Punish like a e?

2 Years...will love...change?

“Let me go!!!” She said as soon as I pull my hand away, causing her to punch me furiously against my chest.

I was kneeling on the bed, straddling on her stomach as she kept attempting to injure me by kneeing me against my bottoms and back but wasn’t of much use for it was difficult for her to reach me at where I was sitting on. Grabbing hold of her wrist, I pin both of her hands beside her head and with no way to run, the only way she could avoid right now was to turn her face left to right so that I can’t reach her lips. 

“You were saying?”

“Get off of me~”

“That’s not how a e works.” I whispered in her ears and before she could protest I have already captured her lips, assuring her that it was a joke I was playing on her but I needed kisses from her as well.

When she realize that I meant no harm, I felt her relax and was responding to my kiss, which lead me to remove my hold over her wrist and had my right supporting my body up while my left went under her head, bringing her closer to me. She then wraps her arms around my neck in support while her legs curled up in pleasure. Access was immediately approved before I could even get permission from her as if she knew clearly my next moves and all. When she needed to breathe, I move away from and it was to the point whereby she was gasping for air while despite me needing it too, I thought that it wouldn’t be good to leave here like this and hence I made my way to her neck while I tried to regulate my breathing through my nose as well.

“Oppa~” She moaned when I down really hard on her sweet spot while she dig her fingers against my skin to fight back the pleasure that I was giving to her.

“I love you.” I said in upon returning my attention to her lips after abusing her white porcelain neck.

After a few more making out moments, we stopped before it leads to something that both of us couldn’t control. YG Family was going to arrive in a few minutes as planned and by then it would be time for us to say goodbye to one another. Hyomin has invited us to join her, Yoon Ji, Hoon and Yoon Shik on her private jet to get back to Seoul since we were all leaving on the same day and going to the same direction as there is no direct flight from Gwangju to Hawaii. She knew we would want to spend time with each other more before leaving and hence decided to propose this idea of leaving on the same flight.

“We should continue packing.” I said making her nod before we got up and continue packing.

“Oppa stop it~” She said when I was back hugging her all the way while she is packing up.

“I don’t want to let you go.”

“Oppa we’re not going to finish packing at this speed. We’ll do it after we finish packing so help me out alright?” She said making me pout before I let her go. At the speed of light, we finish packing and soon enough I pulled her towards the bed as we cuddle with one another, backs against the headboard.

“I’m missing you already.”

“Even when I’m still here?” She asked making me nod.

“Can’t I Skype you and Hoon?” I asked but was answered with a shake of her head. “Why~”

“Oppa I don’t want to distract you.”

“But you two would be a motivation rather to me.”

“Oppa I know you too well. Yes we might be able to motivate you and make you feel less worried but I know if you see us, you would want to see us more. Like now, we’ve been seeing one another for a week but you’re already missing me. It accumulates oppa so it’s better if we cut off now and slowly you would not be missing us so much.”

“I will miss you even more if I don’t see you.” I said snuggling my face in her neck.

“We’ll see about that alright? And if my oppa thinks he really needs to Skype with his son and girl, I’ll then give you my Skype so until my next trip back to Korea for the girls, let’s see how things go neh?” She reasoned so rationally that I have no choice but to agree to her.

“You’ll be back soon right?” I asked making her nod.

“’I’ll be. And I promise you I would bring Hoon along with me. When the time comes, the three of us would get together and I promise you that I would put aside a day or two for you neh?”

“Promise?” I asked as I held out my pinky.

“Oppa are you still a kid? Besides we’re already wearing the promise ring you gave isn’t it?” She asked as she pushes her arm out to show me the ring that was wrapping her ring finger.

“I don’t care!” I said as I push my pinky closer to her.

“Aigoo there you go baby Kwon.” I said as I lock our pinkies before he wrap his arm around my waist.

“When I get you back, I’ll buy you the prettiest ring in the world with the biggest diamonds.” I said making her shake her head.

“Oppa now that we have a child, it would be good if you could be more frugal and spend lesser on all these things. You do know the average amount parents need to invest on their child right?”

“But you deserve it~”

“I don’t need that. A ring is just a symbolism. That is why many wedding bands are plain and have either a small diamond or no diamond.”

“Ahrasso. You’ll choose the ring when time comes alright?” I asked making her nod. “Do you love the one that I got you now?” I asked as we took a look at the two rings on our individual ring fingers.

“It’s nice, besides, people might think that I’m still single since it’s not really formal. Just nice~” She said making me look at her with my eyes open wide.

“Yah you’re trying to say you’re going to tell everyone you’re single and give chances to all that beach hunks in Hawaii?!!”

