Hyejin's brother

Junhyung's Model = DEVIL'S SLAVE

"Ugh...what the hell?" Junhyung clutched his head as he woke up, frowning.

*So this is what hangovers feel like.* Junhyung growled as he stumbled out of bed. The door opened to reveal Hyejin with a tray of tea and pills.

"Junnie oppa! You're awake!" she cooed and went over to help him up. Junhyung shrugged out of her touch and hobbled down to the first floor. His mother was having breakfast with someone else he couldn't really see in that blur state of his eyes.

"Junhyung. You're down." Mrs Yong nodded, disapproval evident in her stern tone.

Junhyung nodded and plopped himself in a chair. "Morning Omonim." he muttered. He squinted at the new comer and frowned deeper than before. "Kim Kibum." he grounded out.

Key threw Junhyung a grin. "Hey yourself." he snickered. "I never thought I'd see the prim and proper Junhyung getting a hangover."

Junhyung scowled at him while Hyejin plopped herself by his side. "Key oppa!" she beamed. Key nodded at his sister, smiling slightly.

"And why are you here, Kim Kibum?" Junhyung snarled, downing the pill and tea, hoping to make his headache go away.

Key smirked. "Same reason as my dear sister." he grinned. "My sister transferred to your school here. I'm getting transferred around here in no time too. But don't worry, not your lousy school."

Junhyung sent a glare. *At least there's not another Kim irritating me at school.*

"Couldn't you both have bought a house instead of staying here?" Junhyung asked irritably. "You Kims are rich enough."

"Junhyung." Mrs Yong glowered warningly. "I asked them not to buy a house because we have enough room at home anyway. Be nice to your future fiance."

*Future Finace my foot.* Junhyung glowered. He got up from the dining table and stalked off angrily without saying anything. Mrs Yong frowned in displeasure as her son strode away rudely.

Key smirked. *I love seeing your pissed off face, Yong Junhyung.*

 

 

"You mean I went to Eunji's house yesterday?" Junhyung gaped at Doojoon.

Doojoon nodded. "You don't remember?" he asked. "She called me around ten last night and told me that you were drunk and some how went to her house. When I reached to pick you up, she wasn't around and you were asleep outside her house."

Junhyung frowned. Why didn't he remember anything?

"You better clear the misunderstanding between you two soon." Doojoon patted his shoulder and went off.

Junhyung frowned and scratched his head. What exactly happened yesterday night? Why did he go to Eunji's house? Did he do anything stupid?

"But I love her." Junhyung muttered. The only thing he remembered from the previous night was that he finally figured out why he found her so appealing. Her innocence, yes. Her cute smile, yes. Her round curious eyes, yes.

But more so because he already loved her from the beginning.

He went around looking for Eunji, but found that she avoided him wherever he went. When he went to class, he found that she had changed seats with Yoseob and sat far in front of him. Junhyung glared at Yoseob and the latter gulped. "Don't blame me hyung! You should know that her aegyo is jjang!" he squeaked.

Junhyung kept his eye on Eunji all throughout class, wanting to catch her once school ended. When the bell finally rang, Eunji bolted out of her seat and ran out of the room even before the teacher left.

Junhyung gathered his stuff hurriedly and ran after her, only to be pulled back by Hyejin. "Where are you going, Junnie oppa?" she pouted.

Junhyung shrugged her off. "Give me ten minutes. I'll meet you at the car." he told her curtly before turning to go.

Hyejin frowned and crossed her arms. "I swear, there's something up between my Junnie oppa and that stupid Kang Eunji girl. I'll find it out and make Junnie oppa mine." she huffed.

Junhyung ran out of the classroom to see Eunji already at the end of the hallway. He pushed through the crowd of students and didn't care if he knocked into anyone. "KANG EUNJI!" he hollered.

Eunji stopped and turned around in surprise. She saw Junhyung running towards her and she panicked. The memory of the previous night's kiss appeared in her mind again (even though it was always underlying there), and she reddened fifty different shades of red. She yelped and turned to run away without thinking.

Junhyung's eyes widened when he saw Eunji running away from him. "What the hell Kang Eunji?" he cursed. He sped up and caught up with her when they already went out of school.

He grabbed her elbow and yanked her towards him, making her fall into his hard chest. Eunji smelt his familiar scent and immediately jerked away, flushed. "What do you want, Yong Junhyung?" she shrieked.

Junhyung glowered at her. "Why did you run?" he demanded. "Why am I Yong Junhyung again? What happened to Oppa?"

Eunji looked away. "I felt like it."

Junhyung took a deep breath and looked at her pleadingly. "Come on, Kang Eunji. Can't you just listen to me for a moment?" he pleaded. "I didn't mean to abandon you and go out with Hyejin. I have reasons."

Eunji looked away. "I don't want to listen. I don't want to know." she mumbled. She was feeling so confused. Anymore information and she would literally explode.

Junhyung sighed and ruffled his hair. "Alright. Then we'll not talk alright?" he grabbed her wrist. "Let's go to the art studio. Let's paint." he pleaded.

Eunji yanked her hand away and looked at him with an opened mouth. "How can you still act like this as if nothing happened? Don't you remember anything from last night?" she shrieked.

Junhyung frowned. "What happened last night?" he inquired. "I know I was drunk and I went to your house. You called Doojoon hyung to pick me up right?"

"Don't you remember anything else?" Eunji asked in an abnormally high voice.

"Something happened?" Junhyung asked, confused.

"NO!" Eunji blurted anxiously. She played with her fingers. "Nothing happened." she mumbled.

Junhyung sighed and took her hand. "Kang Eunji. You're my model, don't you remember? You've got to model for me." he wanted more than anything to spend more time with her. Screw Kim Hyejin, she can complain to his mother for all he cared.

"I...I have something on." Eunji pulled away. "I can't make it." she ran away without a backward glance.

Junhyung stared at her confusedly. "Why do I get the feeling that you're running away from me?"

 

 

Unknownst to the two of them, someone else was watching in interest. Key had arrived to pick his sister from school, and had encountered the dramatic scene outside the school between Junhyung and Eunji.

Key had always been competitors with Junhyung. He was an artist too, and had always competed against Junhyung since they were kids.

However, Junhyung had always been the better artist. He gained more recognition than Key, and girls liked Junhyung more even though Key was a charmer himself.

Key made up his mind to use Junhyung's models, to engage for their service after they got even more popular after being painted by Yong Junhyung. He often had scandals with his models, unlike Junhyung who had none, even though he was the one who painted paintings of girls.

He smirked when he saw Eunji run away. "So that's his new model?" he grinned. "This is interesting."