Plan B

2 Years...will love...change?

“How’s Doctor Kang? Most importantly how are you?” He asked me as soon as he enters the room. He had his arm around my shoulders and pulls me in to cuddle.

“Why didn’t you tell me about your nightmares?” I ask, playing with his long fingers that were hanging in front over my shoulders.

“Neither did you. Besides I’m a guy. I have my pride~” He said making me elbow him.

“Answer my question oppa.”

“I didn’t want you to feel bad for me. After all I was the one who caused this.”

“Even if there is a brainwashing machine you would also give it to me even if it means you would continue to suffer?”

“You…you heard me talking to Yoon Shik?” He asked making me nod. “I thought you were asleep?”

“I just woke up halfway. Couldn’t really register much in my head but I heard you saying that. Do you really mean it oppa?”

“Of course I meant it. After all I’m the one who cause you all this pain. What will I become if I use that machine myself and let you suffer? A pig?”

“Well at least a handsome one~” I said making him pinch my nose.

“Are you ready to let it go?” He asked me.

“Doctor Kang gave you the same advise didn’t he?”

“You know, psychiatrist is a really good job. If Hoon isn’t interested in music we can get him to study psychology. They are earning so much and all they tell you is that you have to work hard and let it go.” Jiyong oppa said jokingly.

“But their words make sense and that is why they are who they are.”

“So?” He asked making me look at him.

“What about you oppa? Have you decided to let things go too?”

“Nope~”

“Eh?”

“If I let things go easily, I wouldn’t remember how much I’ve hurt you and I might make the same mistake again.”

“But if you don’t let it go…” I said but when he gave me a smile I stop my sentence.

“There is plan B for me.”

“Plan B?”

“Doctor Kang says that if I see you happy because of me, it would help me ease a little guilt but it would be good that I still have that feeling cause if I don’t I might take you for granted again. And when I’ve come to a point where I have self control or when you are living a really happy life with me then is it time for me to let it go.” He said as he rests his chin on my head.

“Even if it means you still have to endure with that entire nightmare?”

“If I wake up every night to see that you are sleeping peacefully beside me, it’s just going to be a nightmare and a reminder for me isn’t it?” He asked making me hug him by his waist. “As long as you are happy because of me, that’s all that matters. I believe you heard me saying that I have been praying to God, hoping that he would make you happy even if he can’t erase those memories in your head. But right now, I know God is telling me that I would have to do it personally because I was the one who caused all this trouble by letting us meet once again.” He said as he my hair.

“We’ll work hard together?” I asked and I felt him nod above me.

“For ourselves, for one another and most importantly, for Hoon and our families.” He said.

“I have the incident and the child incident…it’s going to take me a long time though…”

“Take your time. This is something that can’t be rushed you hear me?” He asked making me nod. “Besides after two years you are back and that two weeks which turn into a month before you come back to Seoul? Do you think I don’t have the patience to wait?” He asked making me smile.

“Don’t let me catch you with another girl just because you can’t wait or else I’ll slaughter you personally.”

“Yah am I an animal for you to use slaughter on?!!” He asked, acting as if he’s angry with his hands on his hips.

“Aren’t you kitty’s baby? That makes you a cat and therefore I can use slaughter~”

“Hul!!! How can you do such a thing to such a handsome and cute kitty?” He said as he puffs up his cheek, place is both balled up fist beside his cheeks doing the “bu-ing bu-ing” action and opening his eyes to the largest as he inch his face closer to me.

“Aigoo~ So cute so handsome!!! How can I?!!” I asked as I squeeze his cheeks so hard and moving my face up and down as if giving him an extreme face message.

“Yah it hurts it hurts!!!” He said and one last pinch did I then release his cheeks. “Lucky I’m real. If not my cheeks are going to sag and who knows my nose would be now at my chin.” He said making me laugh while he too laughs as he got me in his arms again. “I love you so so much~”

“Me too~” I said as he rock the both of us back and fro.

“Do you want to check on Hoon? In case he manages to overcome another mountain again? Damn I would love to see TOP hyung’s expression if Hoon is climbing all over him.” Jiyong oppa said and it was just then did I understand what he meant by overcoming another ‘mountain’.

“You’re right. What kind of mother am I when I didn’t even check on my son?” I asked as I got my phone while Jiyong oppa was hugging around my waist.

“You’re the best kitty mum ever! Because you’re technically taking care of your kitty son here too~” He said making me laugh.

“Yeobusaeyo?” Yoon Shik oppa answered his phone.

“Oppa where’s Hoon? Has he taken his meals?” I asked.

“Don’t worry. With so many of them fighting to feed Hoon, you should be worried that he would be overfed.” Yoon Shik oppa said making us laugh.

“Aigoo Hoon is going to succeed me in the future! Tell them not to feed him until he becomes a ball~” Jiyong oppa said since we had the conversation on speaker mode.

“Don’t worry hyung at least he is in good hands. Besides isn’t it better if he is all round and cute? We can talk about diet in the future.”

“You’re right but still not too much alright? If not Yoon Ji is going to have a hard time carrying him.” Jiyong oppa said giving me a smile.

“Oppa you sure Hoon is alright without me there?” I asked once again. “We can come back now you know? I don’t think Jiyong oppa has anymore things planned for the day.”

