Deal with it~

2 Years...will love...change?

Aigoo it has been quite some time since I've talked to you guys here :D

Well basically I didn't had anyting I really wanted to share other than how tired I am every morning ><

However allow me to rant today!!!

Aigoo how can YG papa do this to me?!!

Kekeke :D

I bet everyone has already heard that Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia as well as Taiwan has been confirmed for Big Bang Alive Tour...

And Singapore is not in the list...YET!!!

Well if you ask me I would say that 99% Big Bang would come to Singapore for their tour because a company has been reported to be in contact with YG for Big Bang's concert at the end of the year!!! Also there is a Live Nation branch in Singapore. Plus Big Bang has been to Singapore quite a few times already...

The reason why I really want Big Bang to come is because as 5 they only came here once during the first Kpop Night...and I was sitted so far away the boys literally looked like ants!!! And the second time Daesung couldn't make it cause of the incident...and the last time they came for F1 it was only GD&TOP and Seungri...I really want the 5 of them to come to Singapore again!!!

Anyway if *crossfingers* Big Bang doesn't come, the last resort is to head to Malaysia to watch them :D

And well...my mom actually agrees that the whole family can drive up to Malaysia to watch ^^

hehehe...

So today at 6pm KST YG papa would reveal the last 2 asian country with only one stop...I have a feeling China would be the one below Japan where there are alot of slots cause they have many cities...so the last 2 country would be my only hope!!!

Everytime I see Singapore not up there my heart would sink...

So appa please don't fail Singapore fans!!!

:astly to all VIPs who have your countries on the list for Big Bang's Alive World Tour...

Good for you and have fun!!!


“W-wae?” I stuttered as I couldn’t anticipate what his next action would be. You could say I was scared, scared that he would hurt me once again but I was also worried that he would drag me out of the house again and I definitely don’t want Hoon who is recovering to get sick again.

“It must have sore.” Jiyong oppa’s words came off almost as a whisper but everyone could hear him clearly while he massages my arm.

“A-ah it…I’m used to it.” I said but he just concentrated on massaging my arm.

Soon dinner came and setting the table out at the living room, everyone settled down to have their meals while I head off to get Hoon his porridge. As usual I had his bib wrap around his neck before putting him to sit on my lap. As everyone was having their dinner, I was busy feeding Hoon while Jiyong oppa on the other hand wasn’t eating as well but instead he was making Hoon eat his food along with me. Maybe it was because of all the distractions today, the unnies and oppas and even YG appa who kept getting Hoon’s attention, it took Hoon a longer time to complete his dinner. In the end it was only me and Jiyong oppa who have yet to have our dinner while the others already finished theirs, and that is how Jiyong oppa and I ended up in the dining room with our cold jajangmyeon on the table.

“Let me stir it for you.” Jiyong oppa said as he got my bowl and mixed the sauce and noodles together.

“Mianhe~”

“For?” He asked looking up at me.

“The food is cold. You should have eaten it earlier with the rest.” I mentioned.

“Well if you’re eating cold dinner because of our son why rights do you think I have to eat my hot?” He asked with his million dollar smile before he pass me my bowl of noodles before he mix his.

“It’s the first time Hoon ate with so many people so I guess he got a little distracted, that’s why he took so lo-”

“Yah why are you explaining this to me? It’s not as if I’m complaining that the food is cold right now. It’s normal for kids to take a long time to eat isn’t it? Besides it’s not like I’m not used to eating my food cold, especially when I’m busy.” He said as he twirls his chopsticks around the noodle and brought some to his mouth.

“But jajangmyeon taste better when it is hot.” My voice drifted.

“Aigoo must I feed you like how you feed Hoon earlier? So that you can eat your food quietly?” He asked before he let his left hand reach for mine across the table. “You’re so weird. First you’re hating me and now you’re apologizing to me? Stop confusing me Song Yoon Ji~” He said making me look at him and finally realized that I was supposed to be angry at him. However when I want to pull my hands away he quickly tighten his hold so that there was no way I could do so.

Dinner was rather quiet between the both of us but never did our linked hands separate the entire time we were eating. Of course we weren’t just staring into our bowls the whole time when we’re eating and it was normal for us to have our moments. There was once when I look up and saw that he was on the verge of spitting his noodles out onto my face, wondering that most probably I’ve gotten the sauce all over my mouth, I was about to clean it personally when he put down his chopsticks, pull me closer while he himself lean his body over.

“Don’t move.” He said as his left hand grab my right that was about to push him away while he reach for a tissue with his right and brought it close to my mouth, wiping it clean. “You’re just like Hoon when you leave him to eat alone. You’ve gotten better in feeding others like Hoon but instead you can’t feed yourself well?” He chuckled in addition to my stiff body due to his actions. “Done.” He said before he release me and return back to his seat.

As soon as he done that, the both of us heard giggles, causing me to look up and Jiyong oppa to turn back to notice that everyone was looking at us, even Hoon who was in Chaerin unnie’s arm but she had her palms covering the young one’s eyes. I quickly look back down to my noodles so as to hide my blushing face but I could sense that although Jiyong oppa was awkward as well, he was glad that the other saw his gentleman actions.

“Minzy ah you have something on your lips~” Daesung oppa imitate.

“Neh? Oh what is it? Oppa can you help me get it off?” Minzy said and I could feel a current of embarrassment running through my body.

“There you go.” Daesung oppa said as he let his thumb brush against Minzy’s lips.

“Thank you oppa!!!” Minzy exclaimed and that was the end of their role play.

