After effects

2 Years...will love...change?

“Hyung can I ask you a question?”

“Fire.”

“What do you foresee if this press conference was to happen? What are the effects on not only Big Bang but YGE as a whole?”

“I’m glad you ask. I totally have no problems with continuing Big Bang and even helping Yoon Ji to get back on stage. If things turn for the worst, you know the boys are capable of going solo or even forming sub-units, until everything ease down and then we can revive Big Bang once more. It definitely wouldn’t affect the 2NE1 girls in anyway, or any other acts we’re preparing and the trainees that we have, although I know Bom and Big Seunghyun, as well as the new couple between Dara and Youngbae, Daesung and Minzy while I forsee that soon it would be Seungri’s and Chaerin’s turn to be together, all of them would have to be careful with their actions but other than that it’s not going to be a big problem. As for YG stocks, it would definitely fall but you know we’ll get back on our feet.”

“Hyung you know about Youngbae and Daesung?” I asked shocked.

“Come on it was like a life telecast. I’m just keeping mum cause I don’t want to stress you guys up. After all I know how easy it is for you guys, all still fresh and young and at the age where love is essential, to be attracted to one another. You know very well I’m letting you guys do this because I too found love the same way, just in case you guys are blaming me for being bias when I can do that while you guys can’t. I would only take action when something happens, like for you instant.”

“I know what we did was wrong hyung. After all Yoon Ji is still young while at least I’m 27 (Korean age) right now, fans wouldn’t mind since I’m at an age where I should get married.”

“That’s the thing Jiyong. You can simply go on screen, telling everyone that you two have a child but you can’t hide about the fact that Yoon Ji conceived Hoon when she is barely 20. You don’t need someone good at math to know that you guys had…” YG hyung said and when he saw the innocent boy looking up at him, as if anticipating for his next word, he cover the boy’s ears with his palm before continuing his sentence. “… before she is even considered an adult here in Korea. Fans leaving is minor but the ethnic issues that we’re dealing Ji, is not that easy to handle.” He said while I give him a sigh.

“Ji I know it’s hard on you as well. You are my best student and also my pride, yet you have to handle so many things that even I at this age have yet to experience. Especially during HeartBreaker times, when you get slam with plagiarism and those rated scenes that the officials deemed as inappropriate when all you want to do is to have a fresh stage and most importantly express your song in a better way. I’ve seen you go through all that and I have told myself to not let it happen to you again as much as I can but things just happened didn’t it? I’m still going to protect you, even if you aren’t associated with me anymore, you would still be YG’s pride no matter what happens and with that, I would definitely be there for you but at this point of time, it’s not just you but Yoon Ji would get the hardest blow. She lost her ity to you when she’s only 19 (Korean age), if up till this point you still think I didn’t know about this, and you knock her up when she’s only 20 (Korean age).”

“The adults are going to see you two as a bad influence to their kids, whereby your fans and hers are as young as 10 years old for premarital . If this was Hawaii or the Americas, no one would care if Yoon Ji was a teen mom or you guys had premarital and have a baby out of wedlock but we’re talking about Korea, where everyone isn’t that open to all these concepts Ji. We have to do it right so that no one gets injured badly.”

“I understand hyung.”

“Oh hyung you’re here~” Youngbae greeted while the boys came into the room after their break.

“Hey was just checking on you guys and Hoon. Ji remember what I told you alright? Most importantly, talk to Yoon Ji about this if it really happens. Even if she isn’t ready, at least prepare her for what’s coming. I’ll just check on her and the girls right now. You guys continue what you are doing ok?” YG hyung said, handing Hoon back to me while he gave all of us a pat on the back before he left the room.

“What were you two talking about?” Youngbae asked.

“Hyung thought that it would be good if we are prepared in the case where netizens found out about Hoon.” I replied as I give Hoon a kiss against his chubby cheeks.

“Press conference?” TOP hyung asked making me nod.

“That seems to be the only way. If I speak through YG reps, I think I can be prepared to be drowning in criticisms for not being a man.” I said making them laugh.

“Don’t worry we got your back on this.” Youngbae said making me smile.

“Thanks bro. I just hope this doesn’t affect you guys tho. Not just career wise but now that you guys are also dating the girls, it got me and hyung worried.”

“Hyung what do you mean by that?” Daesung asked.

“I believe hyung knows about me and Dara as well as your confessions to Mingkki.” Youngbae said making me nod.

“Most importantly is hyung. Noona and you are dating opening so it’s going to be hard on you two. Especially when Bom noona doesn’t manage herself well when it isn’t promotional periods or if the girls doesn’t come out for more than a year, there would be many rumors about noona being pregnant.”

“So does that mean that I can’t have a baby with that alien?” TOP hyung ask making us all laugh.