“Aniyo just go and relax. You’re starting work soon aren’t you and knowing you, you wouldn’t be giving yourself time to rest when you still have to take care of Hoon.”

“But--”

Jiyong hyung you there?” Yoon Shik oppa asked, cutting my sentence.

“Mmmm~”

“Bring my sister out. Even if you need her all the way until midnight, do it alright? You know her, before she turn into workaholic mode, please help her to relax as much as possible.”

“I will.”

“Yoon Ji ah you really don’t have to worry about Hoon. You’ve entrusted me to him so many times before already haven’t you? Have faith that I would take good care of Hoon and I promise you if it comes to a point where I can’t handle him, I would immediately ring you up neh?”

“Ahrasso ahrasso. If anything copes up please contact me immediately alright?”

“Have fun~” Yoon Shik oppa said and before he hang up the phone I heard Hoon calling out for me.

“Ommmaaaaaa”

“Looks like Hoon wants to talk. I’ll change it to video call.” Yoon Shik oppa said as Jiyong oppa hug me from behind, his both arms resting on my shoulders as he stretched his arms straight, his head resting on my right side as he holds the phone in front of us so that the camera can capture the both of us.

“Mmmm?” Hoon exclaimed accompanied with a O.O expression that Hoon gave us, most probably amazed for this is the very first time he sees the both of us in the screen.

“Aigoo my son~ How are you doing?” Jiyong oppa asked as he at the same time laughed at how cute Hoon’s expression was.

“Ommmmmaaaa?” He asked.

“Hey sweetie~ are you fine out there?” I asked.

“Ommmaaaaaa~” He exclaimed, finally smiling before he starts to hit against the phone screen, as if wanting to touch us.

“Hoon stop hitting the omma and appa” Jiyong oppa said making me look at him in disbelieve over his words but laugh at the end since it was rather dumb.

“Ommaaa Ommmmaaaa Omaaaa” Hoon cheered as he clap his hands together.

“Baby boy when are you going to start calling appa?” Jiyong oppa ask with a pout.

“Ommmaaaa”

“Give up oppa~ He’s not going to call you appa.” I said as I stick out my tongue at him.

“Wait if I remember clearly, his first words don’t seem to be omma. Instead, the first time when he saw us, didn’t he call out appa already?” Oh right I was so stunned that time to notice that ‘appa’ was his first word in actual fact although he just happens to blubber it out. “Remember?” Jiyong oppa asked with a smirk as he nudge me.

“He…I…no that’s not true!!! He wasn’t even directing it to you! Besides he was just blabbering something that happens to sound like appa and that doesn’t count!” I said.

“You’re just denying it cause you don’t want to accept the fact that Hoon called out appa first instead of omma~”

“Did not!”

“You did~”

“Did not!”

“You did~”

“I hate you~” I said as I cross my arms in front of my chest and got away from him.

“Aigoo hyung you two are so childish. Why did you have to jump into the grave that you dig on your own? Weird hyung. Go take care of my sister now and don’t come back until she forgives you neh?” Yoon Shik oppa said making him nod.

“Ahrasso bye Hoon! Omma and appa would be back soon. Listen to your uncle Shik alright?” Jiyong oppa said before he ended the call. “Is my baby girl angry at me?” He asked with his gummy smile as he walk towards me.

“Go away. I hate you~” I said as I tried to dodge him from whichever directions he was coming from and cornering me in.

“Yah I was just playing around. You know how Hoon sees you so much more than me when he has been saying nothing but omma ever since he started.” He said as he stretch his arms to reach for me but to no avail as I continue to hide from him.

“I’m going home.” I said as I head for the door but this time he wrap his arms around my waist and pulls me swiftly close to him.

“Forgive this pabo oppa neh? Aigoo you know I can’t take it when you are angry at me. I’m crazy for developing a crazy over your angry face. Pwease forgive me?” He asked a she kept blinking that big eyes of his in my face.

“Let me go~”

“Forgive me and I would let you go.”

“Let me go!”

“No!”

“I’m not going to forgive you this time.”

“Wae?!!” He said, giving me a pout that was accompanied with his best aegyo face.

“Because I hate you!”

“Just because I said Hoon’s first words was appa instead of omma?” He asked straight in my eyes and I don’t know what has gotten into me. Instead of venting my out of nowhere anger at him, I actually gave him a nod which results to him smiling at me. “Aigoo you know loves you the most. And these few days, he have been saying nothing but omma, I’m just saying all of that out of jealousy!” Jiyong oppa mentioned.

“You said you changed.” I asked, questioning his statement regarding him saying that he changed to not being so jealous anymore since everything that happened between us seems to be because of his jealousy.

“Aren’t you jealous now when I say that Hoon likes me more?” He asked and when he notice that I was debating with that anger in me regarding how true this words were, Jiyong oppa just gave me a smile before pulling me close to him so that our forehead touched. “May I?”

“What?” I asked softly.

“May I kiss you?” He asked and sees no reaction from me. He rejoice when noticing that it was a green sign for him to do so and was about to kiss me when I gather my strength and push him away before getting my bag and running out of the door.

“You wish oppa!!!” I said sticking my tongue out at him as I left him behind.

“Aish this girl. I’m going to catch you kitty and when I catch you, I’ll make sure you’ll cry out in mercy.” Jiyong oppa said with a smirk as he chased after me.