Hawaii

2 Years...will love...change?

Aigoo it has been such a long time since I've touched maths...

thanks to @GD-Bigbang for pointing out...

I only realise that I mention Yoon Ji was away for 2 years 6 months but instead it should be 1 year 6 months for Hoon to be one :D

kekeke ^^

forgive me alright?

Since my time is limited I don't prove read my my chapters anymore and I think it's very obvious :P

I'll prefer focusing on writing more chapters ^^

kekeke hope you like this chapter :D


Even before we manage to enter the house we could already hear clearly Hoon’s cries and it totally broke my heart. I was thankful that after Mrs Kim, our previous neighbour, sold their house since they were moving to Seoul while I brought over it to let my parents live more comfortably, there wasn’t anyone nearby so no one would know about my secret child or wonder why is there cries from our house. Making my way inside the room, I saw how some of them were crowding around Hoon who was in my brother’s hands as they tried to pacify him to stop, while the others were just sitting down as they wonder how a small boy like him can make such a loud noise.

“Hey baby boo what’s wrong? Did someone bully you?” I asked as I got Hoon in my arms and almost immediately he stopped wailing but instead switched to soft sobs as I rock him in my arms, letting him rest his head on my chest while I rub that little back of his. “Aigoo is omma the one that bullies you? Are you crying because omma is gone?” I asked and I could sense the little boy nodding. “Aigoo napun omma. Omma is so bad for making Hoon cry. Omma says sorry okay?” I said as I continue to calm him down.

“Aish this boy. When he needs his omma, even I am useless.” Yoon Shik oppa said as he wipes the sweat off his forehead.

“He’s a monster I tell you!” Bom unnie said.

“Unnie!!! How can my son be a monster? He’s so cute!!! Right Baby Hoon?” I said to the little boy before I started to stuff my face in his soft neck, sniffing him until it tickles, causing him to laugh.

“How can he cry so loud?” Bom unnie asked with a pout.

“Babies are loud unnie.” I said as a matter of fact before I made weird faces at Hoon to cheer him up.

“Aigoo~” Bom unnie said as she rubs her temples.

“Unnie you are going to find babies a nuisance now but when you have your own, they are angels believe me. If you don’t you can ask appa~” I said making YG appa nod.

“Well I can’t believe how Bommie could raise a child.” YG appa said making all of us laugh.

“I’m not going to have a baby!” Bom unnie said as she cross her arms in front of her chest.

“Aigoo unnie don’t say that. See TOP oppa is sad already.” I said.

Being absent for 2 years and in another country far away from Seoul, I was still updating myself with YG Family and even the Kpop industry. Over the past 2 years the dating ban for the two unnies were finally lifted despite it being 2 years late. But to make it fair, YG appa has also thus increase the dating ban for Chaerin unnie and Minzy for another two years BUT on one condition, unless their partner is someone who is personally approved by YG appa, be it someone from the company, from another company or even just someone normal, will this 2 years ban be invalid or even brought forward.

Immediately after the dating ban was lifted, TOP oppa has declared the very next day that he was dating Bommie unnie, as if afraid that he was going to lose her if he didn’t mark Bommie unnie his. There isn’t much news about Dara unnie other than her going to every show trying to publicize herself to all the younger man out there but why did she have to go through all the trouble when she had someone beside her? It was obvious that Youngbae oppa is trying hard to get Dara unnie notice him while Dara unnie seems to be waiting for Youngbae oppa. It is no secret that this two actually have feelings for one another and were just shy while Dara unnie seem to be trying to get Youngbae oppa to propose to her by going on shows, as if wanting to get him jealous.

“Corn alien I want babies.” TOP oppa exclaimed making all of us look at him as if he was saying the weirdest thing you have ever heard on earth.

“No we’re not going to have babies.” Bom unnie answered.

“Why?” Great now TOP oppa is pouting.

“Because I can’t deal with them Tabi. Can you?” Bom unnie asked.

“Unnie believe in yourself. Babies aren’t that hard to take care of.” I said. “Other than having to wake up in the night every time they cry, change their diaper, feed them, burp them, pat them to sleep, babies are cute~” I said making YG appa laugh.

“That’s about it Bommie. Come on Yoon Ji is even younger than you. Besides, don’t you have your Tabi to help you?” YG appa asked.

“Unnie baby just sleep all day and I promise you you would definitely feel bored when all your baby does is sleep.” I said before looking down at the already tired boy. “Aigoo our Hoon is sleepy already. Want any milk milk” I said as he nods before I kiss his forehead. “Oppa can you help me.”

“3 columns?” Yoon Shik oppa asked.

“Just get him 2. He cried a lot earlier and I’m afraid he would vomit later.” I said making Yoon Shik oppa nod before he disappears into the kitchen.

“Yoon Ji ah Hoon is one years old right?” YG appa said, no doubt is he someone with experience.

“He’s turning one this coming Friday. 8th August.” I said.

“Oh really? Seems your boy have to call mine hyung. Mine is a late April baby.”

“Really appa? Aigoo looks like Hoon already have friends.” I said before Yoon Shik oppa pass me the milk bottle and testing the temperature to make sure that it is not too hot, I gave it to baby Hoon who immediately the bottle.

