?

2 Years...will love...change?

“My legs…”

“What about your legs?!! You feel weak again?” He asked as he immediately jolts out of bed, kneeled down in front of me while he puts Hoon on the floor beside him and started to message my legs.

“Mmmm~”

“Let’s go to the doctors! Now!” He said and it seems like he is slightly in panic mode as he picks Hoon up from the floor once again and when he held my hand, I give his hand a little pull, making him look at me.

“I’ll go with you to the doctors but let’s have breakfast first?” I said looking up at me and finally he nodded.

Jiyong oppa told Hoon to be a good boy and get him to stay in the crib first before he got to me and carried me up bridal style. He brought me out to the dining room and places me on the chair before he head back into the room to get Hoon out, sitting him in the high chair. I could see that Jiyong oppa was really worried about me that he didn’t had much of breakfast despite me telling him that I was feeling a lot better. Whereas for Hoon, he seems to be a little confused as well about what was going on, and why his dad was so worried about his mom. I must say, this boy is definitely too clever for his age.

“When did you have that health screen?” He asked.

“Neh? Ah before I left for New York to work for Rihanna. Since Hoon was going to travel a lot between Korea, Hawaii and New York with me, Kim omma thought it would be good if we adults could have our checkups since Hoon had to go through his too.”

“So it was a full checkup?”

“Mmmmmm.”

“Nothing wrong with your reports?”

“Nothing is wrong. If something goes wrong Kim omma would never let me travel don’t you think so?”

“Have you felt uncomfortable this few days?” He asked me making me shake.

“Everything felt normal I guess.”

“Are you sure there’s nothing special?” He asked again.

“Well seems like my legs always turn jelly near the wardrobe.”

“Wardrobe? Wait you can’t be…under a spell are you?” He asked making me laugh.

“Oppa how can that be possible? Besides who would cast a spell on me?” I asked.

“Well I don’t know. It’s just weird.”

“I know oppa. It’s weird for me too.” I said and it seems like not only is this little mystery occupying my mind but also Jiyong oppa’s mind.

“When did you start to feel weak in your legs?”

“Only last night.”

“Last night?”

“Oppa I have to be honest with you…I thought it was because I was .”

“?” He asked confused.

“Yesterday…you whispered in my ears and left, my legs just gave way. I felt something down there so I just thought that I was .” I said and I see that he was trying hard to not laugh out.

“You mean…”

“Laugh all you want oppa~” I said with a pout but instead he just held onto my hands.

“You know, it’s really good to know that you still have such feelings for me. I was so afraid that because of the incident, because of the long period we have been away from one another, I thought you were just staying beside me because of Hoon. I’m really happy to know you love me so much~”

“That doesn’t give you an excuse to do it to me too.” I said sticking my tongue out at him.

“We’ll see. I doubt you would be able to resist to temptations.”

“I’m not like you oppa~”

“Really? Then why were your legs giving way earlier in the morning? You must have been so to see me lying on the bed half that’s why you turn jelly didn’t you?” Alright now he’s teasing me too much!

“You wish oppa!” I said making him nod but that smile on his face faded.

“I wish too…because if that is the case, at least that means that you would be fine as long as I don’t seduce you.” He said, now that we both know it might not be that bizarre reason of me being as a factor of my legs weakening, which would mean that there must be something wrong with me to feel like this.

“Oppa I would be fine alright? I’m not feeling any pain, nothing. Maybe it’s because it has been long since I’ve been staying with an opposite other than my oppa who is blood related to me and it has been long since I’ve engage in any activities when back here you made me do it with you at least once every week if possible when we were together, the naughty side of me can’t take even the slightest temptations.” I said.

“I’ll call in to the company and inform YG hyung that you aren’t feeling well so don’t start work with Teddy hyung nor the girls today. We’ll meet up with Doctor Ho, get a full body checkup and at the same time meet up with Doctor Kang, in case you are proven to be physically well and it actually has got to do with the incident previously, we’ll try all ways until we find out what happen before you start off alright?”

“Will that make you feel better? Even if something was to happen to me?”

“It’s better to find it out earlier so that we can do something about it immediately eh?”

“Alright we’ll do that. Yoon Shik oppa would be back in a while so we’ll get him to take care of Hoon for us neh?”

“Hmmm. Eat more.” He said as he got more kimchi in my bowl.

