Serotonin, hormone experienced when falling in love~

2 Years...will love...change?

Just a little FYI,

There are really chocolate spas around :D

Try googling it ^^

How I wish I could go for one as well!


“They said chocolates can make one feel happy and also reduce stress as the scent of chocolates releases serotonin.”

“Serotonin?”

 “The hormone that we experience when falling in love~” He said as he snuggles against me.

“Chessy oppa~”

“It’s true~ Don’t you remember that every time you were having chocolates you would mention how you felt like you were in love?”

“Maybe that’s the way it is.” I said making him smile.

“Yoon Ji ah~”

“Hmmm?”  I asked turning to face him but before I knew it his three fingers drew against my cheeks before he laughed out really loud.

“Oh my god you’re so cute kitty!!!” He said making me turn and thankfully there was a mirror nearby. I saw that he has turned me into a kitty by drawing chocolate whiskers against my skin.

“Oppa you did not just do that to me!” I exclaimed as I started to dip my fingers into the bowl of chocolate and he too did the same.

“Yes I did~” He said and when I tried to reach him he dodge away, making me whine in protest.

“Oppa~ You had your turn already!!!”

“Ahrasso ahrasso~” He said as he inch his face forward and with my chocolate filled fingers, I drew some eye shadow for him.

“Done!”

“Aren’t I a y diva?” He asked as he blinked a few times upon seeing himself in the mirror.

“Oppa you’re so thick skin!” I mentioned making him laugh.

“My turn~” He said and I could feel him drawing against the tip of my nose. “Now you look like a kitty.”

“Looks like oppa need a full makeup as well.” I said as I drew two ovals against his cheekbones as blush.

As soon as we finished, the both of us just look at one another and laughed out really loud that Jisun unnie was afraid that something has happened and decided to check up on us from behind the doors. Jiyong oppa got her to come inside and getting our phones to take a picture of us. When everything was done we were informed that Jisun unnie and Gaeul unnie would come in again in another 10 minutes since time wasn’t up yet and we continued to fool around more until we were just smearing the chocolate on one another’s face till the point it was as if we were wearing mask.

“Here have some tea.” The unnies served as soon as we wash up and changed back into our clothes before coming over to the private lounge.

“Yoon Ji ah what were you doing while you were gone?” Jisun unnie asked as the both of them took a seat opposite to our sofa.

“Nothing much. Why?” I asked.

“Well your body felt different. You grow more muscles on your arms and your stomach…tell me did Yang Sajangnim send you away to some army training to shed all of the weight you put on?”

“Weight?”

“Stretch marks against your belly. That only happens when you grow in size and then slim down a lot after that.”

“Ah about that…” I said looking at Jiyong oppa, hoping that he can come up with something.

“Well she did put on some weight over the time but I guess the main reason is because of Hoon.” He said making me look at him shocked.

“Hoon? Who’s Hoon? UKiss Hoon?” Gaeul unnie asked.

“Aniya. Hoon is our son.”

“Son?!!” They exclaimed in unison.

“Oppa~” I called out, hoping that he get the hint that I don’t want them to know.

“You two will keep the secret for us right? The reason why Yoon Ji was gone is because she got pregnant.”

“Ah that explains the stiff arms and stretch marks.” Jisun unnie mentioned. “But I must say Yoon Ji you have been taking good care of yourself. I wouldn’t know if I haven’t seen those stretch marks and for your info your stretch marks are so tiny and minimal I thought my eyes was playing a trick on you.”

“Noona do you know how envious I am of you? I have yet to see those stretch marks.” Jiyong oppa said to Jisun unnie.

“Neh? How is that possible?” She asked.

“It’s a little too heavy to tell you guys but she kind of left me and only recently did I see her again.” Jiyong oppa explained as he looks back at me with a smile, assuring that everything is alright.

“But you guys are back together now right?” Gaeul unnie asked making Jiyong oppa look at me again.

“To me that is the case but I haven’t really gotten her forgiveness yet so it might not be the case for her.”

“Awww you two have to be together! Forgive him already Yoon Ji ah!” Gaeul unnie mentioned.

“Yeah noona is right. Forgive me already will you?” He asked.

“We’ll see how.” I said as I stick my tongue out at him.

“Aish seriously I’m going to punish that tongue I tell you!” He said, holding me in a headlock and wanting to pull my tongue out while I struggle to get off.

“Alright we’ll leave you two alone now. See you guys again soon?” the two unnies said and only when we gave them a nod did they then leave us behind.

“It’s 6pm already?” I asked noticing the time on the clock that was hanging on the wall.

“How time flies neh?” Jiyong oppa asked me as he sips into his tea, making me nod as we snuggle up against one another.

“Shouldn’t we head back now? It’s going to be dinner time soon.”

“Don’t worry about dinner~”

“Wae? You have planned something more didn’t you?” I asked making him smile.

“You caught me. Come on let’s go.” He said as he got my hands and pulls me along with him towards his Bentley.

“What is the plan oppa?” I asked as he starts the engine and soon drove off.

“You know I’m not going to leak anything so be patient my dear.”

“Is Hoon part in the plan too?” I asked since it has been almost a day since I haven’t seen Hoon.

“Don’t worry he is.” He said making me smile.

