Leaving us?

2 Years...will love...change?

This...is...a...out of nowhere chapter ><

A little ridiculous but still I hope you guys find it readable...

Yoon Ji moment where she reveals here real thoughts and heart but like I said...

It's just out of nowhere :P


“Hyung thanks for the breakfast. I enjoyed it a lot.” Yoon Shik oppa said before he got his dish and left for the kitchen upon seeing Jiyong oppa getting out of the room after washing up.

“You cooked this?” I asked Jiyong oppa making him nod.

“Hyung woke up early in the morning to cook not only for us but even Hoon’s food that you are holding on to right now.” Yoon Shik oppa supported.

“Really? How?”

“Well I just did a little research. Just thought that it would be good if you could get more sleep. I doubt you had a good rest ever since Hoon came to this world right?” Jiyong oppa said as he gave me a pat on the head.

“Hyung you should eat too.” Yoon Shik oppa said.

“Ah Shik you think you can help me with something?” Jiyong oppa asked before he directed Yoon Shik oppa to the corner as they discussed something really soft amongst themselves.

“Don’t worry about it Hyung. Just leave everything to me.” I hear Yoon Shik oppa say before they separated and Jiyong oppa came to the dining table where Hoon and I was when he took over Hoon’s bowl that was in my hands.

“Let me feed Hoon. You should eat something warm too and not always eat after Hoon when the food is cold. You’re going to suffer from gastric if you continue to do so.”Jiyong oppa said.

“What are you guys up to?” I asked as I got my bowl and started eating.

“What are you referring to?” He asked back as he fed Hoon with the food he personally prepared.

“Earlier on?”

“Ah about that? It’s nothing don’t worry.”

“Nothing?” I asked, looking at him with a suspicious look.

“Really nothing. Want me to feed you?” He snatches the spoon away from my hands, getting a spoon of soup, blowing it to cool it down before he sent it to my mouth.

“Just focus on Hoon~” I said before getting my spoon back. “Are you sure it’s really nothing?” I asked making him roll his eyes for the first time we’ve been together here in Gwangju.

“Aigoo just have your breakfast will you? I’m feeding Hoon so that you can have your meals so please appreciate my efforts and eat up.” Jiyong oppa said making me pout in defeat as I look back down on my bowl and dig in.

The day passes by with Hoon resting most of the time while I was busy preparing for Hoon’s party in two days time since there was a sudden increase in the guest list. Of course the increase was definitely unexpected as I didn’t know YG Family would be able to track me down but still a part of me was happy that they would be joining me to celebrate Hoon’s first birthday. After all it’s an important day not only to me but to Hoon, which is also the reason why I decided to take the risk in coming back to Korea for this day.

I’ve always thought that Jiyong oppa was with Hoon the whole time in the room, maybe using my laptop to create some music that came into his mind when inspiration struck but I was taken aback to see that Hoon was the only one in the room while Jiyong oppa couldn’t be found around the house. I thought that maybe he had something to attend to or maybe he was out since he too need some time alone but there were news of him leaving Gwangju and is currently at Seoul already.

Did he finally got tired of the life with Hoon and I? Or did something happen back in Seoul that he had to settle? I just can’t get all the thoughts out of my head and although I knew it must have got something to do with what Jiyong oppa told Yoon Shik oppa earlier in the morning. However no matter how much I’ve asked Yoon Shik oppa he wouldn’t tell me the reason as to why Jiyong oppa left for Seoul.

I was rather down the whole day and I’m not sure why. Is it because Jiyong oppa wasn’t there to argue with me? Or was it because his presence was too strong for the past 2 days we’ve been together that I can’t stand being away from him? Not just me but Hoon seems to be a little moody too when he notice that Jiyong oppa wasn’t there and I guess that the both of them got really close this few days, especially the night when Jiyong oppa stayed up late to take care of Hoon. 

Jiyong oppa didn’t return that day and I was starting to get worried more than angry. Of course I was angry at him for leaving me alone without a word. I mean I would have understood if he needed to make a trip back to Korea to get some of his stuffs or if Teddy oppa need him urgently but no there was nothing. Even the Big Bang boys and 2NE1 girls spoke nothing about his departure. However when I said I was more worried, it was more towards the thoughts of him giving up upon us. Well of course I wouldn’t have a problem raising Hoon up alone cause that was what I see myself in the future for I had no intentions in letting Jiyong oppa know about Hoon but still he shouldn’t have came to us, made me and Hoon get addicted to his presence and just leave us like that.

“What’s wrong? Thinking about hyung?” Yoon Shik oppa asked as he enters my bedroom and sat beside me on the bed while the both of us just look at the sleeping Hoon in the crib.

“Who said anything about him?” I asked.

“Ever since you notice hyung’s absence, you have been so out of it.”

