working with Rihanna?

2 Years...will love...change?

“I will.” JK oppa said making me nod. “Enough of me. What about you? I heard about Hoon?”

“You’ll meet him later oppa.” I said with a smile

“You know, I actually miss that smile. Ever since you started working on YGgirls, you haven’t been smiling genuinely but right now, I can see you’re happy deep down in your heart.”

“That’s because I’m really happy oppa. You’ll only understand how I feel when you and Jean unnie have a child on your own. Speaking of which, how’s Jean unnie doing this few days?”

“Well she’s doing her usual job. Basically all of us that used to be taking care of you have now been deployed to help out the 2NE1 and Big Bang team. They are going all out to fill up your absence.”

“It must have been hard for you guys.”

“Aniyo. Actually we’re enjoying it since there are more people working; we get more off times since everyone has to rotate to be fair.”

“I really miss it here.” I said as I look at Seoul as we drive down the highway.

“And Seoul really miss you. Aren’t you planning to come back here? You know we can do something about thing revolving round Hoon right? Jiyong has been living his life like he was on drugs withdrawal when you left almost a month ago.” JK oppa asked.

“Of course I’m planning to come back. Believe it or not, Jiyong oppa and Hoon can’t be separated and it hurts me to see Hoon crying for Jiyong oppa when we head back to Hawaii. I know it was really cruel for me to not tell Jiyong oppa about me being pregnant and even went to the extent of leaving the country. To be honest I wasn’t going to tell him about Hoon at all if YG appa didn’t receive news of me returning. I’ve separated them for more than a year and I’m feeling really bad.”

“Then why not stay here for good this time round?”

“I have considered that too oppa. Before I left I’ve actually told oppa that if I manage to settle everything back in Hawaii, I would stay for god this time round but things didn’t turn out as it is. I still need a little bit more time though.”

“I believe you know what you are doing and Jiyong would definitely wait for you. That rascal is really a pain in the head recently.”

“Bwoh? What happened oppa?” I asked.

“Ever since you were confirmed to come back, it was as if he was living his day like a firework. Instead of walking, he chooses skipping, totally like a girl who is experiencing first love.” JK oppa said making me laugh.

“Well Hoon’s no different. When I told him we were coming back to see his appa all he does is smile every day.”

“Like father like son~ I would really love to see the three of you standing together. Perfect picture I swear.”

“Don’t worry oppa, you would be seeing that a lot that you would get so sick and ask Jiyong oppa to leave me for a while. He’s going to stick to me and Hoon like super glue believe me.”

“Exact statement as me.”

And just like that, the two of us talked through the whole trip until we arrive at YGE. I was happy that Jiyong oppa wasn’t waiting outside the door for me to arrive, which I kind of expected knowing that he is someone who would do such a thing but there are news saying that the boys are preparing for their Korean album and I definitely don’t want him to be distracted.

“You know this place. I don’t have to walk you up right?” JK oppa asked.

“I’ll see you and Jean unnie later.” I said, teasing him knowing that he would definitely go look for his girl.

I was really pleased to see that YG appa didn’t delete my data from the system for I was able to access to the building with my fingerprint. Stepping into YG again was just awesome. Like what everyone who visits the company said, the first thing you feel when you step into the lobby would be intimidating with all of our music videos played at the elevator area that almost screams “We are YG and this is what we are.” To many it might be intimidating but for us, it was a proud moment for us to have our works being played like that, as if we are good enough to represent YGE’s first impression for first timers coming in.

Taking the lift up to the 7th floor seems to be much relaxed for me right now than ever. After all I was meeting appa as the producer of 2NE1 right now while previously I would be freaking out wondering if he called me to meet him one to one at his office just to scream at me for doing something wrong. Over the two years, there weren’t many changes to the company but there were new updates added since the boys and girls have had new albums and were displayed on the walls and all.

“Come in~” YG appa said as I knocked on the door.

“I’m not disturbing anything right?” I said, peeking into the room to find that YG appa wasn’t alone in his office.

“Unnie!!!” Minzy exclaimed as she got up from the table running towards me and lock me in a hug.

“You’re here? How was the flight?” YG appa asked as we made our way into the room.

“It was alright. They are?” I said as I notice unfamiliar faces around.

“Oh they are the new trainees that I’ve recently recruited. You guys can go back to your trainings first. We’ll talk again later.” YG appa said making them stand up and bow before leaving the room.

“They...”

“Ah don’t worry. Ever since we’ve came back from Gwangju after Hoon’s birthday, everyone in YGE knew about Hoon but at the same time I’ve also added in the contract that if anyone leaked that out they would be dealt with seriously.” YG appa said as if he could read my mind.

“So they know about Hoon too?” I asked, pointing to the direction of the door where the trainees left from.

“They’ve been busy with their trainings but they would see Hoon soon don’t they? Besides one could easily overhear one another so I believe they’ve heard some way or another regarding you and Jiyong.” YG appa said making me nod as I took a seat beside him.

