear.

“Oppa is that you?!!” She asked as she tried to turn around to face me, which didn’t quite work cause I was persistent in hiding my face away from her.

“Ahhhh this is so embarrassing!!!” I exclaimed and when I felt neither movement nor laughter from her, I look up slowly but instead I saw the bear right smack in my face and went “I love you~ I miss you~” in repeat. “Ahhhhhh~” I said as I cover my face with my palms and buried my face in the pillows as she tried to pull me out from hiding in my ‘hole’.

“Oppa~ You’re going to suffocate~” She said but still continued to giggle. “It’s so cute!!! Really~” She mentioned and before I could bury myself deeper we heard a cute noise from the crib and it turns out that Hoon was woken up by us.

“You didn’t have to wake him up do you?” I asked her, trying to push the blame to her.

“He’s awaken by you for screaming like a girl in embarrassment.” She teased.

“I did not!”

“You did!” She said before she got head towards the crib. “Aigoo did our Hoon hear his appa’s cute voice and woke up?” Yoon  Ji asked as she carry him out while I sat up as I hugged one of the pillows in my arm, with it actually covering half of my face.

“Nnnggggghhhh” Hoon exclaimed as Yoon Ji brought him to our bed.

“Listen to this Hoon. Your appa is so cute!!!” she said as she got the teddy bear in her hands and squeeze it, causing it to make sounds again while I continue to hide my blushing face in the pillow.

“Kyaaaaaa~” The young one clapped before reaching out for the teddy bear.

“He loves it.” Yoon Ji said as she looks at me. “Yah are you really that embarrassed?!! You look like you are going to explode any moment~” She said giggling as I hide my face again. “Hoon ah ottoke? You appa is going to faint of embarrassment.” She said while the two of them just laughed.

“I hate you two.”

“Really? Ottoke Hoon? Appa hate us?” She said and was about to get up with Hoon in her arms and leave the room when I pull her back.

“I didn’t mean it that way~ Come back.” I said making her laugh.

“Oppa why are you so cute today?!!” She asked as she pinches my cheeks. “I’m just going to get Hoon’s things so that he can sleep with us on bed tonight. You want that?” She asked making me nod my head like a child who was offered a treat to ice cream.

“You’re treating me so badly.” I said making her sticks her tongue out before she set Hoon down on the bed, who then soon was back to sleeping mode and was falling asleep again.

“Does it hurts?” She asked softly while her hands still continue to pat Hoon on his stomach.

“Neh?” I asked and before I knew it she grabbed my hands and examined the cuts and plasters I had on both hands.

“Is it because of the bear?” She asked, shocking me even more.

“How...”

“It’s obvious the bear was handmade since the stitch wasn’t neat.” She said.

“Ah I went to this workshop where we can do DIY bears. Since they already had the skin ready, the only thing I could make the bear special is to record a little something and fill it up with cotton. The staff wanted to help me sew it to complete the bear but I wanted it to do more and instead I sew the bear up on my own. It’s ugly isn’t it?” I asked making her shake her head as she pulls my hand close to her face and started to kiss every single injury I received.

“You’ve worked hard. It might not look neat but it was a job well done none the less. Hoon loves it.” She said while I return her a smile.

“It was the least I could do.” I said as I look down at the sleeping angel.

“Looks like Hoon doesn’t want the Rilakkuma his omma has made for him now.” She said giggling at how Hoon was hugging onto the bear he made instead.

“He loves both.” I said as I brought my hands up to caress her cheeks.

“I’m jealous.” She confessed.

“Wae?”

“Hoon is so fortunate to have two people to love him so much.” She said and subconsciously a smile form on my face.

“You’re jealous of Hoon?” I asked making her scoff.

“Who said so?” She said as she tried to turn away but I caught her chin just in time so that I can turn her to face me.

“Your actions tell me so.” I said and she can’t help but to blush when I gave her a kiss on her lips. “Give me a moment.” He said before he carefully got out of bed again and this time got out a black pouch before he got back to bed again. “I knew mummy would be jealous--”

“Am not!” She pouts which cause me to giggle at her actions.

“Alright fine I knew mummy would want something as well so stretch out your hand.” I said and although she hesitated, she still gave in to me.

“You’re not going to give me a ring are you?” She asked making me smile at her before I slide the thin ring around her ring finger.

“I am.” I said with a smile before I put my hand with hers and show her the similar rings.

(Jiyong has thicker band while Yoon Ji's ring is the thinner one :D )

“This is not a proposal right?” She asked making me laugh a little as I shake my head.

“You deserve a proposal better than this but first you have to forgive me before I can propose to you. Hmmm let’s just say this is a promise ring? A promise I made to you that I would change and one day earn your forgiveness over my mistakes while I hope that upon this ring you could promise to try and give me a chance to change, to forgive me and also take care of Hoon and yourself when I’m not there for you two.” I said before I got her hand closer to my face and kiss lightly against her ring finger. “Will you?” I asked making her nod.

