someday

2 Years...will love...change?

Entering the party room shortly after Yoon Ji and AJ, I notice that AJ was already in his seat with his Ukiss brothers while Yoon Ji was just walking around entertaining everyone, asking if the food was alright, if the needed anything else and all. Since she was busy with Hoon, trying to keep his hands off from reaching for the tteok towers and even away from the 2NE1 girls’ hair, she hasn’t really had any food yet since breakfast this morning.

Heading to the buffet line, I got food in a plate and settled it down on the table where the YG family crowd was before I went up to her, who was still talking to the Ukiss boys that was with Chaerin and Seungri. My hands subconsciously made its way to wrap around her waist as I pull her closer to me and whispered softly in her ears.

“I’ve took some food for you. Come and eat.” I said before turning to the crowd at the table. “Sorry but I need to borrow her for a second. Mummy has to have her lunch.” I said, flashing them a charismatic smile before I lead her back to the YG table.

“How’s Hoon?” YG hyung asked as soon as we settled down.

“Hoon was so tired that he fell asleep almost immediately the moment I place him down on the crib.” She said with a smile and took a spoonful of food before she turn to me. “Aren’t you eating?” She asked.

While Yoon Ji was busy with Hoon, I too was just beside the both of them trying to do what a father is supposed to do but all I did was to stand beside and watch. Of course there were times when I was interacting with Hoon but basically that was all that I’ve done. However just like Yoon Ji I have never ate much food when Hoon was awake as I watch over him.

“I’ll just eat later.” I said but earned a glare from her shortly after.

“Jiyong go eat.” SE7EN hyung said and it was then did I stood up and return to the buffet spread again. In conclusion? SE7EN hyung’s words are like an order to me, an order that could result in me beheaded if I didn’t obey.

I returned to the table hearing the same conversation for the nth time of asking Yoon Ji to stay in Korea, even if it was at Gwangju or even for her to return to the music industry. Teddy hyung was then told about Yoon Ji producing for Pixie and soon Rihanna, which actually shocked him, Dami noona as well as the 7star couple. They were all congratulating her and soon realise that it wasn’t a bad idea after all that she’s in Hawaii since it was an opportunity that she grabbed to go international. However that doesn’t stop them from wanting her to return.

Soon the sun was halfway down, casting an adjacent ray of light into the room through the windows and Hoon was up from his nap. It was another round of Hoon playing around with everyone while Yoon Ji was busy taking care of him and me? Busy following the two around like a bodyguard. Suddenly a knock against the mic was heard through the speakers, causing us to all look up and turn to notice that the Ukiss boys were standing in front in rows of 3 while Soohyun was holding onto the mic as he was the leader.

“Erm...yeah so we just want to thank Yoon Ji for inviting us here for her angel Hoon’s birthday. To repay her trust, we promise that no one would know of Hoon until the day Hoon is officially made known to the world. Also for producing DORADORA, we would like to thank her and also express our regrets that we have to make our way back to Seoul right now cause of our schedules so before we leave, this song is for you Yoon Ji.” He said before they got ready.

 

SOMEDAY (Ukiss)

Sometimes hit, sometimes miss, it’s always like that
Just do it right tomorrow, it’s just a small mistake
Sometimes bottom, sometimes top, sometimes number 1
Getting 1st place, you can only go down
Without it, just live without it
It’s just greed you have before you win it oh
Your suffering now is a sign of your hard work
Everybody knows you tried Everybody knows it’s alright

You get some right, you get some wrong
Although tiring there will be days to smile
When you fall down, when you get up
Although tiring, there will be days to smile, eventually a day to smile will come
If it’s separation, just let her go
She might show lying tears, maybe it wasn’t destiny
People who have to go, just go
Sure being next to them it might happen oh
Being tired right now
It’s just evidence of your love
Everybody knows you tried Everybody knows it’s alright

You get some right, you get some wrong

Although tiring there will be days to smile
When you fall down, when you get up
Although tiring, there will be days to smile, eventually a day to smile will come
The past is the past is the past
Previous memories It’s the past
The long painful days The Past is the past is the past
The days to forget you~

Everybody wins sometimes
Everybody knows you lose some

You get some right, you get some wrong
Although tiring there will be days to smile
When you fall down, when you get up
Although tiring there will be days to smile,
eventually a day to smile will come
eventually a day to smile will come

credit: kevinwookissme @ tumblr

 

With the song coming to an end,  I notice how Yoon Ji had tears in her eyes and taking Hoon over from her arms, she immediately launch herself towards AJ, who gladly welcomed her into his arms while she buried her face in his shoulders. AJ was her hair lightly and asking her to stop crying before they actually pulled away, AJ’s hands resting on her shoulders while they maintain a one arms length distance away from one another. His hands cupped her cheeks before letting out a chuckle as he wipes her falling tears with his fingers.

“Aigoo why are you crying? Have anyone told you how ugly you look when you cry?” AJ making her slap his chest.

“Oppa~”

“Ahrasso ahrasso. When we recorded this song, I immediately thought that it was written for you although I didn’t write this. Eli and Kevin agree with me as well. We can see that although Hoon just brightens up your life but still you are missing your dream. As per the lyrics “Although tiring there will be days to smile, eventually a day to smile will come”, I just want you to know that no matter how tiring it can be taking care of Hoon, no matter how it hurts for you to stay away from the stage right now, a day to smile will eventually come huh?” He said making Yoon Ji nod in approval as they share a tight hug again.

