Korea...I'm back~

2 Years...will love...change?

“Oppa are you ready?!!” I called across the room when I didn’t notice the elder male in the living room where I expected him to be.

 “I’m done! Give me a second.” He said as he drags his luggage out of the room he was residing in.

2 Years. It has been two years since I’ve left Korea. It has been two years since I’ve gave up on everything, my career, my home, my family and most importantly my love. If you are thinking that perhaps I have a reason as to why I left, I actually do. In a blink of eye it has been 2 years but my departure felt like it was something that happens yesterday.

-Flashback-

“Come in.” YG appa mentioned as I took in a deep breath before holding onto the door knob, applying some pressure as I push the door open and enter the office on the 7th floor.

“Appa~” I greeted him with a bow as he signals for me to take a seat in front of his table.

“What brings you here today?” YG appa said as he gave me his fatherly smile. Seems like he is in a good mood today.

“Appa are you happy?” I asked making him nod.

“Hmm indeed I am. Since you are my god daughter I’m going to let you in with this first hand news alright? Eun Joo…you guys know she is pregnant with our second child right?” YG appa asked making me nod. “Our second child is going to be a boy!” He exclaimed while all I could do was let out a fake smile.

 I was truly happy for YG appa, seriously. Considering that their first child was a girl and the couple has been yearning for a boy. Besides, YG appa is not young anymore and if they don’t get babies soon, the of him and his kids in the future would be really huge so I could totally understand that he was really happy. I am happy for him too! But right now my circumstance is not one that actually could allow me to express how happy I am for him right now.

“Yoon Ji ah is something bothering you?” He asked me, jolting me out of my thoughts.

“Oh erm…”

“I know that is. You never look for me personally without informing me prior to the visit. Tell me what is it?” He asked making me sigh. After all, he is my boss, my god father that knows me oh so well.

“Appa I know you’re in a very good mood because of your son and I really don’t want to dampen your feelings but I have to do this.” I said as I got something out from my bag.

“What is it Yoon Ji ah?” He asked as I handed him the white envelope.

“I…I want to quit appa.” I said.

“Bwoh?!!” He exclaimed bewilderedly.

“I know this is unexpected. I know this is a little too much but appa I really hope you accept it. I just want you to know that this is my final decision and I would not turn back nor…regret.” I said, with the last word coming out almost as a breath.

“Yoon Ji ah what is going on?”

“Appa I’m really sorry. Really really. I’m really sorry.” I apologized as I kept bowing to him in my seat.

“Did someone bully you?” he asked making me shake my head.

“This is my own decision appa. I am aware of my contract and I definitely would pay the severance fee. I just hope that you would let me go.” I said and seeing my determination in this, he let out a long sigh.

“Yoon Ji at least let me know what is going on. Where are you going? I can let you go but please let me know so that I can protect you when the press comes to know about this.” He said.

“I never once regret coming into YG. Singing and dancing was my dream, no it is still my dream but appa I can’t carry my dreams anymore. I was wrong. I made a mistake and now I am making up for my mistake. I just want you to know that I love this place more than anywhere else to even die here but I really have to leave appa. I might be coming back, or maybe not but no matter what happens, I want you to know that my heart would always be here.”

“Yoon Ji ah~” YG appa said as I stood up and gave him a 90 degree bow.

“Thank you so much for fulfilling my dream. Thank you so much for being part of my dream. Thank you so much for turning me into what I am today. I’m sorry I had to make such a decision and all I hope is that you would forever be my appa, YG Family would always be my family and everything just gets better every day for all.” I said trying to suppress the tears that were starting to form in my eyes.

“Can’t you at least stay till the end of YG Family concert in Japan?” He asked making me shake my head.

“I really want to appa believe me I really do. I want to personally apologies to everyone who has been there for me all these years and leave with an explanation but time is not on my side.”

“Are you perhaps sick? As in very sick?” He asked. “If you are tell me! Let me see what I can do for you!”

“Appa you have helped me a lot already and I know I still own you a lot. If possible I will return what I own to you but if I can’t, be sure that I would do it in our next life.”

“Yoon Ji I don’t know what is wrong and I’m really worried about you. First you just barge into the room and hand in your resignation. After which you are saying so many things that are making me worry. Yoon Ji ah you know appa can keep secrets safe.”

“Appa once again I assure you I’m really fine. I’m healthy but I need a getaway. Not the kind of getaway that last for days and even months but those that go on for years or even forever.”

“Isn’t there anyway I can change this? Or we can change this?”

“I’m sorry appa. I might not be able to tell you the reason but one day, I believe one day, I would be well prepared and ready to tell you the things that I left with, the things that I can’t tell you right now but maybe in the future.” I said.

“One week~” He said making me look at him confused.

“One week?”

“I’ll keep this with me for one week. Your activities would be suspended as of now onwards. I want you to think over it carefully and if during this one week you ever had the slightest bit regret, I want you to tear this in front of me right away without hesitation.” He said.

