NYC and...Korea?

2 Years...will love...change?

 

 

Hey guys before you proceed on reading this new chapter I have some announcements to make ^^

I would try my best to update next weekend BUT no guarantees because...

BIGBANG IS COMING TO SINGAPORE!!!

For those who haven't heard, BIGBANG would be performing at the Singapore Grand Prix 2013 Formula 1 Night Race next Friday, 20th September 2013, 11:15pm to 12:30am the next day.

And yes I wouldn't be missing it as usual ^^ 

However starting next week I would have assignments piling up on me and with the performance on Friday ending on an early Saturday midnight/ morning,  I'm not sure if I would have time to complete the chapters and update them so updates would be relatively slow~ 

Also the following week after F1 would be the end of September and some of you might know that that's when my Birthday is! I'm finally hitting my 20s!!!

I would still try my best to sticking at least one update per week but if I can't please forgive me :P 

Okay that's all I have for you guys ^^ 

Enjoy the new chapter :D 


 

It has been three days since Jiyong oppa came over to Hawaii and we were enjoying one another’s company. To be honest it felt so good to have Jiyong oppa beside me, far more then what I’ve expected or imagined it would be while I was carrying Hoon alone. The feeling even exceeds when I’m having my parents or Yoon Shik oppa around. Because of this, I promised myself and even to Jiyong oppa that I would never run away again like before.

Insisting that I shouldn’t be carrying Hoon because of my huge belly, Jiyong oppa laid Hoon, who was previously sleeping in his arm in his crib before he excused himself from the room to pick up a phone call on his cell. Since Hoon wasn’t fully asleep yet, he stirred as soon as he was placed in the crib and I decided to stay with him to ensure that he’s sleeping well before I join Jiyong oppa who was still talking on the phone in the living room.

“Ahrasso I understand. Just send me a copy of our schedules and I’ll work things out from there.” Jiyong oppa sighed as I settled beside him on the sofa. “Wanna talk to Yoon Ji?” Jiyong oppa asked the person on the other end of the phone and before I knew it Jiyong oppa handed me his phone as he mouthed the other party’s name to me.

“Yeobusaeyo Youngbae oppa?” I greeted while Jiyong oppa wrap his arms around me and rest his head on my shoulders, burying his face in my neck.

“Yoon Ji ah how are you doing over there? We’ve all heard from Yoon Shik about you and the baby.”

“Thank you for your concern Youngbae oppa I’m doing fine.”

“That’s great.”

“How about everyone in Korea?”

“As usual everyone here is busy.”

“You guys take care over there. Especially 2NE1. It seems like they are appearing everywhere.” I mentioned, noticing how they have been appearing on every music show apart from variety shows as compared to the pass when it’s only Inkigayo on the schedules.

“We will. Hope to see you soon?”

“Me too.”

“Alright it’s late where you are now so I’m going to end this call. Rest early neh?”

“Oppa too hwaiting for everything.” I said before ending the call and when Jiyong oppa didn’t receive his phone but continue to hug me tight, I place the phone on coffee table before turning my attention to him. “What’s wrong oppa?”

“I don’t want to.” He said making me confuse.

“Don’t want? What don’t you want?”

“I don’t want to leave you.”

“Neh?” I asked and finally he looks up, arms still around my huge body.

“Comeback.” He said with a pout on his lips.

“Oppa you’re not Hoon. Can you speak in full sentences? I don’t understand you.” I joked, hoping to lift up the atmosphere a little.

“YG hyung got Teddy hyung to wrap up the album while I was gone.”

“And?”

“And? That means we’re going to have our comeback soon!” He wailed throwing his hands in the air.

“Aigoo oppa you’re going to wake Hoon up!” I said as I pulled his hands down and smile when I see that pout on his lips protruding further. “Isn’t that good news? Teddy oppa even wrapped the album up for you, which means less stress isn’t it? And comeback is always good news isn’t it?”

“YG hyung is sending all of us to New York on the 9th.”

“9th? For the music video?”

“Mmmm…” He said.

“Will you be returning to Seoul before heading to NYC?”

“I’ll have to look at our schedules. If there’s no need then I’ll just leave from here and meet the boys there. As much as possible I want to stay with you longer.” He said, stuffing his face against my neck again and giving it a sniff. Gosh doesn’t this oppa know that the hormones of a pregnant woman are dangerous? If you know what I mean.

“Would that be alright? I mean in regards to you flying from Hawaii alone?” I asked, worrying about the possible scenarios that fans and public would come up with if they found out about Jiyong oppa’s secret trip to Hawaii.

“Hyung mentioned that he would be releasing news of us filming in NYC on the 8th to Youngbae so I guess I could get hyung to mention in the news that I would be joining the boys separately since I was in Hawaii on a short vacation and at the same time meeting some music producers for the album.”

“You’re good at lying oppa.” I chuckled.

“But it’s true! It’s a little vacation I have here and I’m meeting Rihanna’s producer!”

“Even if I’m really Rihanna’s producer, which I am clear I aren’t, I’m not contributing to your album.”

“Who said so? You’re contributing by making sure that BIGBANG’s leader would be full of fighting spirit now that he has more mouths to feed and to come off more handsome so that he can show his kids how awesome their appa is when they grow up.”

