couple spa

2 Years...will love...change?

“Where are we heading right now?” I asked.

“Somewhere to make you beg for mercy~” Jiyong oppa said with a large grin making me slap his arms.

Remember how he said that he would make me cry for mercy if he manages to catch me? Well there was no way I could practically hide from him cause he drove us up here and the car keys was with him. However he still caught me before I could reach for the car and immediately carried me up in bridal style while I was struggling to get him to put me down. Since we were at the back alley of the café where most of the artist who wants privacy would be dropped off and parking their cars at and a special door that opens directly to the private room in the café so no one could see us fooling around.

With me in his arms, he carried me to the passenger seat and despite me struggling, he still manage to open the door before placing me lightly on the seat. He even made sure that the belts was fastened before he ruffles my hair and gave me a kiss on the forehead before closing the door and he head for the driver seat. Throughout the ride his right hand was holding onto my left all the time as if he was afraid that I was going to run away.

“Stop fooling around oppa. Where are we going?” I asked once again.

“Where would you like to go?” He asked me instead.

“I don’t have anywhere particular to head too oppa. Besides you said you had everything planned out for today so I’m just going wherever you bring me to.”

“Even if I bring you to the e house?” He asked making me slap his arms even harder.

“You want to die?!!” I asked making him laugh.

“Not under your kitty claws. Besides how would I know where e house are?”

“If you have been a frequent visitor you would know. Knowing you and your high drive, how can I believe that you didn’t do it while I was gone?” I asked.

“Yah even if I need, I can’t just enter house like that. I have an image to carry.”

“Oppa!!!”

“I’m kidding I’m kidding!!! Aigoo can’t you chill out a little? Oh there we are.” He said and it was only then did I notice him pulling over at the spa that all YG artists are entitled to have spa charged to the company account as staff welfare.

“Spa?”

“I think I’ve made the right decision didn’t I? Judging how tensed up you are. Come on. I’ve already booked sessions for the two of us.” He said as he pulls me by the hand into the building.

“Mr Kwon the room is ready. Please follow me.” One of the staff said making Jiyong oppa nod while we were then lead into one of the private rooms. “This is the room Mr Kwon. The masseuse will be here in a short while. Meantime it would be good if you two were to get ready as well. The bathrobe is hanged at the side. I hope you have a relaxing and enjoyable time with us here.” She said before leaving us alone.

“The two of us? In the same room?” I asked.

“Yah it’s not like this is our first time doing spa together.”

When we were still a couple back then while I was still an artist under YG Entertainment, most of the time it was me coming in alone while Jiyong oppa would most of the time come in with the boys as we have different promotion periods. However there was just this once when it happens that the both of us was free and just like today, I allowed him to plan the day. Turns out that he made arrangement for both of us to have spa together to relax but it was different this time round since it has been two years since we’ve seen one another as well as the relationship we shared was a lot different from the one we shared the previous time we were here.

“You sure it’s alright?”

“You’re shy?” He chuckled before wrapping his arms around my waist and place his mouth beside my ears to whisper “We already have Hoon. Why are you still shy?” He said making me push him away.

“Why do you love to tease me so much?” I asked making him laugh as he got his arms around my waist once more.

“Because you look really cute and lovely when you are shy or embarrassed. Makes me want to bite you.” He said as he inch his face forward and I thought he was just going to act it out but no! He just went ahead and bites me on my cheek.

“Ouch oppa what was that for?!!” I asked as I rub my hands against the area where he bit, wiping off the saliva and at the same time easing the pain.

“It made me want to bite you.” He said making me elbow his stomach and as soon as he set me free, I head towards the closet to get the bathrobe before making my way into the washroom to change. As soon as I got out, I noticed that Jiyong oppa has already changed into his set of bathrobe but the thing is there was only one washroom in here despite it being a room for couples.

“Oppa you changed out here?” I asked making him nod.

“Yes I did.” He said as he stretch his arm out, signaling for me to hold onto his hands before he lead me to the side as we took a seat on the sofa chair for our foot bath.

“Aren’t you afraid that someone would just enter and see you changing?” I asked making him laugh.

“Why? Don’t want people to see my well toned body?”

“Well toned body? Who? Oppa?” I asked and this time I was the one who is laughing.

“Yah you’re crashing my pride.”

“Oppa you are the one who said that not me. I’m merely…disapproving.” I giggled.

“Aish you naughty little girl~ Just admit that you’re jealous and don’t want others to see me .”

“Never~” I said as I stick my tongue out at him.

“You know, I’ve noticed that you like to give me a mehrong (sticking tongue out) face ever since you return.”

“Really? And you hate it?” I asked as I purposely pushing my tongue out again.

