He's mine!

2 Years...will love...change?

Aigoo I have to apologise to you guys!!!

Ever since I started writing, I have always hoped that whatever I write is facts/ real so that it would be easier to relate to…

Be it the characters or even some things that happen in between like YG appa being fierce…

All of this is actually real cause if you watch 2NE1tv you could see how YG appa was scolding Dara…

However for the last chapter I mentioned that the flight from Hawaii (oops I hope no one notice that I actually spilled out where the Ji siblings and Hoon was! :P) to Korea took 25 hours and that was my mistake…

After researching it actually is only a 8 hours + trip…

I know it’s not a big mistake and I don’t think any of you even notice it but still I have edited it cause I really want it to feel real :D

But as much as I want to make everything as close to reality there are many things that are out of my control...

I could easily write that Yoon Ji and Yoon Shik came to Singapore but well everyone is so crazy about kpop here and if someone like Yoon Ji even come to Singapore I guess she would be spotted easily…therefore I decided to choose somewhere far but because I don’t live there, I don’t really know what is there…

So in the future, the place where Yoon Ji and Yoon Shik stay would be made up by me :D

Other than that I would try to keep everything real~

Alright this chapter would be a Ji couple moment :D not sure if how many of you are, or not waiting for it but still hope you like it ^^

Remember to leave your comments behind!!!

p/s: you guys left me so many comments I had to split my replies into two :D and that makes me really happy ^^ and not to forget motivated ^^


I can’t believe this! This boy in front of us right now…he…he’s really Yoon Ji’s son?!! But she said he doesn’t have a father. Wait I’m starting to put the puzzle together now. 2 years back…2 years back was when I went crazy and decided to hurt her. Looking at the boy in her arms, he looks like he is close to 1 year old so that means he was really conceived then right?

Looking from close I really agree with Minzy that the boy was really cute. He looks like his mom but don’t babies all look like their father when they are born? Is he an exception? Suddenly it hit me, those eyes, single lids but still round and big and definitely a trademark of mine for Yoon Ji was definitely a natural double eye lid. And that lip of his is totally like mine, thin upper lip and plump lower lip. He definitely looks like his mom in general but those lips and eyes are mine! This boy is mine!!!

  

(for those who are clueless...this is the actual picture of our Kwon leader when he was a baby!!! and well...this is how Hoon looks like currently)

“Aigoo he’s so cute!!! What is his name?” Minzy asked. I perk my ears up as well since I wanted to know what name she gave for our son here.

“Ji Hoon. Song Ji Hoon.” She said and that triggered me. Did she just say the boy is a Song when he is supposedly a Kwon?!!

I need to talk to her but not in front of everyone. In a flash, I got up and grab her wrist before pulling her with me out of the house. She was struggling and asking me to let her go but I turned a deaf ear and pulled her until we were at the back alley a few meters away from her house before I decided to let her go. As soon as I let her go, she immediately got her wrist that I was grabbing on. I guess I was too into it that I was grabbing her too tight it actually brought her pain.

“What are you doing?!!” she asked and was about to leave me when I refrain her from leaving by cornering her against the alley wall. “Yah what are you doing?!!” She asked.

“That boy…he’s mine right?” I asked and I could feel her shaking but I couldn’t let her go cause if I do I’m never going to get my answer. Please let the boy be mine.

“I don’t know what you are talking about. Let me go!” She said as she tried to break free from me but to no avail.

“He’s my son!!!” I shouted, finally losing control of myself as I felt her flinched.

“I remember me saying he has no father! Don’t you understand --” and before she could finish I pulled her towards me as I force a kiss upon her.

Those lips are lips that I have been yearning for all these years. I know I might sound like a ert but I dream a lot about us displaying our love to one another in bed. How those lips tasted, how my name would roll of her tongue and moans escaping from her lips. I was rough upon initial contact but slowly soften when she kept trying to pry herself off me. However that doesn’t melt her at all and all she wanted was to get away from me. When she finally did, I felt her cold hands slapping my cheek and I immediately felt a stinging sensation.

“You still haven’t changed have you?” She asked with her trembling voice as tears flow down her eyes like broken tap.

Looking at her like that reminds me of that night when I totally destroyed her and now, her life. She’s right. I haven’t change a bit in these two years, or at least I think I did but all I do was to pounce on her, hurting her a lot more. She managed to get out from my captive slipping out from my right side when my right hand caresses my cheek due to the pain, permitting a hole from my cage.

“I’m sorry.” I said as I quickly caught her wrist but this time lightly.

“You haven’t change.” She concluded as she threw my hand away before she continues making her way back.

“Baby~” I whispered into her ear as I wrap my arm around her stomach.

I still can’t believe that the little boy back at home came out from such a small area and her stomach is so flat that you wouldn’t even know she gave birth before. I can’t help but start to imagine in my head how she look like when she is carrying the baby. Does she bloat up like pregnant ladies do? Or is her stomach the only area that grows bigger because of the baby?

“I’m not your baby.” She said firm but sobbing.

“I’m sorry baby. I’ve changed believe me. I was just…I just want to know whether he is mine.” I said as I tried hard not to tear.

