Song Ji Hoon

2 Years...will love...change?

I'm back again!!!

And I feel really bad for updating...

You want to know why?

Cause I'm still at work now!!!

I'm alone at the counter today and well things are going slow...

I manage to write another 3 chapters today ^^

But I would be updating them slowly :D

And can I apologise in advance?

Cause it seems like all the chapters I have now are all ending with a cliffhanger :P

Kekeke someway or another it just ended up like that :D

Please forgive me alright?

Anyway yup I'm still at work now.

Was supposed to only update like 2 hours later when I end shift and get home but you know why I updated?

Because of all your comments!!!

All 26 commentors :D

I love you guys!!!

Kekeke :D because you guys are so desperate to know...

I too am desperate to find out how you guys would react if you all found it out ^^

So here's the story :D

If I get enough comments I would update another chpater tonight ^^

If not it would be out tomorrow morning :D

So comment away~

p/s: there will be english dialogues and for now and the future, english dialogues are in purple :D


Ah it feels so nice to be back home! As much as I missed my parents, I miss this place a lot more since my family actually did fly to where I was to meet me quite a few times within the two years. Since Yoon Shik oppa and I have been flying for more than 8 hours, we were totally jet lagged and collapse as soon as we arrive. Omma was back at home waiting for us while appa would only be back before dinner.

Since it has been a long time we’ve been in Korea, we definitely miss the local food and most importantly omma’s cooking so omma would be in charge of our dinner tonight. I promise her that I would help her later when I wake up but she was already preparing a huge feast for us so instead I am just going to help her clear dinner up later when we are done.

Although I was really tired, I didn’t really sleep much too most probably due to jet lag but also many other things I had to give my attention to at the same time. With only a short 30 minutes nap, I woke up and decided to help omma complete dinner before setting the table. In no time, appa made his way back to and even brought some good quality Korean beef for us to enjoy.

Dinner has never been so enjoyable even when my family was with my overseas. After all eating Korean food in Korea itself felt so much different. The air, the food and even the taste were all different and if you experience something like me, you would be able to understand how I feel. It just taste different from what you have back at home. Being away from my parents for so long, it was bound for us to have a lot of topics to talk about and it took us an hour to finish our meals.

After dinner, omma and I retreated to the kitchen as the both of us had a little mother-daughter talk while we clean up after dinner while appa had to leave for he has to prepare something. As for oppa he was back in his room to unpack everything since he was dead beat by the time we got back and only wake up when dinner was ready. Just then the doorbell rang and not expecting any guest, we thought that it was appa who forgotten to bring his keys along with him. I got omma to go open the door while I finish up the remaining dishes in the sink.

“Aigoo little boy why are you all alone here?” Omma said to the toddler that was sitting on the kitchen floor making me turn to look at him and give him a smile.

Omma subsequently pick the boy up from the ground before she made her way to see who was on the oher side of the door. It was quiet and I couldn’t really make out what was being said at the door. Suddenly I felt a tiny torso wrapping himself around my legs making me turn to look at him, immediately letting a smile form on my face and my lower lip was now between my teeth.

“Hey sweetie what’s up? Who’s at the door?” I asked him but he just whined as he rubs his face against my legs, as if telling me that he needed me now. “Aigoo ahrasso. Give me a moment.” I said as I put away the last clean dish, wiping my hands dry with the table cloth nearby before turning to open my arms at the small boy, who in return open his arms, letting me carrying him up. “What is it baby?” I asked but obviously got no answer before I decided to ask the adult in the room. “Omma who --” I said and as soon as I turn to see who was actually at the door, I was stun.

Right now standing in front of my door is actually the person, or rather people that I didn’t want to let in on my secret. The reason why I didn’t tell YG appa why I had to leave regardless of what he said is because it wasn’t something that I should be proud of. Both parties, be it me or the crowd outside was all too shock to mention anything.

“O…oppa?” I let out softly, obviously still caught in my thoughts.

“Aaaapppa?” The kid in my arms call out loud making me knock out of my thoughts as I look at him and bring his face close to me.

“Aigoo why are you so cute? I said oppa not appa~” I said as the little boy giggled in my arms. “Appa please come in~” I said while omma directed everyone in.

“Yoon Ji ah…” Omma said making me smile at her.

“Omma you had a tiring day as well. Go rest alright?” I said making her nod.

“Come to halmoni~” Omma cooed to the little boy in my hands but he was determined as he wrap his arms around my neck so tight I almost chock.

“Omma it’s alright. I’ll get oppa to help me.” I said.

“Oppa I need your help!” I shouted in English

“Aish Yoon Ji ah how many times have I told you now that we are in Korea can you please speak Korean for pit sake?!!” Oppa exclaimed making me laugh.

“Aigoo stop disturbing your oppa. You know how tired he is about English already.” Omma said.

“Omma oppa is just plain lazy. He speaks it very well!“ I said beaming as I look at the baby in my arm smiling as if agreeing with me.

“Shik oppa baby’s going to cry if you’re not coming down now!!!” I exclaimed in English again.

“Fine I’m coming alright?” Yoon Shik oppa said with his fluent English.

“Omma go rest now. Oppa would help me.” I said and after assuring her for the second time did she then decide to rest for the night.

“Song Yoon Ji how many times have I told you omma doesn’t know English so please talk Korean.” Yoon Shik oppa said in English as he got down but stopped when he saw the whole of YG Family seated in the living room.

“Yoon Shik ah~” Seungri oppa called out making Yoon Shik oppa greet him.