After a 20 minutes drive, we arrive back at the dorm and the sun was starting to set. As soon as Jiyong oppa open the door, I first notice the increase in the number of shoes but my attention was diverted when Yoon Shik oppa came to us at the door. He seems happy to see us and I know it must be because we have been letting him take care of Hoon for the day. However I also notice that he was dressed up really nicely and swiftly he grabbed his wallet and phone, preparing to go out.

“Oppa are you going somewhere? Where’s Hoon?”

“Hoon’s inside and yes I’m going out for dinner with Hyomin so don’t worry about me.”

“Oppa things seems to be going well between you and Hyomin unnie huh?” I asked.

“Well I hope so. I’ve got to go now. Have fun hyung~” He said before he left us all happy.

“Ah Hoon!” I remembered and was about to blame Yoon Shik oppa for leaving Hoon inside and not making sure that I’ve got Hoon before he leave when I saw that Hoon was sitting in his high chair and a tall lady was wearing a bib around his neck.

“Jiyong ah you guys are back?” Kwon omma said giving us a smile as she set a pot in the middle of the table while Kwon appa was sitting at the table filled with all of me and Jiyong oppa’s favorite food cooked by Kwon omma.

“Omma? Appa? Unnie?” I asked and as soon as Hoon heard my voice, he was really happy as he kept calling me while his hands were hitting against the surface, something that he does when he’s really happy.

“Yoon Ji ah you guys have re time. Dinner is ready.” Kwon omma said as she signals for us to join them at the table.

“Hey sweetie how was your day?” I asked Hoon as soon as I got to his side and gave him a kiss on his head.

“Ommmaaaaa” He called out again as he pounce his little fist against the ‘table’ of the high chair.

“Did you miss appa as well?” Jiyong oppa asked as he too gave Hoon a kiss.

“Ommmmaaaaa~”

“Opps looks like he didn’t.” I said to Jiyong oppa making him pinch my nose as punishment for me teasing him.

“Jiyong stop bullying Yoon Ji.” Dami unnie said making him let go of me.

“But I’m not bullying her noona~”

“Aigoo kids can you all just sit down first?” Kwon omma giggled while we all took our seats.

“Hoon’s dinner…” I said and was about to stand up and cook something quick when Dami unnie caught my wrist.

“Omma has already cooked something for him. Here.” She said as she passes me the bowl.

“Thanks omma.”

“No worries.” Kwon omma said before we started dinner.

“Yoon Ji ah aren’t you going to eat?” Kwon appa asked when he notice that I have been feeding Hoon only.

“I’ll eat after Hoon is done. Don’t worry about me appa. Please enjoy the dinner.” I said.

“Aigoo she’s just like you old woman. You too refuse to eat until you were done feeding Dami and Jiyong when they were young.” Kwon appa said to Kwon omma.

“And this is the time when the father has to feed the mother as well.” Kwon omma said and immediately Jiyong oppa scoop a spoon of rice topped with a little fish meat, placing it beside my mouth.

“Eat up.” Jiyong oppa said with a smile and nudging me a few times, only then did I took the food given to me, which kind of made Hoon really happy, seeing that his parents are acting this way.

“That way, not only is Hoon fed, mummy can have her dinner as well.” Kwon omma said as if she was really pleased to see that this strategy still works. Well of course it works unless Jiyong oppa doesn’t eat his and just focus on feeding me but he will get time to eat when I’m busy with Hoon.

“Yoon Ji ah why didn’t you inform us that you were going to come back?” Dami unnie asked.

“I thought Jiyong oppa was going to tell you guys and he did.”

“What if I didn’t?” Jiyong oppa asked me as he fed me another scoop of food.

“Like you will.” I said making the adults laugh.

“Yah don’t speak when your mouth is full of food. That includes you too my son.” Jiyong oppa said, looking at my side to see that Hoon was opening his mouth and his dinner could be seen.

“Baby don’t play with food.” I said and being the good boy he is he immediately close his mouth up.

“Ah it feels so good to be able to have meals with our grandson. I thought that judging Jiyong and his career, we would have to wait till he is in his late thirties or even in his forties like YG to have a baby.” Kwon appa mentioned.

“Me too. And it feels so nice to be able to have a grandson at this point of time, although it wasn’t really nice to have him in such a way.” Kwon omma replied.

“I’m only going to agree on the last point.” Dami unnie said.

“Me too. Jiyong remember what you promise us right?” Kwon appa asked him making him nod.

“Don’t worry I’m going to treat Yoon Ji and Hoon really nice from now on and if I ever do anything violent to her or our son, I’ll…I’ll die a terrible death!”

“Yah oppa!!!” I disapproves as I hit him hard on his arms.

“What? I really am serious about this.”

“I know you are but you don’t have to say something like that right? If you die what is going to happen to omma and appa? They would be devastated you unfilial child!”

“Jiyong learn from her! She’s so much more sensible then you.” Dami unnie reprimanded making him pout.

“Omma appa I promise you all I wouldn’t die and make you all sad so I’m really going to treat Yoon Ji and Hoon really really good.”

“Ahrasso ahrasso you better do that alright?” Kwon omma said making Jiyong oppa nod before turning to me to give me a wide grin.