“Don’t you understand?!! He doesn’t have a father!!!” She said as she spun around and was about to throw punches at me again when I caught her wrist before pulling her into a front hug.

“Baby please~” I said against her shoulders as my tears stained her top. I couldn’t take this anymore. I really wanted to know if he was mine.

But what if he is really mine? What would I do if I knew he was mine? Snatch him away from Yoon Ji? Force her to marry me and live with fear every day, afraid that one day I would turn into a devil and hurt her again or even worst hurt Hoon? Am I confident myself to assure that the two of them wouldn’t be hurt by my stupid pride or jealousy one day?

“Let me go…” She said weakly and I know she is starting to give in already.

“I just want to know…he…he look so much like me…please babe…” I said and I felt her ball up fist in my hold loosen up before I pull away and lay a soft peck on her lips. “Please…tell me he’s ours. Tell me he’s mine.”

“He…” She said and if not for that ringing phone of her’s I could have already knew the answer!!! She pulled away and got her phone out from her pocket, picking it up the next second. “Oppa?”

-Yoon Ji’s POV-

“I’m sorry baby. I’ve changed believe me. I was just…I just want to know whether he is mine.” He said and the last sentence pricked my heart.

Indeed Ji Hoon belongs to me and Jiyong oppa. I don’t know if I should say that it was unfortunate that this baby was a baby and only exist in this world because of an accident. How would Hoon react if in the future he knew that he was only brought to this world because his dad his mom? And most importantly what would people thing about Hoon if they know that Hoon is brought to this world in such a circumstance? The other reason that I mentioned earlier that Hoon is a Song baby because I don’t see him as a kwon. I’m his mother and only parent so it was natural for Hoon to be Song.

“Don’t you understand?!! He doesn’t have a father!!!” I said, hoping that he would not probe any further and this conversation would thus end here.

To be honest I still have feelings for him and Hoon definitely needs a dad. However I choose to say words that would hurt Jiyong oppa and indirectly it was hurting me as well, to have to tell my child’s dad that he is not the dad. And most important, to tell everyone that this child doesn’t have a father when right in front me is his blood related father. 

“Baby please~” He said as he started crying while his grip got tighter around me.

“Let me go…”

Damn it Yoon Ji ah are you going to give in to him?!! Why are you melting in his touch? Why are you melting with his words and most importantly why are you feeling bad for him when you see his tears? I thought you hated him even though you tried to be nice to him because your uncle ask you to do so? But he has the rights to know since he is the father don’t he?  

“I just want to know…he…he look so much like me…please babe…”

Following this he laid a soft peck on my lips. To be honest I miss his lips too. I miss the time when we used to kiss one another like there is no tomorrow until my lips was all swollen. I fought back earlier when he was going all rough and for that split second it actually reminds me of that night when he forces himself on me but he knew. He knew he triggered those memories in my mind.

 “Please…tell me he’s ours. Tell me he’s mine.”

Oppa please don’t do this anymore! I can’t resist you and you know that. Indeed he look like the baby you as if you two were from the same mold. But can I just give in to you so easily? What if you come and steal this baby from me? He’s my everything now after I gave up my dreams and everything for him. What if you have not change like you said you did?

“He…”

Damn my mouth has started to betray me. But seeing him tearing and how he really wanted to know whether Hoon was his, it broke my wall. To be honest I have been feeling bad for Jiyong oppa ever since I know about Hoon’s existence. There is a huge crack in our relationship that might not even heal but after all he is Hoon’s father. His blood, his genes and everything is in his son but for the past 2 years he never knew he had a son. Like I say he has every right to know he has a son and also be part of his growing. If it wasn’t because of my return being leaked, would he not know about the presence of his son at all? Or how old will Hoon be when I finally pluck up the courage to tell Jiyong oppa about our child? Just then my phone ring as I pick it up when Jiyong oppa let me go.

“Oppa?”

“Yoon Ji ah Hoon’s crying non-stop and I can’t stop him. It has been 10 minutes already!” Yoon Shik oppa said and in the background I could hear my son crying his lungs out while everyone, including YG appa was trying to pacify the child.

“What 10 minutes?!!” wait we have been out here for so long?!! Most importantly Hoon cried so long?!! Aigoo I’m going to have a hard time tonight. Every time he cries so long, he was bound to be sick with a fever and I believe that this was partly my fault.

During the early stages of my pregnancy, I never once took good care of myself and you could see that when I only come to know that I’m pregnant when I’m close to 3 months. To be honest I didn’t even thought that was a baby bump when my stomach started protruding, most probably due to the fact that I have been eating a lot during that period and I thought it was just time for me to hit the gym again when I was feeling better.

Because of my weak immune system due to personal negligence, it somehow was passing down to the younger generation and Hoon gets sick really easily. However the doctors were saying that if we take god care of Hoon right now, we could somehow “train” his immune system and he would be a strong kid one day as well.

“Come back quickly wherever you are. You know how Hoon is like without you.”

“Coming!” I said and quickly hang up the phone and was about to run towards my house when Jiyong oppa caught my hand.

“Did something happen?” He asked me.

“Hoon…” I said and before I could continue he was pulling me back to the house.