Don't wake Mummy up~

2 Years...will love...change?

Yes guys I've heard as well...

THAT BIGBANG IS COMING TO SINGAPORE!!!

kekeke ^^

You don't know how happy I was yesterday when I went on Facebook yesterday on the dot to see Singapore written on Big Bang's official page :D

I could have simly scream out at my counter ^^

hehehe :D

So I guess this is it :)

The boys are finally coming!!!

Can't wait Can't wait~

Anyway today is TeyDaddy's birthday ^^

Happy Birthday Taeyang oppa!!!

Lastly I think this chapter is going to receive alot of loves~

So I will be expecting lots of comments eh? :D

p/s: I haven't been writing much lately >< and I think I'm only left with 2 chapters on hand...so I might not be updating one chapter a day anymore for the next 2/3 days cause this few days I'm working with someone else at the counter...but don't worry I have three off days coming up, Sunday Monday and Tuesday so I would try to speed things up a little ^^

oh and also can I make a request? So I'm 18 this year...turning 19 in September so I want to know how many of you are my unnies or even oppas :D I really want to get closer to my readers ^^ especially those who are my frequent commenters ^^ hehehe so if you guys don't mind you all can add in your comments whether you are my unnie, oppa or even dongsaeng and I would try to remember all of you by heart~


“Deal with it cause that’s how babies are. I told you didn’t I? That you wouldn’t survive two nights?” Yoon Ji said with a smile, rather it came off to be a slight smirk instead before she got up and carried Hoon in her arms.

Aish Kwon Ji Yong how could you do that? So what if your son just you? You shouldn’t have showed your frustrations!!! Look at what you’ve done, it’s just going to make Yoon Ji think that you are not sincere in getting your family back when in fact you are trying hard. Aigoo seriously I deserve a knock on the head to wake me up. Blaming myself in my head, I pick myself off the bed and join Yoon Ji, who was pacifying the still sobbing Hoon.

“What’s wrong Hoon? Was it a nightmare that scares you?” I asked as I pat his head and immediately he quiet down.

“I guess you are his nightmare.” Yoon Ji said and I can’t help but to roll my eyes jokingly at her insult.

“More like Hoon’s jealous that I get you~” I cooed beside her ear and I could see goose bumps forming against her skin.

“Go to sleep!” She ordered, making me chuckle for this was my win. Whenever she can’t find words to tackle me back, she would always be asking me to go away.

“Or maybe Hoon’s jealous because you’ve got me. Come Hoon~” I said and the young boy just reach his arms out to me, while I took him over from Yoon Ji. “See I told you.”

“Looks like I can have my sleep.” Yoon Ji said as she stretch her body before she crawl back into bed.

Looking at this, an idea form in my head as I head over to Hoon’s crib, getting that handmade Rilakkuma and his baby pillow and all the things that he needed for his sleep before I carried Hoon towards the bed that Yoon Ji and I was sharing, making her get up and scoot closer to the edge, giving us space but at the same time giving me a what-the-hell expression. Taking my place on the bed, I place Hoon in between the both of us before I set the empty space up for Hoon to sleep.

“What are you doing?” She asked.

“Yah tone down. You’re going to wake our son up.” I said and smile when I see that she was listening to my instructions.

“What are you planning?” She asked, this time softer.

“Hoon told me earlier that he wants to sleep with the both of us cause he love us both equally. I thought that it wasn’t a bad idea either so I’ve going to give in to Hoon and fulfil this little request of his.” I said, looking down at Hoon who was smiling up at us before I place the Rilakkuma bear in between his arm.

“What if you hurt him?” I asked. After all I am aware that Jiyong oppa moves a lot during him sleep…as well as that weird habit of hugging someone when he is asleep.

“You are afraid that I would forget about Hoon and hug you tight, suffocating him? I guess someone miss my hugs.”

“You’re thinking too much.” She said as she turns her head away.

“Don’t worry I wouldn’t hamburger him. Besides having him here is easier in case he starts crying, I’m thinking for you babe. It’s tiring not just for you but for me to see you getting on and off bed because Hoon needs attention. With this boy in the middle of us, we can attend to him immediately too.” I reasoned.

“Just don’t hurt him.” She said, finally giving in.

“How can I bear to hurt an angel like him?” I asked as I pat Hoon lightly to sleep.

“And I wonder how you bear to hurt me.” She mumbled but it was loud and clear for me.

“It’s a question I can’t answer myself as well.” I said looking down at Hoon, afraid to meet eyes with her and for her to see how guilty I was.

“I’m sleeping~” She said as she turn her back against Hoon and I.

“Yah you’re going to squash Hoon if you have your back against him.” I reminded her and it took her some time to conclude that I do make sense before she slowly turn back, this time facing us and I can’t help but to smile.

“Go to sleep. It’s late.” She said making me nod at her.

“You too. Not to forget our baby Hoon.” I said as I pat the young boy and it didn’t took long for me to hear soft snores coming out from Hoon. When I look up, I notice that Yoon Ji has fell asleep as well. “You’ve worked hard, not just for yourself but for Hoon. I know I’m in no position but you do me proud.” I said softly as I swipe her fringe that was blocking her eyes away with my finger before leaning in to give her a soft kiss on her forehead. “I love you.” I said before I too took my place on bed and rest for the night.