“I promise you I’m going to punish that tongue one day before you leave no matter what so do whatever you want now.” He said with a smirk.

“May I enter?” The masseuse asked through the closed doors making me nudge his shoulders to get him to be careful of his words later on but he just return with a smile as he held onto my hands.

“Come in.” Jiyong oppa said and in comes the two masseuses that usually did our treatments.

“Yoon Ji ah~” Jisun unnie came up to me and gave me a hug.

Jisun unnie is my personal masseuse and normally we would try to accommodate to one another’s schedule whenever I come for a message since she knew a lot about my body and weak spots that she shouldn’t put too much pressure or what type of treatment was good for my condition that very day. As for me I’ve gotten use to Jisun unnie’s techniques so I try to get her to do it for me. Unless it happens to be that she has something really really important that she can’t even spare a few hours for me and I only am available at that time would we have no choice but it was only for that one time.

“Unnie!!! How have you been?” I asked.

“I’ve been missing you. Where have you been all this time?” She asked as she took a seat on the stool in front of my footbath while I greeted Gaeul unnie who was Jiyong oppa’s personal masseuse as well before they started with a foot massage. 

“Somewhere away from him.” I said pointing to Jiyong oppa.

“Jiyong-ssi did you do something to Yoon Ji-ssi?” Gaeul unnie asked.

“I’m to be blamed for loving my girl too much?” He asked making them giggle.

“Aigoo you’re so lucky to have someone like Jiyong-ssi.” Jisun unnie said.

“Unnie why aren’t you jealous of Gaeul unnie? She’s the one who can touch Jiyong oppa all around.”

“Yah I bet you get to do more than me!” Gaeul unnie commented while the two unnies giggle when they see me instantly blushing.

“You girls are right.” Jiyong oppa said making me slap his arm, causing him to whine.

“Don’t listen to oppa. He’s not in his right mind.”

“I’m just speaking the truth!!!”

“Aigoo I guess we know who to believe.” Gaeul unnie said making me pout for I know Jiyong oppa would be the one they would believe in.

After a relaxing footbath, we were than directed towards the beds where we would then receive a full body massage. Jiyong oppa decides that I need one since I have quite a full scale schedule coming up for me and in addition, it must have been tiring for me to take care of Hoon. He knew me well, that I wouldn’t make a trip to the spa no matter how much free time I have and instead would choose to stay with Hoon. To achieve the best results in relaxing, Jiyong oppa chose the aromatic massage where aroma essence oils are use in the massage. Not only does that relax the body but the aroma relaxes the mind as well.

The message lasted for almost 2 hours and to end off the spa treatment, we were than directed to the Jacuzzi whereby we were going to have a special bath after changing into disposable undergarments for the both of us. As soon as the both of us were soaked in the tub, Gaeul unnie and Jisun unnie poured chocolates into the bath until the almost felt as if we were swimming in chocolates. It wasn’t those diluted one but the water was a little heavy and thick towards the consistency of melted chocolate. However the amazing thing is that you would think the chocolate would stick to our skin judging at its consistency but it drips off our body like water. It’s just that confusing. They have also left two bowls of chocolates by the side that we can scrub our skins with or even use it as a chocolate mask.

“Oppa chocolates?” I asked as soon as the unnies left the room.

“You like it?” He asked making me nod before he signals for me to go over to him so that we can cuddle.

“I’ve heard of it but never thought of doing so. It’s so wasted to be bathing in chocolates and I would rather eat them all.”

“Aigoo of course you prefer eating them.” He said pinching my nose.

“Why chocolate oppa?” I asked.

“Well first you are a chocolate lover. I heard from Gaeul that chocolate is good for the skin because it is an antioxidant that can protect the elasticity of your skin. Also it has high content of cocoa butter. It is a natural skin softener and conditioner. I heard pregnant moms use that too to prevent stretch marks?”

“Are you saying I have stretch marks and saggy skin?” I asked with a pout.

“Yah how would I know when you haven’t shown me your body at all ever since you return? Even throughout this spa session you either wrap yourself in the bathrobe or coveryourself with a towel.” He said with a pout.

“Oppa are you trying to challenge me to let you see this time?” I asked making him smile.

“I said nothing.”

“ert paedo oppa~”

“Come on just a peek?” he asked as he came closer to me.

“Go away oppa!” I said as I splash some of the water in his face, causing him to do the same to me.

“Let’s stop playing. We’re messing up the place.” He said as he wraps his arms around my body under the water as we face one another.

“You were the one who started it.” I blamed him when I was the one who splash the water at him first.

“They said chocolates can make one feel happy and also reduce stress as the scent of chocolates releases serotonin.”

“Serotonin?”

“The hormone that we experience when falling in love~”