Second voice

2 Years...will love...change?

I'm back!!!

To all my readers, thank you for the love, patience and support to me and my stories~

Now that I’m considered unofficial graduate since I’m done with school and all my final exams and the only thing that I’m waiting is my graduation ceremony

I hope that I can update more often like before~

Hehehe it really feels good to be back!

P/S: I’m wondering if all my commenters prefer me to post my replies to you guys at the end of the chapter? Or keep it like how I’m doing right now posting in the comments box~ cause it suddenly came to me that if there are a few comments and my comments get pushed to the second page, I’m worried you guys wouldn’t get to see what I replied to you guys but if you guys do check then I don’t mind keeping it as it is :D do reply me through your comments ^^ it’s the one thing I can do for my commenters :D

P.P/S: Sometimes I reveal quite a few things in my replies to commenters…they could be the directions of the future chapters…they could be hints on what might happen next so I suppose you guys know what to do~ :P


A second voice was heard, joining mine and instinctively to turn and see Jiyong oppa singing along with a smile on his face but hurt hidden behind it. As to that tint of hurt that I sensed was something that at that point of time its reason was what I could not decipher. Jiyong oppa made his way closer to us until he was standing by the piano looking down at both me and Jimmy, with the young boy so elated that not only did I played his favourite song but that BIGBANG’s leader is actually standing in front of him, in his house beside his piano singing their hit song.

Maybe it was because of the fact that the both of us were immersed in the song since, well both of us are musicians and practically live because of music, the music that I played, the song that we both sang, was like a medicine that healed us temporary as it brings away our current troubles and problems between us. Or maybe it was because of Jimmy, whom we could see was enjoying having us with him now was what made us forget everything and just made him happy.

Gasping the atmosphere, I decided to play a few more songs that Jimmy enjoyed when I played to him in the past whenever class ends. Bom unnie’s “Don’t Cry” and “You & I” are hot favourites not just with Jimmy, but some of the other kids and even their parents too love it when I play Bom unnie’s song for not only is the music fantastic but they always compliment me for my voice, which is actually kind of embarrassing for me to bring it up personally to compliment myself.

“I want to be like you one day Ms Song~” Jimmy said making me smile at him as I pat his head lightly.

“You will if you work hard. And that’s why my boy, you can’t give up right now huh? No matter who teaches you, as long as you work hard, you would succeed.”

“I would work hard Ms Song. I want to be like you.”

“That’s more like it!” I said ruffling his hair.

“Ms Song, I promise to work hard but if you are free and feeling fine, do you think I can hear you play again?” He asked and not knowing the reason why I find my eyes drifting towards Jiyong oppa’s directions, whether he saw me doing so or not I have no idea for I immediately pull my sight back to Jimmy.

“Of course if I’m still around you’re free to get your mom to bring you to me. But Jimmy dear, my family is back in Korea and I miss them too. One day I’m going to go back to them but I wouldn’t forget you. And maybe the next time I see you, you would be playing these songs for me.”

“I will Ms Song.”  

“Alright I have to go now. Practice and work hard alright?” I said as I got up from the stool, already feeling heavy because of the life inside of my body and noticing that I was struggling a little, Jiyong oppa immediately came to my side and help me get up.

“Song I’m sorry you have to come by when you should be getting ample rest now that your tummy is so huge.”

“It’s alright Mrs Catherine. I’m sorry I can’t stay any longer.”

“Don’t say that sweetie! So where are you off to now?”

“I’ve an appointment with the Kims.”

“Ah to check on the love ones in there?” Mrs Catherine said as she rubs my protruding tummy.

“Once bitten twice shy.”

“Darling dear nothing would happen. Stay positive and I’ll pray for you.”

“Thank you~” I said as we both shared a hug.

“Boys take care of her huh? She’s a good girl.”

“Mrs Catherine you sound like a parent who is giving their daughter away to the man that she is going to be with for a life time, the only difference is that instead of one there are two of them. Oh my, that makes me such a flirt~” I joked.

“And that’s .” Yoon Shik oppa said making us laugh.

“Alright I’ll take my leave now. Like what I mentioned to Jimmy, do come and visit me if you are free and Jimmy misses me.”

“We will. Stay safe and healthy alright? If you need help in anything like babysitting Hoon, give me a call.”

After bidding Jimmy and Mrs Catherine, we made our way to the car in order to head to the Kim’s hospital for my prenatal appointment but instead of me driving, I was now behind with Hoon in his baby seat while Jiyong oppa was sitting in the front with Yoon Shik oppa who was driving us to our destination. I’m not sure if it was because he woke up really early earlier in the morning but Hoon was already tired and nodding off to sleep on our trip and that made me smile so wide when I see him dozing off, totally reminding one of his father since they have the same sleeping face.

“We’re here. I’ll just go park the car. Hyung do you think you can cope with Hoon and Yoon Ji?” Yoon Shik oppa asked.

“Sure.” Jiyong oppa said as he got off and first came to my side, opening the door and helping me out before he got to the other side and carry the still sleeping Hoon in his arms. I could see that smile that crept on Jiyong oppa’s face when Hoon, despite still sleeping, wrap his arms around his neck when Jiyong oppa carried him up before snuggling his face in Jiyong oppa’s neck.

“I’ll catch up with you guys.” Yoon Shik oppa said before he drove off.

