Rihanna

2 Years...will love...change?

I'm tired ><

Really...really...tired :(

I need sleep...

kekeke :D


“Song speaking~” I picked up the phone in English.

“This is James and I’m calling from Def Jam.”

“Def Jam?”

“Yes. I believe my colleague has contacted you before right?”

“Yes indeed but may I know what is it regarding about this time?”

“I hope you would accept our proposal this time.”

“Proposal?”

“You are aware of our artist Rihanna right?”

“Yes I do.”

“Rihanna has actually appointed you to be her producer for the upcoming album that she is going to release along with her world tour.”

“W-wait what?!! Are you sure you got the right person?”

“I believe I do if you are Ms Song Yoon Ji.”

“That’s me but how? I mean I didn’t send you any resume or even portfolio.”

“Like I mention, Rihanna was the one that specifically wants you to do it. Usually we give our artist the rights to choose who to work with. However we would be lying if we just let them do whatever they want. Ms Song your works are all over the internet and that already makes a good portfolio so I believe a portfolio from you personally would be redundant.”

“But my previous works are Korean. And I’ve never done English songs at all and here you are throwing me a whole album for Rihanna? I’m not trying to sound rude but I don’t think I am up for it.”

“Please do reconsider. Rihanna has told us that if you are not doing this album she wouldn’t continue with her world tour.”

“But…aish…when is her world tour again?”

“In two months time.”

“Two months time?!!”

“Rihanna does things fast and I heard from her you do too. I believe two months would be more than enough.”

“But I can’t. I mean…”

“I know you have a son to take care of.”

“Wait she even told you I have a son to take care of? Then you should know my situation. I really am interested in this project but I can’t leave my son alone in Hawaii.”

“We can sort that out Song if you have decided to work with us.”

“I --” I said and before I could continue Yoon Shik oppa took over the phone.

“This is Shik, Song’s brother and manager. May I know who is on the line?” Yoon Shik oppa asked as he put the phone on speaker mode.

“Shik this is James from Def Jam and I’m calling on behalf of Rihanna to propose a collaboration between Song and Rihanna. The latter has actually requested for Song to be her producer for the upcoming album that she would be releasing along with the world tour in two months time.”

“That’s a good opportunity~” Yoon Shik oppa said.

“Indeed it is and I really hope Song would consider it clearly. She has already turned us down the other time and we are serious and sincere about working with her.”

“I understand but I hope you too understand that we have a lot to consider as well.”

“Oh of course I do. I’m just calling to propose today and we’re actually not expecting an answer today although we hope to get one from you guys soon.”

“How about you give us a day or two since Song seems like she needs more time.”

“Definitely Shik. Thanks and I hope to hear good news from you.”

“Same goes for me.” Yoon Shik oppa said before he hangs up the phone.

“Oppa you know I’m not going to do it so why are you asking them to give me 2 days grace?” I asked.

“Yoon Ji ah think about it. It’s going to be a good opportunity and I believe Sajangnim thinks so too.” Yoon Shik oppa said.

“Yoon Shik is right Yoon Ji ah. Go for it. What is keeping you back? You guys are talking about Rihanna’s world tour!” YG appa exclaimed.

“But -- ”

“If you are worried about Hoon, I can take care of him. It’s not like I’m not going back to Hawaii with you after this.” Yoon Shik oppa said.

“Wait you guys are going to return to Hawaii? When?” YG appa asked.

“Sunday. We’re actually here for Hoon’s first birthday. The party is on Friday itself so if you guys can do stay. It’s just going to be a small celebration with our family.” Yoon Shik oppa said.

“You know Hoon can’t stand being away from me for so long and if we agree to this project, you jolly well know I would have to fly to New York for days.”

“Hoon and I could go with you. And I believe Def Jam could do something about it.”

“Oppa I may have left the industry for over two years but what if by any chance someone who knows me spots me and Hoon in NYC? I can’t take this risk oppa.”

“You can but you are just unwilling to.”

“Guys knock it out.” YG appa said before we stop our little argument.

“Seriously what is she --” I said and before I could continue my phone rang again. “Speaking about the devil.” I said looking at my phone that was on the table before I put it on speaker mode since Hoon was slowly falling asleep and I had to carry him.

“Yah get back here!!!” We hear a female shouting at the other end of the phone.

“Hello to you too Hana”

“I said stop!!! Babe babe you there?”

“Hana what’s up? Where the he-- I mean where are you?” I said, almost spurring bad words when I have Hoon in my hands.

“Oh you know --”

“Clubbing as usual. Seriously can you stop torturing your body?” I asked.

“But it’s still early!” I heard her exclaim as if she had a pout on her face.

“Yeah you’re right. It’s 8am in the morning. Really early.” I said sarcastically.

“You sound like mom.”

“Well in case you have forgotten or is too drunk to remember, I am a mother of a one year old right now.” I said with a sigh.

“Song babe why did you reject me again?!!” She said.

“Are you drunk?”

“Please I’m not even halfway there yet.”

“I supposed too. You never get drunk until the clock strikes noon.”

“I heard from James.”

“Wow that’s fast.”

“Babe can’t you do it for me?”

“Hana you know I have too many things to consider. It’s not like I haven’t told you before about my dilemma.”

“Damn I could totally send a private jet and hire tons of security if your country can’t take the fact that you have a child and is living the life of a single mum. I don’t understand what’s the big deal?”

“Well apparently it isn’t in the States when teenage moms are norm but Korea is much conservative then you think. Even tattoos are deemed as inappropriate.”

“Not a place for me.”

“Definitely not.”

“How about I fly to Hawaii?”

