Make it up?

2 Years...will love...change?

Finally...

Finally it's my off day tomorrow!!!

I swear work is trying to kill me slowly right now...

But still I've been diligently writing this story ^^

I've completed the story up till chapter 15 and chapter 16 is halfway done...

Most likely would continue chapter 16 a little today at the counter if possible then finish it either tonight or tomorrow when I'm off :D

Since this two days I've been working with someone at the counter ^^

This chapter might be one that everyone is kind of waiting for :D

So whatcha waiting for?

Hope you enjoy the read and comment away~

p/s: I've hit 200 comments!!! :D thanks guys ^^


“Oppa?” I questioned.

I saw him standing outside of my room door as if contemplating on whether or not he should be knocking to inform me of his presence since before he could I have already opened the door to see his hand forming into a fist and was about to come into contact with the door but quickly drew back when he notice that I “caught” him in action and wrap his neck with his palm.

“Erm…hi?” He said awkwardly before I see Yoon Shik oppa appear from behind, tapping Jiyong oppa’s shoulders making the latter turn.

“Yoon Ji ah Sajangnim and hyung himself insisted that hyung should stay to take care of you and Hoon since Hoon is sick. You wouldn’t mind right?” Yoon Shik oppa asked and before I could protest Yoon Shik oppa caught Jiyong oppa’s attention. “Hyung I wish you good luck but in any case where you would need my help you know my room. Have a good night. Oh and hyung since there aren’t any spare rooms you could just share the bed with my sis since Hoon has his own crib. Good night.” Yoon Shik oppa said before exclaiming that finally he can have a good night sleep and disappear back into his room.

“I…I can sleep in the living if you want.” Jiyong oppa said making me look back at Hoon who was enjoying his sleep before I close the door behind me and got to the living room.

“You should go back.” I said, crossing my arms in front of my chest and my left leg over my right.

“I want to stay.”

“You don’t know what is up for you. I know you are thinking that Hoon is your son and --”

“Isn’t he mine?” Jiyong oppa asked looking at me in the eye but I didn’t return.

“It’s not that easy.”

“If you can do it why I can’t I?”

“He would cry any time he wants in the middle of your sleep.”

“I will wake up and put him to sleep.”

“He’s sick and he would feel awful --”

“That’s why as his father I have to be here for him.”

“Don’t you get it? It’s not as easy as it seems!!!” I said, shouting at him but once I notice what I was doing I took a few deep breathes. “I’m sorry.” I said before getting up and was about to get back to the room when I felt him wrap his arms around my waist.

“I can do it. So give me a chance. Give me a chance to be a good father, to take up the responsibility of being a father and also a good husband.”

“You should just leave.”

“I’m going to stay no matter what.”

“Up to you.” I said, knowing that I was going to lose in this argument no matter what before I got into the room.

“Go bath. I’ll help you unpack.” Jiyong oppa said as he got my clothes that I’ve taken out from my luggage out from my hands before pushing me towards the bathroom.

“I can…”

“Just go. You’re tired and I know you want to rest. Let me do it.” He said before I finally left.

Letting the warm water trickle down my head and to my body, all I could think of was the man that was currently left alone in the room with my our son, the one guy that I wouldn’t want to admit he is the one that is missing from my life. Even if Hoon is his son, he could have said no to staying. He could have rejected it even if it was orders by YG appa but he chooses to stay. He knew very well how it can be difficult to take care of a baby, especially when he has seen how Hoon has been acting earlier and on top of him being sick, it would be tiring.

To be honest, I have utmost confidence in him to be able to play the father role well. After all, the photo shoot he had with the babies a few years back with Youngbae oppa and also being crowned as the best father between YG Family and even the public, it wasn’t going to be a problem. However it was me who thought that even if he had all the confidence, he still can’t make it. After all reality isn’t just about words. You can say that someone is the best parent in earth but how true can that be in reality?

However I thought that things have to be learnt through the hard way for it to be effective. As soon as I step out of the bathroom, I could hear Hoon crying and after a few thuds I assume came from Jiyong oppa we put away everything he was doing, knocking everything around and made his way to Hoon as fast as he can as he pick up the crying toddler but I didn’t help. Instead, I made my way to the washing machine as I continue with the dirty laundry that I left earlier on when Def Jam called.

I was impressed I must say that although Hoon cried for quite some time, soon there was peace and it seems like Jiyong oppa was able to tame the little kid. When I was done with cleaning up the living room and all, I head into the room to see that Jiyong oppa was rocking the kid that was resting his head on his chest, coaxing him to sleep. When Jiyong oppa notice that I have entered, he look up at me as he gave me a slight smile before looking down at his son, as if satisfied just to see his son sleeping peacefully while he looked like he have been through war with his hair a little messed up.

“Pass Hoon to me.” I said as I stretch my hands out.

“I can--”

“You have to wash up too.” I said giving him a straight face before he pass me Hoon and head to wash himself up.