“Yah Minzy ah when did we even do that?” I asked with my head down since I knew I was as red as a tomato right now.

“Yeah Daesung ah do you both want to die in my hands for teasing baby Ji? Look she’s going to erupt soon.” Jiyong oppa join in the tease.

“Aish seriously?!!” I said, getting a little irritated at their joke.

“Chill out. They are just teasing you.” Youngbae oppa said as he pat my head in attempt to cool me down.

“So evil~” I mumbled before I concentrated on my dinner.

“Hoon ah would you like to see your appa perform on stage?” Seungri oppa asked making the young one clap.

“Neh?” Jiyong oppa asked.

“I happen to have our latest YG Family concert DVD with me. Shall we?” Dara unnie asked before the whole crew head out to the living room, leaving the two of us in the dining room once again.

“A-are you perhaps angry?” Jiyong oppa asked.

“Why should I?” I asked but if there was someone who could see through this, it definitely was Jiyong oppa, well as well as my family and people who are close to me…aish what am I trying to tell you guys here?

“You’re angry~” He said with a pout and this time he was the one who buried his head down.

“Whatever.” I said as I quickly finish up the food before joining the rest outside, ignoring whether Jiyong oppa has finished his or not.

Soon enough all of us were sitting down at the living room watching the concert and I must say it definitely made me want to get back to the stage again. Hoon was enjoying it a lot as well although I doubt he actually understands anything but I’m sure that it was something that he inherited from us. We soon forgot about the incident that just happened in the dining room and were just engrossed in the performance.

I saw how everyone was sweating it out on stage and having fun, which brought back lots of memories for me. I remember how fun it was during my first YG Family concert and although sometimes we barely got an hour on stage per person or group, it was more than enough. When all of us come to stage as one that was the best moment ever! Just goofing around on stage like it’s our playground and sometimes even gets to trick our seniors by pouring water at them and stuff.

“Come back to YG.” YG appa said making all of us look at him. “Yoon Ji ah come back to us. I can see that you still miss the stage.”

“Ah it--”

“Yoon Ji ah don’t deny it~ We can all see that you still want to perform.” Seungri oppa said.

“Aniya. No one would be interested seeing a mother of one on stage.” I say, giving a rather weak smile.

“Who said so? Sean oppa has two kids and Psy oppa--” Minzy said but soon her sentence got cut off by me.

“They are at the age where they are supposed to have their own family don’t they?” I asked back.

“And you aren’t? Age doesn’t matters in things like that Yoon Ji ah~” YG appa said.

“I have to be honest, I definitely miss the stage, a lot. But now is not the right time. Hoon still needs me. Maybe…just maybe in the future I would be able to be on stage again but just not now.” I said.

“Then why not come back next year? Hoon is already two and I believe by then things would be better for the both of you. Besides I can help you arrange for Jiyong or even the girls to not promote when you are so that they can take care of Hoon for you~” YG appa raised.

“Maybe?” I said roughly as I didn’t want to make empty promises. I know even if Hoon is 2 I doubt I would be able to let him go fully. I bet that if I’m promoting I would still be worried about him all the time.

As the night dies down, YG Family returns to their accommodation while Jiyong oppa remained at our house. Yoon Shik oppa made me teach Jiyong oppa the ropes on how to prepare Hoon for his bedtime and thankfully Jiyong oppa wasn’t a dumb person, he was able to do everything that I tell him to assist with. He even made me hand Hoon to him and made Hoon rest on his arm while Jiyong oppa fed him with the milk from the bottle he prepared.

If you think I’ve finally gotten some time to rest I’m sorry to disappoint you for Hoon never sleeps if I’m not the one who is holding to him. Even if he was half asleep, he still knew who was carrying him and if he realizes it isn’t me, you could see that he is struggling to stay awake until I hold him. Which is why after Jiyong oppa fed him, we gave him his fever medicine before I took over and rock Hoon to sleep. I didn’t know if it was because he was still overcoming the jet-lag or there are actually instances when you get hyped up when you take certain medicine before you get drowsy, Hoon took a longer time to sleep and while he tries to fall asleep all I could do was to sing a little lullaby before letting the piano recordings take over me while I rock him.

“Is he--” Jiyong oppa said and before he could continue I shush him.

“You don’t want to wake him up do you?” I asked him as I pat the little angel’s stomach lightly and only when I confirm Hoon was in deep sleep did I then go wash up and rest for the night.

“You’ve suffered.” Jiyong oppa said after putting away the towel I was using to dry my hair. Following this he came back to the bed and sat in front of me as he got my arms, massaging them as a reward for me carrying Hoon for almost an hour just to wait for him to fall asleep.

“It’s my job.” I said and when I notice him looking at me intensely did I then look up and met his eyes.

“I love you.” He said as he leans in closer to me until our forehead, followed by our nose and finally our lips touched.

My hands were resting against his shoulders, wanting to push him away but I couldn’t find any energy to do so. Instead I just let them rest on his shoulders, only giving it a tight squeeze when I felt that the kiss was going further. However he didn’t give in as he continues to intensify the kiss as his tongue was knocking against my lips as if hinting for me to open them. I was about to let out a moan when our son “save” me.

“Aish~” Jiyong oppa exclaimed, most probably annoyed at Hoon for -blocking rather than for him to be crying.

“Deal with it cause that’s how babies are. I told you didn’t I? That you wouldn’t survive two nights?” I asked with a smile before I got up and pacify Hoon.