“I can never win you in talking can I?” I asked making him smile as he hugs me from the side again.

“Besides that you’re my source of inspiration so you definitely did contribute to this album.”

“Sweet talk.”

“Remember the song I wrote for you after Hoon’s birthday?”

“Bad Boy?”

“We’re filming that in NYC.”

“Really?!! Hoon and I love that song a lot to be honest.”

“Of course! Who’s the one behind it.” Jiyong oppa boost making me smack him lightly on his chest for bring arrogant.

“So…we only have 2 more days together?” I asked him making him nod.

“I don’t want to leave you and Hoon.”

“Aigoo oppa we’re not going to leave you.” I said and when I saw the doubt on his face I gave him an assuring smile and flashes out my pinky. “Promise”

“Really?” He asked and I knew he was taking a double take on my promise since my last one to him wasn’t fulfilled.

“Promise.”

-Jiyong’s POV-

“Promise.” She reassured me once again that she would stay by me.

I hesitated. Please do not blame me for my hesitance. There’s a saying that goes “once bitten twice shy.” She left without a word every time she found out she was pregnant with my child, but what makes it hard for to believe in her words again was her last departure 4 months back when I was so sure she would be back to me and even a promise was made but didn’t happen at all.

“You don’t believe me?” She asked me with her puppy eyes.

“I’m just afraid.” I confessed.

“Oppa~” she held onto my hands as I look at her. Her expression tells me that she saw the hurt in my eyes. “What can I do to assure you? That Hoon and I wouldn’t leave you again so that you can carry on with your comeback?”

Just then an idea struck me so hard and realizing that a huge smile was going to creep on my face, I quickly composed myself and try to maintain my sad face. I thought that this was my one and only chance to keep her beside me. Despite feeling 50:50 about her answer to my proposal, I decided to give it a go. It was too good of an opportunity that shouldn’t be missed and for once I thought I was a real genius. Of course it would be good if she would give me a yes but even if she can’t, I thought that at least we could work something out together.

“You would do anything to assure me?”

“Maybe?”

“There’s only one way to assure me though.”

“What is it?” she asked as I held onto both of her hands before looking into her eyes.

“Join me when I leave.”

“When you leave? To NYC? But you’re there for work.”

“I’m not going to bring you to NYC. Like you mentioned, we’re there for work and even if you and Hoon are just going to stay in the hotel I would still be worried about the both of you while filming.”

“Don’t tell me…”

“After we wrap up at NYC would you come back to Korea with me?” I asked officially.

For a whole of 1 minute there was nothing but silence. I tried to read her expression but unfortunately got nothing. I could hear my heart thumping clearly while waiting for her answer and it made me even more nervous. What is she thinking right now? Would she say yes? What if she said no? What should I do if she were to disagree with my suggestion? Millions of question like this flashes through my head as I waited anxiously for her answer.

“What if my answer was yes? W--”

“You’re agreeing to it?!!” I asked excitedly, not realising that I was even cutting her off.

“I mean what if? What would you do if I were to agree to this?” She asked again.

Now it was my time to think. What is it that I have to do if Yoon Ji agrees to return to Korea with Hoon? Is there a place we call our home to shelter them? What about the public? Especially now that Yoon Ji’s pregnant, do I initiate a press conference as soon as we’re back or should we lay low and try to keep it a secret as long as possible and only inform the public when Yoon Ji has given birth so that the aftermath of the press conference wouldn’t affect her pregnancy? What if during the process the cat was let out of the bag?

I’ve been amazed by Yoon Ji’s growing maturity every time I see her. When posting this suggestion of her joining me in Korea, all that was in my mind was that if she said yes we would be together forever, yet within that one minute it seems like she was considering all the questions that I just thought of, not just for herself but for Hoon and our unborn child.

“Boss I request some time to draft up the best proposal that you wouldn’t be able to reject so give me 2 days boss!” I said saluting to her making her giggle.

“You’re that confident? What if I were to say no?”

“Then…then I’ll not go to NYC! I’m going to stay here until you say yes!” I stuck my tongue out to give her a mehrong :P.

“Oppa! Why are you always like that!” She said hitting me lighting before throwing herself in my arms.

“Like what?” I asked back as I give her a kiss on the top of her head.

“Threatening your way to your desired answer like a ignorant child.”

“Did you just call me ignorant?”

“Neh” She said and this time it was her showing me her tongue.

“But you still love this ignorant child so that makes you…”

“Makes me what?” She said turning her body and make it look like she was going to top me on the sofa.

“A sweet mum.” I said as I yank my head up to meet her lips.

“Why does it always work? Am I too soft-hearted?” She asked herself as she adjusts her sitting position making me laugh.

“You just love me too much.”  I said as I hugged her and locked her lips for a making out session. However it didn’t last long till I feel her pushing me away. “What’s wrong?”

“Oppa it’s too dangerous.”

“Dangerous? Was I crushing your belly?” I asked since I was so focused on the kiss that I might make a mistake and unconsciously rest on her belly.

“That’s not it.” Her voice drifted off making me look back at her again.

“Then?”

“Hormones of a pregnant woman are not to be belittled oppa.” She said with a tint of red on her cheeks and when I finally understand what she meant it made me smile.

“Aigoo why are you so cute?” I asked as I pinch her lightly on her cheeks.