2 Years...will love...change?

Description

Following “Love in YG Entertainment” and “Challenges in Love”, I, GDbong is back with a sequel!!! (Or sequel sequel for Love in YG Entertainment :P)

Aigoo I can’t believe it has been so long already ^^ For those who have read my story, and also for those who have not, “Love in YG Entertainment” is a 200chapter story while “Challenges in Love” is a sequel following after “Love in YG Entertainment” that is 150 chapters long.

To refresh your memories for those who have read the previous two stories as well as to introduce new readers to my story:

“Love in YG Entertainment” is a story revolving a trainee name Song Yoon Ji who enters YG Entertainment with the help of her ex-boyfriend, Seungri, maknae of Korean famous boy band Big Bang. Through this story you would be able to see her training and finally debut. Not only has she gotten a stable career but also found the man she love~

“Challenges in Love” is a sequel to “Love in YG Entertainment” that features more on the love life of the sweet Ji couple, Jiyong aka G Dragon and Yoon Ji. Through this story you would be able to see the various challenges in life, be it love life and even career. Basically it sums up to one sentence, “life is never easy”.

And finally “2 Years…will love…change?”,

are you guys perhaps dying to know what this sequel is about? Kekeke being the cliffhanger queen as per my commeters, I’m not going to talk about the story here! But if you are really dying to know, just scroll down to the foreword already!!! :D

p/s: WAIT WAIT WAIT!!! BEFORE YOU SCROLL DOWN READ THIS!!! DON’T BE SO IMPATIENT!!! :D

so if you have read my stories before, especially “Challenges in Love”, you would know that following that would be 2 sequels with two different…okay maybe somehow a same ending but with a different process in the middle. This is the first sequel and this already has an ending that I foresee would be near the 200 mark or even more :D as for the other sequel that I’m going to write after this ends, I don’t really have an ending for that yet so I can’t confirm if it’s going to end as that sequel or there will be a sequel after that sequel…just stay tune if you would like to find out more :D HINTS FOR THE OTHER SEQUEL MIGHT BE RELEASED IN EITHER CHAPTER 2 OR 3 ^^ SO KEEP A LOOK OUT FOR IT!!!

Foreword

2 Years…would you say that it is a long period or a short period?

My answer? It depends.

For trainees, two years is terribly long when you do nothing but practice whole day but never know when you are going to debut.

For artist that are doing promotions, two years goes as fast as a blink of eyes because you are working everyday that you lost track of time.

For lovers, two years might still be a honeymoon period and every single day is like Valentines Day.

For a couple who is waiting to divorce with the 3 years separation rule, they would just want time to fly so that they can be free again.

Two years…will love…change?

-          Yoon Ji

gdbong
Chapter 65 would hopefully be up in a day or two~