A war we are willing to fight with you

2 Years...will love...change?

“Aigoo looks like you guys really had fun huh?” I said as I handed Jiyong oppa a towel to dry himself while I wipe Hoon dry.

“It feels so good to hang out like that without fear of getting photographed or gaining attention. Maybe I should just announce my retirement after this album and move over here to say with you guys” He said making me shake my head with a smile on my face.

“Oppa remember you have more mouths to feed now?” I said as I pointed to my bulging belly.

“Right…speaking of which…” he said as he took off the lids of the containers to reveal the various food that I have prepared earlier in the morning.

Picking up a piece of kimbab in his hand, he placed it near to my lips as he signal for me to open my mouth, which I did and in the kimbab goes. In return, I took a piece of kimbab as well and extend my hand to hold the kimbab near his lips. However when he opened his mouth, I pull my hand away and instead feed it to Hoon.

“Ya~” He whined with a visible pout making me giggle.

“Ahrasso ahrasso~” I said as I place the kimbab that Hoon had bite on the lid for a moment to get another piece and this time drop one in his mouth before feeding Hoon again after Jiyong oppa showed a satisfied smile. “So BIGBANG would be coming back in a month’s time?” I asked making him nod.

“Why don’t you guys go back to Korea with us?” Jiyong oppa suggest making me shake my head.

“It’s a little too rush. Besides you would be really busy with album promotions. I don’t want to distract you.” I said as he held my hand on the table.

“I’ll find a way to balance family and career.” He said making me shake my head again.

“This comeback has been delayed for the longest time already oppa. Besides that, if the press finds out about us, it’s going to affect BIGBANG’s comeback and at the same time put stress on me, the unborn kids and Hoon. It’s better if we stay here. You know we will be taken care of.”

“Ahrasso. But be prepared cause I will bring you back with me when comeback is done ya?”

“Ahrasso I will.” I said as he fed me another piece of kimbab.

As we welcome the night, along with the sea breeze, it was starting to get chilly. Being the considerate oppa, Jiyong oppa took out his jacket to cover me, and another for Hoon. After we finish our food, we took some time to pack everything up into the car before going for a little walk along the beach, with Hoon in between us. Time to time Jiyong oppa and I would turn to look at one another and smile. Hoon was having the time of his life when we lifted him off the ground and giggling non-stop, which spreads and made us giggle at how cute he was acting.

“Excuse me.” Someone suddenly said making Jiyong drop his head and immediately put on his shades despite the current time.

“Yes?” I ask, trying to hide Jiyong oppa behind me as our first instinct was that someone has recognize Jiyong oppa.

“I’m sorry but I’ve taken a photograph of your walk and thought that you guys would like to keep it.” The stranger said as he handed me two Polaroid photos.

“Oh my god this is so lovely. Thank you so much!” I said as I receive the photos.

“Actually I would like to thank you guys. I feel so blissed after looking at you guys and thought that it would be nice for you to keep this memory through my eyes in picture form.”

“Ah, why not you keep a copy?” I asked.

“It’s alright. I’ve a copy here.” He said as he point to his head and heart making me smile as we bid one another goodbye.

“I think we have a huge problem to tackle right now.” I said looking at Jiyong oppa making him pout as he picks Hoon up and held my hand.

“Oppa why are you so quiet?” I ask after we walked a distance without talking to one another. “Oppa cheer up neh? Yes it’s a problem that we would have to tackle but for now let’s not think about it alright? We don’t have much time together with one another.” I said, reminding him that he was due to leave Hawaii in a few days time.

“You’re right” He said as he let out a sigh. “How I wish everyday could be like this. Just you and me and our babies.”

“That depends on how hard working you are Mr Kwon.” I said making him look at me with disbelieve.

“Mr Kwon?!!” He said making me stick my tongue out at him.

“Looks like someone needs to be taught a lesson.” Jiyong oppa said with a smirk before he wrap his free arm around my huge waist and lock my lips with his.

The dance battle between our tongues only came to a halt when we felt something wet against our cheeks. It turns out that Hoon has placed his lips on our joined cheeks, which allows him to kiss the both of us at the same time with his tiny cherry lips.

“Looks like our son has inherited your playboy traits.” I faked my anger and disgust as I said this sentence making Jiyong oppa pretend to bite my nose off before pinching my chubby cheeks.

“If it wasn’t for my playboy charms would you have fallen for me?” He said making me send a punch lightly against his stomach.

“You mean vomit blood?” I said as I stick out my tongue and walk away, which he manages to catch up effortlessly due to my huge belly.

“I love you.” He said with his cheeky boyish smile making me do a fake elbow attack against his stomach as he wrap his free arm around my shoulder while his other carrying Hoon as the both of us started strolling back to where our car was parked.

-Two weeks later-

Two weeks have past since Jiyong oppa left us to join the boys in New York to film for their upcoming comeback music video. Thankfully no one suspected anything in regards to Jiyong oppa arriving from Hawaii and based on all the fancams it seems that the oppas are doing well and working really hard.

