rejected maknae?

2 Years...will love...change?

OMG guys I missed out a little GIF for chapter 50 that I spend a really long time finding and thought that it would be really funny if you relate that GIF to the part of the story!

Hope you guys don't mind me mentioning it here :D

Chapter 50:

I started kissing Hoon around his body, from his lips, to his face, his arms and palms, chest, stomach and even down to his chubby legs causing the boy to laugh hysterically. Finding that his laughter was too cute and amusing, I too was laughing so much before I start attacking him again, making him laugh before I hug him and shake from left to right, telling him how much I love him. If only Yoon Ji would see this scene, I bet she would too be smiling so wide the side of her lips would crack.

“Looks like you two are having fun.” I heard making me and Hoon turn to look at YG hyung at the door like meerkats.

“Hyung~” I greeted him before I got Hoon up in my arms.

“How are you doing little fella?” YG hyung said as he came over to us and pinch Hoon’s chubby cheeks together.

Okay just something to satisfy my desire for wanting that to happen :P

A little lame I know ><


“Still working hard?” the boys ask as they enter the room to see that the girls were still recording.

“You guys are done for the day?” Teddy oppa asked making them nod before Jiyong oppa came up to me and gave me a kiss against my temples, while he got Hoon to kiss me on the cheeks as well.

“We’ll wrap up in a few if you guys don’t mind.” I said.

“Carry on. We’re not here to stress you all out.” Jiyong oppa said before he got Hoon to the back, who was immediately carried away by the baby loving Chaerin unnie while we continue to record the last part of Bom unnie’s lines for the day.

Recordings for the day wrapped up smoothly and Bom unnie was carried out on TOP oppa’s shoulders, thankfully for Bom unnie she was wearing shorts and had her military pattern hoodie rather than short dress or else she would be exposed right now. Teddy oppa and I spend some time in wrapping up and also at the same time updating the boys on how the song has been going. When everything was done, I crack my knuckles, did a stretch before I let out a contenting sigh, for once I was able to record peacefully and with so much concentration for I know that Hoon would be in good hands with Jiyong oppa. I just hope Hoon didn’t disturb them too much after he woke up from his nap though.

“Are you tired?” Jiyong oppa asked as he massages my shoulders while the other oppas follow suit, massaging their lady’s shoulders. Well except for Seungri oppa, whose hand was slap away even before he could place his hand on Chaerin unnie’s shoulders.

“I’m fine. What about Hoon?” I asked, holding onto his right wrist as I tilt my head to the side and look at him.

“He’s good. Woke up, listen to some good music and then some bonding session with his hyungs.” Jiyong oppa said making me nod while he my head with his left hand, his right still sitting on my shoulders.

“I-I can’t believe this!” Teddy oppa exclaimed making us look at him. “I’m surrounded by couples and this is so scary. Baby I’m so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely~” He sang making us laugh.

“Told you to get a girlfriend oppa~ Even JK oppa is going out with Jean unnie!”

“I know right? I’m such a failure.”

“Oppa you’re not. You’re a good catch! All you need to do now is to get out of this recording studio and spend more time outside. If not how are you going to get to know girls of your age when the ladies in here are either in their 10s or they are married and taken?”

“Yoon Ji is right hyung. Don’t cope yourself in here all the time.” Youngbae oppa said making us nod.

“Easy for you guys to say. Hey Chaerin ah I thought I was your ideal man? Wanna be oppa’s girlfriend?”

“Jinja?!!” Chaerin unnie’s eyes light up but was pull back immediately by Seungri oppa. “Wae? Let me go you rat!!!”

“Yah why are you going for a man in his 30s when I’m so much younger than hyung?!!” Seungri oppa asked.

“Seungri~” Teddy oppa said making Seungri oppa stop but he didn’t remove his hold on Chaerin unnie.

“Mianhe hyung.”

“Well who cares if oppa is in his 30s? At least he is so much better than you!” Chaerin unnie said making Seungri oppa let her go before he left the recording studio.

