honey coated

2 Years...will love...change?

Guys!

The next update would most probably be next Friday or Satuday cause I'm woking straight 7 days starting from tmr ><

Hope you guys can understand ^^


“Can’t sleep?” Jiyong oppa asked, making me nod.

After we had the chocolate mousse, the three of us adults decided to turn in for the night. Of course resting came after Jiyong oppa and I have washed up. Hoon has adapt to Korea a lot better than I thought that he was sleeping soundly and I was sure that he wasn’t going to wake up crying midnight tonight. As usual Jiyong oppa had me in his embrace, his arms around my waist and the other under my head while I curled myself against him with my face against his neck. He had his chin lying lightly against the crown of my head, causing his head to bob a little when I nod.

“I think I had too much sleep earlier on.” I mentioned and I knew he understood.

“Just close your eyes and don’t think too much ok?” He sort of ordered as he pulls me in closer to him if it was possible while his hand under my head was my head, as if trying to do something like patting Hoon to sleep, hoping that some way or another it works.

“Mmmmm.” I said and sense him tense a little.  It must have be my voice against his neck, sending vibrations against his skin and causing him to tense up.

After some time, I heard soft snores coming from Jiyong oppa and it actually brought a smile on my face. He must be really tired having to take care of me and Hoon the whole day. Besides he was so worried about my condition even before we knew what was wrong that maybe when he realize that I was fine physically but a little wounded mentally, he was relieved and finally felt fatigue.

All this while it has been me being taken care of by everyone else but nobody seems to appreciate what Jiyong oppa has been doing for me. At least Yoon Shik oppa was given some time off from taking care of Hoon when we are around but even when Hoon is with Yoon Shik oppa, Jiyong oppa would be taking care of me so it seems like he never really get to relax apart from that spa treatment. Come to think of it, I have never really thank him for whatever he did for me, Hoon and even Yoon Shik oppa.

Tilting my head a little, Jiyong oppa who was in deep sleep shifted his sleeping position and taking this chance, I push him to rest on his back. I guess he was half awake because of this since he was pulling me close to him again. We were previously somewhat in the ‘Honeymoon Hug’ position, with my head against Jiyong oppa’s neck but now it was like the ‘Sweetheart’s Cradle’ whereby he was burying his face in my hair while my head was lying against his chest.

“Oppa~” I said softly and most probably because I’m trying to figure out what to do, my index finger was drawing circles on his chest, which I believe kind of distract him from his sleep.

“Hmmm?” He asked as he hugged me tighter.

“Komawo~” I said as I tilt my head up and reach for his lips with mine. He let his free hand that wasn’t hugging around my waist rest on my hand that was resting on his chest.

“Wae?” He asked with his eyes still close shut.

“Thank you for being there for me and Hoon. Nobody actually recognize your efforts cause they think that it is something you should do to make it up for me but I’m really thankful for everything that you’ve done for us. For taking care of Hoon as well as taking care of me.”

“Were you thinking of this when you can’t sleep?” He asked making me nod. “Pabo~ Go to sleep now. It’s late.” He said and once again got me closer to him as much as possible.

Maybe it was something that I wanted to get off my chest so badly all these while, it actually felt good on my side to be able to thank him for his efforts. I know it’s not easy for him with everyone knowing of what he has done to me while he tries hard to make it up for me, it ain’t easy for sure. But still there wasn’t a time where he actually thought of giving up but instead felt oblige to do so. You might say that of course he have to do so since he was the one who cause me so much hurt but I believe as much as I’ve receive hurt from him, he too would have been blaming himself from time to time apart from the others’ blames.

-Next day morning-

I felt something tickling me and stirred a little to notice that I was lying on Jiyong oppa’s chest. Opening my eyes a little to see who or what was attacking me, I come to realize that it was Jiyong oppa’s fingers drawing circles on the tip of my nose the way I was doing to him last night against his chest. I shake my head a little, trying to tell him to give me a few minutes more but my actions caused him to chuckle. While he let his hands my head.

“Baby aren’t you going to wake up?” He asked making me shake my head.

“I want to sleep~” I mumbled making him giggle again.

“Yeobo you sure you aren’t going to wake up right now? You’ll regret it if you don’t.” He said.

“You’re going to tickle me?” I asked as I wrap my arm around his neck, pushing me further up so that my face was of the same level as his but still I wriggled my head so that my face was against is neck. “If you tickle me I’ll bite you…”

“Like a vampire?” He asked making me nod.

“Like a vampire~” I replied back.

“I would love for you to bite me even if that means that I’m going to bleed but baby you really need to wake up now.”

“Silh-eo (dislike)” I whined.

