Give up?

2 Years...will love...change?

“Would you stay if I asked you too?” He suddenly blurted in the midst of the both of us staring out to see the sun slowly setting behind the sea.

“Neh?” I said and before I know it my back was against the sand with Jiyong oppa hovering above me. “What are you doing? Let me go!!!”

“Can you not go back to Hawaii? Come back to my life please. I really need you guys.” Jiyong oppa said.

“Let me go first.” I said and maybe it was because of me asking him to let go and on top of that I have been struggling to get my wrist out of his hands that was pinning me to the sand, he finally took the hint and got off of me.

“I’m sorry. Really.” He said as he quickly helps me up, patting the sand off my hair and also on his jacket.

“How do you expect me to come back to me when you still acting like that?” I asked as I rub my wrist to get rid of the squeezing sensation that was left against my skin even if he wasn’t holding onto me anymore.

“Aish!” He commented plainly as he stood up, ignoring whether I was following him or not as he took off.

“Yah where are you going?!!” I asked and when I receive no replies, I quickly stood up, brushing the sand off my clothing and bringing the jacket closer to my body, I followed him behind. “Aish why are your legs…no why is my leg shorter than yours? Why are you walking so fast and where to?” I asked when I finally manage to stand in front of him, stopping him in his tracks.

“Just leave me alone.” He said and walk past me.

“So that’s it? So that’s how much you want Hoon and me back in your life? That’s how much you are willing to show that you need us? You’re giving up just because I was disappointed with your actions and you know that you didn’t change?!!” I shouted at his back before I let out a sigh and decided to walk the other direction.

For close to 5 steps I took there wasn’t any sound or movement other than me walking further away from Jiyong oppa, and I’m guessing that it is because he was still trying to digest what I was saying. When things finally registered in his head, I heard his footstep starting to increase in speed and as soon as it sound like he was running, I felt him pull my arm, turning me to face him while I crash into his embrace.

“Let’s just stay like this for awhile please?” He asked even before I had the thoughts of wanting to shake him off.

Just like that, the both of us were seen hugging in the middle of the pathway and people were dodging us since we were getting in their way. I was thankful that although this was considered my turf and Jiyong oppa is really famous within the country, there wasn’t anyone who actually recognized us on the spot, or at least that is what I hope. I definitely wouldn’t want to see our photos or news about us headlining articles and websites. Still there was a part of me not wanting to pull away from him so I just let him do what he want for the time being.

“We -- It’s late now and we should head back.” I say softly and thankfully Jiyong oppa pulled away.

“We should. Hoon is missing you loads and I can sense that.” He said before he intertwine his hands with mine and lead us both back to the house.

“Oh you guys are finally back!” Yoon Shik oppa exclaimed when we came through the door.

“Did something happen to Hoon?”

“See for yourself.” Yoon Shik oppa said making me look at Jiyong oppa, who gives me a shrug before he leads me to the living room to get a closer look.

“Unnie you are back!!!” Minzy exclaimed.

“Aigoo Pudoong ah did you see that? They are holding hands!!!” Dara unnie said to Chaerin unnie making me look down at our hands, which we awkwardly withdraw as I place mine by the side while Jiyong oppa was rubbing his nape again.

“Uhmmmmmmmmmma” Hoon called out to me making me smile brightly immediately as I head towards the little boy who was stretching his arms towards the air, a sign for him wanting me to carry him as I got over and pick him up immediately.

“Hoon what were you guys doing?” I said, noticing that Hoon was previously seated in between the Big Bang oppas and 2NE1 unnies.

“Hoon is such a good boy. Yoon Ji ah you have taught him well.” YG appa said making me ruffle Hoon’s short hair.

“When did you all arrive?” I asked.

“Well maybe an hour ago? But we heard you went out with Jiyong and the rest thought that it was finally a chance for them to play with Hoon, we didn’t notify you.” YG appa replied.

“So what did you all do?” I asked as I place Hoon down on the floor again after giving him a kiss on his cheeks while I join the rest on the floor.

“We just played some of our music and Hoon was dancing. I swear he is the cutest thing on earth. Yah hyung!!!” Seungri oppa exclaimed when Jiyong oppa slap him at the back of his head.

“What do you mean by thing? That’s my son you are talking about.” Jiyong oppa said as he sat beside me and clap his hand, asking Hoon to come to him while the latter crawled his way and upon reaching, Jiyong oppa carried him to make the boy sit on his lap.

“This boy has got the talents Ji. You’re lucky.” Youngbae oppa mentioned.

“Yah oppa!!! Hoon’s mine…too” I said making all of them laugh.

“Tabi ah shall we kidnap Hoon?” Bom unnie said making Jiyong oppa hug Hoon very close to his body, causing the little one to struggle as if having difficulties in breathing like a fish out of the water.

“Unnie I thought you don’t like babies?” I asked.

“When did I say that?” Bom unnie asked while all of us look at her like she said something bad.