After making sure that Hoon was deep in his sleep again, I put the boy back down in the crib and pat him after putting the Rilakkuma bear back between his arm for him to hug the bear to sleep. It’s amazing how this sleeping figure can actually calm you down so much and no matter how tired you are or even annoyed at this fella, you can’t help but to forgive him when you see how peaceful they are when sleeping. They really look like those angel figures you see in drawings or as statues. They are just that beautiful.

“Did Hoon made things hard for you?” I heard Jiyong oppa exclaimed, making me snap out of it before I turn to him, giving him a face for breaking such an amazing time between me and my son.

“The only one making things difficult for me is you.” I said and getting up, I was about to head to the bed when he caught my hand.

“Yoon--“

“What? Want to be all rough with me again?” I asked making him sigh before he pulled me out to the living room and made me sit in front of him on the sofa.

“Babe I…”

“Since when have I become your babe?” I asked and wanting to show him that I’m strong, I look at him straight in the eye but that didn’t last long.

“Please stop treating me like that.” He said softly.

“Well that’s funny. How am I treating you right now? Or rather how do you want me to treat you right now?” I asked, my eyes looking out of the window.

“Haven’t I been punished enough?” He asked making me look at him.

“Punished? When were you punished? And what for?” I asked with a smirk.

“You know I’m sorry about what I did two years back and isn’t you leaving with me not knowing about Hoon’s existence or even you carrying twins a punishment strong enough for me already?!!” He said and I could hear from his voice that he was rather desperate.

“Your punishment was just me leaving and not telling you about Hoon? What about me? What have I done to deserve being by you? What did I do to deserve putting my dreams behind, going to somewhere far so that no one knows that I have a child when I’m not even married to anyone and live as if I’m hiding from the whole world, just to save you from all that criticisms for committing and even to save your career? While I stay in Hawaii working many different jobs just to keep my family going and to raise Hoon up?” I asked.

“I--”

“Indeed you didn’t ask me to do any of those and it was solely my fault but if it wasn’t because of your doings would I have to do all these? Would I have to face pregnancy all alone? Would I have to deliver Hoon all alone and see one of my babies die because I couldn’t take good care of myself?!!” I shouted, this time not even thinking of keeping it in as I let my tears fall.

“I’m sorry.” He said as he caught me in his embrace.

“Just leave.” I said pulling away from him as I wipe the tears with the back of my hands.

“Let me stay. Let me make it up for you.” He said, this time giving me a back hug.

“Make it up?” I asked softly.

“Earlier, you asked me whether I have changed. I know words aren’t sufficient so let me show you. Let me prove to you with my actions that I’ve changed.”

“You think I would take the risk to let you go near to Hoon just to show that you have changed? What if you didn’t? Are you going to hurt Hoon just like what you did to me?” I asked.

“He’s my son--”

“And I was your girlfriend!!!” I shouted before I turn to look at him with my tear-filled eyes. “You claimed that you love me a lot. You treat me like a princess every day, telling me how much you love me and would never let me go. You said you love me so much that you want to marry me but you still did all that to me. All that physical hurt you bring to me was secondary and it would just take a few days to heal but what about here?” I asked as I pointed to my heart. “Thank god I didn’t say yes to you during your birthday or else I’m going to be labelled as a divorcee and Hoon would be brought up in a broken family.”

“Yoon Ji…”

“I knew my instincts were right. You remember what I told you? That if we could withstand another year then nothing would be able to stand in between us and I definitely wouldn’t say no to your proposal? However we could even barely pass 3 months and all this have to happen. That just meant we were not meant for one another.”

“We are meant for one another. Let me prove to you.”

“How? By letting you hurt me again? That I was meant to get hurt by y--” I said and before I could finish my sentence he pulled me in with his arm around my waist as he laid soft kisses on my lips.

“I’m really sorry. Please give me a chance to show you that I’m willing to change and I’ve changed. Please come back to my life.” He said with his forehead against mine.

It was quiet for a moment as I gave myself time to think. Should I give in to him? After all everyone deserves a second chance, although if you count in total it would have been the third chance already but I could tell that he was sincere. Maybe he has really changed. Or even if he didn’t, I believe he would try his best even if it wasn’t for me but for his son. He would never hurt Hoon no matter how angry he would be, at least not at Hoon but maybe to me. Hoon needs a complete family after all and if I don’t try and give him one, I believe he would be angry at me in the future. However I swear to God that if he ever hurt me one more time or even hurt Hoon, this would be the last time he would be able to see me and Hoon ever in his life.

“I doubt you can survive two nights with Hoon. And when you can’t, I want you to leave.” I said before I got out of his hold and head back into the room. I swear I saw him smile and his eye sparkle with tears that he held within as soon as I turn away.

Kwon Ji Yong I hope you really prove to me and Hoon this time that you have changed for the better and can be a good father to Hoon.