“Appa I’m firm on my decisions.”

“One week. If one week later you did not come back, I would still see it as you applying for a no paid leave, just in case you needed more time. One month will this resignation be valid you hear that?” He said making me nod.

“Thank you appa. I know for now that there is no way my decisions would change, nor will it be in one month’s time but thank you for the chances you are giving to me. Before I leave appa I have one request.” I said making him look at me.

“What is it?”

“Don’t look for me. Be it you or anyone else in this company. Please don’t track me down. I just want to leave quietly and stay low for the time being. Please?”

“If I promise you this, you would have to promise me something as well.”

“Go ahead appa.”

“Update me once in a while to tell me you are fine. Even if it’s not in person, even if you are going somewhere far or even near like the last time you went to Japan, I believe you would definitely update your parents about it so if you do, please get them to tell me that you are living well is that a compromise?”

“I will do so but I can’t promise you anything appa.”

“So is this it?”

“Oppa is waiting for me downstairs right now. Thank you for all these years appa. You are the best person I’ve ever met in the world.” I said giving him one last and long bow before I left the room.

As soon as I left, I immediately head down to the carpark where Yoon Shik oppa was waiting for me in the taxi. I tried to keep it low but unfortunately it was a time whereby everyone was coming to work and I could hear the Big Bang boys calling out for me. I head to the taxi, ignoring those calls for me as the cab left for the airport, our final destination for the day.

Never had I once thought I would leave the industry in such a manner. Retirement, injury and many other possibility that could e the reason behind me leaving but I have never thought that I would be giving up my age at such a young age when I’ve barely been in the industry for two years. If you knew my reason, you would definitely scold me for being foolish as to my decisions right now because in some way or another it wasn’t something that serious that would cost my dream, maybe it would take me two to three years to get myself back on track but to be honest, reality isn’t that simple.

First class and Prestige passengers taking flight KE 054, Korea Air to Incheon, Seoul, please proceed to Gate 3 for boarding. The gate would be open for Economic class ticket holders in an hour time. We hope you have a safe flight.

“Yoon Ji ah it’s time.” Yoon Shik oppa said.

2 years back, or to be precise 1 years and 6 months back, I arrived at this airport alone with Yoon Shik oppa. We were both strangers to this place but if you were to ask us now, you could call us as one of the locals there after all this years. We left our hometown to somewhere we were new to and two years later we were going back home to where we belong, to my family. If I could, I would rather my parents fly to where I was currently residing at if we missed one another but just like my departure, there is also a reason why I have to make my way back.

“Oppa will everything be fine?” I asked making him nod.

“Don’t worry. If we manage to get out of Seoul to where we are now without people knowing, we would definitely be able to keep this trip a secret huh? Besides, we have Hyomin’s help don’t we?” He said.

Hyomin, someone that I will introduce you guys in the future chapters. Okay maybe I’ll just tell you guys now. Hyomin is actually a friend of Yoon Shik oppa, or you could say they were one another’s crush until this bad sister of his separated them apart. Hyomin unnie is also the only person, other than my family member to know the exact reason as to why I had to leave Korea and she basically plays a huge part in helping me get away without being notice.

Reason? Hyomin unnie is actually the daughter of a very successful billionaire in Korea. With all the money they had, they could easily move to Seoul and own the most expensive and luxurious homes in town but her father was a modest man who wants his kids to grow up in a normal environment instead of them being treated like royals since birth. In addition to that, her father is also one of the shareholders and management of Gwangju airport as a “side job”.

Hyomin unnie was able to get me to fly on their very own private plane the other time when we left because she insisted while I wanted my final destination to be kept a secret but this time I’ve decided to fly on the normal plane instead as a trip like this with only me and my brother as the passengers, it actually cost a lot because of the fuel. However, he still insist to get the first two rows of the first class seats for me empty so that no one would know that I’m flying on that flight. Aigoo it’s as if their family is already seeing Yoon Shik oppa as their son in law already.

Dear Passengers, we have touched down at Gwangju, local time 5pm. The weather is windy and partly cloudy at 28 degree Celsius. Once again we thank you for flying with us and we hope you would have a nice day.

Korea

I’m back~


Kekeke finally the sequel!!!

Are you excited?

Cause I am ^^

Like I said as of the time I updated this story, including this chapter I have a total of 4 chapters done :D

So you guys could anticipate fast updates I hope since I’m off on Saturday and Sunday and could write more ^^

For those who are still not sure of what I meant by 2 different sequels following Challenges in Love, the mystery would be further explained in chapter 3 :D

Because chapter 3 is the revelation of the main reason why Yoon Ji leaves Korea and everything behind her ^^

And from there you would be able to know that the other sequel would be the opposite scenario :D

Okay too much information ^^

I hope you guys would continue to give me your support by commenting and I’ll see you soon ^^