“Yah what’s going on?” Yoon Shik oppa whispered softly in my ear.

“I don’t know either.” I replied before smiling to the crowd.

“Come~” Yoon Shik oppa called out to the child in my arms and finally the boy left me for my brother.

“Ugggghhhhhh” He protested with his baby language and his short arms reaching for me when Yoon Shik oppa wanted to bring him into his room away from the adults.

“Aigoo did you eat honey today? Why are you so sweet and sticky today?” I asked before I carried him back in my arms. “I hope you guys don’t mind this little boy joining.” I said to YG Family making them shake their head before I sat on the sofa with the baby in my lap while Yoon Shik oppa go get some refreshment for the crowd. “What brings you guys here today?” I asked.

“I heard you finally came back to Korea.” YG appa said.

“Well...yeah…a few hours back?” I said awkwardly.

“Who’s this boy over here?” YG appa asked making me look down at the baby on my lap. I guess this is it.

“Well he’s…he’s my son.” I said and I could hear gasp feeling the room.

“Son?!! Unnie he is your son?” Minzy exclaimed making me nod.

“Two years back you left everything behind, is it because you already knew you were pregnant?” YG appa asked making me nod. “How many months were you when you knew?”

“I was already on my 11thweek.”

“What?!! 11thweek?!! Why didn’t you tell us anything? Do you know how dangerous it is for you to be performing in those heels and even performing 2 concerts a day? You could have lost him!”

“Appa~”

“Why? Why didn’t you tell me? You didn’t have to leave! Why did you keep quiet about it?” YG appa asked and I could feel that he was going to lose his cool.

“I didn’t know how to.” I said softy as I tighten my hold on my child.

“Sajangnim I hope that you could understand my little sister over here since you too is a father of 2. She is at an age where she wasn’t even legal to enter a club. She was really afraid when she found out she was pregnant. Even in her early 20s, I believe she would be equally scared as well. When she found out, she was so afraid that she cried every single day.” Oppa said before he continued.

“I flew to Seoul wanting to know what happen when she call me every night and just cry but said nothing. Even when I was with her, all she did was cry as she showed me the picture she got from the doctors. She kept asking what she has done wrong and why this was happening. When I asked her who the father was, she told me she didn’t know who was it and it was driving me crazy. This little boy in her already has a human shape when she knew about his presence. She couldn’t bear to abort him and we came to a conclusion that the only way we can keep this baby is to go to somewhere where no one knows her.” Yoon Shik oppa explained.

“Where did the two of you went during this two years?” Youngbae oppa asked making me look up at Yoon Shik oppa.

“Americas.” I said generally.

“That explains why you two are so good in English.” Seungri oppa said making me nod.

“Appa I’m sorry I know you’re angry at me for not telling you but I don’t have the courage. If I found out during the first month, who knows I might ask you for help but I was too oblivious. I thought it was because of stress when I started to miss my periods. I thought morning sickness was just all the side effects for my missing periods like the last time when all I did was vomit.”

“Then when did you find out that you are pregnant?” YG appa asked.

“After YG Family Concert. The morning sickness was getting more and more serious. I was eating a lot more than I usually ate but I was always hungry. On top of that I felt tried easily so I decided to approach Doctor Ho, just in case it wasn’t what I think it was.”

“Who’s the father?” YG appa asked, throwing another bomb at me.

“He doesn’t have a father.” I said softly but I was aware they heard me.

“How can there be no father?” YG appa asked.

To be honest, I think everyone knew who the father was already even if I said this boy has no father.  If everyone had good memory, they would have notice that there was a time where I most probably got pregnant for. At least for the Big Bang and 2NE1 girls, I believe they already knew who the father was but since YG appa never mentioned about the incident, I guess he is still clueless. However I think he would still get a hint of who the father is since he totally inherited his father’s strong traits.

“I’m still single.” I said as I raise my hands up to show him that my ring finger was empty.

“Yoon Ji ah can I carry him?” Chaerin unnie asked, as if knowing that we need a time out here from all those questions.

“I don’t know unnie. He is rather particular as you can see. He doesn’t even let omma carry him.” I said.

“Why is that so?” Bom unnie asked.

“Well like mother like son. Both of them have something against strangers.” Yoon Shik oppa said making me smack him lightly on his tummy as I pass the boy to Chaerin unnie and amazingly he actually goes to Chaerin unnie.

“Aigoo he’s so cute!!! What is his name?” Mingkki asked.

“Ji Hoon. Song Ji Hoon.” I said and before I knew it someone was grabbing my arm and I was pulled out of the house.  


As I said the mystery would be revealed in Chapter 3!!! And yes Yoon Ji left Korea cause she was pregnant with Ji Hoon!!!

kekeke I believe many of you would have guessed it even before this chapter ^^

So as promised, I'm going to explain my idea of the two different sequel...

When I was thinking and planning for a second to happen, it was as if I came to a split road.

On the right was for Yoon Ji to be pregnant, which obviously is this sequel I'm writing now...

And the left was that it was just a , no babies nor abortion invovled...

I was in a dilemma on whether which one would be a good way to continue and then suddenly I thought...

What if I do both? :D

And that's how the story would have 2 sequels ^^

Like I say both would be a happy ending (I guess? :D)

But only the process would be different...and the process would be with babies and without...

So do you guys get a clearer picture now?

If not leave me a comment or even a PM and I would try to explain it better (I totally at explaining when writing ><)

kekeke so leave a comment below if you would like another update tonight ^^

Unless I'm really tired, I would try to update another one like I say if I see enough comments :D

<3 GDbong