“Hyung, what Jiyong hyung mean is that unless you two are married, all these rumors would surface and hurt Bom noona. Eventually you two would end up doubting one another and things might go wrong.” Seungri said.

“Ri you’ve grown up.” I said, giving him a proud smile.

“Yeah our maknae has definitely grown mature ever since he is courting Chaerinnie!!!” Youngbae exclaimed.

“Of course! I have a feeling she’s not accepting me because I’m always playing around.” He said with a pout.

“Girls want to have a sense of security.” Daesung said making all of us nod.

“Yah but don’t you guys think that maybe Hunchae is different? Maybe she likes it when Seungri keeps playing around?” I asked.

“Hyung might be right too. After all girls are unpredictable.” Daesung said.

“Don’t worry bruh we’ll help you. And if we can’t do anything, the girls would definitely help but you must show that you are good enough for their leader. Got that?” TOP hyung asked making the young boy nod.

“Give me a sec guys. I’m just going to put Hoon to sleep.” I said since I notice that Hoon was slowly falling asleep in my arms.

“Hey guys, working hard?” Yoon Ji said as she comes into the room, bringing a smile across my face as well as Hoon, who immediately reach out for his mom to hold him. “Aigoo you look so sleepy. Did he do cause any trouble? He’s so tired already.” She said to me while I shake my head, my hand caressing Hoon’s head.

“He has been a good boy. You should have seen him when I was recording the boys.” I said.

“This is what we took earlier.” Youngbae said as he show Yoon Ji the picture they took earlier of Hoon lying against me.

“Oh my god totally like a boss!” She exclaimed, making us laugh.

“I know right? Our son is going to be someone bigger than who we are now.” I say, making Yoon Ji nod.

“I believe so too. As for now he needs his sleep so that he can grow faster~” She said, kissing the tip of Hoon’s nose before she got Hoon’s bag that was sitting on the sofa.

“I’m coming with you.”

“It’s alright oppa. You should continue from where you stopped. You break is up isn’t it?” She asked, most probably getting that information from hyung.

“We’ll just check on the girls. Hyung is missing his girl.” Youngbae said and surprisingly TOP hyung didn’t disagree. Seems like he’s really missing Bom noona.

“Yoon Ji ah we heard that the song is daebak and Youngbae hyung loved it so much. Can we go listen to what you guys have right now?” Seungri ask making Yoon Ji look at me before giving the boys a nod.

“Get Teddy oppa to let you guys hear what we have. The song is not amazing until the girls sang it. I tell you Bom unnie and Chaerin unnie’s voice is so beautiful! Minzy is expressing the song so well despite her age while while Dara unnie’s voice is so smooth and soothing. YG appa was so pleased that I was able to bring such a voice out of the girls.” She said making me smile as I ruffle her hair.

“We’ll see you guys at Teddy hyung’s studio after we settle Hoon.” I said before excusing ourselves towards the entertainment lounge where most of the time it was empty when we are working while the trainees would always be at the dance studio or classroom for their trainings and lessons. “How was recording?” I ask Yoon Ji as I wrap my arm around her shoulders, giving her a kiss on her temples as we make our way to the entertainment lounge.

“It was fun. Definitely different feeling from recording with Hana even when I do have fun with that wild lady.”

“That’s good. As long as you’re having fun.” I said making her give me her best smile.

“What about Hoon? Was he disturbing you guys? There’s no one around now so be honest.” She said making me laugh.

“Yah your son is like the best kid on earth that even YG hyung adores. Didn’t you see that picture? After all he’s still a baby. Sitting there for 2 hours is already unbelievable but he gets bored too. The boys actually love him to be there for that is the only way they can escape from the hell I give them.”

“You’re going to take care of him later as well? Or should we ring Yoon Shik oppa?”

“It’s alright. His nap is going to give us another two hours of recording. I believe he would be able to give us another one hour before I wrap up and we’ll have dinner together hmmm?” I asked making her nod.

“Oppa can you get Hoon some hot water?” She asked as she pass me Hoon’s bottle that was already filled with a few spoonful of milk powder.

“Be right back.” I said before heading off to the nearest water cooler.

After Hoon had his milk, he fell asleep almost immediately before Yoon Ji softly places the sleeping boy in the baby safety car seat but there was a problem for we didn’t know where to put Hoon at. We were worried that he would be disturbed by the music we play in the recording studio, while the both of us didn’t want to leave him out here in the lounge with no one looking after him. In the end we decided to put him in the recording studio with me but on the condition where a towel is used to cover his ears in order to block out as much sound as possible. However I guess that we were thinking too much for that boy was so much like me before I cohabit with Yoon Ji, a heavy sleeper that never wakes up regardless of what is happening around.