hungry baby

2 Years...will love...change?

“I definitely don’t want Hoon to inherit your stubbornness.” I said and the two of us just look at one another before we laugh.

“I don’t want things that happen to me to happen on Hoon as well.”

“Hoon would be the most fortunate kid with his parents love.” I said before I gave him a kiss on the cheeks. “Alright my boy stop finishing the porridge. It’s omma’s dinner. You don’t want omma to be hungry right?” I asked and the scene where he push my hands towards Yoon Ji, as if telling her to have her dinner made me grin.

“Thank you my boy. How about some milk milk for you before you go to bed? You look like you aren’t full yet and it makes me wonder what the others have been feeding you earlier on.” Yoon Ji said. “Oppa I can have dinner on my own so go prepare some milk for Hoon neh?” She said making me nod as I carried Hoon up in my arms and bring him to the kitchen so that Yoon Ji can focus on her dinner without having Hoon there to distract her.

“Are you really hungry? How about 3 columns for the hungry boy?” Hoon nodded as he rub his tired eyes with those small and chubby hands of his. “Alright milk milk for the hungry boy coming right up!” I said before I prepare for his milk. When everything was done, I brought him back into the room and with Yoon Ji’s help, I place him to lie on the bed, his bolster on his chest for him to hug and a towel under his neck.

“Aigoo seriously did they even feed Hoon?” Yoon Ji asked when she sees  how fast Hoon was the milk out of his bottle.

“Maybe he’s just hungry. After all he is growing isn’t he? One day he would be eating almost the same amount as us.” I said and at the same time I noticed that Hoon was looking for something. “What’s wrong? Looking for something?” I asked but obviously got to reply from the boy regarding the actual object.

“There you go.” Yoon Ji said as she place the bear that I made and given to them previously on Hoon’s chest, who that immediately hug the teddy in his arms tightly as if if he loosen his arms the bear would run off. “He loves Yongie a lot now.”

“Yongie?” I asked and saw her blush.

“Ah well…I thought it needed a name and Jingyo was already used up so I thought that I would just call it Yongie since there is your voice in there. It would be so weird if I were to call the bear Jiyong don’t you think?” She said making me smile.

“Yongie sounds nice…and cute~” I said as she continues to blush. “Aigoo how long are you going to finish your porridge? It’s going to become cold if you don’t eat it quick. Or are you waiting for me to feed you?” I ask her, who then started to quicken her eating pace.

“Oppa~”

“Hmmmm?”

“Do you think it’s alright if I start work tomorrow?” She asked making me look at her.

“Is that a question or are you seeking permission?”

“Well a little bit of both?” She said making me get the bottle out of Hoon’s mouth since he has already emptied the bottle as I place it on the side table before I pat his stomach lightly to put him to sleep.

“If it’s a question, I would say that if you are feeling better tomorrow and you think that you are in the right condition, than do it. If you are seeking permission, there isn’t a need to.”

“Really?” She asked as if she was sure that I wasn’t going to let her do so.

“You thought I wouldn’t allow you to go because you aren’t feeling well?” I asked making her nod. “Baby I don’t have the rights to grant you permission for anything. If I see that you are still not in good condition, I would advise you to stay and rest unless you are so stubborn yet you look like you’re fainting the next minute will I then force you to rest. You know your body better than I do so you make the decision ok?”

“Ahrasso. What about you oppa? What are you doing tomorrow?”

“Well I was originally planning to take good care of you but since I see that you have plans to work, I’m guessing that maybe I could give Hoon a tour around YGE. He has to get used to the surrounding that he is going to be at the most.

“Oppa~” She whined making me chuckle before I got her in my arms.

“Don’t worry I know you don’t want Hoon to be going through what we went through at a young age and although I don’t think that training since young is a bad idea, especially when I’m personally going through that process but I too don’t think it’s appropriate for us to talk about his future when he just turn one. I’m just going to bring him around so that he can see where his parents are working and at the same time I want to show off our adorable son to everyone. I guess I was too excited when I hear that you guys were coming back that I kind of told everyone that they can’t miss Hoon and right now they are dying to see our baby boy.” I said as I look over at Hoon, who was sleeping with the bear in his arms calmly and soft snores could be heard from him.

“Will you be alright with him?” She asked making me nod.

“Don’t worry I think Yoon Shik wouldn’t mind joining our tour. Oh yeah speaking of which he should be back right now.” I said looking at my watch and speaking of which, we heard the front door click open.

“Where did oppa go?” She asks making me smile.

“Hyung?” Yoon Shik called out as he knocks lightly on the bedroom door before opening it. “Hyung I’m back.”

“Did you got the things?” I asked making him nod. “Thank you.”

“No biggies hyung. I left your keys on the dining table.” He said making me nod before he left the room.

“What did you get Yoon Shik oppa to get oppa?” She asked.

“You’ll see. For now let’s settle Hoon down first shall we?” I said before I carried the sleeping baby carefully up from the bed before tucking him into his crib. Yoon Ji made her way beside me as the both of us admire the young one’s beauty before I lead her out to the living room.

“Mmmmm?” She hummed as she turn back to look at me while I just give her a smile.

“Wae? Find the packaging familiar?” I asked, referring to the brown tapestry-like design box on the table.

[efavormart.jpg]

“Yeah~” She said as we come closer and took a sit.

“You do remember this place right? I know they say that those who just give birth tend to be forgetful but it has been one year since you gave birth to Hoon. Besides this is your favorite.” I pointed out.

