Aaaapppa?

2 Years...will love...change?

19 comments after the first chapter and 7 comments before the first chapter was even posted!!!

Thank you guys!!! So so so so so much :D

You all don't know how happy I was while I was working yesterday when everytime I refresh AFF on my phone there was bound to be comments ^^

Please keep them coming in alright?

So this is chapter 2...

And you guys know what is coming up for chapter 3 right?

Kekeke yup the big revealation!!!

So I guess I would be seeing alot of "cliffhanger' written in the upcoming comments ^^

Mianhe I feel bad but I really love inserting cliffhangers :D

Just see it as a teaser for the upcoming chapter ^^

And good news is today I'm working alone at the counter!!! (high chance)

Therefore if inspiration is flowing, I could easily write up to 3 to 4 chapters!!!

And you know what?

Tomorrow I'm finally having my off days!!!

And Sunday!!!

Kekeke :D

So enjoy this chapter and I hope to see you guys on chapter 3 soon cause I'm dying for you guys to know the reason as well ^^

I might be updating tonight ^^

Since I'm going to watch BIGBANG MTV World Stage on MTV at night...12am KST which is 11pm in Singapore :D

But you know what could motivate me to update earlier?

coughCOMMENTScough :D

Alright see you tonight ^^ Got to go prepare for work~


It has been two years since she left us. She was fine all the while, with no signs of wanting to quit the industry. However there were actually some things that we actually overlooked and those might be crucial evidence to why she decided to leave us. After their promotions with “Girls Girls”, all of us took time off the screens as we started to prepare for the upcoming YG Family Concert in December.

As time goes by our relationship got better but never once exceeding the line of being soulmates. Neither of us were that much bothered by the incident and compared to the first few weeks, we were not that awkward with one another anymore. I thought it was a good thing, that things were getting better for the both of us and maybe…just maybe one day we could be how we used to be.

I know I’m at fault and I definitely play a role in her resignation, call me a selfish bastard but I have to be true with my own feelings. Never once did I fall out of love with Yoon Ji and I still love her like crazy now. Especially when YG hyung drop us the bomb regarding her resignation, there wasn’t a day that I’ve stopped thinking about her at all. Have she eaten? Is she doing well? Where in the world is she? Why did she leave us and so much more.

Ever since her departure, it felt as if YG family was hitting the bottomless pit, in terms of emotion that is. Everyone was rather depress with Yoon Ji leaving without a word to neither one of us but only YG hyung and all she did was to apologise to YG hyung with not much explanation. The girls were devastated cause they were supposed to perform together again during YG Family Concert in Japan that was going to be held in Febraury 2013 and she only drop the news early Jaunary, even catching YG hyung off guard as they stayed up late all night to tackle Yoon Ji’s departure to refunding of tickets to snowflakes who demand for a refund because of Yoon Ji’s absence and also many many explanations that YG has to officially release.

To be honest I was angry at her during the first month after her leaving us. I was angry that after being the leader and knowing clearly the responsibility of a leader, how could she just leave without a word? Even a message or a handwritten letter is fine for me and all of us but all she left was her resignation letter and her back view that we saw the day she hand in that letter. However after that first month of grace that YG hyung gave to her but it was clear that she was already out of the country, all that anger was replaced with just wanting her to come back to us. Even if it is just one day for all we want to know is that she is safe and living well.

2 years have passed in a blink of eye and to be honest our hopes of her coming back or seeing her again was starting to diminish as days pass. After all it is years here we are talking about. Despite us still feeling hurt at her leaving us, we were starting to move on and be the Big Bang and 2Ne1 we are on stage and and even  be who we are in our daily lifes but everyone of us knew that deep down in our hearts, we missed her dearly and are still depressed for not being able to help her and let her leave to handle all the things herself.

However one day it seems like God has heard our prayers and wishes for the past two years when one fine day all of us received a message to our phones from YG appa telling us that no matter where we are we have to head to the company as soon as possible. He even personally called me and Chaerin since we’re the leaders and just in case the members don’t see the message we would be able to update everyone. Thankfully this period of time we were all free and “on break” before we start on our individual promotions that was coming up in the second half of August, with us having a new mini album in the making while the girls were going to release a new Japan album almost the same time as our korea’s release.

“Hyung what’s wrong?” I asked as soon as I enter the room with the boys and girls following suit.

“Thank god you guys are here already. I want you guys to go back now and pack up. We’ll meet at the airport at 7:15pm sharp.” YG hyung said.

“Airport? Where are we heading off to Sajangnim?” Chaerin asked.

“Gwangju”

“Gwangju?” Seungri asked.

“I’ve got good news. Yoon Ji is back.” YG hyung said and for 10 seconds or so, all 9 of us just look around at one another as we digest the news.

“You mean…Yoon Ji is at Gwangju?!!” Youngbae asked making YG hyung nod.

“I have insider news informing me that she arrived in Incheon at 5:00pm and left for Gwangju at 5:45pm via a private jet. We need to hurry if we don’t want to miss her.” YG hyung said and before we know it everyone was already running out of the meeting room and heading for their respective vans.

We didn’t have much time left for as we look back, YG hyung actually called us around 6pm and it took us sometime to reach here.  The usual trip back to the dorm took us 30 minutes but we were able to be back in 15minutes. Throwing all the things we need into our luggage as if we were going to escape, all of us met again at 6:45pm and we manage to reach the airport slightly pass 7pm to catch the 7.30pm flight.

The trip there was torturous even though it only lasted for approximately 55minutes, slightly less than an hour. The thoughts that we were going to get to meet her, the thoughts of whether she changed after 2 years and how she changed was definitely giving me a nervous breakdown. I was more worried now then excited as I recall what happened 2 years back which was crucial enough for us to know what actually made her want to leave Korea and her dream behind.

