Attracted to a Cleaner Lady

Junhyung's Model = DEVIL'S SLAVE

There was still some time before school reopened since it was still the holidays, and Eunji wanted to make herself useful. She didn't see how lazing around at home like her Insoo oppa made life more meaningful, so she went to get herself a part time job, in hope of earning some extra cash for when school started.

Dressed top to toe in her cleaner lady uniform, Eunji walked meekly into the grand and posh museum.

stock-photo-a-cute-maid-cleaner-woman-wi

(She's dressed like this, but of course the face isn't.)

Her sports shoes squeaked on the marble floor as she walked and people around her sent her looks. She gulped and tried to walk as quietly as possible, looking a lot like a chicken while doing so.

She obviously didn't fit in the place, because the people who were here were all wearing gowns and tuxedoes, with a wine glass in their hand that they always swirled around while admiring the art pieces.

She made her way to the hall where her cleaning duty began. A large banner saying "Yong Junhyung's Art Exhibition." and there was a whole line of sponsors that sponsored his work.

Eunji noted that this exhibition attracted more people than the rest, and they all seemed to be deeply attracted with what the paintings were drawn of. She shrugged since she knew nothing about art and what not, which was rather surprising since her brother was obsessed with ballet.

She picked up her duster and began dusting the paintings gently like she was taught to. She saw the paintings, but she didn't understand them. Sometimes they were just swirls of colours that didn't look like anything but some odd children's splashes to her. And sometimes they were just paintings of sceneries.

She puffed her cheeks as she looked around the place. "Wow this place is posh." she muttered. "They even give out free wine to drink." she her lips.

She shook her head to clear her head, and went over to the more populated section of the exhibition. The section she just cleaned didn't have much people admiring the paintings, but this section had a lot of mature men smiling at the painting with glints in their eyes.

She frowned, confused, until her eyes set on one of the paintings.

She choked on her own saliva and pounded her own chest to get her breathing through. "Oh gosh my eyes!" she muttered when she finally calmed down, only to realize a whole lot of people were looking at her after she disrupted the piece in the peaceful museum.

Eunji smiled awkwardly and waved. "I'm fine now. See? Ahem Ahem." she cleared and continued with her work with pink tints on her cheeks. The people just shook their head, commenting on how even the cleaner lady had to be educated to be able to enter such a place.

Eunji pouted as she moped the floor. *What? Can't people cough in this saintly place?*

The image of the painting crossed her mind and Eunji squeezed her eyes shut, fanning herself. The first painting she just saw for a split second was something that consisted of several woman that were dancing. The only thing that covered their body parts were rose petals that were falling from the sky.

Perhaps it was art, but to Eunji, she felt tainted by just looking at it. Art and dirty had just a thin line to separate them. And to Eunji, she chose to believe it was something old men looked at to satisfy that lustful beast in them.

She shuddered and kept her eyes to the ground as she moped the ground. She hoped her eyes didn't have to come into contact with any of those paintings ever again, or she'll be scarred for life.

Not being able to look up, she could only watch people's legs and try to avoid them. She darted here and there, cleaning and dusting, until she accidentally bumped into a man in a tux. He had walked up to her so suddenly she didn't notice his shoes until her head already hit his chest.

"Ah! Jeongmal Jwesonghabnida!" Eunji bowed.

"It's alright." The man told her. "It's not your fault. You didn't see me coming."

Eunji smiled. *There's a decent person here after all!* She looked up to smile at the man, only to realize he was standing in front of THOSE PAINTINGS and her eyes took in every detail of the ual obscene painting before she could shut them.

"AWEE!!!" she squealed, fanning herself. "My eyes! My eyes!"

The man frowned. "Hey. What happened?"

"I saw!! I saw the painting!" Eunji rubbed her eyes furiously, as if trying to cleanse them. "They're going to taint me for the rest of my life!" she exclaimed, making the man raise his brows in amusement.

With her head still looking down, she fumbled to the nearest table and got herself a glass of wine even though she wasn't allowed to have one. She downed it all in one go and she cringed at the sensation it gave.

"Ah~" she let out a breath and wiped her lips, putting the glass back. When she turned back, she still saw the familiar pair of black shoes in front of her.

"Are you sure you're allowed to drink that?" the man asked, but with no spite in his voice, just bemused.

Eunji pouted. "Of course not! But if I don't wash down what I just saw, I'm going to go to hell when I die! I'm sure of it!" she crossed her arms in front of her chest.

The man chuckled. "Why? Don't you look at your own body? What's the difference between seeing yourself and that painting?" Eunji frowned and gagged. "Everything is wrong. It's o. Eww."

The man remained quiet. After a few moments, he asked again. "But don't you think it was well painted?"

Eunji tapped her chin for a few seconds. "Hmmm.." she considered. She recalled the fine brushstrokes and fine details. It was truly well painted except for the fact that it portrayed uality which was wha Eunji wouldn't like. "I admit it was well done...but the contents of the painting was just...Ugh."

"Hey!" Eunji suddenly blurted. "You don't sound old."

The man laughed again. "Because I'm not?"

Eunji frowned. "Then you're really in need of a girlfriend." she advised him. "I thought only old men came here to look at these paintings. But if you're young, why would you want to look at these? Eww.."

The man let out a chuckle. "Because..." he tilted her face up to meet his. "You're looking at the artist who painted these paintings."

Eunji let out a gasp, for two things. One, that he was the painter. Two, HE WAS FREAKING GOOD-LOOKING.

She didn't expect him to be so young either, since he looked around her age. She had expected the artist to be somebody old and sick, that found joy in painting bodies of women. But he was one of the most handsome men her eyes had fallen on, and that was quite a feat considering she knew all of her MyName oppas.

"YOU?" Eunji blurted without thinking. "But..But-" she covered her face with her hands. "Oh no! And I just said those things in front of you!"

The man laughed. "What's your name?"

Eunji looked at him, scared. "Are you going to ask the museum to fire me?" she squeaked. "Because no I WILL NOT LEAVE THIS JOB." she glanced at the paintings again and she closed her eyes. "Okay maybe I might."

"No, I just want your name. Is it that hard to get it into your thick skull?" he asked boredly.

"Hey!" Eunji pouted. "Fine. I'm Kang Eunji."

The man's face brightened slightly. "And I'm Yong Junhyung." he smirked. "And in return for insulting my paintings..." he leaned closer. "I want you, to be my model."

Eunji's eyes widened in surprise. "Me?" she squeaked. "Model? For Paintings like this?" Her surprised face was immediately wiped off into a stern one. "No. Do I look like a to you?" she demanded. "No."

"Hey, just consider-"

"NO!" Eunji screamed. Everyone in the gallery looked in their direction. They started getting excited when they saw it was Yong Junhyung, the painter of these paintings.

They started surrounding him and asking him endless questions, while he tried to grasp Eunji before she ran away. Eunji beamed at the chance and made at face at him.

"I won't be your model until I die!" she made a face. "Tata~ Yong Junhyung~" With that, she pranced away before the angry man could get to talk to her for another second.