Their stay in New York lasted for a week before the 5 of them head back to Korea, where they continued to work hard to wrap up their comeback preparations. Despite being real busy, Jiyong oppa didn’t fail to check on us every single day, be it through Skype or via Facetime.

Few days back I was informed by Jiyong oppa that YG papa would like to have a word with the both of us, which Jiyong oppa refuse to disclose to me what it was about. Curiosity has turned me into a grumpy preggy who gave him a cold shoulder whenever he called, despite me still choosing to accept the call cause I just miss my stupid oppa so much and finally this curiosity is going to be settled today.

I waited in front of my mac anxiously as I waited for them to come online. In the meantime I was really worried about my current body condition, wondering how YG papa would react when he see me all fluff up. At the same time I crafted countless of possible scenarios as to what this meeting was about.

“Can you hear us?” A voice jolted me out of my thoughts as I turn my attention to the screen, only to see Jiyong oppa and YG papa looking back at me.

“Ah” I screamed a little in shock as I pulled my hair to cover my chubby cheeks so that my round face is hidden behind my locks to look like I have a V line jaw.

“Woah did we scare you babe?” Jiyong oppa ask.

“Aniya~ just deep in my thoughts.” I said awkwardly and I could sense my face turning red while sweat starts to form.

“Yoon Ji ah annyeong. How have you been?” YG papa said as I bow my head down to greet him.

“Annyeonghasaeyo. I’ve been doing well.”

“Ya why are you holding to your hair?” He asked making me blush even harder.

“I’m afraid that you would be shock at how much weight I put on.” I said making him laugh.

“Seriously this girl.” He exclaimed.

“Appa is something wrong? Jiyong oppa refuse to tell me why you arranged this meeting.” I asked before I explode with curiosity.

“It’s nothing serious so don’t you worry. Just that I’ve spoken to Jiyong when the boys came back from New York and we talked a little about the future, which concerns you. Not just Jiyong but as I’ve mentioned the previous time when we met in Gwangju, we felt that it would be better for you to return to Korea so that you would be well taken care of. That is why I got Jiyong to arrange a time with you so that we can discuss in regards to this and make some arrangements.”

“Ahhh~” was all that I could say right now cause I didn’t really know how to respond to that due to all the thoughts that appears in my mind.

“Jiyong mentioned that he hope to bring you back as soon as possible, which I have no problems. What is your take?”

“As soon as possible?” I asked.

“Tomorrow would be good.” Jiyong oppa said with his cheeky boy smile, which got me speechless.

“Don’t listen to him.” YG papa said. “What I have in mind is two time slots within the next two to three weeks. Either we arrange for you to come back before the boys make their comeback, which is in a week’s time or after their comeback.”

“That soon?” I asked.

“Do you need more time to prepare?” YG papa asked me making me shake my head.

“It’s just that…I was kind of expecting you guys to propose a date after BIGBANG’s promotions have come to an end.” I said.

“Because currently our plans for BIGBANG’s promotion would last for about one and a half to two months, we thought that it would be too tiring for you to travel for by then you would have been into your 7th month of pregnancy. Besides that I personally think that the final trimester is a rather critical time. We don’t know when the baby is going to arrive and according to EunJoo’s gynecologist, twins tend to be born early so I don’t want you to take the risk. Apart from that you guys would also need time to prepare for the delivery, and not to forget Hoon needs to settle down too.”

“I’m actually fine with returning at any time. My major concern is the press and public. What if everyone finds out? Wouldn’t it affect BIGBANG’s comeback?”

“I have spoken to Jiyong, as well as BIGBANG in regards to this and we have decided that this is our main concern as well. If by any chance the public comes to know, it would definitely affect BIGBANG’s comeback to a certain extent, especially if you guys are exposed prior to the comeback, the public might even see it as noise marketing, although that would sound absurd. Getting pregnant just to boost a comeback.” YG papa said so lightly with smiles that I’m getting goose bumps all over my body.

“It would affect BIGBANG and even YG stocks in some ways honestly speaking but as YG we don’t give a damn cause I am confident that we’ll get back up. What we are worried about is you. If the public finds out, we all know that all the nastiest things that we can think of, as well as things that we can’t think of, would be hurled towards you. Of course we are aiming to keep your pregnancy a secret until BIGBANG’s promotions come to an end so that no one get’s hurt but if by any chance you guys are exposed, we hope to keep the hurt to it’s minimal. I would try my best to shield you and Hoon from the public but I want to hear from you that you too would play your part and be strong for your kids to handle a few blows, just in case I miss a few attacks here and there.”

“I…”

“I know it’s not going to be easy for you but we would be here for you. It is a battle that not only Jiyong and you, but also your families and the whole of YG Entertainment would have to fight for your love, for your kids. And it is a battle that you know that YG Family is more than willing to fight side by side with you guys, as long as you allow us to.”

The meeting with YG papa and Jiyong oppa ended with BIGBANG and 2NE1 appearing on the screens, elated to see Hoon and a blown up me after months.