“Unnie you didn’t have to be so harsh on oppa!!!” Mingkki said while Chaerin unnie was still shock in her position.

“Minzy is right Chaerin ah. Seungri has changed a lot because of you. Even if you don’t like him like how I love my corn alien, you didn’t have to do this to him.” TOP oppa said.

“I-I…”

“Chaerin Seungri isn’t what you think he is. People see him as a Casanova and a party go-er, even sprouting things like ‘I need a club banger’ when we were in Singapore years back but when he love someone, he would go all in. Haven’t you notice the change in him? He became mature because he knew you like people like hyung while you get annoyed at him for being childish but I don’t think you’re seeing any of this.” Jiyong oppa said, making me hold onto his hand, telling him to stop.

“Chaerin unnie they are not forcing you but they just want you to see that Seungri oppa has changed. It was something I notice too, as his ex girlfriend, as his dongsaeng for so many years and I could see the drastic change in him especially this two years since I’m gone. He’s trying to win your heart so give him a chance.” I sad as I pat her shoulders. “I’ll go look for Seungri oppa. Come on Hoon~” I said as I got Hoon in my arms.

“Yoon Ji ah~” Jiyong oppa call me, making me give him an assuring smile, telling him that I was going to be alright before I head out. 

“Seungri hyung, Seungri hyung where are you? Baby Hoon is looking for you~” I called out and finally spotted him at the balcony. “Seungri hyung~ Baby Hoon was looking everywhere for you.” I said in Hoon’s point of view but he refuses to turn and therefore I decided to head outside. “Hyung~” I imitated Hoon’s voice as I got his hands to caress Seungri oppa’s cheeks.

“I’m fine. Don’t worry about me.” Seungri oppa said giving me his best smile but it came off super awkward.

“Oppa that’s a super super super fake smile!!! The fakest that I’ve ever seen.” I said making him laugh a little.

“It’s cold out here. Bring Hoon inside eh?” Seungri oppa said patting my head than Hoon’s.

“Oh what is it baby boo? You want Seungri hyung to come with you?” I asked before I shrug my shoulders. “You heard the boy~” I said making him remove his jacket as he covers me and Hoon from the cold winds. “Thank you oppa.” I said before I lean my waist against the railings facing Seungri oppa while he was leaning forward, his arms was resting on the railings looking out into the scenery.

“Yoon Ji ah can I ask you something? Although it might be something that you would have already forgotten?”

“What is it?”

“Why did you fall for me?” He asked making me look at him confused for a moment before I laugh.

“You’re charismatic when you dance, you take good care of people around you, you always make people smile, you’re the best maknae and older sibling that anyone can have and most importantly, you’re special.” I said.

“Special?”

“Everyone is special oppa. I’m special, you’re special. We are all special people to someone in our lives, even if it’s our parents or our loved ones. I know you’re working hard to get Chaerin unnie and Chaerin unnie to be honest isn’t what she looks like on screen. On screen she’s all badass, so much like Rihanna style but she’s just a young girl who loves Rilakkuma. The reason why she refuses to expose her room to 2NE1TV is because of this as well, she didn’t want to confuse everyone with her fierce image on stage when all you see in her room is Rilakkumas. But did you realize that you too are working too hard? If Chaerin unnie would want you to be mature like Teddy oppa and you change because of that, why don’t she just go straight to him?”

“Well she was going to do so.”

“Oppa are you trying to get what I’m saying here? You don’t have to change yourself into someone who you aren’t just because of one girl even if Chaerin unnie deserves all of that. You are you, Teddy oppa is Teddy oppa. There is no way you can change into him. In the end you’re just going to tire yourself, and if Chaerin unnie is really someone who wants you to change to someone who you aren’t, you’re going to blow up one day. When you’re with her you keep telling yourself to be mature, don’t be stupid and more, in the very end you’ll find yourself talking like Teddy oppa, doing what he is doing, eating what he’s eating and wearing what he’s wearing. At that point of time you wouldn’t be Seungri anymore. All you are is just a doppelganger and I believe no one would want to be with one no matter how much they love the real deal.”

