Kim oppa and...the Kwons?!!

2 Years...will love...change?

Firstly,

Give yourselves a big round of applause :D

Kekeke you guys really amaze me...

Many of you have guessed that it was Teddy who is here and I can't say you guys are wrong cause I added Teddy oppa to this story as well when I notce that there were not only one person but a few who was asking if Teddy, SE7EN and the other YG Family peeps will be in this story so yup I've added them specially into the story through this chapter ^^

As for the "oppa" that Yoon Ji was calling out to...

There's a clue to it from the chapter~

Kim Oppa~

Some of you have guessed it right, he is someone Yoon Ji met while she is in Hawaii one year ago, this "oppa" belongs to the Doctor Kim family and he is someone that could make Jiyong really jealous :D

For those who still can't guess...

Answer is revealed at the third sentence ^^


“Oppa!!!”  I said before Yoon Shik oppa got Hoon in his arms while I gave the tall guy in front of me a koala bear hug.

“I miss you so much~” He said as he pinch my nose lightly.

“What’s up AJ~” Yoon Shik oppa said in English as they shared an American style greeting.

“Oh my god is that Ji Hoon?” Kevin oppa squeaked making me nod.

“Yah he is so big already~” Eli oppa added.

“What’s going on here?” Dongho asked while all of us other than Dongho and Hoon oppa laughed.

“Come on in. I guess we’ll just do the explanation all in one go” Yoon Shik oppa said making me nod.

“Omo annyeonghasaeyo Ukiss imnida~” The group greeted upon seeing their senior Big Bang, YG appa and also the 2NE1 girls.

“Oh Ukiss? What are you guys doing here?” YG appa asked.

“Let’s just all take a seat first alright? Since it’s going to take a long time to explain everything.” Yoon Shik oppa said.

“What’s going on here? Hyung how did you know Yoon Ji? And when did noona get a child?!! With who?” Dongho bombed.

“Aigoo forgive our maknae. He’s always that curious.” Soohyun oppa said.

“Well how should we start? Erm so yeah remember I told you guys that I was working at the Kim’s hospital?” I asked the YG crew and they nodded. “Well AJ oppa, birth name Kim Jaeseop is the youngest son and also the only one who isn’t a doctor in the family. The house that the Kims let me stay in belonged to AJ oppa. Since he wasn’t in Hawaii anymore the house have been empty and only in use when AJ oppa return for a holiday.” I said giving him a smile.

“AJ, Kevin and Eli came over to the States since they once lived there and the final destination of the three was to visit AJ’s family in Hawaii. And that is how we got to know one another.” Yoon Shik oppa said.

“What a small world.” Daesung oppa said with a smile.

“Aigoo I can’t believe time pass by so fast. Hoon is already 1!!!” Eli oppa commented.

“I know right? The last time you guys saw him was when he was barely 2 months old!” I commented with a giggle.

“So all the while you three know our Yoon Ji has a son?” YG appa asked.

“Yes Sajangnim. But we understand she left Korea because she doesn’t want anyone to know about Hoon so we promised to keep a secret. Or rather AJ made us to.” Kevin oppa said.

“Oh right Yoon Ji here you go.” AJ oppa said handing me a plastic bag and confirming what the contents was inside I can’t help but to squeak. 

“Thanks oppa you’re the best!!!” I said as I got the hanbok that I ordered from one of the best hanbok shop in Seoul through an overseas phone call in Hawaii.

“You know, sometimes I really have to give it up to you. You know if you were to entrust me in getting Hoon’s hanbok there is no way I can not come to Gwangju despite my schedules right?” AJ oppa asked making me laugh.

“Well that is my ultimate motive. Imagine if you guys are not here Hoon is going to be so lonely.” I said.

“But isn’t it a lot of people here right now?” AJ oppa asked.

“Ah well...to be honest...they weren’t part of my plan. I was busted.” I said making him nod slowly.

“Noona this is our signed CD. Only for you~” Dongho said as he handed me the album.

“Dongho ah I can see your future in being a noona killer just like Seungri oppa but just don’t learn his flirting tactics alright?” I said making Seungri oppa protest while I just giggled. “DORADORA...omg I’m so sick of this song. I can don’t listen to it right?” I asked making Dongho and Hoon oppa stunned for a moment, totally not expecting such words from me.

“Yah how dare you?!!” Soohyun oppa said as he locks me in a head lock.

“Oppa let me go!!!” I said as I try to shove his muscular arm away.

“Wait if the three of them met Yoon Ji in Hawaii, how come Yoon Ji is close with Soohyun? And how come Soohyun doesn’t seem to be shocked like the other two when you see Baby Hoon?” Bom unnie asked.

“Hyung I’m curious too!!!” Hoon oppa said.

“Well...we’ve seen one another quite often.” Soohyun oppa said.

“But weren’t you in Korea hyung? When the three hyungs went to Hawaii?” Dongho oppa asked.

“I guess you didn’t tell them who was behind DORADORA right?” Yoon Shik oppa said making the 4 Ukiss oppa nod.

“Wait...you mean...Yoon Ji wrote DORADORA?” Seungri oppa asked making us all nod.

“Oppa you catch on fast.” I said giving him a smile.

“I haven’t met Yoon Ji in person other than backstage when she was promoting back then. But because she wrote DORADORA as a gift to AJ and the boys for their help, I had to communicate with her since I was the leader of Ukiss and had to liaise with her on how to produce the song to her expectations. We’ve seen one another on Skype a lot~”

“Oppa you don’t know how tired I am of DORADORA already. The recordings that you have sent me previously, I’ve already heard it more than 100 times in total. And that doesn’t include when I was creating the demo and all so please spare me.”

