stubborn

2 Years...will love...change?

After the talk with Doctor Kang, I composed myself before I got back into the room to see that Yoon Ji was all curled up into a ball against the sofa while my slightly big size jacket to her was cover her body and at the same time she was hugging onto the flimsy sleeves as if hugging my hands. I got to her side and sat down, making her hug me tight while I got the jacket off her and cover her body again so that it better wraps around her.

“Are you feeling alright?” I asked and I could feel her nod her head slowly against my chest. “I’m sorry you have to go through all of this.” I said but instead she was shaking her head.

“It’s…it’s not your fault.”

“It is. I’m a monster.”

“Even if you are, that is the past.” She said to me while I caress her cheeks.

“Like you say, it’s the past so the both of us shouldn’t be bothered by that anymore shouldn’t we? Let’s try our best to live out of our past and start afresh. I love you so much baby~” I said as I kiss her at her forehead before I tighten my hug around her.

“Oppa~” She said softly making me loosen the hug and bring my face closer to her lips so that I can hear what she is saying.

“Is something wrong?” I asked making her shake her head.

“I’m tired. Can we go home?” She asked and with a nod, I carried her bridal style before heading out and placing her in the car.

Throughout the car ride like any other car rides we share, I was holding onto her hand. However when I turn my head to face her, I was met with her sleeping form instead of the other times when I actually get to see her smiling back at me. I guess it has been a really tiring day for her. She was still hugging onto my jacket as if it was me and it made me smile uncontrollably. It didn’t take us long to be back at the dorm and I noticed that the time was already 7.30pm at night. I hope that the others have already fed our baby Hoon and if they ordered delivery or whipped up some dinner, I hope they save some for us.

“Baby we’re home.” I whispered to her ears before I unleash the seatbelt off her.

I slide my hand under her knees while the other supporting her back, I carried her bridal style again as she wrap her arms around my neck. I guess she was too worn out that she was still closing her eyes, as if trying to get as much rest as possible even if we are a few steps away from home. I manage to open the door with my hands despite me carrying her in my arms and using my legs, I kick the door open so that we can head inside. I notice that everyone was still in the dorm and some of them; mainly the girls came towards us when they see Yoon Ji in my arms.

“Oppa is something wrong with unnie?” Minzy was the first to ask and following her question everything seems to sound blur to me cause everyone was asking their questions all at one go and all I know is that they are actually asking me how Yoon Ji is and is she alright.

“Guys she’s just a little tired. Can you all let me put her to bed first?” I asked and thankfully all of them quiet down and immediately a path were cleared in the middle to allow me to bring her into the room.

Once inside the room, I place her on the bed, her head against the pillows. I tried to draw the jacket of mine away from her hold but to no avail so I decided to let her have it with her for the time being. Bringing the duvets up to her chin, I wipe her fringe away from her face before planting a kiss on her forehead and told her to rest after she told me that she wasn’t really hungry yet. Staying with her for a moment, I made sure that she has fallen asleep under my patting against her stomach lightly before getting out of the rooms, turning off the light before I close the door behind me.

“Did something happen Jiyong?” Youngbae asked the moment I came out of the room.

“She’s fine. Well kinda~” I said as I took a seat on the sofa after I got Hoon in my arms. Seems like he’s worried about his omma as well.

“How did the report go hyung?” Yoon Shik asked.

“Nothing is wrong with her. Report is totally perfect.”

“Then why did she lose strength at her legs?” Chaerin asked.

“Anxiety attack. She was going through an anxiety attack without her knowing.” I said.

“Anxiety attack?” Seungri asked making me nod.

“I guess the room actually reminds her of that night a lot. From the realistic nightmares she had the night before and to her two anxiety attacks yesterday and today, it seems like it’s because this is the place where the incident happened. The incident was eating her up without her knowing.”

“Then should we do something? I can change rooms with her.” Yoon Shik said.

“It’s not going to be of much use. We found her in there the day after the accident.” I said as a matter of fact.

“Why not let her move to our dorms? It’s not like she haven’t camp with us before.” Bom noona said but I shake my head.

“There’s still Hoon to consider.”

“I think it would be better if we keep her here.” Youngbae said making all of us look at him.

“What do you mean?” Dara noona ask her boyfriend.

“Well if we move her away, we’re just protecting her from getting hurt and in the future if she steps in here again she would be scared. Since Jiyong is determining to protect her, why not we let her stay here and face her fears? Only when she faces her fears will she then overcome this wouldn’t she?”

“Youngbae got a point there. Earlier on Doctor Kang also told me that it would be good if she would face this head to head since that is the quickest way she would be able to recover and feel better.”

“But will she be alright like that?” Seunghyun hyung ask.