-2 years back-

“Yoon Ji ah are you alright?” Jean noona said as we all turn to the pale looking girl that just came out of the toilet with an arm across her stomach and the other covering .

“Unnie is something wrong?” Minzy asked her making her shake her head.

“Maybe I just ate something bad. I’ll be fine.” She mentioned before taking a seat on the chair that was designated for her to do her makeup and rest.

“Yoon Ji ah are you sure you can do this? Do you need to see a dotor? We still have time before the concert neh?” SE7EN hyung said as he pat her back but being the stubborn girl she is she shookher head and rejected this offer.

“Oppa I’m really alright. I’ll get JK oppa to help me get some pills to stop all this if that would make you guys feel better.” She said with a faint smile.

“Girl the most important thing is for you to be feeling fine not us.” SE7EN hyung emphasised.

“I’m fine oppa. Really~” She said as she pat SE7EN hyung’s hand that was resting on her shoulders.

Today marks the final day of YG Family Concert in Korea. Today there were going to be two shows, one in the afternoon and one in the evening and currently we are preparing for the afternoon show but Yoon Ji hasn’t been feeling well. Maybe it was because today is the last performance we thought that it would be alright if Yoon Ji really wanted to push herself until the end.

We started to get worried when we actually have to get Doctor Ho to come to the concert hall itself and put Yoon Ji on drips. Since Doctor Ho coudln’tring along some of his equipments here, with the basic ones that he have all he could deduce was that Yoon Ji was feeling weak most probably due to the stress she receive from the concert and another factor would be that she didn’t eat well.

After the drips, Yoon Ji went on stage as if nothing was wrong and she actually gave in her all even it was obvious that she didn’t had much energy left. I understand how she feels right now. Maybe it’s because this is the last stage and everyone just let loose and go crazy to have fun. However she didn’t join us at the after party because her body was already at it’s maximum so we got JK hyung to get her back to the dorm and rest.

Since we have been putting in a lot of effort for this concert following the sub unit promotions we had prior to the concert, YG hyung decides to give us a semi-break whereby we don’t have any lessons that we must attend as scheduled but if we wanted to, we were welcome to return back to the office and just spend time there. Yoon Ji and Minzy were more focused on catching up with their education but rather than having her lessons in the morning, Yoon Ji had her’s in the afternoon and well we didn’t found that weird since it is after all an off period for us and we definitely didn’t want to wake up as early as 7am in the morning just to go study.

As for me, music is something that couldn’t leave me so even if I had no mood to make music that day, I would just pop by to Teddy hyung’s studio and just have a chit chat session with him or maybe listening to some of the beats and melody that he has come up with.

-Back to real time-

Thinking back, I really found it weird. Yoon Ji left us less than 2 weeks after YG Family concert and no reason was given. But putting all the bits and pieces together, I’m starting to think that it has something to do with her body or rather health. Every time I see her she was looking pale and weak despite her appetite increasing day by day. She was vomiting back at YG Family concert and if you spot the trend, she was away every morning and on the day when she vomited it was also morning where we were preparing for the noon concert. Perhaps…perhaps is she pregnant?!!

No that can’t be Kwon Ji Yong. She takes her pills diligently! She hates medicine in whichever form you might give it to her but never once did she not take those pills. She even have an alarm in her phone to remind her to take her pills. Aish Kwon Ji Yong just because you are still in love with her doesn’t mean that you can day dream about her carrying little Jiyong so that you can use the kid to force her to come back to you!!! Kwon Ji Yong get yourself back now!!!

But if it’s not that she is pregnant, could it be that she is actually sick? As in terribly sick? Maybe like cancer?!! Maybe that is why she has been vomiting so much and who knows she leave us because she didn’t want us to worry about her? Who knows she has approached the best hospital in another part of the world to treat herself and didn’t want us to know cause she knew that if we are aware we would definitely be worried about her and want to help her?

“Hyung what’s wrong?” Seungri asked. I almost forgot that I was sitting beside the maknae.

“It’s nothing.” I said and I felt his hand patting me lightly on my lap.

“Hyung don’t worry Yoon Ji would be fine alright? I know you still love Yoon Ji. Now that she is back, don’t let her go anymore alright?” Seungri said making me nod.

Will she…come back to me?

Before we know it we were already at the outside Yoon Ji’s family house. It seems like Yoon Ji has brought over their neighbors house beside theirs so that they could extend the family house and let her parents live more comfortably. As the representative, YG hyung ran the doorbell before stepping back while waiting for someone to get the door and within a minute, the door opened to Yoon Ji’s mom and in her arms was a young toddler.

“Oh?” Yoon Ji’s omma exclaimed.

“Annyeonghasaeyo~” We all greeted.

“Ah annyeonghasaeyo. What bring you guys here?”  She asked and at the same time that kid in her arms was wriggling so much trying to break free from her hold when Yoon Ji’s mom got us to excuse her as she put the kid lightly on the floor while the latter immediately took off and ran towards the kitchen before hugging a familiar person.

“Oh sweetie what’s up? Who’s at the door?” the petite female asked and I was 200% sure that she was Yoon Ji.

“Mmmm~” the little kid whined making Yoon Ji look down at the kid.

“Ahrasso give me a moment.” She said before she turns off the tap, drying her hands with a towel by the side before she carried the kid in her arm. “What is it baby? Omma who --” she said and stop shocked when she notice it was all of us.

“O..oppa?” She exclaimed softly.

“Aaaapppa?” the kid in her arms called out, catching Yoon Ji off guard.

What…what did the boy just said?!!