back in Korea~

2 Years...will love...change?

For those who are anticipating for parts where Yoon Ji works with Rihanna,

I'm sorry I'm not going to touch on that because I don't know what to write ><

But I would definitely write about how Yoon Ji records for Pixie cause...read the chapter to find out why :D

For those who wants Yoon Ji to be back soon or for those who don't want her to come back soon, do you think I rushed the story too much?

kekeke but do take note this happens almost a month later ^^

Anyway I've created a new fic featuring 21Bangs...

But before you guys kill me...

I'm definitely putting this story on priority :D

Other than on my off days, I would definitely update a chapter a day ^^

I will still be updating the 21Bang story but not as often as this...

If you guys are interested in reading that story it's called

just shut up and BE MINE you MONSTER!!!

something I came up with after listening to Big Bang's "Monster" and 2NE1's Intel song "Be Mine"~

first chapter is already up so do give me your support :D


My return to Korea didn’t happen as planned as it seems like Hoon was taking a longer time to adjust back to life in Hawaii. I’m thinking that this has got something to do with him being attached to his father. But maybe I was thinking too much and he’s not adapting well because this was our first long trip out of Hawaii, through plane especially but I must say he was doing quite well when we came over to Korea.

I felt sorry towards the girls and YG papa as well for I was supposed to be back to record them two weeks after coming back to Hawaii but because like I’ve said, Hoon took a longer time to adjust, everything was pushed backwards to the point where I couldn’t even record for Pixie. But thankfully since she mentioned that she had all the time and would love to visit Korea, she was planning of meeting not only me but the boys so that I can record the three of them at the same time since I will be back to record the girls as well.

As for the rest of the time, I have been rather busy with meeting up with Rihanna, who really went all the way into getting me to go over to where she was with the tons of guards to protect me from paparazzi and even fans who might recognize me who might leak news of me being a single parent out. Because of this, the three of us head over to LA for close to two weeks to have the song sort out and recording of the whole song.

It could have been recorded even faster whereby all of these could have been done in a week or even in 3 days if we pull all nighters but now that I’m not alone and have to think about my baby Hoon, recordings or any meetings was limited to about 5 hours a day in total, with at least one hour gap in between an hour or two to have meals with Hoon or just to put him to sleep and of course having to spend time with him.

None the less everything was done in two weeks and flying back to Hawaii, we settled down for a day or two before getting on to the plane to head for Hawaii. Before getting on the plane, YG appa rang us up just to ensure that we are taking the flight so that he could ensure that everything is ready and prepared before we land. He even added that Jiyong oppa has been so excited that we were finally going to return to Korea that he has been jumping around in the corridor smiling like a crazy kid.

Hoon was rather excited when I told him that we were going to return to Korea and he would be able to get to see his daddy again. Jiyong oppa mentioned that he was afraid that Hoon would forget him as his appa so whenever I have time I would search for some of their past performances online and show it to Hoon, who would ‘dance’ along with the music as he bounce on the floor against his and wave his hands in every direction.

When Hoon was sleeping on the plane, I took out my iPod and plugged the earpiece into my ear. The only song, other than the one I’m working on with Rihanna, that I was listening to currently now was the song that Jiyong oppa send to me via my phone the last time when I was on the flight back to Hawaii. There was something that I failed to mention and that was that along with the song came a message.

Ever since you left, I kept asking myself what I have done wrong,

When I knew exactly it was me who caused all this.

Like the girls, I was equally and probably much more depressed upon you leaving.

It got me to think,

That this might be the end of us,

And I wouldn’t be able to see you again.

I knew I brought this to myself,

Which is why I blame myself a lot more,

For doing that to you,

And resulting to your departure.

Everyone tried really hard to get me back on track,

To release everything in me through music again,

And it took me a really long time to start again.

This is one of the two songs that I’ve written while thinking about you,

And this is the song filled with words that I’ve wanted to tell you while you were gone.

I want you to know that I’m really happy to be able to see you again,

To be able to personally give this song to you,

And to know that you still love me.

Good luck in whatever you are doing back in Hawaii,

I hope you succeed and come back to me soon.

For right now,

You and Hoon is everything I need.

I’ll be waiting for you to come back!

From Hubby Ji Yong~

It was obvious he was trying to express himself through the message but he didn’t really do it right since he wasn’t someone who could express himself in such situations. However he actually came off cute to me and whenever I miss him, I would play the song just to hear his voice. Whenever I need motivation, I would always read the message again and again, reminding me that although he isn’t with me right now, I know he is always there for me.

It seems like I’ve been missing him so much that the song has became Hoon’s lullaby, for it would be the song that I let him listen to every night since it was the time that I actually miss my oppa. Hoon love the song too cause he was able to recognise his father’s voice. It was a really nice song and I was hoping that after being away from the music industry for such a long time, I would really like them to amaze the world again.