“Promise me you would do well and gain my trust back really soon.”

“I will. Look at the inside of the ring.” I said making her take hers off while I took off mine as well.

“Yoon Ji, Ji Hoon, Ji Yong.” she said.

“I’ve our names curved so this promise would be upon the three of us. No matter what, for Hoon, for you, I’ll keep my promise. And you have to keep your promise for Hoon and for me as well neh?”

“I will.”

 “And when that day comes when I’ve fulfilled my promise, I hope I can bring you personally back to Korea and to our new home, one that belongs to me, you and Hoon huh?”

“I’ll be waiting.”

“And I will work hard to make sure that day comes really soon. Talking about dream house, do you have one? I mean every girl is bound to have thought of their dream wedding and dream house don’t they? Especially now that you have Hoon.” I asked.

“As long as the family is together, that’s all that matters.”

“Nothing else in particular?” I asked making her shake her head while I caress her cheeks with my palm. “Alright but if you have something in mind tell me alright?”

“It’s late oppa. We should rest.”

“Good night my love~” I said giving her a kiss on her forehead.

“Good night oppa. And good night to Hoon~” She said as she kissed him on the cheeks lightly while I follow suit.

-Sunday...the day where Yoon Ji is heading back to Hawaii-

“Baby must you go back?” I asked as I helped her packed up while she took care of Hoon.

“Oppa I thought we’ve talked about this for quite a few times already?” She asked making me sigh before I put down everything I was doing and kneeled in front of her who was sitting on the edge of the bed.

“But I’m going to miss you and Hoon alot!” I said as I buried my head against Hoon’s stomach.

“I promise you I would bring Hoon over when I’m recording for the girls and when time comes I would have to actually get you to assist me in taking care of Hoon while I’m busy with work. I’ve already told YG appa to arrange for you to not have any promotions so you could either hang out with Hoon at the dorm or even bring him to the company.” She said as she my head.

 “I hate it. I want to be with you 24/7.”

“Oppa I don’t even stick to you 24/7 when we were dating.”

“I don’t care~”

“Oppa~ If you continue to be so stubborn I wouldn’t come back even for the girls!” She said, acting like she was mad at me.

“Ahrasso ahrasso. But will you stay longer? At least a day or two off work so that we 3 can hang around with one another. I don’t want to be able to only see you in bed when we’re going to sleep or in the studio with the girls and have no time for me.”

“Why? Are you planning something naughty already?” She asked me as she squeezed both of her hands against my cheeks, causing me to have a goldfish like lips.

“I wasn’t but I think I’m going to now.” I said and soon earned a slap from her on my arms.

“Seriously oppa?” She exclaimed making me nod.

“I’m serious.” I said with a stern face and was about to receive another blow from her but swiftly dodged it.

“e would always be a e.” She commented making me turn and made slow steps to her while she backed away to the extent of using Hoon as her shield.

“If you say so.” I said and as I got closer it seems like Hoon was getting more and more excited as he was squealing and laughing so much. With a slight push of my fingers against her shoulders, she fall felt to her back with Hoon lying on her chest whom she protect with her hands behind his head and , I crawled up on bed over her.

“Get off Paedo!!!” She exclaimed as she tried to whack me with Hoon’s arms but to no avail and just then there was a knock on the door and in comes Yoon Shik.

“Are you guys...OMFG I saw nothing but what do you think you guys are doing with Hoon in between?” Yoon Shik exclaimed.

“Oppa save me!!!” Yoon Ji screamed but was quickly stopped when I had my palm against as she tries to pry me away.

“Yoon Shik ah your sister just called me a e. Should I punish her?” I asked and much to my expectations, he was on my side and that kind of cause Yoon Ji to freak out.

“Well I don’t know paedo hyung. What are you planning to do?” Yoon Shik asked.

“Hmmm my lips is itchy and I’m in need of kisses. How does that sound?” I suggested before I look at Yoon Ji, my lips with my tongue.

“I’m not sure if it’s going to be a good punishment though. After all she has a for kisses.”

“She’ll love it don’t she?”

“Yah you two!!!” She exclaimed as she tried to wriggle out of my hold, her words muffled against my palm.

“I guess the only way to find out is to try it out. But be careful paedo hyung cause if she turns out to like it alot, you’re going to be the one in danger.” Yoon Shik said making me laugh. “Make sure not to leave any spot against her neck and face. She love kisses especially at these areas. I’ll just bring the innocent angel away. I believe he doesn’t wants to see his mom turning into a monster as well.” He said as he got over to us and carried Hoon away. “We’ll be waiting outside sis. Enjoy your punishment~” Yoon Shik said before he left with Hoon.