“It feels so nice to be back here again.” I said as I look around at the office that I’ve missed although sometimes it actually felt like hell to me.

“And that is why we keep asking you to come back. Home is still the best place isn’t it?” YG appa said making me smile with a nod.

“Oh you guys were in the midst of a meeting right? Want me to wait outside first or something? JK oppa just asked me to come up straight.”

“Nah I just got carried away and nagged a little towards the kids. They aren’t as hard working as you guys so I need to push them a little. Whereas the girls are here to wait for you so in the meantime I got them to give the others a little knock on the head. How are things with Rihanna? Has she gives you a lot of problems that you can’t be here as scheduled?”

“Aniya. It’s nice to work with her and I’ve definitely learnt a lot. Just that possessive Hoon and a hangover singer every morning isn’t of great boost towards the timeline. If only she had tried to keep herself away from the clubs while Hoon wasn’t that clingy, I believe we would be able to wrap up as planned.” I said.

“You’re returning to Hawaii after everything is done here?” YG appa asked making me nod.

“The song...I’m still not really satisfied with it. After all expectations are high for her much awaited comeback and tour. Besides, I’ve to perfect this or else it might hunt me in the future. You guys know her, even if she don’t reveal my name, I believe she would definitely mention that this song was written by a Korean and I definitely don’t want to be a disgrace.”

“Don’t stress yourself too much. I know you can do it.” YG appa said giving me a smile. “Ah we’ve been talking so much that I forgotten you’ve just got off a 9 hour plane ride. Go to the dorm and rest. The girls would start anytime when you’re ready so no rush to be ready tomorrow.”

“Neh appa~” I said before I left the room with the 2NE1 girls.

“Unnie how was it working with Rihanna? Is she awesome? Did you guys have a meal together? Did you--” Mingkki said and before she could finish her sentence she was made to stop by Dara unnie.

“Aigoo forgive our maknae.” Dara unnie said.

“Unnie it’s not as if I don’t know how Mingkki is. Don’t worry Mingkki ah you would get to experience all of that soon personally.” I said making the girls look at me.

“What do you mean Yoon Ji ah?” Bom unnie asked.

“Korea is part of Hana’s World Tour and she asked if there were anyone I could introduce or arrange for any headlining or supporting acts and even better collaborations. If YG papa allows and schedules permit, I’m going to try and get you guys to collaborate with Hana since she previously mentioned as well that she would love to work with you all right?”

“Really?!!” Chaerin unnie asked me making me nod.

“All I could do is recommend. In the end it would still be up to both companies’ head.” I said and before I knew it I was surrounded by darkness for the four girls and hugged me so tight that I can’t breathe. The only thing I could do was to raise my hands up in the air as if I was drowning, hoping that even if the girls didn’t notice my signs, someone else would and I thank god when shortly that person appeared.

“Girls you’re killing my wifey.” I heard and soon the girls one by one let me go.

“I thought I was going to die!” I commented as I had my hand over my chest, trying to catch my breath.

“Aigoo what happen for you girls to want to torture her like that?” Jiyong oppa asked as he came over to me and wrap his arms around my shoulders as he supported my body.

“We’re going to work with Rihanna alien!!!” Bom unnie said as she ran to his man and hugged him like a koala bear.

“Bommie~” TOP oppa said as he tries to shake her off him but to no avail.

“You girls are going to work with Rihanna?” Youngbae oppa asked making the girls nod.

“Yoon Ji is going to recommend us to collaborate with Rihanna for her World Tour.” Chaerin unnie said.

“Aren’t you happy kid?” Daesung oppa said ruffling Mingkki’s hair as she turns to him and give him a nod.

“Aigoo think about it, if you girls kill my wifey over here, would that happen?” Jiyong oppa said as he wrap his arm around my shoulders, giving me a back hug.

“Yoon Ji ah can’t you do something for us as well?” Seungri oppa asked.

“Oppa I thought you’re only interested in Justin Timberlake?”

“But Rihanna’s hot too~” He said, his eyes can’t help but drift to Chaerin unnie and I could see that he was regretting this immediately.

“I’ll see what I can do. But it’s not a guaranteed thing tho. The girls were overreacting.” I said.

“Well with you speaking for us, I believe it would be approved.” Bom unnie said making all of them nod.

“Is Hoon here yet?” I asked Jiyong oppa making him shake his head.

“Haven’t heard.” He said and just then his phone rang. “Hyung? You’re serious? Ahrasso ahrasso chillax he’s just a kid! Alright if anything goes wrong I would take responsibility alright? We’ll come down now.”

“Who was that? Is that kid Hoon?” I asked making him nod.

“Hoon went over to the recording studio thinking that his father is there but I missed him. He’s turning the studio upside down right now.” Jiyong oppa said and the next thing we know all of us were already squeezing in the lift as we head downstairs.