Brat? Trash?

2 Years...will love...change?

Many of you are commenting that Jiyong actually bring the Kwon family here to force Yoon Ji into staying...

I didn't include this in the chapter so I'm just going to bring it up here ^^

The purpose for Jiyong to bring his family here is not to force Yoon Ji...

But to show Yoon Ji that he is willing to change for the better :D

He knows he would be screwed left and right because of his actions but he sill choose to be honest and humbly accept all the scoldings that everyone gives him...

Besides, his family ought to know that he has a son out there ^^

Which is why he brought them to Gwangju :D

Hope that helps~


Standing in front of her, I cup her face as I wipe those falling tears off her wrinkled face with my thumb but soon she was doing the same to me, and it was only then did I notice that I too was tearing. The both of us hugged one another and just cried against each person’s shoulders until we felt better and decided to take a sit on the age of the bed. Kwon omma wrap her palm around mine and pat it light, causing me to look up at her from time to time.

“Yoon--”

“Omma if you are going to apologies to me again don’t even think about it~” I said, acting like I was angry but the both of us ended up laughing.

“Ahrasso ahrasso.” Omma said as she pat my head. “You’ve worked hard.”

“Aniyo omma. It’s my responsibility.” I said giving her a smile.

“I heard from Jiyong. I never thought he would do something like that but I’m not going to side him. Omma should have taught him better.” Kwon omma said making me shake my head.

“Omma you’ve taught Jiyong oppa well and you should be proud of him. But during that circumstance...maybe...he was out of it.”

“Why didn’t you tell Jiyong you were pregnant?”

“I didn’t want to burden oppa. After all Big Bang needs him. What will happen if everyone knows? What would oppa do?”

“And you still think about his work? Don’t you want to be selfish and let him make it up for you? For his mistakes?”

“Omma I was already carrying Hoon. There was no way we could reverse this. Rather than using the kid to tie him down and the both of us living a miserable life why not as a mother, I do my part and take care of my child while at least Jiyong oppa can still work and spread this music around the world?”

“What about you? Who would take care of you?”

“Omma I had Yoon Shik oppa with me~”

“I seriously have no idea what Jiyong is actually doing.” Kwon omma said as she shook her head.

“Aigoo omma why are you like this? Today is Hoon’s birthday! Besides everything is a pass now so let’s not dwell on it alright? Although Jiyong oppa and I are not there yet but you’re still Hoon’s halmoni. You’re a halmoni now omma! Hoon’s really cute. Let’s bring him in alright?” I asked making her nod before I fetch Hoon in with the rest of the Kwons.

“Kwon Ji Yong seriously I don’t know what I should say to you. Should’ve told Yoon Ji to leave you the time Kiko messed up.” Dami unnie reprimanded.

“Noona I know my mistake now. Can’t you give me your support in making up for it now?” Jiyong oppa asked with a pout.

“For hurting Yoon Ji, causing her to give up her dreams and home just because of your mistake and take care of your child alone in a stranger country? Tell me why you deserve my support.” Dami unnie said sternly.

“Noona~”

“Unnie let’s not talk about this anymore alright? I don’t want Hoon to hear this. He might not seem to understand but he does.” I said making her lock me in her tight hug.

“Aigoo it must have been hard on you just because of my dumb brother. I guess God is far after all. He might be a music prodigy but he’s definitely screwed up.”

“Unnie~” I whined to stop her from attacking Jiyong oppa with her words. After all, I still had a soft spot for the man who is the father of my son.

“Just know that I’m on Yoon Ji’s side on this.” Dami unnie said before she head off to join her parents and Hoon.

“I’m with your noona.” Kwon omma said.

“Don’t put your hopes on me too high brat.” Kwon appa said and it was actually the first time I heard Kwon appa saying something like that to Jiyong oppa.

“What’s wrong with everyone? Hoon’s happy, I’m doing fine and that’s all that matters don’t it? Let’s not push the blame around now. Besides, this two days, Jiyong oppa have been proving himself to not only me but Hoon that he really care for us and Hoon is really attached to his dad. You should have seen him ran away from me to Jiyong oppa.” I said making Hoon clap. “See? Hoon approves so let’s not blame one another anymore alright?”

“Well how can anyone be too angry when Hoon is so adorable? I just hope that he doesn’t grow up like his dad.” Dami unnie said making me shake her arm to tell her to stop.

“He wouldn’t. Hoon is a good boy isn’t he? Besides if he dare to do that to me I’m going to be really sad and Hoon doesn’t likes it when mummy is sad does he?” I asked the boy who was in omma’s arms right now.

“So what’s going to happen now? Are you going to stay here in Gwangju? Although Jiyong did all those bad things to you but he’s still the father after all.” Kwon appa said.

“We’re returning over the weekends for my trip here this time is just because I wanted him to be back at where he truly belongs for this very special day. Besides omma and appa have been the ones travelling to meet us in Hawaii when I was due and also during Hoon’s first month. It’s now our turn to travel.”

“So when are you leaving?” Dami unnie asked.

“Sunday afternoon.”

