Goodbye Korea

2 Years...will love...change?

I fulfilled what I promise you guys!!!

Although I know 100% I don't get those rehearsal tickets...

But thanks for those who helped none the less :D

So here's the chapter...next chapter might not be out tmr

I try to update at least one chapter before BIGBANG's concert this coming Friday and Saturday!!!

Can't wait already ^^

But if not I will make sure I write enough chapters on hand so that after BIGBANG's concert and my 19th Birthday this Sunday,

And maybe Monday I would be out with my family to Universal Studios Singapore (like finally!!!)

I would be able to try to get back to updating one chapter a day slowly :D

Maybe from one chapter every two days and when I'm writing more and have more in hand I would update faster!

Hope you enjoy this chapter!

My nose felt tingly writing the last paragraph ><

Hope you guys feel the same!!!

P/S: and also for those who felt it weird that the couple could continue with what they were doing even after talking about such an incident...I was trying, which failed I suppose ><, to potray it in a way that Jiyong caught the hint that neither did Yoon Ji wanted to talk about it at that time as well as it wasn't the best time. Also knowing that this was going to be their last intimate moment he just decided to give up asking and fortunately, Yoon Ji too decided to throw everything away and just focus on the NOW where it's only the two of them :D


“Hoon’s back.” Yoon Shik oppa announced and despite behind closed doors, we could still hear the bubbly alien words of our son, as if like his uncle wanting to inform us that they are back.

“They are back~” I said softly to Jiyong oppa, fiddling with his fingers in front of my stomach while I lie back against his chest more if it was possible.

“Hmmm. They are back.” Jiyong oppa said as the both of us cuddled against one another’s embrace tighter.

Ever since waking up in bless in one another’s arms, the both of us enjoyed one another’s sweaty skin before Jiyong oppa carried me into the washroom so that we can both wash up. Following which we decided to skip breakfast for once and just make use of the remaining time we have left with one another. We didn’t say much other than conveying our love for each other for we knew what was in our minds and what we wanted to say. I wrap my arm around his that was circling my stomach while he rests his chin against the crown of my head and have been in this position for almost an hour till the boys came back.

“I think we should go out. Hoon must be missing us after being away for a night.” Jiyong oppa said and regretfully the both of us pull away from one another before heading out to the living room.

“Hyung Yoon Ji you guys are awake? Have you had breakfast? Hyomin and I thought that you guys haven’t so we bought a little something.” Yoon Shik oppa said.

“Thank you Shik.” Jiyong oppa said as he got over the packed food, heading to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for the two of us while Yoon Shik oppa pulled me to the sofa after handing Hoon to my arms.

“Can’t bear to leave him already?” Yoon Shik oppa asked and I found no point in hiding it from him as I gave him a nod. “Aigoo my silly dongsaeng!” He said as he ruffles my hair. “It’s not as if we can’t come back for good! Besides you have always been the one who says you have to leave to Hawaii cause of unfinished business with Rihanna. You are the one that holds the ticket to come back to Korea. As long as you have made up your mind that you want to be by your oppa’s side, no one can stop you but yourself.”

“Yoon Ji ah come have breakfast.” Jiyong oppa called out making me look at Yoon Shik oppa who gave me a nod.

“I’ll just go pack up. Want me to take Hoon with me?” He asked.

“It’s alright oppa. Jiyong oppa needs to spend some time with Hoon as well.”

“Ahrasso.” He said as he ruffles both Hoon and my hair before getting up from the sofa. “Hyung I’ll just go pack up first.” Yoon Shik oppa excused himself while Hoon and I join Jiyong oppa at the dining table.

“Hey baby boy did you miss appa?” Jiyong oppa asked as soon as Hoon and I enter the dining room and the young one immediately spread his arms out to his appa demanding for a hug. “Is something wrong?” He asked, knocking me out of my trance to see Hoon and him looking at my direction, one of his hands carrying Hoon while the other was patting lightly on my knee.

“Aniya.” I said, shaking my head as I give him smile, making Jiyong oppa ruffle my hair.

“Have something. You must be hungry after what we did last night.” He said caressing my cheek with a wide smile trying to cheer me up.

“And how do you know that I must be hungry?” I asked making him giggle a little.

“Cause I’m famished!” He said, getting a spoonful of food and brought it to my mouth.

“Uh huh then you should be the one eating oppa~ I’m not that hungry as you are.” I said, sticking my tongue out at him.

“Yah what are you trying to implement here huh? That you aren’t satisfied with last night?” He asks, making me send food from my spoon into his mouth, just in case he was going to say something inappropriate in front of Hoon.

“Eat up oppa!” I said before the both of us started to giggle.

After breakfast, we cleaned up before heading back to the room to finish up the packing that I’ve left aside last night. Jiyong oppa and Hoon was on the bed, spending some time and it was distracting me in a good way when Jiyong oppa tickled the tiny torso of Hoon, making our baby laugh out loud. Whenever I look up from packing, Jiyong oppa would give me his best smile before getting back to mingling with Hoon. Soon with all things sorted out, I joined the two boys on bed, spending some last minute family moments with one another.

“Yoon Ji ah~”

“Hmmm oppa?”

“Last night…” He said, rubbing his palm against my belly and I knew what he wanted to talk about.

“This scar happened that night if that’s what you want to know.” I said, resting my palm lightly against his.

“H-how?” Jiyong oppa asked, as if he too was afraid to go back to that night again and think of all that has happened.

