Punch

2 Years...will love...change?

MONSTER MV IS GOING TO BE OUT TONIGHT AT 12KST!!!

CAN'T WAIT :D


Hoon was yawning and that made everyone go “aww” again over at his cuteness. Snuggling his face against my neck, I was about to head to the kitchen and get him his milk before letting him go to bed when I saw Jiyong oppa already making his way to the kitchen and get the milk ready. All of them actually notice this and couldn’t help but to smile. They got my attention again and started to talk to me really softly so that Jiyong oppa can’t hear us.

“Jiyong has changed a lot I must say.” SE7EN oppa said making all of them nod.

“His world has been about music since he was young and for once I actually think that something has surpassed that.” Teddy oppa added.

“No matter how much I still blame him for what he did to you and you almost losing your life twice, I must say Jiyong oppa is deeply sorry and it’s time for us to forgive him.” Chaerin unnie said making the girls nod.

“Hyung has been working really hard ever since he knew about Hoon. Of course when you left he tried his best to get his head in the game but he has been working a 100 times much harder now trying to prove to you that he would be a good father and even husband.” Daesung oppa mentioned.

“Yoon Ji ah you should know he is one who can express romantically to you but when he makes a mistake, he doesn’t know how to redeem himself. And when he’s at the point where he thinks that nothing he do will work, he’ll get annoyed and you know, gets rough but he’s actually angry at himself rather than you.” Youngbae oppa said.

“Take him back unnie. Oppa loves you a lot! Although he doesn’t say nor show, we could see.” Minzy said making all of them nod.

“Jiyong could you cut us some fruits?” SE7EN oppa purposely asked him to do it so that they can keep him away for a moment since they still had things to tell me and thankfully oppa did as he was told since the order was from SE7EN oppa.

“He was away for the past 2 days wasn’t he?” Teddy oppa asked making me nod. “While he was away, he actually came over to Korea and explained what he did and about you and Hoon personally even thought he had to break his parent’s heart, even if he was at the risk of being killed by the senior he was most afraid of.” Teddy oppa said, referring to SE7EN oppa.

“Dongwook almost killed him on the first day as soon as Jiyong got off the plane and met us at a restaurant. I wanted to kill him too but I knew he did this because he loves you.” Hanbyul unnie said. “But that doesn’t mean Dongwook let him go like me too.”

“Neh?” I asked in shocked.

“Well it’s just a punch in his cheeks, just a little swell and a tiny cut against his lips but he asked for it. My knuckles still hurt from that hit.” SE7EN oppa said.

“I was planning to rip his balls off him but I know I can’t so he still owns me a punch as well. I couldn’t bear to hit him after seeing how swollen his face was after SE7EN gave him that gift.” Teddy oppa added.

“Oppa~”

“Don’t worry. We’re just going to hit him once. A boy will only learn when he gets a punch in the face, especially when he’s a pretty boy.” SE7EN oppa said with a smile.

“After that night, we heard he went to his parents and it didn’t really went well too especially between him and his father. Then for the whole morning the next day we didn’t get to see him but he came to us in the afternoon and ask us to join him in flying here to celebrate Hoon’s birthday cause he knew you would have wanted us to be here and even if that means we wouldn’t forgive him, he still hope that we could be here.” Teddy oppa.

“Fruits.” Jiyong oppa announced as he came into the living just in time after Teddy oppa ended the story and came up to me with the bottle.

He was getting so much better at taking care of Hoon that he even knows how much of milk to prepare when I didn’t even tell him about anything. On the other hand, the temperature was also just right and he seems really pleased when he noticed how Hoon enjoys it. Hoon slowly got to sleep and Jiyong oppa told me to put Hoon in bed while he sends his family and the YG family off.

-Jiyong’s POV-

Ah finally the day is over! Although I believe Yoon Ji would be more tired than me entertaining the guest and handling Hoon at the same time but I’m a little tired as well and can’t wait to hit the bed. It has been a tiring week for me and now that everything is over, tiredness has finally hit me and I definitely need a rest. Although the Song family has yet to forgive me fully yet but they still thanked me for all that I’ve done this few days, especially bringing his parents here for they knew Yoon Ji would definitely want them to come but didn’t raise it up.

When everyone decided to take a rest it was then did I finally stretch my body and made my way into the room, hoping that my sleeping son can actually bring a little bit of tiredness away from me so that I can withstand until Yoon Ji has fallen asleep.  Twisting the knob carefully, afraid that a little sound would wake the baby up although he is a strong sleeper like me, I didn’t want to take the risk and make Yoon Ji more tired. As I step my foot in and close the door, I suddenly felt someone wrapping her arms around my waist and snuggle her face against my back.

“Is something wrong?” I whispered softly and she loosens her arms, as if giving me permission to turn and look at her, which I did.

“Where is omma and appa?” She asked.

“They returned to the room to rest for the night and so does your oppa. The others have already left also.” I said making her nod. “Is something wrong? Do you want to talk? We can head outside if--” I said and before I could continue, she tiptoed and gave me a kiss on my lips and subconsciously my arms wrap around her waist to bring her closer to me while she had her arms around my neck.