“I understand you don’t want anyone to know about Hoon and you giving birth to a son when you’re still single…all thanks to our dear son over here…but can’t you stay in Korea? Now that even Yang Sajangnim and all of us know about it, we can definitely do something to protect you.” Kwon appa said.

“Appa I understand and I would really love Hoon to spend his life here in Korea but I too have my little career over at Hawaii. Even if I were to come back, I would need time to settle things back in Hawaii don’t I?” I asked.

“Well if one day you have decided to come back to Korea, you have to inform us alright?” Kwon omma said making me smile as I gave her a nod.

“Oh look at the time, the party is about to start. Let’s head out shall we?” I asked as I tried to get everyone together again.

With the Kwon family leading the way, I held onto Jiyong oppa’s hands, making him turn back to look at him before I hinted him that we need to talk. Taking my hint, he closed the door of our room before we face one another. It was silent for a second but with Hoon around, unless he is sleeping, it would never be quiet for too long. Switching Hoon to my other arm, I carefully choose my words before I open my mouth to talk.

“Don’t take their words at heart. You know they love you.” I said.

“I know.”

“They are just saying this so that you know--” I said but before I could continue he had a palm wrapping behind my neck as he pull me towards him for a kiss.

“I know. I deserve to be scolded for everything that I’ve did. I deserve to be hated for all the hurt I’ve brought to you and only when you have fully forgiven me will all of this then slowly not happen. Will you forgive me soon?”

“What if I say no?”

“Yah you bear to see your oppa being scolded like I’m some kind of trash?” Jiyong oppa asked with a pout making me nod.

“Yes. And I like it very much.” I said giving him a wide yet awkward smile.

“Yeah right. If you like it so much you would have curse me even more along with my family rather than pulling me back to tell me not to let their words affect me.”

“Looks like you’ve misunderstood Mr Kwon. I’m doing this because I think I’m the only one who can curse you like that.” I huffed.

“Then bring it on. Cause I’m 100% confident that you wouldn’t bear to~” He said and was about to lean in for a kiss when I quickly push him away.

“Oh no you don’t. Since when have I give you the permission to kiss me you e?!!”

“Yah since when have I been a e?!!” He asked as he flicked my forehead.

“Since the time you hooked up a girl that is 5 years younger, knock her up and then on her not even one year old son’s body!” I said sticking my tongue out before I ran out of the room with Hoon.

“Is everything alright?” Yoon Shik oppa asked, most probably thinking that something must have happened back in the room.

“Nothing is wrong.” I said with a smile and tried to swap Jiyong oppa’s fingers that were tickling the side of my waist away. “I really appreciate everyone for coming to wish Hoon and although he wouldn’t really remember let’s just have fun alright?” I said making them nod. “Just excuse me while I change Hoon.” I said as I got the hanbok that AJ oppa took on my behalf back in Seoul here.

“Yoon Ji ah just one moment.” Omma said as she stop me from entering the room and there, appa appeared from behind omma with a big box as he and omma came up to me.

“What’s wrong omma?” I asked.

“You’ve worked so hard for Hoon and as parents we feel really bad that we can’t be there for you most of the time. You turned 21 (Korean age) last year but you never got a chance to wear the hanbok that we prepared for you. We know it’s late but we really hope you know that we are always there for you and we’re proud to have you as our daughter.” Omma said making tears roll in my eyes as I gave my parents a big hug.

“Aigoo I shouldn’t be crying on a day like this. It’s supposed to be a day where we all should be celebrating don’t we?” I asked as I wipe those tears off my omma’s face.

“You guys are so bad for making me cry!!!” Bom unnie exclaimed making all of us turn to see tears down her face and her eyeliner smudging, most probably opting for a non waterproof one for she totally didn’t expect this. The moment we see her crying we all burst out into laughter while she was so embarrassed she stuffs her head into TOP oppa’s chest, staining his YSL suit wet while he too was chuckling at his alien noona.

“Unnie you’re seriously weird~” Mingkki exclaimed making all of us laugh.

“Yah don’t you tease my alien~” TOP oppa said before the both of them had a tongue sticking war.

“Aigoo you guys are seriously throwing my face away.” YG appa said and it was then did we notice the shocked face on the UKiss members.

“Mianhe you guys have to see this side of YG Family but that’s how it is. We’re just fooling around everything but that’s what makes us close.” I said to them and finally they broke out into smiles.

“Well although we fool…a lot…but we are serious when it comes to work right? Let’s not embarrass ourselves too much kids.” Teddy oppa said, sounding like the next appa to us.

“We’re envious to be honest. It’s so heartwarming.” Soohyun oppa said making us smile.

“Yoon Ji ah go change with Hoon. Today is also your big day as well. I’ll help you entertain your guest for the time being.” Yoon Shik oppa said making me nod before I excused myself into the room.

However before I could even remove Hoon’s clothes to change him into the hanbok, there was a knock on the door making me lift Hoon up from the bed again before heading to the door. Upon opening, I was welcome by Kwon omma who said she had something to hand over to me. Receiving the bag, I look inside to see a very familiar piece of clothing.

“Omma this…”