“She will be. We must have faith in her.” Bom noona said making all of them nod.

“Ughhhhhh” Hoon made a sound to inform us that he is still here, making me look down at him and give him a smile.

“Don’t worry omma will be fine alright?” I told him and was returned with a nod.

“I think we should let Yoon Ji rest for the night. And if she needs tmr she can rest too. After all she did put aside the first three days to be her off days to get Hoon settled.” Chaerin said.

“We should go too. Jiyong if you need our help just give us a call alright?” Youngbae said before they all left the room.

“Hyung have you all eaten?” Yoon Shik asked making me shake my head.

“Did you and Hoon had dinner already?”

“Neh. We actually did save some food for you guys.”

“What is it?”

“Porridge. Seungri and Chaerin went to pick up food for all of us and since Yoon Ji wasn’t feeling well they got porridge.”

“Mmmm. Oh right Shik you drive right?” I asked making him nod.

“What’s up hyung?”

“I need you to run some errands for me. Take my car. I’ll text you the address and what to get.”

“Neh hyung. You would be alright with Hoon right?” He asked while I return a nod.

“I’ll text you.” I said before Yoon Shik close the door behind him.

Carrying Hoon in my arms, I head towards the kitchen to see the two bowls of porridge. Since Yoon Ji fell asleep not long ago, I decided to let her rest more while I had my dinner first. Fastening Hoon to the high chair, I ate my dinner before I prepare for Yoon Ji hers. Hoon was being a really good boy as he say by the side just looking at me and when I look at him he would just give me a smile. As soon as I was done, I heat up Yoon Ji’s porridge and place it on the tray before I carried Hoon as well as the tray into the room.

“Baby~” I called her, tapping her a little as she stir in her sleep before she slowly open her eyes. “Even if you’re tired take some food neh?” I said as she nodded, making me hand Hoon to her upon her request while she got herself up to rest against the headboard.

“Where’s everyone?”

“They’ve left for the night.” I said, reminding her that it was already half pass eight.

“Has Hoon--”

“Yup and the only one that hasn’t eaten dinner is you so open up.” I said, blowing the porridge so that it wasn’t that hot before sending it to . “Are you feeling better?” I asked making her nod.

“Sorry oppa~” She said as she look down at Hoon who was on her lap, caressing his little head.

“What for? For acting like this?” I asked and when she nodded I place the bowl of porridge to the side and tilt her chin up so that she was facing me. “Baby there’s nothing for you to be sorry for when I’m at the wrong. Remember I was the one who cause all this?” I said before kissing her lips lightly.

“But--”

“No buts. Stop considering about my feelings cause the more you do this the more I feel guilty towards you.” I said before I pull her head to rest on my chest and pat her lightly against her back. “Now shall we continue?” I asked, getting the bowl of porridge in my hands again.

“Looks like Hoon wants to have some too.” She said when the little boy kept trying to reach out for the bowl of food in my hands.

“Andwae I just fed you some earlier didn’t I? And besides you already had your dinner before.” I said but when I see how tears immediately forms in his eye and his seems to be sniffing and his shoulders was shaking, as if preparing to take off and burst out into tears, I immediately got him to my lap. “Alright alright appa would give you so don’t cry ok?” I said as I blew the contents on the spoon so that it wouldn’t scald his taste bud before sending it to his mouth, whereby a smile immediately creep on his face while clapping his hands.

“I think he pick that up from you.” Yoon Ji said softly, making me look up from Hoon to see her smile.

“Me?”

“Hmmm. Stubborn and must get whatever you guys want like how you force me to agree into going through some activities at night.” She said and I too smile when I remember the times where she whine about me forcing her into saying yes while I was all delighted that she gave into my threatens.

“I’m not going to deny the second part cause I agree that that part would have definitely came from me but stubbornness is from you my love. Have you remembered how you had that purple ankle when we first met you because of your stubbornness? And then there was the time when my fans injure you and you kept mum about it and--” I Said but stop when I felt her hands resting on mine.

“I get it oppa. You don’t have to remind me about how stubborn I can be.” She admits, making me smile before I ruffle her hair.

“But I guess your stubbornness was something that attracts me to you. Every time you get yourself injured or hurt, I would always have the mindset that I have to take a really good care of you. Although you get us really frustrated with your stubbornness, you still came off really cute in my eyes.”

“It might have hurt but thinking back I found that those were really some unique experience that I have faced. In fact I actually do miss those times, when I’m stubborn and although you guys hate it, you all never fail to take care of me.” She said making me look down at Hoon.

“I definitely don’t want Hoon to inherit your stubbornness.” I said and the two of us just look at one another before we laugh.