“I’m just tired with all the last minute preparations for Hoon’s party.” I said as I stretch my arms.

“Baby sis I’ve known you for almost 21 years and we have similar blood flowing in us. I know what’s in your mind.” He said making me lean my head on his shoulders, something that he always lends to me when I need a shoulder to rest on.

“I knew I shouldn’t have let down my guard. The walls that I’ve built during this 2 years, I thought that it was the right time now to get rid of them but why is it that he still exposed me to all the hurt when he leave me half unguarded?”

“Yah what are you trying to say? Jiyong hyung hurt you again?”

“He doesn’t want me and Hoon anymore right? That is why he left isn’t it? This morning, he told you that he was tired and he don’t want anything to do with me which is why he is handing me and Hoon back to you isn’t it?” I asked making him laugh.

“Yah now you sound stupid. Who says anything about leaving? You know very well how Jiyong hyung is trying really hard to get you guys back, why would he leave you?”

“Then why did he return to Seoul without leaving a word? He obviously doesn’t want us to know that he is going to throw us behind.” I said as tears stream down my eyes.

“Baby girl think about it, would I let him go if he really does that? After all that he have put you through for the past 2 years? As well as the pain that he has inflicted in you? You know if he would do that again even if he is my hyung you know I can’t wait to kill him.” Yoon Shik oppa said as he gave me a tight hug, letting me stain his top with my tears. “Believe oppa he would be back tomorrow ok? He just had something to settle back in Seoul. He’ll be back tomorrow after dinner so don’t think too much ok?” He said as he my hair.

“I hate him~” I exclaimed as I pull away from oppa’s hug while I toughly wipe the tears off my face with the back of my hands.

“You know, you’ve always been a cute yet foolish sister to me and it is something that I hope you maintain. Why are you rejecting someone you love so much that you would cry over his departure like that when it’s obvious that you need him? Yes you were hurt by him before and I understand it isn’t easy for you to forgive him after what he have done to you but still you didn’t have to push him away right? Yes you’ve been accepting him slowly, which is why those walls in your heart is slowly disappearing but you need to have confidence in him, that he is going to change. Just because he left doesn’t mean he is doing this to hurt you again right?” Yoon Shik oppa said as he cup both of my cheeks, wiping the tears that keep on falling with his thumb.

“But what if I give in and he hurts me again?” I ask, sobbing a little.

“I’m always here for you aren’t I? Don’t worry oppa might not be there to protect you the last time but now he is on our territory. If he dares to do anything funny I would bury him in Hoon’s poop.” He said making me laugh.

“Yah oppa how can you say Hoon is a punishment?” I asked with a pout while he too laughed.

“Aigoo of course since he is your son you would naturally think that everything is perfect but did you ever notice how his poop is so lethal it can kill?” Yoon Shik oppa said making me slap his back lightly. “Yah tell me you don’t think so too.” Yoon Shik oppa challenged.

“Well sometimes when he is feeling uncomfortable…I can’t deny it.” I said as we both giggled.

“Baby sis you’re still very young. Although you’re going to be of legal age to enter clubs soon but still you’re a young girl in not only my eyes but also omma and appa’s. Have faith in love. Jiyong hyung is trying hard so the least you could do is have faith in him. Haven’t he prove to you that he would be a very good father? All that’s left is for him to prove that he would be a good husband to you and if he ever bully you he would never be forgiven. If you need oppa’s help, oppa can always take care of Hoon. It’s not like I haven’t been taking care of that little boy.” He said making me smile with a nod.

“Thank you oppa~ Thank you for being there for me always.”

“We’re family. There’s no need for you to thank me for this. If you feel like you’ve own me and want to pay me back, just raise Hoon up to be a man who can protect his mom. That’s all I could have wished for huh?” He said making me nod. “Alright it’s late now. Take some rest alright? You need to preserve your energy to be angry at Jiyong hyung for leaving you tomorrow night.” Yoon Shik oppa said before he tucks me into bed and only left the room upon making sure that I was asleep.

Maybe because Hoon noticed that his father wasn’t there, he kept making a fuss at night and if not for Yoon Shik oppa I think I might collapse. Oppa when you come back tomorrow night I swear you’re going to pay for this!!! With Hoon keeping me and Yoon Shik oppa almost awake the whole night with his cries, day came in a blink of eyes and I made Yoon Shik oppa take a rest first while I tried my best to stay awake, taking care of Hoon and his party.

When Yoon Shik oppa had enough rest, he took over me in taking care of Hoon while I was allowed to finally rest in peace. Although I did manage to get some sleep but still I wasn’t used to sleeping in the noon so it took me quite some time to fall asleep. I didn’t know how long I slept but I woke up only when I felt some one caressing my cheeks. Opening my tired eyes slowly, I notice who was in front of me and the moment I saw him, fire brew in my heart, causing me to turn to the other side.

“Babe~”