“Then I guess I would have to call the girls and tell them that you would like to sleep in today and will only start work tomorrow.” Jiyong oppa said and immediately I jolt out of bed but before I could leave the bed, I heard him laugh before he pulls me back by my wrist, letting me crash into his chest.

“Oppa let me go! Aigoo I totally forgotten work with the girls!!! I have to go get ready!!!” I mentioned.

“Chill it’s only 9am.” Jiyong oppa said making me look up at him.

“9am?”

“See?” He said as he showed me the time on his white iPhone.

“Oppa why are you up so early then?!!” She asked as she rubs her head against my chest, as if trying to drill a hole in my chest.

“Yah weren’t you the one that says that breakfast is the most important meal of the day?”

“Where’s Hoon?” I ask, silently admitting that he was right to wake me up.

“Unlike you sleepyhead he is already up. Yoon Shik brought Hoon out to have breakfast with Hyomin. The three of us thought that Hoon should go out and not cope at home the whole day so that he can be a cheerful baby and hence they brought him out for some fresh air. They’ll send him to the office later to me before they continue on their date.”

“Aigoo they are advancing so fast. Ever since we came back there wasn’t a day where they didn’t have a date, even if it was just having meals together.”

“Maybe it’s because we are staying with one another everyday it didn’t give you a date ‘feel’ but isn’t it better that you get to see me every day by your side?”

“Not really. I’m tired of your face already oppa.” I said.

“Hul did you just say what I heard?” He asked as he pushes both sides of my face together.

“You did.” I said and before I know it I was flipped to rest on my back while he was all over me, kissing, and against my skin.

“You’re tired of me? Really?” He asked when he tries to get some air but on my part I refuse to back off and gave him a nod again. “Then should I go far away from you since you are tired of me? I believe you wouldn’t want to see this face again.” He said and was about to leave the bed when these time I was the one who pull him back.

“You bear to leave me?” I asked.

“If that is what you want.” Jiyong oppa said, acting like he was sad about this.

“Why are you so cute?” I asked as I pinch his cheeks making a smile spread across his face.

“Because I’m handling a cute fella too~” He said pinching my nose, making me scrunch my face. “Are you really tired? I believe the girls and Teddy hyung wouldn’t mind you report in the noon after catching a few more hours of sleep.”

“I’m fine oppa.” I said making him wrap his arm around my waist and flip me so that now I was on top of him.

“Really?”

“Hmmm~”

“Alright then.”

“What shall we have for breakfast?” I asked.

“I’m craving for honey.”

“Honey?” and before I could understand I felt him against my neck before he whispered in my ear.

“Hmmm. You coated in honey.” He said and I could feel his smirk against my ear.

“Oppa!!!” I said as I push him away before wiping his saliva with the back of my hand.

“Ahrasso ahrasso~ What would you like to have?” He asks.

“I don’t know oppa~”

“No certain cravings?” he asked making me shake my head before swinging my hand to give him a light slap against his arm.

“It’s not as if I’m pregnant!”

“Really? That’s disappointing~” He said with a pout.

“What? You want me to be pregnant again?”

“Mmmm. Haven’t I told you before that I would like to have a football team of kids?”

“Apparently no and who says I’m going to give you them? Besides if I’m pregnant now aren’t you going to hate me?”

“Wae?”

“Pabo oppa!” I said as I knock his forehead with my fist.

“Wae?!!” He asked again while rubbing his forehead.

“Pabo oppa if I have a baby now how can it be yours when we didn’t even do…do THAT thing?”

“Oh” He said plainly

“Aigoo seriously oppa?” I asked as I laugh at him.

“I just want more kids. Don’t you think Hoon is a little lonely?” He asked with a pout.

“He has me and you now.”

“Baby we can’t be selfish. He has been telling me that he wants a little sister to play with~” Jiyong oppa cooed beside my ear.

“Little sister? What if it’s a brother?” I ask.

“Well then we will have to try harder to give him a sister.”

“Are you sure that’s Hoon’s wish or are they yours?”

“Hoon’s.”

“Really?” I asked making him confess.

“Okay fine they are mine~”

“Aigoo what would happen to Hoon when he have a baby sister? His father wouldn’t want him anymore.”

“I’ll still love Hoon I swear!!! I will love everyone equally~”

“Do you have that much love to go around? Or you would get your love for me and spread it equally amongst the kids?” I asked making him kiss me.

“If I have 100 hearts, you would take up 50 hearts while Hoon gets 50. If there is a new brother or sister, they will share with Hoon. My love for you would always be the same and never changing, even if that means the kids get less love, it would always be the same for you. Got that?” He asked making me nod before he lock my lips with his for a breathe taking make out session.