-Yoon Ji’s POV-

“You’ve worked hard, not just for yourself but for Hoon. I know I’m in no position but you do me proud.”

I guess Jiyong oppa thought that I was asleep but to be honest I wasn’t…yet. What he did actually reminds me of the past, when he would always say how much he loves me and all when he thinks I’m asleep but in fact I wasn’t. On top of that, he never once found out that I was awake and I’m actually very curious on whether he knew I was awake and purposely say all of that or is he really clueless.

“I love you.” He said after giving me a soft kiss on my forehead.

A few ruffling was heard when he dug his body under the duvets and get ready for his sleep. Noticing no movements soon after, I carefully open my eyes but gasp when I see him staring straight into me. He still had his left hand patting softly against Hoon’s stomach but since it was light, I thought that there wasn’t any movement. Staring into his almond eyes, I saw how he let out a smile, looking at Hoon then back to me before he spoke.

“Why? Can’t sleep?” He asked softly I don’t know how he did it but his soft yet husky voice made me nod lightly to his question. “Go to sleep huh? I will take care of Hoon so don’t worry.” He said as his hands that were patting Hoon made its way to my cheek as he caressed it. Only when I nod and close my eyes did he then let his hands move downwards to the ball of my shoulders and pat them softly up till the point that I was fully asleep.

Morning comes and I wake up to see Hoon smiling at me. Giving him a kiss on his cheeks, I notice how the area beside Hoon was empty and was about to get up when I heard Jiyong oppa walking into the room. Since I had my back against the door, he had no idea that I was awake but he did notice that Hoon was awake for he was speaking his baby language when he sees Jiyong oppa entering. I quickly close my eyes, acting like I was asleep when Jiyong oppa got closer.

“Shhh~ don’t wake mummy up~” Jiyong oppa said as he went to the other side of the bed where he occupied previously, taking a seat and picked up Hoon. “Aigoo how’s my son today? Did you have a good sleep with mummy and daddy?”

“Kyaaaaaaa~” Hoon cheered making Jiyong oppa smile widely.

“I did too.” Jiyong oppa said and was about to get up from the bed when Hoon started “talking” again.

“Unnnnggghhhhh~” He cooed and before I could figure out what Hoon was trying to tell Jiyong oppa I felt something soft against my lips.

“Good morning to you too my dear.” Jiyong oppa whispered in my ear making me open my eyes slowly.

“So I see you are on appa’s side huh?” I asked the little boy in Jiyong oppa’s arms before I took him over in my embrace and started tickling the small boy, making him laugh hysterically.

“Why? Jealous that Hoon is starting to like his appa more than omma?” Jiyong oppa said making me stop whatever I was doing and it was only then did I realize what I’ve called Jiyong oppa earlier on.

“What…I…he…” I stuttered and before I could collect myself together Jiyong oppa pulled me closer and give me another kiss on my lips.

“I like it when you stutter because of me.” He said, chuckling a little before he got Hoon in his hands. “Alright mummy it’s time to wash up. Since Hoon is a boy he’s washing with me. Be quick~ You don’t want to have a cold breakfast do you?” He asked with a smile before he got Hoon out.

Stunning in position for a moment, I quickly got myself together and decided to wash up. Looking into the mirror, I just can’t help but to smile widely and only when I see how silly I looked in the mirror, I quickly wet my face as I tried to bring that redness beneath my cheeks down. I guess this is Jiyong oppa, there is no way this side of him would ever change and there is no way in years to come that I’m not going to blush because of his actions. When I was done, I made my way out, only to see that Jiyong oppa still carrying Hoon.

“Is something wrong?” I asked as I pull the face towel that I was wiping my face dry away.

“Well I guess I need a little hint.” Jiyong oppa said.

“Hint?” I said tilting my head to the side as I tried to find out what he was trying to say.

“What is it that I have to do to wash Hoon up? Just wipe him or do I have to give him a shower?” Jiyong oppa asked as he bite down on his lower lip, most probably embarrassed that he didn’t know what to do with Hoon.

“Aigoo why would I have thought that it was actually alright to leave Hoon with you when you are obviously inexperienced?” I asked.

“Then teach me~” Jiyong oppa pouted making me shake my head as I head towards the laundry basket and started to do some laundry since the basket was starting to get full.

“Get into the room. I’ll prepare everything that you would need.” I said back.

“But I want to learn. Just tell me what to get. I’ll get them personally.” Jiyong oppa insisted.

“You’re that hyped up about this aren’t you? Get some diaper wipes, dustbin closer to the bed and also a bath towel, wait maybe two just in case. When you’re done place Hoon to lie on the bed on a towel. Don’t do anything until I’m in there to assist.”

“Ahrasso. Come quickly!!!” Jiyong oppa said and I could hear him opening the closet and everything to get Hoon’s stuff.

Oppa is this part of your plan to show that you’ve changed? Although I must say that trying to gain points from parenting is definitely going to work on me but still it’s a long journey isn’t it? I’ve been through this for almost 2 years but it has only been two nights Jiyong oppa have been with Hoon. But it’s nice that he is actually considering taking up this challenge. Let’s just hope he is going to stick to his will and persevere to the very end.

“Babe are you done? Hoon can’t wait to be clean!” Jiyong oppa said making me roll my eyes. Well like father like son, Hoon is also a clean freak, unfortunately, and I know how he is when he isn’t clean.

“Ahrasso I’m coming!”