Yoon Ji is...pregnant

2 Years...will love...change?

I just want to say a big big thank you to all who have been patiently waiting for me to update ><

School is seriously too much for me even up till now...

Yet I still came on AFF a few days back to see the new function where readers can actually vote a story up to help get it to be featured...

And the fact that I got 5 votes was really really touching!

I'll try my best to upload and not leave you guys with a cliff-hanger...

But for now please do understand if my updates are coming only once per week over the weekends ><


“Is it that difficult for you to tell me personally that you’re pregnant? Now that I’m standing in front of you with a heavy 4 month bump?” I asked, trying my best not to let my feelings take over me.

Please understand me here. I’ve changed in terms of my temper and everyone saw that change in me but this is pushing me so close over the edge. I thought it was all good between us, especially that night we shared before she left to assist Rihanna with her World Tour. Everyone including her family believed that she was coming back immediately after the tour and when Rihanna released her album with the title song written and composed by Yoon Ji, I thought it wasn’t going to be long before our family reunites.

However one month later, two months later, there was still no news. It was as if she completely disappeared in my world again just like 3 years ago when she found out she had Hoon. I tried contacting her family but all they could say was that the two were doing fine and they would return whenever they are ready. From Song omma’s tone I could hear that she too is missing and worried about her kids, and as much as I do, wish that they would return as soon as possible for good.

I didn’t know if I was happy or angry when I first receive a call from Yoon Shik. It was almost midnight when I receive a call that I almost missed since I was doing some recording with the boys for our upcoming album. The album should be done by then to be honest but when I receive no news from Yoon Ji after Rihanna’s tour slowed me down drastically while I was rather distracted with the whole incident. I tried to separate work with private matters but my feelings were all reflected in the kind of songs that I write and what I hear in recordings. It was only not long before the call did I pick myself up to finish up the remaining songs in the album, which happen to be the two out of three titled songs.

“Yeobusaeyo?” I picked up almost immediately the second time I receive a call from this number.

At first I ended the incoming call since I notice that not only is it an unknown number but more than that, an overseas number. For a moment I was hoping that it was Yoon Ji calling from Hawaii but being an artist and also the fact that there are so many phone scams going around, I just didn’t want to waste my time dealing them. They could be from sasaeng fans too for all I know and if I pick up that would mean I have to change my number, or worst the whole group has to do so. I heard that recently there is someone selling our numbers to fans so it’s better to be safe than sorry.

It was only then did I receive a message from this unknown number. I was expecting to freak out after looking at the message preview that reads “G-Dragon I know this is your number so pick up” or something. In fact I was shaking but thank god Teddy hyung was seated beside me, maknae in the recording booth while the others minus Daesung, who was at the toilet at that moment, was behind at the sofa. Teddy hyung notice the change in me, stops Seungri’s recording before he turn and ask what’s wrong.

“This unknown number was trying to reach me earlier on but I ended it. Now it has sent me a text. Should I?” I ask as calmly as possible.

“Are you hoping that it could be Yoon Ji?” He asked and for a moment I nodded lightly.

“Let me.” Youngbae said, taking my phone while Teddy hyung signals for Seungri to come outside. With Daesung returning from the washroom, they all gathered around us to see what was going on. “Ji it’s Yoon Shik!” Youngbae said and immediately I took my phone back, unlocking it to read the message that clearly reads “Hyung this is Yoon Shik. Please pick up my call.”

“Yeobusaeyo?” I immediately said into the receiver of my phone while everyone was trying to get closer to hear our conversation when Yoon Shik called again.

“Hyung I’m glad you picked up.”

“I’m sorry it was an unknown overseas number so I didn’t pick it up.”

“I understand hyung. Sorry to bother you at such a time. It must be midnight now over at Seoul.”

“Yoon…”

“Yoon Ji is fine hyung. I’m sorry I kept asking her to contact you but you know how stubborn she is.”

“What’s going on? And why aren’t you guys back yet?”

“Hyung that’s the reason why I’m calling you today.”

“What is it Shik? Don’t you scare me.”

“Yoon Ji…she’s pregnant…”

“P-pregnant?” I asked shocked and I could see everyone in the room shocked as well.

“She wasn’t feeling really well while working with Rihanna. I told her to see the doctors but she kept refusing, saying that she would see Kim omma after she’s done with work but I know that that is because she knew very well why she was so uncomfortable during that time. When she was done with Rihanna, I accompanied her to Kim omma as soon as we return to Hawaii and she was confirmed to be pregnant.”

“So that means…”

“It’s that night hyung. She conceived the baby while we were back in Korea.”

“Why didn’t you guys tell me anything? Or even your parents? Do they know?”