“Arghhhhh this is so confusing!!!” He shouted as he messes up his hair, scaring Hoon a little.

“Oppa you scare Hoon.” I said making him quickly look into those tear filled eyes.

“Omo I didn’t meant to!!! Don’t cry please~” He literally beg with his hands together making me laugh.

“Aigoo oppa why are all of you so cute freaking out when you all see that Hoon is about to cry?” I asked before letting Hoon rest his head on my shoulders while I pat him lightly.

“I’m so scared that he cries. Woah reminds me of the time we were in Gwangju~”

“Oppa you’re going to have babies in the future too!”

“But your own is different! I’m so afraid that hyung would kill me if he finds out I made Hoon cry.”

“He wouldn’t. Besides, babies cry all the time.” I said giving him a smile.

“What do you think I should do?”

“Don’t force unnie. Just let nature take its course and most importantly, be yourself.”

“I need a club banger~”

“Oppa~”

“What?!! You say I should be myself!!!” He said making me laugh.

“Well I said be yourself but that is one bad habit you should totally change!” I said as I punch him in the stomach.

“Ouch Hoon ah your omma is bullying me!!!” Seungri oppa said making me laugh more.

“Aniya omma is just teaching your hyung a lesson. Omma is an angel eh? Don’t listen to your hyung~”

“Angel? Hul~”

“Maknae what did you say?” A sound was heard as we look up to see Jiyong oppa and well everyone standing there. And by everyone I mean Chaerin unnie as well, hiding behind Minzy and Dara unnie.

“A-ah h-hyung I…” He said before Jiyong oppa came and pinches his cheeks.

“Aigoo why is our maknae so cute even when he is a big man now?!!” Jiyong oppa asked making me laugh.

“Hyung~ It hurts~” Seungri oppa whined making me and Hoon laugh before Jiyong oppa let go.

“Yah I didn’t know you became such a gentleman, offering my babies your jacket.” Jiyong oppa said as he wraps his arm around Seungri oppa’s neck from the back.

“If I don’t I might be in the risk of being killed by my hyung. Even if I’m really cold, I can’t let my sister in law and my nephew to be fatherless and husband-less right?” He asked making Jiyong oppa knock his head.

“Nah I wouldn’t kill you. I’ll just torture you~” Jiyong oppa said as he let his hands come to the front and squeeze Seungri oppa’s s, making him scream before the both of them fell onto the floor, rolling around while they ignore the price of their clothing as Seungri oppa tried to escape while Jiyong oppa continues to torture the maknae.

“Aigoo you two get off the floor will you?” I asked the both of them while Hoon and I was laughing at the two adults rolling on the floor, going forward to help them up.

“Hyung what was that for?” Seungri oppa asked as he dusts his pants and shirt while I assist Jiyong oppa with his outfit.

“Cause you’re the most adorable maknae I’ve ever seen!” Jiyong oppa said and was about to pounce on him again when I stopped him but instead Seungri oppa was cornered by the other Big Bang members, with TOP oppa pinching his cheeks, Daesung oppa locking his hands behind his back while Youngbae oppa was tickling him, making him beg for them to let go. (p.s I couldn't find a GIF or short clip of the hyungs bullying maknae but if you guys remember the scene where Seungri was on the sofa and had GD and YB pouncing on him, that's how the hyungs are treating him now :D)

“Oppa stop torturing Seungri oppa. Jiyong oppa what are you doing? Do something about this and help Seungri oppa get out.” I said but all I got was a shake of his head while he wraps his arm around me from the back with his head against my shoulders.

“Alright guys let him go.” Jiyong oppa finally said before Seungri oppa was left to fall onto the ground.

“You…you guys are bad…so bad~” He panted making us laugh.

“Kyaaaaaa~” Hoon exclaimed making Seungri oppa look up at us.

“Even you are enjoying this? Wait till you get into the same situation as me!”

“Oppa come on. To make up for the oppas’ childishness, let’s have dinner alright? I’ll treat but we’ll have to make do with deliveries.”