“I don’t know as well oppa. I don’t know what caused it. I just knew there were many wounds and majority of them healed and faded out from time to time, all except for this.” I said. When he gave me a look, I just return him with a slight nod before he pulls my shirt up to take a closer and better look at the permanent welt against my skin.

“I’m sorry.” He said, feeling really bad for it.

“Aniya oppa. What’s done is done. Although the scar reminds me of the night every time I see it, that’s all. Apart from not being able to wear skimpy clothes or even bikinis that expose my belly, which I think you would be happy, there’s nothing else that’s affecting my life.” I said, caressing his cheeks and at the same time I felt a tiny hand against my stomach, making me look down and smile. It seems like Hoon was comforting me as well.

“Hoon ah you have to grow up to be a fine man and respect girls in the future. Don’t you end up like oppa, hurting someone I love like your omma.” Jiyong oppa said before the both of us look at each other, making me give him a smile.

It wasn’t long until a soft knock was heard on the door by Yoon Shik oppa, informing me that the others are here to send us off already. The both of us fix ourselves before Jiyong oppa carried Hoon up in his arms. Before heading out, Jiyong oppa pulled me back to give me a hug, or rather we were sharing a family hug for Hoon was on his left arm while I was hugging him from the right. We then head out to find the rest of the 2NE1 and BIGBANG waiting for us at the living room.

“Unnie when are you going to come back to Korea for good with Hoon?” Minzy, the first one who caught me in embrace as soon as I exit from my room, asked.

“Soon Mingkki. Soon.” I replied.

“Promise?” Minzy asked as she her pinky between our faces.

“I promise. Besides do you think Jiyong oppa would let me stay in the States for long?” I asked, catching her pinky finger as the both of us lock my promise to her.

“Don’t even think about that sweety~” Jiyong oppa said as he gives me a kiss on my temples.

“Do well in the States. We’ll wait for you to come back to us and with that…don’t make us wait!!!” Youngbae oppa said making me smile as I give him a nod.

“So what is up for you all? Now that you all know I’m going to be busy with Rihanna?” I asked, all of us decided to settle around the living room since we still have a little bit of time.

“We’re going to start promoting again right hyung?” Daesung oppa said making Jiyong oppa nod.

“YG hyung thinks that it’s about time we prepare for our comeback soon.” Jiyong oppa said but he doesn’t seem happy about it.

“What’s wrong oppa? You don’t sound happy about it.” I asked.

“Hyung’s sad because that would mean that he would be busy and can’t spend more time with you and Hoon.” Seungri oppa said.

“Aigoo pabo oppa~” I said, ruffling his hair while he tries to pull his head away from me, making me laugh.

“Since our last song is done recording, I guess our comeback would be in less than a month’s time.” Chaerin unnie said making me nod.

“Looks like it’s going to be busy for everyone~” I commented.

“But I want to be busy with my family~” Jiyong oppa said, snuggling his face against my stomach.

“Aigoo oppa you would be too busy to realize that I’ve been gone for quite some time and when you have time to yourself, I’ll be back.” I said as I his head.

“You two seriously~” Bom unnie said as she shook her head.

“Jealous baby?” TOP oppa asked as he hugs Bom unnie against her side, making us giggle as she tries to break free from this embarrassing moment.

“Guys it’s time we hit the roads.” Yoon Shik oppa said.

“So fast?!!” Dara unnie exclaimed.

“We have to be there earlier to catch the flight before they allow the other passengers to board. Hyomin just called to say that the vehicles are here to pick up up.”

“I guess it’s time?” I said softly.

“I’ll get the luggage.” Jiyong oppa said, handing Hoon to me before he disappears into the room to get my packed luggage.

It was a rather quiet trip down to the carpark where Hyomin unnie is although everyone was trying to bring the mode up for I could feel that deep down inside them, they too were going to miss me and can’t bear for me and Hoon to leave. We hope onto the vans that YG papa has assigned and was also authorized by the airport to be allowed to drive us directly into the flight grounds to send us to the foot of the plane. 2NE1 and BIGBANG took a car each while Jiyong oppa, me, Hoon as well as Hyomin unnie and Yoon Shik oppa took the last car.

The journey to the airport was even more silent then what we experienced back at the dorm. Although there was Hoon blabbering here and there but even he was quieter than usual, as if sensing the situation and that in no time he would have to say goodbye to his appa, not knowing when would be the next time they would get to be with one another again permanently. Although I felt sorry for Jiyong oppa for separating him and his son, I was feeling worse towards Yoon Shik oppa and Hyomin unnie, who found love during this period of time but had to separate now all because of me.

It was a tearful farewell that nobody could avoid for although the boys didn’t tear as much as the girls but still those tears were visible rolling about in their eyes. On the other hand it wasn’t that tearful to the extent that there was wailing, and what surprises me was Hoon. By now he would have known that it was goodbye but neither did he made a fuss nor cling to his appa. He was just staying quietly in my arms, watching us walk further and further away from the crowd and his appa until we were in the plane.

Yoon Shik oppa told me to say my goodbyes to all of them by the window but I couldn’t do it. I knew I couldn’t take any more of this and respecting my wish, he carried Hoon to the left rows of window, waving to the crowd on the ground while I was settling down for the long flight, turning to my right as I look out of the window trying to stop my flowing tears.

Goodbye Korea…till we meet again~