Noisy!!!

2 Years...will love...change?

“Are you alright?” Jiyong oppa asked as he pulls the duvet up higher so that it was covering my legs while my back was resting against the headboard.

“I’m fine oppa.” I said softly.

“Do you want me to stay with the boys for tonight?” Jiyong oppa asked worriedly making me shake my head as I give him a smile.

“Oppa I’m not going to recover if I keep running away from it. Isn’t that what Doctor Kang mentioned too?”

“But I don’t want to hurt you anymore~”

“Oppa do you want to get back with me?” I asked making him look up at me and gave me a nod. “If you would like that to happen oppa, we have to overcome this. I have to overcome this, so do you and most importantly we have to not let it affect us anymore if we really want Hoon to have a complete family oppa.” I said making him caress my cheeks after tucking one strand of hair behind my ears.

“Are you sure you want to do this?”

“Oppa I’m sure. Don’t doubt me alright? I will get better so you don’t think of giving up on me!” I said as I pinch his nose.

“I don’t know what to say.” He said softly making me smile.

“Don’t say anything. Although I might need you to bring me to the washroom so that I can wash up. My legs bailed me out already.” I said and immediately he scoops me up and places me on the toilet bowl.

“Not trying to mean something else but are you sure you can handle this yourself?” He asked making me nod.

“Just get me something to wear.” I said and immediately he left, grabbing me a set of night wear before handing it to me. “I’ll be fine. If you’re tired go lie in bed first alright?”

Maybe Doctor Kang was right. Although I did give in to my anxiety at the end but at least I fought with it and tried my best. I realize that my legs recovered quicker than before that all I need was me supporting myself into the shower with my hands supporting the basin and when the water falls on my body, my energy was back. Almost as if the water I was bathing in was healing water.  After which I was back to normal, walking out of the bathroom as if nothing has happened.

“Hey sweetie~” Jiyong oppa greeted me immediately when I got out of the bathroom. I knew he wanted to wrap me in his arms immediately but he hesitated, most probably he thought that it would be good if we maintain some distance between one another since I was apparently still scared of him.

“Oppa I said you don’t have to worry didn’t I? And besides I realize Doctor Kang was right. I’m doing better than expected. If this happens again and I manage to not give in to myself, I believe this wouldn’t happen anymore.” I said making him smile although he was still hesitant about this.

“Are you tired? Shall we go to sleep?” He asked making me nod before the both of us head back to bed and rest for the night.

-Next day-

“Done!!!” I exclaimed while the girls and even Teddy oppa was cheering as soon as we are done.

Although it has been only 4 days since we’ve recorded all of this, I would have to say that this was one session that I really enjoyed after a very long time. It kind of reminds me of the days when I was in Korea working hard on making my music known to the world. The girls have been a good motivation and along with the chemistry between the girls, Teddy oppa and surprisingly with me, recordings went really smooth.

“Yah we should totally go celebrate!” Teddy oppa said as he removes the CD from the computer that he burn to be handed over to YG appa.

“Who’s going to celebrate?” Jiyong oppa asked as he enters the recording studio with the rest of the boys. “Hey darling~ Done with recordings?” He asked, kissing my temples while I just let out a giggle and nod.

“Did you do well alien?” TOP oppa asked Bom noona, making her slap his lap.

“Yah who am I?”

“Corn alien?”

“Tabi alien!!!” She scolded, making me repeatedly say sorry to her.

“Ahrasso ahrasso. You’re my girlfriend and the best vocalist that is the property of mine.” TOP oppa said making us laugh.

“Yah when am I your property? The last thing I know I own myself.”

“Noona ah how’s things?” Youngbae oppa asked Dara unnie. Unlike Bom unnie who hates it when TOP oppa calls her noona, making her feel old, Dara unnie has always been interested in younger males and hearing him call her noona was something she like.

“Great? Yoon Ji is awesome. You’ve got to work with him one day Baeby~”

“Baeby?” I asked looking at Jiyong oppa.

“A combination of Youngbae and baby. What more do I expect from them?” He asked making me laugh.

“Hey there little kid~” Daesung oppa said as he made his way to Mingkki.

“Oppa I’m not a kid anymore!!! For you info I’m already 21 (Korean age) this year!” Minzy said making Daesung hug her, his strong arms around her tiny waist.

“You know, I would love to see the woman side of you~” Daesung oppa wriggled his eyebrows and the next thing he know the girls had Mingkki out of his hold as they hug her.

“Kang Dae Sung when did you become so ?!!” Bom unnie was the first to attack him.

“Yeah Bommie is right you ert!!!” Dara unnie added.

“You are not going to take our baby Mingkki’s ity away.” Chaerin unnie said making our entire jaws drop.

“Unnie!!!” Mingkki exclaimed as her face flushed red immediately.

“Ah right mianhe~ but still no Kang Dae Sung…oppa!!!” Gosh can unnie be any more polite? She’s so cute!!!

“Maknae ah what are you doing there not helping your hyung?!!” Daesung oppa asked.