“You know, I haven’t regret going to Hawaii with AJ. Because if I didn’t, I wouldn’t have met you and know how noble you are. You taught me to appreciate my mom even more. Thanks for letting oppa realise all these, and oppa would always be there to help you if needed.” Eli mentioned.

“Not forgetting me too. Aigoo I still can’t believe you have a son and he’s so big now! The last time we saw him he was so tiny!!! But still I’m happy to see that you and him are healthy. God would always be there for the two of you~ I know he will.” Kevin said before she gave each of them a hug.

“Thank you oppa. Thank you for keeping this secret for me. I know how difficult it is to keep secrets especially like this. Not only that you guys flew here specially for Hoon’s birthday and he had a really good time. Hoon would always remember his hyungs.” Yoon Ji said making them nod.

“Alright we’ve to leave now if not we can’t catch our flight~” Soohyun said.

“Oppa have a safe flight and we’ll see one another again I promise. Do well with your promotions and who knows we would get to work with one another again?” She exclaimed. “Ah right! Hoon!!!” Yoon Ji called out.

“Neh?” The Ukiss member of the same name responded causing everyone to look at him, then to Yoon Ji, baby Hoon then back to the male before everyone laughed out loud, even the parents joined in. “Aish so embarassing~” Hoon said before he hide behind his fellow members who were all laughing at him as well.

“Mianhe oppa I totally forgotten you have the same name as my baby Ji Hoon. Sorry if I confused you.” She said before I walked over to hand Baby Hoon over to her. “Hoon ah your hyungs and godfather is leaving. Bobo~” She said as the baby in her arms gave every member a kiss on the cheeks, which results in maknae Dongho squealing in happiness over Hoon’s cuteness as well.

“Wait before we leave, Yoon Ji ah don’t you have a song for Hoon?” AJ oppa asked making me look at him shock.

“How did you know?”

“I told them. Yah aren’t you going to let them listen to it? Worried that they would think your skill have gone bad?” Yoon Shik oppa challenged.

“Yoon Ji ah you make a song for Hoon? Let us hear it!” Teddy oppa said and I knew there was no turning back.

“Alright but I’m not going to sing.” I said before I walk to the music system and plugged my iPod in.

 Diamond (SNSD)

when the snow begins to fly
above the smoky smoky sky
you came along like a snow flake
and brighten up my day

there is just one thing I need
on this snowy winter day
Call me a fool to love you but
I want nothing but you

Oh I have to hear your voice
the one that brings me joy
and your warmth slowly wraps around my heart
boy can't you see

the lights are shining on me
and it's like a diamond
I'm spinning around rocking around like a diamond
that's because I'm filled with emotions

everybody is waiting for the holidays
candies and toys of silver trays
there is one thing special
boy you are my present

there is just one thing I need
on this snowy winter day
Call me a fool to love you but
I want nothing but you

Oh I have to hear your voice
the one that brings me joy
[Yuri] and your warmth slowly wraps around my heart
boy can't you see

the lights are shining on me
and it's like a diamond
I'm spinning around rocking around
like a diamond

that's because I'm filled with emotion
(that's because I'm filled with emotion)

you're shining you're gleaming
oh you melt me like white snow
you're shining you're gleaming
and your warmth slowly wraps around my heart
boy can't you see

the lights are shining on me
and it's like a diamond
I'm spinning around rocking around like diamonds
to your heart

the lights are shining on me
and it's like a diamond
I'm spinning around rocking around like a diamond

that's because I'm filled with emotion
that's because I'm filled with emotion

Credits:
melon,sugarapple
wonderfulgeneration

 

As soon as the song dies down, everyone clapped loudly while YG appa and Teddy oppa had a proud expression on their face. I was already blushing read at my “confession” towards my son and since this is my first attempt in writing an English song, dedicating it to actually both of my sons since this was written while I was still carrying the twins back then; I was rather shy and not confident that I actually did well. However the cheers told me otherwise although I still feel embarrassed.

“Gosh it’s so pretty!!! Christmas carol feel~” Teddy oppa commented.

“Yoon Ji wrote it when we experienced first snow in Hawaii and she found it meaningful that she get to enjoy it with the twins that she was carrying.” Yoon Shik oppa explained on my behalf.

“Ah this is so embarrassing!!!” I exclaimed.

“Why are you embarrassed?” AJ oppa asked as he laughs at me.

“Cause this is the first time she is writing an English song, for her son and first time singing it so she’s rather shy about it.” Yoon Shik oppa answers on behalf of me. 

“It’s really nice. Yoon Ji ah when you come back to Seoul we’ll release this as a single for Hoon~” YG appa said and I had no choice but to nod.

“Alright we should be taking our leave now. Take care alright? If anything happens in Hawaii you know who to look for and PLEASE! Please I beg you to listen to omma neh? She’s calling me all the time just because you refuse to have your medicine for she knows you would always listen to me. Please listen to her for once neh?” AJ begged her making Yoon Shik laugh.

“Baby sis I told you I wasn’t joking when mummy kept bothering AJ because of you.”

“Aigoo seriously? I didn’t know mummy did all that!” She said with a pout.

“Just listen to her when you get back this time alright?” AJ repeated.

“Ahrasso ahrasso. I’ll be a good mummy girl from now on neh?” She said making the boys laugh. “I’ll send you guys out.” She said before leading them towards the door.