“Yoon Ji told them but they were told not to tell you about it, saying that she wasn’t ready about this baby nor what to say to you. She worried about a whole lot of thing and besides they always say that the first three months of pregnancy shouldn’t be announced because the first three months is always the most crucial and if not taken care of, it’s easy for moms to lose them. My parents too believed in what the old people usually say that if it is announced Yoon Ji would lose the baby so they decided to keep things low until the baby is healthy.”

“So is she doing fine now?”

“Physically wise she is fine. I’m making sure that she is taking care of herself and the baby. Being her brother I wouldn’t want to see anything happen to the baby as well. Hyung I’m calling you today to tell you not only about the baby but I hope you can stay beside her. I know both of you regretted that you couldn’t be there when she had Hoon so I don’t want this to happen again. Besides judging Yoon Ji’s bump right now, it seems like she’s carrying twins again and you know how she feel psychologically about it.”

“Wait if my maths is still with me, isn’t she now in her 4th month?”

“Yes she is hyung.”

“Don’t they say that during the 3rd month even the gender is known? Why don’t you guys know whether or not it’s twins?”

“Yoon Ji didn’t want to know. She strictly got Kwon omma not to let us see the ultra-sound during her check-ups, not to tell us anything about the gender or whether she is carrying one or twins and most importantly nothing to be said to me nor her side of the family. All she wants to know is whether she is doing fine, whether the babies are healthy and she’ll take whatever Kwon omma prescribes or instructs her to do to make sure nothing goes wrong. I know she’s carrying a twin as much as she does for when she was carrying Hoon and his brother, her bump was huge as well. Hyung I really hope you can stay by her this time and if possible bring us back to Korea. She really needs you with her. She is just a little confused and don’t know what to do right now.”

“I see to it Shik. Can I contact you through this number anytime?” I asked.

“Sure hyung. This is my Hawaii number. I should be able to pick up if I’m at work but after work and during the weekends it might take me some time to get back to you if Yoon Ji is with me. She have no idea I’m telling you all of this.”

“Take good care of yourself as well. There are some things I need to settle right now so I’m hanging up.”

After ending the call, I let my back fall against the chair with my head back facing the ceiling and my arm over my eyes. I was still in the midst of registering and digesting every single information in my head. The recording studio was rarely that quiet at any time of the day even if it’s only occupied by the music mechanics in the studio handling the equipment there but today it was a pin-drop silence. I’m guessing everyone is as shocked as me. Even if they didn’t hear the full conversation or what Yoon Shik was telling me but they could hear me mention that Yoon Ji was in fact 4 months pregnant with most likely a twin.

“Ji shall we postpone this album for the time being?” Teddy hyung asked.

“Are you alright?” Youngbae asked as I felt him rest his hand on my shoulder.

“Why…why didn’t she choose to tell me again?” I asked softly.

“Hyung I believe she must be worried. She worries a lot doesn’t she?” Seungri asked.

“Maknae is right Ji. You know how she is. Besides that she knows that we are preparing for our album, we’ve told her that and also it’s all over the news. Maybe she is just worried that this album wouldn’t continue if you knew about it and disappoint VIPs who have waited for us for such a long time.” TOP hyung said.

“Even so shouldn’t that be something we should be discussing together about? How I can protect her and the baby, what to do with our upcoming promotions while balancing with her pregnancy? Shouldn’t we come together to solve all this together?” I asked.

“Ji you know your anger isn’t going to bring you anywhere but towards regret. You’re no longer the young 12 years old I first saw you when you first enter the company. You’re a grown-up now so handle this in a mature way.” Teddy hyung said.

“No matter what happens hyung we would always be here for you.” Seungri said.

“Neh hyung. Think on the bright side at least you’re not late now that Yoon Shik has told you about it and it seems like he is more than willing to help you out. Make good use of this opportunity and make Yoon Ji stay with you for good before Hoon is old enough to have memories of how his parents are separated that follows him. You know like how even if we don’t remember anything that happens when we were really young but still knows vaguely what happen?” Daesung said.

“Fans can wait. You know they will.” Youngbae mentioned.

“Aren’t the girls preparing to do a follow up song that is coming out this weekend? They could buy you guys some time distracting VIPs before you all return with a massive comeback. Besides other than recording for the two title songs that we are in the midst of doing so, the album is more or less done.” Teddy hyung said.

“So what do you say hyung?” Seungri asked.

“I’ll say go get your girl back, get your family back, and then we will prepare for the biggest comeback in history and it’ll be one big happy ending!” TOP hyung exclaimed and it was the first time I let out a smile while the others were sharing high fives and cheering loudly.

“I’ll go catch hyung before he leaves the company.” I said, grabbing my stuffs, remembering that hyung is still in the company.

“Go get him hyung!!!” Seungri said, making me ruffle his hair and mouthing them my thanks before I left the studio.