“Hyung you could settle this yourself.” Seungri said plainly making Teddy oppa got up and head over to the young male.

“Yah still bothered about what happen that day? You’re so petty!” Teddy oppa said as he pinch Seungri oppa’s nose.

“Well it’s not as if hyung is the one who has been receiving cold shoulders every single day.” He said before he turns away.

“Seungri ah you make it sound like you’re not used to it.” Jiyong oppa said, making me tap his hands on my shoulders to make him stop.

“Oppa that’s not you, I thought we made an agreement? That you have to be yourself?” I asked.

“How can I be myself when I’m going crazy every second?!!” He shouted and very next thing that happen in front of our eyes was simply unbelievable.

Chaerin unnie pushed him against the wall and had her two hands supporting her body against the wall. Her lips touched Seungri’s and she was leading the kiss, something that everyone could see cause their lips was moving but it couldn’t have been Seungri oppa since he look so shock with his eyes open wide. It all happened so fast that we thought for a moment Chaerin unnie became a ninja skilled with agility but as fast as all this have happened, it ended almost immediately as well.

“Can’t you be quiet?” Chaerin unnie asked before she got her bag from the sofa and before she left the room everyone saw her smirking at Seungri oppa, who was still in shock.

“Oppa what are you doing?!! Go after unnie!!!” I shouted and he too exited the room like a ninja.

“Show time~” TOP oppa said making all of us laugh before we followed the two couple.

-Chaerin’s POV-

“Oh my god Lee Chaerin what did you just do?!! Did you just cornered that rat and kiss him on the lips? In front of so many people?!!” The devil in my head shouted.

“Enough. What is wrong with that? Master loves him and it isn’t a sin for a female to take initiative.” The angel Chaerin fought back.

“He’s a rat!!! He’s annoying, he’s noisy and he’s a big flirt!” Devil mentioned.

“Oh yeah? If he is all of that, would he try so hard so that he can win master’s heart?” Angel asked.

“No matter how hard he try, there are things that one would never change. Haven’t you heard? Habits are hard to die.” Devil said.

“And love can make you a better person.” Angel answered back and I was about to shout at the two fellas for creating a war in my head and giving me a headache when I felt a pair of arms tightening around my waist.

“Let go~” I said, trying to be cold once again.

“Was that just a show? Or was that simply just my imagination?”

“Whatever you consider it’s none of my business.”

“Lee Chaerin are you planning to hurt my heart even more?” He asked and Chaerin swear she was about to laugh out at his silliness.

“What did I do?” She asked back innocently.

“You kissed me in front of all the hyungs and noonas and then walk out like nothing has happened?” He asked, turning her around who stare at him straight in the face.

“I said already didn’t I? That you are too noisy I--” I said and before I could finish I felt him pulling me closer to his body with one arm around my waist while the other was behind my head, pushing me forward so that he could claim my lips.

The kiss wasn’t demanding but full of love. It has been a very long time since I’ve actually felt something like this from a guy and the last time was years back when I had a boyfriend before coming into YG as a trainee and debuting as the leader of 2NE1. Although I’ve seen the change in him but this was actually the first time I’ve actually felt that this guy in front of me is dead serious as well as how strong his feelings were for me.

“You’re noisy too. Aren’t we compatible?” He said, giving me a smirk making me slap his chest.

“If you’re going to be like this everything would end here right now.” I warned him and immediately he pulled me back into his arms and buried my head in his chest.

“Mianhe mianhe don’t leave me anymore neh? I promise I will change. Whatever you hate in me I will change alright?” He said making me giggle.

“Pabo didn’t Yoon Ji just tell you to be yourself?”

“But you don’t like me acting this way didn’t you?” He asked, pulling her one arms length away to look into my eyes..

“Well haven’t you considered that I’m doing that just to tease you? Just because I like to see the way you react to it?” Chaerin asked before she got away from him but was soon caught up by Seungri again. “Yah what are you doing?!! Put me down you rat!!!” I shouted when Seungri scooped me up bridal style.

“When are you going to start calling me oppa?” He asked with a huge smile when he sees me freaking out in his arms.

“Never you rat!!!” I replied.

“What should I do to teach you how to call me oppa?” He asked.

“Nothing cause that is never going to happen.” I said as I stick my tongue out at him.

“Really? Maybe I can’t but Yang Sajang can~” He said and it was only then did I register everything in my head. He was carrying me towards the lift so that he can go up to Yang Sajangnim’s office while here I was not taking notice while I fight with him whether or not to call him oppa.

“Yah what do you think you’re doing?!!” I asked, trying to not think about what this rat has in his mind.

“Seek approval~” He plainly said as he carried me into the lift.

“Lee Seung Hyun what is this I see?” Yang Sajang’s voice was immediately heard when we enter the lift through the intercom, most probably shocked to see one of his boys carrying his girls in his arm.

“Sajangnim I need to seek your approval in dating Lee Chaerin.” He said and I was about to tell sajangnim that he was joking when I him say something.

“In my room now~”