“Aigoo you and your excuses.” Soohyun oppa said making me stick my tongue out at him.

Just then, the doorbell rang again and this time I was looking at Yoon Shik oppa since I wasn’t expecting anymore guest. Yoon Shik just gave me a smile before he and Jiyong oppa got up as they head to the door. Wait what does it have to do with Jiyong oppa? I saw them going towards the door and as soon as the door open it was as if hell broke loose.

“Yah where’s the boy?!!” SE7EN oppa shouted while Hanbyul unnie tried to shush him up.

“Oh my god I can’t believe this man! There’s really a boy here and he looks so much like Jiyong!!!” Teddy oppa exclaimed.

“Omo he’s so cute!!!” Gummy unnie added and the last one to enter the room was the Kwon family.

“So Jiyong wasn’t joking?” Kwon omma said as she held onto my hand.

Wait what the hell just happen and how did everything happen so fast? Yoon Shik oppa opened the door to welcome the guest and the four barged in, ignoring my presence as they head for my son while the Kwons made their way to me. Maybe it was because of the sudden additional of a huge bunch of people, it actually made me a little dizzy, only allowed to breathe when Jiyong oppa got everyone to be more orderly as he created space for me to breathe.

“I can’t believe this Yoon Ji ah. You’ve gotten a son when you’re so much younger than me!!! I’m jealous!!!” Hanbyul unnie said making me smile weakly.

“Yah you disappeared 2 years just to give birth to this cutie?!! Why didn’t you tell oppa? And I thought I was the one you trusted the most.” Teddy oppa said.

“I’m sorry oppa--” I said and before I could continue my speech Teddy oppa engage me in a tight hug, causing me to choke a little.

“What is his name?” SE7EN oppa asked.

“Oppa I’ve been gone for two years and all you think about is my son?!!” I asked with a pout.

“Welcome back Yoon Ji ah. You don’t know how much I missed you!!!” SE7EN oppa said as he gave me a hug as well. “Now tell me what is his name.” SE7EN oppa changed so drastically that I almost wanted to laugh out loud.

“Hoon. Ji Hoon.” I said.

“Kwon Ji Hoon. Nice name!” SE7EN oppa cheered making me look at Jiyong oppa and Yoon Shik oppa, as if asking what was going on.

“I’m sorry to interrupt but you guys are scaring Hoon and even Yoon Ji since we don’t have much visitors back in Hawaii.” Yoon Shik oppa said.

It was only then did I notice that Hoon was giving his about-to-cry face as he looks around, most probably feeling intimidated by all the adults that was crowding around him and going gaga over him. I quickly made my way to him, getting him up in my arms, where he immediately buried his face against my chest as if wanting to get away from the others while I pat his back lightly to calm him down.

“Kwenchana~ kwenchana~ They are all your hyungs and noonas. There is nothing to be scared of~” I said as I continue to rock him in my arms.

“Wait you went to Hawaii?!!” SE7EN oppa and Teddy oppa asked.

“Aigoo hyung I thought I’ve already told you guys?” Jiyong oppa asked as he got them to be a little quiet.

“I guess there’s a lot of telling that needs to be done. Jiyong I think you should bring Yoon Ji and Hoon into the room along with your family. Shik could entertain Ukiss. I’ll take care of my YG kids.” YG appa said and everyone got into action.

I was simply stunned. It wasn’t something difficult to comprehend but I still can’t get in it my head. Why are they here? It must be Jiyong oppa right? Did he went back to Seoul just so that he can show off to them that he had a secret son and they actually have a nephew or grandson that they need to know of? I understand Kwon family’s attendance here but to think that he even brought the left behind YG Family members here was simply shocking. Yes YG Family after all is a family so no one should be left out but shouldn’t he get my permission too? He came back last night and including this morning, there was ample time for him to inform me didn’t he?

Well good for Hoon, at least he doesn’t know what is going on here or even what might happen tonight between his parents. He was just happy now that so many of them was giving him attention and on top of that his father that he grew attached to was finally back after being missing for 2 days straight. Looking at my face, Jiyong oppa might be worried that I was going to drop Hoon, forgetting that he was in my arms so instead he took Hoon over to his arms, whereby the little boy immediately seek comfort from his dad, causing the others to go “awwww~”

“Yoon Ji ah~” Jiyong oppa called out to me, knocking me out of my thoughts and looking up at him, who nudge his head towards the direction of our room. Taking in a deep breath, I started walking towards the room while Jiyong oppa followed suit.

“Ughhahhhhh” Hoon made noise as he tried to reach for me despite being in Jiyong oppa’s hold.

“Hoon ah what’s wrong? Don’t worry alright? We’re just going to meet halmoni and haraboji. Omma would be with Hoon. Now be a good boy when we’re in there alright?” I asked the young boy before I got him in my arms and with a nod, Jiyong oppa open the door for us to get in. “Omma, Appa, Unnie.” I greeted.

“Yoon Ji ah Jiyong wasn’t joking right? This...this is really your son?” Kwon omma asked and I could see her on the verge of tears, most probably feeling remorse over what their son did and on the other hand happy that she has a grandchild. “He’s Kwon right?”

“Omma I’m sorry.” I apologised.

 “Yoon Ji ah you shouldn’t be the one apologising.” Dami unnie said.

“May I?” Omma asked making me nod as I pass Hoon to her.

“He looks so much like Jiyong when he was young.” Kwon appa emphasised.

“I’m so sorry~” Omma said as she burst into tears making all of us freak out.

Failing to calm Kwon omma down despite me telling her that it was alright and I was doing really well, she was still sorry for what her son has actually did and couldn’t forgive herself. With a few glances exchanged, Jiyong oppa brought Dami unnie and Kwon appa outside while I was left alone with Kwon omma.