“Let’s go.” Jiyong oppa said, struggling with Hoon on his left, the baby bag and my bag on his right shoulder and hand, yet at the same time he was able to wrap his arm against my waist to support me just in case I fell.

“Look who is here!” I heard as soon as we enter the hospital making me smile.

“Hey there Mrs Rosie. How are you feeling today?” I asked the women in her 80s.

“Well I wouldn’t be here if I was.”

“Oh come on Mrs Rosie you’re still young and strong!”

“And my legs are giving way soon~” she joked as we both laugh.

“Yoon Ji you’re here?” The receptionist greeted me in Korean. After all this is a Korean hospital to begin with but it wasn’t restricted to Koreans only. Also since it’s within the neighbourhood, many come here for any treatment they need for it’s more convenient.

“Neh unnie~”

“Omo is that…” She said and it was then did I remember that the guy beside me wasn’t the usual Yoon Shik oppa that everyone here knows but a Hallyu star and leader of a world known group BIGBANG.

“Annyeonghasaeyo Jiyong-imnida~” The always polite Jiyong oppa greeted.

“It’s nice to have you here Mr Kwon.” She said, obviously star-struck.

“Is omma busy currently?” I asked, knowing that Jiyong oppa always hated awkward situations like this since he didn’t know how to answer or react, especially when it’s towards someone he didn’t know.

“She’s still with someone since you’re early. Boss Kim is carrying out consultations right now but Jamie is free in her office. If you want I can give her a call and inform her that you’ll be going up. After all she did mention to me that she would like you to visit her when you’re here.”

“Thank you unnie.” I said before I turn to see that Yoon Shik oppa too was making his way to us already.

“Hyung I’ll get Hoon.” Yoon Shik oppa said and I’m assuming that he is doing so so that Jiyong oppa can take care of me.

“It’s alright Shik. I can cope.” Jiyong oppa said, enjoying the feeling he is getting from Hoon sleeping in his arms.

“Alright then let me get the bag.”

“Hey Shik~” The receptionist greeted my oppa.

“Hey noona. How are you today?”

“Oh the usual.”

“Glad to hear that.” Yoon Shik oppa said giving her a smile. “Shall we go now?”

“Jamie is expecting you guys.”

“Thanks noona~” Yoon Shik oppa said before we head to the lift.

On our way up to Jamie unnie’s office that was situated on the last floor of the building there were many people that came up to us. Since Yoon Shik oppa and I have been helping out a lot at the hospital and that the town we’re living in is rather small, it isn’t surprising when you are walking around and it seems like everyone knows who you are. Besides that I always spend my time in the hospital interacting with everyone that comes down, playing with the kids who were waiting for their turn to see Kim appa to get treated or even serving water to the elderlies who were thirsty.

“Yoon Ji ah~” Jamie unnie greeted me as soon as the lift opens. Since she was informed earlier that we were going to come up, it seems like she have decided to welcome us at the lobby.

“Jamie unnie~” I said as the both of us shared a hug.

“Yah just look at you. Barely 2 weeks and you’ve grown so big already!”

“How was Hong Kong unnie?” I asked.

“Conference was alright but the shopping was definitely the highlight!”

“Shopping is forever the highlight in your life unnie.” I said as the both of us laughed.

“Hey Shik~” Jamie unnie said giving Yoon Shik oppa a hug before she turn to look at the new face, well not really new but definitely new around this area. “Oh who do we have here?”

“Noona don’t tell me you don’t know him.” Yoon Shik oppa said.

“Of course I do. The famous G-Dragon.”

“Aniya noona you’re wrong.”

“Eh?”

“He’s my brother-in-law Kwon Ji Yong.” Yoon Shik oppa said making Jamie unnie laugh as she wraps her arms round my shoulders, taking note not to apply too much pressure that could cause me to lose balance and fall.

“Ah so it’s brother-in-law Kwon~ Come on in.” Jamie unnie said as she leads us into her office where she holds her general consultations at.

“Unnie what’s up?” I asked as we took a seat, reminding her why we’re gathered here.

“Right~ I just thought it was time to talk to you.”

“Regarding?” I asked, looking at Yoon Shik oppa who threw me a confused look as well.

“Your pregnancy.” Jamie unnie said as she sat beside me, holding my hands as she speaks. “You’re in your second trimester and although you told omma to not tell you anything other than the health status of you and your child as well as tips to make sure that nothing would go wrong during this pregnancy, I believe you are fully aware that you’re expecting twins again.”

“W…who said so?”

“Yoon Ji ah you have to face reality. Although omma can give you tips but you should know yourself more to make sure that you are doing the right things to keep you and your child healthy and safe. I know that incident that happened a year ago left a shadow in your heart and that you’re scared that it would occur again as long as you’re carrying twins but that’s not true. On the other hand the more you should be aware if you’re carrying a really huge baby or twins cause in if they are twins, you should be more careful and make sure that the both of them are well taken care of and that they would be delivered safely to this world.”

“I don’t need to know unnie. Omma says I’m doing well and that’s all that matters right?”

“No it isn’t! You and your baby might be healthy physically but if you continue to carry this mind set, you’re going to suffer from heavy pre-natal depression and it’s going to harm you and you baby deeply in the future.”

“I’m not depressed…”

“Yoon Ji ah you might have not notice this but not wanting to know if you’re carrying twins is already signs of depression…”