“Bommie ah you just complained last night saying that Hoon was noisy.” YG appa said, refreshing her mind.

“Well indeed they are noisy but Hoon is an angel!!! Don’t you think so Tabi ah?” Bommie unnie asked.

“I believe our’s would be so much better than Hoon.” TOP oppa said, giving Bom unnie a wink.

“Seunghyun ah I know you are dying for a baby but only when you guys get married alright?” YG appa said.

“Then shall we get married now? Yoon Ji ah is there any church nearby?” TOP oppa asked making Bom unnie slap his stomach. “Yah what was that for? Not like you don’t want to get married to me right now and pop a few babies.”

“Yoon Ji ah I doubt our son can win to aliens.” Jiyong oppa said to me and at the same time Hoon got out of his father’s hold and came to me.

“And you should watch what you are saying cause Hoon is telling me that he dislikes you for belittling your own son against the aliens.”

“Yah when did I?” Jiyong oppa asked with a pout.

“You know I really can’t imagine what would happen if you kids get married to one another and have your own child. Just seeing how the alien couple and you two are acting right now I’m starting to think that maybe not only do I have an eye for talent but I’m can be qualified as cupid as well.” YG appa said as we all laugh.

“And who knows in the future there might be Big Bang and 2NE1 generation two.” Yoon Shik oppa said.

“ Hoon can be the leader of little Big Bang!!!” Jiyong oppa cheered.

“I can already see money rolling in already.” YG appa said jokingly.

“Appa/ Sajangnim~” We all called out.

“Gosh you guys should know I’m not a money face.”

“Uwaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh~” Hoon exclaimed with his baby language that we once spoke but never came to understand no matter how long we spend time trying to understand it.

“Hyung seems like Hoon disagrees with your statement.” Youngbae oppa said.

“Hoon would not do that. He’s just hungry.” I said and immediately laugh when YG appa pulled Youngbae oppa into a headlock. “Do you guys mind taking care of Hoon for me while I cook dinner?” I asked.

“Yoon Ji ah you don’t have to cook. We could just get some Chinese delivery since there are so many of us.” YG appa said, as if afraid that I would be too tired if I cook meals for more than 10 pax.

“Appa we could do that but we need to settle Hoon’s meals too. I can’t possibly feed him with sweet and sour pork or jajangmyeon can I?” I said giggling before I put Hoon on the floor.

“Ughhhhhhhhh~” Hoon protest as he tried to reach out for me with his short arms.

“Hoon omma’s just going to cook you something to eat alright? Your noonas and hyungs would play with you.” I said but he just refused to barge.

“Hoon come to uncle.” Yoon Shik oppa asked but was of no use.

“Aigoo you guys did not feed him sweets or honey when I’m gone right? Why is he so sticky all of a sudden?” I ask giggling a little.

“My bad~” Daesung oppa said as he played along to my joke making all of us laugh.

“Hoon come to papa~” Jiyong oppa cooed but was of no use.

“Don’t worry I can handle this. Oppa you should help with ordering of the food.” I said before I carried Hoon into the kitchen.

“Are you sure you are alright alone?” Jiyong oppa asked and I see Chaerin unnie following behind.

“It’s not the first time don’t worry but it would be good if you all can entertain him while I do some cutting.” I said.

Sometimes I really have to salute to Hoon. Maybe it was because of my words to Jiyong oppa and Chaerin unnie, I was able to cut the potatoes and carrots with peace while the two were playing with Hoon and occasionally some of them would come in just to play with Hoon but as soon as Hoon sees me keeping the knife he started crying non-stop as he begs for my attention.

“Aigoo Daesung oppa why did you give him sweets?” I shouted jokingly towards the living room and I could hear some of them laughing outside.

“I can help cook.” Chaerin unnie said making me shake my head.

“You can help me by talking to me while I cook.” I said making her smile.

Carrying Hoon on my left hand, I started to cook Hoon’s porridge with my right hand. Throughout the time I was cooking, Chaerin unnie kept praising me for being able to handle Hoon as well as cooking at the same time and my reply was that I was already used to it. Well I believe our moms did this too when they were taking care of us. Sometimes Jiyong oppa would take over the ladle and help me stir the porridge while Chaerin unnie and I talk about Jeremy oppa. Honestly it felt good to know that someone is helping and the feeling is different when Yoon Shik oppa helps and when Jiyong oppa is the one cooking.

“Aright let’s bring this to simmer for awhile so that the vegetables can soften.” I said as I got the ladle out of Jiyong oppa’s hands, put it to rest in the empty bowl I place next to the stove before I put the lid on while we head out of the kitchen. “Aigoo only now do you want to get off?” I asked and after putting Hoon lightly on the floor, I started messaging my aching left arm since that thin arm of mine was the only thing that supported his weight. “Oppa Hoon baby has put on weight again. Looks like adults aren’t the only one who put on weight when they go overseas.” I said to Yoon Sik oppa who just laugh and just then I felt Jiyong oppa grabbing my arm.

“W-wae?”