“Chocolate mousse?” She asked making me nod as I took out the dessert cup filled with her all time favorite chocolate mousse.

triflebowl.jpg

“Glad that you remembered.” I said, ruffling her hair before I took two cups out, one for her and one for me.

“Of course! How can I not remember it? I’ll enjoy it!” She announced with a huge smile on her face as she indulge into that heavenly chocolate dessert.

“Aigoo slow down. If you want there’s still mine. I brought 4, thought that Hoon would be interested but he’s asleep already.” I said, laughing at how she’s enjoying that little dessert.

“It just tastes better every time I have it!” She mentioned.

“Oh right Shik.” I caught his attention as soon as he got out from the bathroom from a quick shower. “Come and have some too.” I invited him to join us.

“Thanks hyung. Anyway your Bentley is so freaking cool!!! Other than the fact that I was so stressed out that I was going to scratch it or something.” Yoon Shik said as he too digs into his chocolate mousse.

“If you need it for your date with Hyomin just get the keys from me.” I offered.

“Really hyung?!!”

”Yeah~ Although I think Hyomin would have been so used to cars more expensive than mine but I believe the both of you would like it better if you go to get her from her house rater then her driving down and you taking the wheel over after which right? Besides if I need to move around there is still my manager to bring me around. Rather than parking it at the car park, why not put it to good use?”

“Thank you hyung you are the best!!!”

“No problem. After all you’ve taken such good care of Hoon and Yoon Ji for me over the past 2 years or so, that’s the least I could do for you. If you do need something else do feel free to tell me alright? Of course with all this I would still have to get you to do me a favor in taking care of Hoon while Yoon Ji and I are working.”

“I understand.”

“Aigoo look at you! You’re eating like Hoon~” I said looking at Yoon Ji who now has mousse all over her lips.

“Sometimes it makes you wonder how she could take care of Hoon so well but not herself.” Yoon Shik said making her pout. “Yah don’t do that!!! Hyung wouldn’t be able to take it!”

“Makes me want to eat you up!” I said as I do the biting action at her. “Let me get that for you.”

Before she could wipe her lips clean, I pull her closer to me with my palms against her neck. Maybe she was anticipating that I would eat the chocolate off her face which most probably is what everyone think I would do, causing her to close her eyes but seeing this, I let out a smirk before I purposely got closer to her so that she can feel my breathe against her skin. I could see her purse her lips even tighter that it is shaking a little right now but I just lightly give her a kiss on her lips before I got my thumb and wipe the chocolate off . When she felt me pulling back, she then opens her eyes to see me those chocolate that was on previously off my finger.

“It has been a really long time since I’ve taste such delicious chocolates. I remember the last time where we had whipped cream, strawb--” I said and before I could finish I felt her palm covering my mouth as it muffles whatever I was trying to say.

“I didn’t knew you guys were so…hardcore.” Yoon Shik said making me laugh behind her palms before I pull her hand away from my face by her wrist.

“When things becomes smooth for both you and Hyomin, come to hyung and I would teach you a thing or two about girls. One of the best things to have with girls are like what I said, chocolate, strawberries and whipped cream. Oh top it with some cherries and even honey. Anything sweet goes well with girls.” I said as the both of us boys snicker.

“Yah you two erted oppas!!!”

“I can never forget the dessert that she prepared for me on my birthday that year. I’m craving for it already.” I said and I could see the redness against her face spreading so quickly.

“I will be happy to assist you on that by bringing Hoon to somewhere for a night so that you two can have some dessert.”

“Aigoo you guys sound really ridiculous right now.”

“Sure. I’ve a plan in my head already. I’ll just inform you the date. Maybe you guys can for the time being stay over at my room at Big Bang’s dorm or if you don’t mind you can go to my family house where omma can take care of him. Even better if you need to enjoy the night with Hyomin as well.” I said as we both share a high five.

“Boys will always be boys.” Yoon Ji said as she shakes her head.


HOLD UP!!! IMPORTANT NEWS AT THE BOTTOM!!! PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU CLOSE THE WINDOWS AWAY!!!

Guys,

I have a piece of…rather bad news for you guys…

Starting from 2nd July 2012, I will be transferred from the airport back to the hotel as part of my intership/ attachment. As such, I would not be able to update my fics on a daily basis which is what I have been doing for the past 1 or 2 months because the place I would be working at would not have a laptop for me to work on and I might no even have time to check on AFF when I’m working my shifts.

What I have been doing now was that I would be writing as much as I can and also updating a chapter each day when I’m working while my rest days are fully rest days, no writing no updating. However with the change of my job scope, it would be the opposite where I would write and update on my off days and when I’m working, unless I have the energy and think I have enough stories in my storage to update, I might post updates in the evening (according to KST evening timings around 10-11pm) but not on a daily basis.

Of course if possible I would do it daily but if not I promise you guys that it would be maybe 3 chapters per week, one chapter every 2 days. This is my current plan for now because I still have no idea how things are going to be for me tomorrow so just give me a week to adapt…once I’ve adapt, I would then see if I can increase the updates ^^

Don’t worry my attachment would end on August 24th and I promise you guys until school reopens in early October for me, I would update daily since it’s my holidays or even double updates if I can :D I hope you guys would still stick with me even when I’m on semi-hiatus! Till then please wait for me alright ^^

Gdbong~