“Like you will? Have you forgotten how desperate you were to party at the town I’m residing with no night life that you have to turn one of my rooms into a club?” I said, rolling my eyes as I remember how long it took me to clean that room up. “And to think that you even strip in front of my boy when he isn’t even one?”

“Come on he is still clueless.”

“Oh yeah he is but not now.”

“By the way how old is he now?”

“Turning one soon. I think I remember telling you I’m now in Korea for his birthday right?”

“Right…ok then long story cut short I want you to produce something for me no matter what. As long as you are willing, private jet, penthouse suite, whatever you name it, I’ll get it for you.”

“You serious hana?” Yoon Shik oppa butted in.

“Shik!!! Muacks muacks muacks~” Rihanna unnie said as she gave him kisses through the phone.

“You’re not drunk.”

“Yah what is that supposed to mean?” She said as she giggled.

“I don’t know why but you have always wanted to murder me when you are drunk.”

“Yeah right. How’s life?”

“Great other than the fact that I’m still dealing with my baby sister here…and her little angel baby”

“I know right? She can be quite a handful sometimes.”

“Hello I’m still here.” I said as a matter of fact.

“You guys are putting this conversation over the speaker?”

“Well apparently my hands are busy with a sleepy baby panda.”

“Hi Hoon!!! Is he wearing that Panda PJ?” She asked.

“Yes. The one you and I saw at the mall. I’ll mail you the pictures later.”

“You don’t know how much I love you babe~”

“She is totally sober.” Yoon Shik oppa commented again making all of us laugh.

“Anyway babe remember you told me how you like 2NE1’s feisty concept and BigBang’s music? They are here with me now.”

“Really? How did you know them?”

“Wait you are getting drunk soon right? I remember telling you I used to be under the same company as them.”

“Right~ Guys great music keep it up! It would be nice if we could work together one day.”

“That’s our honor.” Chaerin unnie said.

“CL~ heard a lot about you from J.”

“I heard from Jeremy about you liking our concept too. Thanks for the support.” Chaerin unnie replied.

“We totally need to get together one day. Oh by the way Song J wants me to tell you that he’s dedicating his next line to Hoon.”

“Really? He didn’t have to.”

“Jeremy knows about Hoon?” Chaerin unnie asked.

“Sorry unnie he didn’t mean to hide it from you.”

“Aigoo I’m so going to make him surrender his next collection to us!” Chaerin unnie said.

“I think I’m in love with you CL. You’re totally my type. Grill J. He’s so going to pay this time.”

“I think it’s going to be me who am going to pay. After all he is keeping this secret for me.”

“Thanks Yoon Ji!!!” The 2ne1 girls cheered.

“Back to business Song can’t you just give me one song? Please?”

“Is that a must?”

“It is!!!”

“Maybe…maybe one song wouldn’t hurt.”

“Serious?!!”

“Do you wish this was a joke?”

“OMG babe I love you so much!!!”

“And how can I resist you? Get James to contact me when I get back to Hawaii. You remember when right?”

“He’ll call on Tuesday. You must be freaking tired after all the plane ride when you arrive on Monday.”

“Thanks for your consideration. Oh and if possible give me a week, Hoon needs time to adapt back in Hawaii.”

“No biggies. Oh right GIVE ME BACK MY BRA!!!” Rihanna unnie shouted making me cover Hoon’s ears immediately and I was thankful that I was sitting on the sofa so that my two hands was able to cover his ears.

“How many times have I told you not to say all these inappropriate words in front of Hoon? That’s the reason why I’ve been considering moving back to Korea or somewhere that’s not so crazy.”

“Sorry my bad but that seriously needs to be taught a lesson!”

“Aish just remember to get James to call or else this deal is off. Go get your bra back. I’ll call you when I’m back.”

“Love you. COME BACK HERE!!!” And finally there was peace.

“Grrr this unnie seriously doesn’t know how to control . And can’t she keep her underwear to herself? She’s totally treating them like disposals every time in the club.”

“Unnie how did you get to know Rihanna-ssi?” Minzy asked. The crowd were fans of Rihanna’s song so I guess they were all interested to know.

“Well I would say it is just my luck to get to know her.”

“Aish you know you are happy~” Yoon Shik oppa mentioned.

“I am!!! But I’m not at the same time.”

“Did something happen?” Dara unnie asked.

“Well it was one day when she was on a vacation in Hawaii and decided to pop by a music school to greet someone she knew. I just happen to be at the school mixing some bits and andomly singing something that I came up with and she heard me. She said she was mesmerised by me and offered to help me debut. When I turn down the offer, she instead ask me to do producing but I rejected again.” I said.

“And that’s how hana decided to follow her home and force us to let her stay. During her one week with us she have been haunting Yoon Ji down and if not for her being unable to stand not partying, she decided to let it go but since then Def Jam have taken over.” Yoon Shik oppa completed the story for me.

“Woah unie you are so awesome!!!” Minzy said as she launches herself at me.

“Aigoo Minzy tone down you’re going to wake Hoon up.” I said before I look down at the angel in my arms.

“Unnie he’s really really pretty~” Minzy said as she caress the young one’s cheek softly.

“Just like his father. When he falls asleep he’s so hard to wake up and nothing would affect him but when he is awake, he’s so jumpy.” I said and when I notice Jiyong oppa looking at me, I blushed as I look back down at Hoon. “Alright let me put Hoon to bed first alright? It’s going to be more comfortable for him.” I said before I brought him into the room. 

As we were catching up with one another for slightly over half an hour or so, a series of cries was heard as I quickly jolt up from my seats and make a run into the room, almost knocking against the sharp edges of the table. That could only mean one thing, something that I was expecting but hoping didn’t come. Carrying the crying boy in my hands, I brought him out to the living room once against before I gave Yoon Shik oppa a pout.

“He’s down with fever.”