“Now that you mentioned it oppa, those hunks are really a nice catch.” She said and when she saw how jealous I looked, she immediately burst into laughter as she pushes me down to lie on her bed while he was resting herself on my chest. “So many good catch but everyone would ran away when they know I have Hoon.” She said trying to pacify me.

“Such a tease!” I said as I tap her nose, making her scrunch her face. You guys don’t know how hard it was for me to refrain from biting her over her cuteness. “You’ll wear it all the time don’t you? I know moms don’t wear rings when they are handling newborns but Hoon is already one. Besides, that’s the thinnest ring I could find around the shop.”

“I’ll wear it but if I hurt Hoon once I’ll not wear it will that be alright?”

“Mmm” I nodded in approval. “I’m seriously going to miss you.” I said as I squeeze her in my arms again.

“I will miss you too.” And as if it was planned, a knock on the door with Yoon Shik informing us that everyone has gathered before we gave one another one last kiss then headed out to the living room with our bags.

“So paedo hyung, did the punishment go well?” Yoon Shik asked in front of the whole YG Family and soon Yoon Ji was blushing again.

“Well I wasn’t attacked by her at least.” I said making Yoon Ji smack me.

“And I see you punished her well. Good job paedo hyung!!!” Yoon Shik said as we shared a high five and it was only then did she notice how prominent that hickey was that I gave her earlier on.

“Jiyong what did you do to Yoon Ji this time?” Bom noona said with her crossed arms and stern face.

“Noona she was calling me a e. I’ve to teach her a lesson don’t I?” I asked and Yoon Ji kept hinting for me to stop.

“He was hitting on Hoon!!!”

“Yah I didn’t!!!” I rebut back.

“He was saying that Hoon has soft skin~ Isn’t he a ert unnie? Hoon’s one!!! And he’s what? 26 this year?!!” She said sticking her tongue out at me while I grab her waist and tickled her.

“Aigoo you two~ Seriously?” Teddy hyung said as all of them laughed.

“We should leave now or else it’s going to be rush for them to board the plane to Hawaii.” Hyomin said and it was then when we decided to hop onto the transport Hyomin arranged for us while we allow the Song family to have some time together.

-Yoon Ji’s POV-

I can’t believe time has passed so fast and we are going to leave Korea in a few hours time. This past week to me was filled with mixed feelings. I was happy that although not invited, YG Family was here through the week to celebrate Hoon’s special day with all of us. I was sad and angry at Jiyong oppa for the first few days because of what he did and when he left us. I was surprised, to not only see YG Family but also the Kwon family. All of this was not part of the plan, the plan of mine that was supposed to be a quiet and rather private one minus the party where I invited the UKiss oppas.

“I’ll help you with the luggage. Go to omma and appa.” Jiyong oppa said as he got over my staffs and with the help of the others got it to the bus that Hyomin unnie arranged to get all of us to the airport directly to the planes.

“Omma appa~” I said as I gave them a hug, followed by Yoon Shik oppa.

“Even though we’ve been away from one another for a period of time over these years, I just can’t get used to saying goodbyes to you guys.” Omma said and it was making me collect tears in my eyes already.

“Omma~”

“Promise me you two will take good care of Hoon and yourselves?” Omma asked making us nod.

“Omma don’t worry we’ll be back soon. Yoon Ji has to produce a song for 2NE1. And by then if you want we could drop by Gwangju or we could get you to come to us instead!” Yoon Shik oppa said making her nod.

“Shik ah as the older brother, take good care of your dongsaeng and Hoon alright? Without appa being there for you guys, you would be the one in charge of the family in Hawaii.” Appa said.

“I will appa. Don’t worry.” Yoon Shik oppa assured

“Omma appa, I promise you I would do things right and get her back to your sides. If you guys are alright with it, I will buy a house beside ours for you guys so that we can live together forever neh?” Jiyong oppa asked making omma and appa nod.

“Son, do well and don’t disappoint us this time you got that?” Appa asked making Jiyong oppa nod.

“I will. Omma stop crying. The next time Yoon Ji comes back, we’ll try to find time to fly back and visit you all alright? If not I’ll bring you all personally here.” Jiyong oppa said as he made his way to omma and wipe her tears off her face with his thumb.

“You better not hurt our baby girl again you hear that?” Omma asked making him nod.

“We’ve got to leave omma appa. Take good care of yourselves alright?” Jiyong oppa said making them nod as we all shared a hug again.

“If there is anything call back home immediately~” Omma said making me nod my head and finally waving goodbye to them, we left for the airport.