“So where have you guys been?” YG appa asked.

“Americas?” I said as I help Hoon who was wrapping his small hands around the bottle tilt it higher so that the liquid is going down.

“Yoon Ji ah I think it’s time for you to tell us everything you failed to do so 2 years ago.”

“We were just in a small town where many retirees are residing in.” I said.

“Retirees? No pretty girls?” Seungri oppa asked with a pout and I could see him quiet down when Chaerin unnie gave him a stare.

“Come on girls in bikinis on the beach of Hawaii? Definitely hot!” Yoon Shik oppa said making me glare at him.

“You…you guys are staying in Hawaii?!!” YG appa exclaimed.

“Well…yeah…” I said since the cat was already let out of the bag.

“Wait Hawaii? Don’t tell me…did you perhaps go for Hawaii International Film Festival?” TOP oppa asked.

“Sorry oppa. Indeed the one you saw was me. Sorry I couldn’t greet you. I don’t think you would recognize me too that time since I was still carrying Hoon.”

“You were carrying Hoon then? How many months?” He asked me.

“6th month?”

“But you don’t look pregnant at all!!! And I thought I recognize the wrong person when you didn’t reply me.” He said.

“She only grew in her stomach. If only you have seen her from the front you would be shocked. Her stomach by then was almost one arm length outwards already.” Yoon Shik oppa said, shocking everyone.

“One arm length? That’s creepy.” Minzy exclaimed making me laugh.

“Well it’s not that scary. I just scream in the mirror once a day.” I said jokingly.

“Yoon Ji ah you should stop scaring these moms to be.” YG appa said.

“You mean they are pregnant?!!”

“What?!! No!!! What I mean was they are going to be pregnant someday so don’t scare them!” YG appa said making me sigh in relieve while everyone just laugh.

“Here.” Yoon Shik oppa said as he handed me a cup of black liquid, making me hold Hoon’s bottle with my right hand although he was resting on my right arm as I took the cup.

“What is this?” I asked and immediately gave a twisted face when I smelled it.

“Don’t think we are unaware that you haven’t been drink your medicine.” He said making me look at him shock.

“How…”

“We’re not dumb. Drink up.”

“But it’s bitter!” I whined.

“What is that? It looks so much like the one that Dara unnie always force us to drink.” Chaerin unnie said.

“Some Korean medicine. She didn’t take good care of her body when she was carrying Hoon so her body isn’t doing well even until now.” Yoon Shik oppa said. “Yah drink it!” Yoon Shik oppa said and with everyone staring at me I finally drink it.

“Kya what is this?!!” I asked as soon as Yoon Shik oppa took over the empty cup, allowing me to flap my arm just like a penguin. Well it sort of became my designated move when I was asked to take bitter medicine.

“Because you haven’t been taking them regularly, mummy decided to increase the dosage and gave you something strong.”

“Mummy’s at it again?” I asked as I slouch my shoulders.

“Who’s mummy?” Dara unnie asked.

“Ah when we went to Hawaii we chance upon this Korean family who opened a small hospital in the town we were staying at since Yoon Ji needed a doctor. Daddy, or Mr Kim is the head doctor and he does practically everything, from normal flu to even minor surgeries. Mrs Kim, or who we call mummy specialist in Gynaecologist and she is Yoon Ji’s gynae. They have a son who is a dentist while their daughter major in psychology and basically the four of them run the small hospital. During that time we were still staying in a hotel since our trip was rather impromptu and decided to only look out for a place to live in when we get there. However the Kim Family actually offers us a stand-alone house that used to be occupied by their other son who wasn’t a doctor and wasn’t living in Hawaii anymore at a really low price that they insisted but in return we tried to help them out at the hospital whenever we could.” Yoon Shik oppa said before he gave everyone some time to digest what was just said.

“Woah that sounds amazing. Being able to see someone of the same country somewhere outside.” Chaerin unnie said making me nod. I guess she truly understand our feeling when we found the Kims for she too had travelled to many places before when she was young.

“They are good people.” I said with a smile as I remember all the memories we share with the Kims for the past 2 years.

“You need this?” Yoon Shik oppa asked making me look at the bottle in his hands before I shake my head.

“Isn’t that…depression pills that Jiyong hyung took?” Seungri oppa said making everyone stare at the pill bottle.

“Post natal depression. Nothing big. Majority moms have it.” I said as if it really meant nothing.

“But it has been a year, you’re still not recovering?” YG appa asked making me shake my head.

“She’s fine. Mummy was just worried that since Hoon’s birthday is close, she might need them again.” Yoon Shik oppa said making me put my hand on his knee, telling him to stop.

“Why is that so? Isn’t birthday a happy occasion?” Youngbae oppa asked.

“Did something happen? Has it got something to do with her post natal depression?” YG appa asked.

“Well something did happen” Yoon Shik oppa said and before he could continue I stop him.

“Oppa~”

“Yoon Ji it has been a year. You know we are worried about you and I just want you to face it alright?”

“But…”

“What actually happened?” YG appa asked.

“Hoon wasn’t the only child.” Yoon Shik oppa said making me close my eyes.

“What do you mean Yoon Shik ah?” Jiyong oppa said and it was actually the first time he spoke up after we got back.

 “She was carrying twins.”