As planned, after we had breakfast and waited for Yoon Shik oppa to return, Jiyong oppa and I got on his Bentley as we drove off to the hospital where I was previously hospitalized in while I was in coma. Reason being that Jiyong oppa insisted on a full body checkup and Doctor Ho doesn’t have all the necessary equipment to do a full body checkup. Along with Doctor Ho, Doctor Im, who was the doctor in charge of me during that incident, would also be there to assist. The report would be rushed out in a few hours’ time and if there is nothing wrong from the report, we would meet up with Doctor Kang.

During the whole time we were at the hospital doing the checkup, Jiyong oppa never allowed me to use my legs and was pushing me around on the wheelchair. I got him to go through the full body checkup also since he was going to accompany me but his report would be out in a few days’ time since he wasn’t in a rush. Jiyong oppa mentioned to Doctor Ho about my condition and usually reports would take weeks to be processed. However because Jiyong oppa is kind of urgent about my results, he wanted them to rush the report out and it seems like we can get to know in a few hours.

The whole checkup process took 2 hours to complete but still we needed to wait at least till the end of the day will we then get to know the results. Since it was going to be a really long waiting time, I got Jiyong oppa to bring me back home since he refuses to bring me to the company so that I can do some work. After all it wasn’t as if I was going for dance rehearsals. I would most probably be sitting in front of the monitor with Teddy oppa as we mix some music and discuss about the song together, which Jiyong oppa didn’t really like that idea and wanted me to rest for the day.

Back at the dorm, it seems like the girls and boys have heard of me being sick, thus deciding to pay me a visit after whatever work that is left for them. I assured them that I was going to be fine and I’m just waiting for the report to be out. As soon as they heard that a report was involved, they became more worried and kept asking me what was wrong, which I honestly informed that it was regarding my legs but it was just this two times that I’ve experienced it. I could walk perfectly right now but the thing is that Jiyong oppa forbids me to use my legs, causing them to think that it was something really serious.

While Hoon was taking his afternoon nap, the rest of us were just chatting outside and from there I got to know more about what has been going on in Korea. It seems like YG appa is going to make this year YG Family year with the back to back comebacks. First the girls would be releasing their album once this song with me is done then the boys would be making their comeback as well. Remember the song “Bad Boy” that he gave me previously? Seems like it would be one of the many title songs that the boys would be coming back with. I really got to hand it to YG appa. Normally in an album there would only be a title song or the most 2 but the boys actually have all of their songs except the intro as their title songs! I can’t imagine how they are going to promote all 6 songs.

Not only that, it seems like there are also plans for the boys to be filming their music video somewhere in New York real soon, which made Jiyong oppa comment that in the case where Rihanna refuses to let me go, he would personally storm up to the office and kidnap me back to Korea if at that time I’m still in New York. Not only Jiyong oppa but the other oppas mentioned as well that they would be part of the action for their leader as well as for the girls.

A call was received on Jiyong oppa’s phone at around 5pm, when we were informed that the report would be ready by the time we make our way there. The girls and boys insisted to come along with us but telling them that there wasn’t a need, I just got them to take good care of Hoon for us while we were gone. Returning back to the hotel, I was once again received with a wheelchair upon arrival and was wheeled to Doctor Im’s office immediately to meet up with the two doctors.

All this while Jiyong oppa kept telling me that nothing would happen and that I have nothing to worry about when he is the one who looks like he is going to freak out any minute. In return I too got him to relax and stay calm cause I was really sure that there was going to be nothing wrong with my body. After all it is my body we are talking about and I definitely would be one who would know my body the best. I know that he was afraid that I was going to leave him again but I wouldn’t do that to him, or at least to Hoon. Like how I assure him, even if I was in some kind of cancer and am already at the last stage (cross fingers), I would still hang in there and try my best to survive until Hoon can take good care of himself would I then bear to leave.

“Hey guys you’re here.” Doctor Im said as he and Doctor Ho seems to be looking over some papers and discussing something which I suppose was about my report results. They seemed to be a little bothered by what is given to them as their brows were knitted together to the middle, as if they have been working on a puzzle for hours but still have no idea as to how to solve it.

“Is something wrong?” Jiyong oppa asked as he held onto my hand to give me support.

“The reports are in and from what we have…”