“Thank you.” She said as soon as our lips pulled away but our forehead was linked.

“For?” I asked as I comb her hair with my fingers.

“I heard from oppa…that you went back to Korea because you were there to tell them the truth.” She said making me nod as I kiss her on the tip of her nose before I directed her to sit on the edge of the bed while I kneeled down in between her legs so that I could match her height.

“That’s the least I could do. Besides, omma would kill me even more if I didn’t let her see her grandson this time round if she found out some way or another.” I said and she raise her right hand to caress my left cheeks.

“Does it hurt?” She asked me making me look at her confused for a second and when I finally understood everything I look away from her eyes.

“Hyung told you?” I asked making her nod. I then felt her pulling my face close to her until it was near enough for her to plant kisses against my cheeks.

“It must have hurt right?” She asked making me shake my head.

“Compared to the pain I brought to you, what is this? I told hyung I deserve a few more punches but--” and there it was again, she took my lips as she cut my words.

“Just how hard did oppa punch you?” She asked as her thumb brush against the already healing cut against my lips.

“It was something I could handle.” I replied her with an assuring smile.

“And you still own Teddy oppa one more punch?” She asked making me nod. “Don’t…”

“Neh?”

“Don’t do that. If he wants to punish you, there’s many other ways. Don’t joke around with your face.” She said and this time I was the one who wrap her neck around my palm as I pull her towards me to claim her lips.

The kiss we shared this time was so passionate that I was now hovering over her while she had her back against the mattress but she was the one leading the kiss. She was the one whose tongue was wrestling and dominating mine while I just let her do what she wants to with me when I notice she would like to take control. Finally it was time when she needed to breathe as we both separate and look into one another’s eyes.

“I didn’t know it was going to bother you when I leave without a word. I thought it would be good if I could surprise you but I guess it was a wrong move. Even if I didn’t tell you the reason, you would forgive me a little bit more if I told you I would be away right?” I asked making her nod. “Mianhe~” I said before I capture her lips again, this time I took over.

“Oh~” She commented in my mouth and I let her go, looking down at her asking what was wrong. “Oppa say you weren’t with them or your family yesterday morning. Where were you?” She asked and it was then did I remember my other purpose for heading back to Seoul.

Getting permission to get up from the bed, I head towards her wardrobe and carefully got out the package that I’ve brought back with me yesterday that I got from Seoul and have hidden them in the wardrobe before I woke her up. With that package, I made my way back to her who was now resting her back against the headboard of the bed, her knees brought to her chest as she hugs her arms around her leg and rest her chin on her knees.

“What is that?” She asked making me smile while I got closer to her and got her to sit between my legs while I wrap my arms lightly around her waist from the back.

“Present.” I said plainly before I handed it over to her to let her unwrap it.

“Present?”

“Hmmm.”

“For Hoon?” She asked as she removes the wrapper of the package and reveals the items in it.

“This is for Hoon.” I said, revealing the golden ring in a small ring box.

“Aigoo Hoon is a millionaire already.” She laughed, most probably remembering that Hoon already has 3 golden rings on his chubby fingers from both of our parents and also one from YG hyung.

“Well they say that gold ring is a traditional gift that all newborns should be given. The more the better isn’t it? We could use them for Hoon’s education.” I said.

“Does it help? It’s so small.” She giggled.

“Well a little helps and don’t estimate gold. They can worth a lot more in the future than how much we’ve brought it for.”

“Is it expensive?” she asked as she lie down to rest on my chest while I wrap my arms around her, my chin resting on her crown as I shook my head.

“Anything for Hoon.”

“You shouldn’t have~” She said making me lay a kiss against her scalp on her crown.

“I should. He’s my first son and deserves to be pampered by his father. This is for him too.” I said, trying to shift her attention away from that gold that she deemed as expensive to another box with a familiar logo on it and immediately I prepared for her rants again.

“Chrome Hearts?”

“Mmm. It’s the same one I brought for you and I as a couple bracelet. Since he is still small, we could use it as a foot bracelet for him first and when he gets older, he could wear it as a bracelet. Look at the back of the plate with the Chrome Hearts logo.” I said and she did as she was told.

“Ji?” She said looking at the hangul word that I got curved at the metal plate that joins the string together.

“I wanted to customize it to be unique. I was going for Kwon but was afraid that you didn’t like the idea cause you haven’t forgive me yet so I dropped the idea. And then I remembered how all 3 of us have ‘Ji’ in our names so I thought it was the most appropriate one.” I said making her nod. “I even got them to remove the cross charm so that the edges doesn’t scratch him. You can wear it on your neck if you want, so that you can match with Hoon.” I said but instead she shakes her head and hand me the separate box containing the charm.

“You keep it. Hoon is still young and it’s inappropriate for me to wear any jewellery in case I hurt him. If I wear this on my neck, he might get curious and pull it off.”

“Okay that’s dangerous.” I commented while she gave me a smile.

“You keep it. Wear it around your neck if you miss Hoon.” She said and I knew what she meant, that she is determined to leave everyone and Korea to return back to Hawaii.

“Isn’t there anyway we can change this?”