Dear Passengers, we will be landing shortly in Incheon, Seoul. It is 5pm local time in Seoul, 10pm in Hawaii. The weather is windy and partly cloudy at 28 degree Celsius. Please have your safety belts on until the light is turned off after we land. Once again we thank you for flying with us and we hope you would have a nice day.

Stretching my body, I look at Hoon, who was already awake as he looks at me with that big round eye of his in his seat. Although he’s only one years old, we were able to get Hoon his own seat since we literally had the first two rows empty because Hyomin unnie blocked them when we refuse to take her private jet but a public plane. Kids under 2 years old was allowed to have their own seat provided they use a car seat.

“How long have you been up my boy?” I asked, caressing his cheeks while he just smile and spoke his baby language.

“Gagaksdkflnsf”

“We’re going to see appa soon. Does Hoon miss him?”

“Kyaaaaaaaaaa~”

“Omma miss appa too.” I said giving him a kiss on the forehead.

“Sis what are we going to do later?” Yoon Shik oppa asked me.

“JK oppa should be waiting for us later by the plane so we would be directly going to him. The air stewardess mentioned earlier that Hyomin unnie would be coming to lead us to oppa’s car later when everyone is off the plane so we’re going to wait for about half an hour here until everyone clears out.”

“Accommodation wise?” He asked.

“We’ll be staying over at the dorm that I used to occupy and it’s not going to be much of a problem since the whole floor is occupied by us. The only thing we need to worry about to when we leave with Hoon so I’ve to bother you oppa to take care of him when we’re moving around.”

“No worries.”

While waiting for Hyomin unnie to come pick us up, Yoon Shik oppa assist in getting the car seat from the car while I had Hoon on my lap. Getting all of our belongings ready, all we had to do now is wait for unnie. Our luggage that was checked in would be collected by Hyomin unnie personally of course with the help of the airport and it would be sent to us at the dorm before tonight.

“Hey guys. How’s the flight?” Hyomin unnie said as we gave her a hug.

“It was alright.” I said.

“How’s Hoon? Was he a good boy on plane?” Hyomin unnie ask as she hugged the baby boy in her arms.

“Maybe it was because he knew he would be able to see his father soon, he has been a really good boy through the flight.” I said as I kiss him on the forehead.

“JK oppa and Jjangoo oppa is waiting outside. Yoon Ji hop onto JK oppa’s car first. I’ll bring Hoon and your brother with me on Jjangoo oppa’s car. We’ll meet at YG if that’s alright with you. Yang Sajang would like you guys to head there first.” Hyomin unnie said.

“That wouldn’t be a problem unnie but Hoon...”

“Don’t worry Yoon Ji. With me there it would be fine.” Yoon Shik oppa said.

“Ahrasso. Then I’ll head off first.” I said as I got my things and gave Hoon a kiss on his lips. “Omma is going to go first. Listen to your uncle and Hyomin noona alright? We’ll go meet appa so be good.” I said and the boy nodded. “Ah right unnie~” I said as I bring my mouth close to her ear and whispered “Oppa is back to being single. See you later sister-in-law.”

After saying those words, I quickly head off the plane before Yoon Shik oppa could come after me and murder me for saying all that to unnie but I’m doing him a favour here!!! It’s true that he broke up with Tiffany but he wasn’t heartbroken at all. He did love the girl but not as much as he loves Hyomin unnie. I guess oppa was lonely in Hawaii too so he decided to find someone, hoping that that someone could take the place of Hyomin unnie but it wasn’t working at all.

“Yoon Ji ah~” JK oppa said and dropping my bags on the floor I immediately gave him a hug.

“Oppa I miss you so much and I’m sorry for leaving without a word back then.” I said against his chest.

“Let’s head to the car first shall we?” He asked making me nod as I got into the car while JK oppa helped me with the luggage.

“Oppa have you been doing well? Have you gotten a girlfriend? Are you taking care of any artist right now?” I asked.

“Yah one question at a time. You haven’t change much have you? I’m doing well. While you were gone the only person I’ve help take care of was the Big Bang boys and 2NE1 girls cause YG was hoping you would come back one day and demand for him to let you promote again. As for a girlfriend, well thanks to your absence I was able to get one.”

“Really oppa?!! That’s awesome!!! Who is she?!!”

“Someone you know.” Oppa said and I could see a tint of blush against his cheeks.

“Someone I know?”

“Someone you’ve worked with all the time.”

“I’ve worked with? The only person I’ve worked with are...wait don’t tell me...Jean unnie?!!”

“Yeah we’re...kinda together.” He said.

“Are you serious oppa?!! Since when?” I asked.

“We just started. It has been barely half a year yet.”

“And you call that barely started?!! Aigoo oppa I knew from the start you two loved one another just that you didn’t dare to propose to her!”

“All thanks to you! I was afraid that if things got awkward between the both of us it’s going to affect you! Besides you have been making me so busy back then.”

“Just push all the blame to me oppa. You have to treat her really well alright?”

“I will”