Confused Pig

Junhyung's Model = DEVIL'S SLAVE

"Junhyung oppa..." Eunji approached the former slowly, hesitantly.

Junhyung had been staring at his injured hand previously, and he looked up at her. He forced a small smile. "Hey."

Eunji swallowed and sat down beside his hospital bunk, searching his face for his reaction to the news. "Are you okay now, Junhyung oppa?" she asked softly. "Do you feel unwell anywhere?"

Junhyung shook his head. "I'm fine. Don't worry. How about you?" he eyed her critically. He frowned. "Stand up and turn one round." he commanded.

Eunji blinked confusedly, but she did as she was told. She turned a round, puzzled. Junhyung made her do jumps, lift her hands and legs, do all sorts of yoga positions before letting her sit back down again. "What was that for?" Eunji questioned, annoyed.

"To see if you're alright." Junhyung smirked lightly.

Eunji made a face and punched his arm. "You could've just asked me instead of making a fool out of me." she blurted. Junhyung shrugged. "Where's the fun in that?" he settled back on his pillow.

Eunji sighed and sat down, staring at him. "Are you really okay, Junhyung oppa?" she managed to squeak out. "I'm really sorry, Junhyung oppa. If I hadn't been so uncareful, Key wouldn't have had the chance to kidnap me. If he didn't, you wouldn't have to come save me and your hand wouldn't be like this..."

"Shush." Junhyung told her. He gave her a face, letting her know he didn't approve of what she was thinking. "It's not your fault. I'm fine, really." he lifted his right hand and cringed slightly because of the pain, making Eunji jump up from her seat frantically.

Junhyung made her sit down again and smiled softly at her. "Even if my right hand can't paint at the moment, I can learn to use my left hand." he smiled. "I'm not going to give up that easily you know. I'm Yong Junhyung. I haven't had enough fun torturing you as my model yet so I'm not going to stop just yet."

Eunji giggled. "I'm glad you think that way, Junhyung oppa. I don't mind being tortured by  you." she beamed cutely. Junhyung shook his head in amusement and ruffled her hair. *For you, I'll do anything.*

 

 

Key was caught and sent to the police for kidnapping and fraud, but Hyejin had been sent to the mental hospital since she was clearly unstable. She had loved Junhyung too much till it had become an obsession, a horrifying one.

Key had spent some weeks in jail before being let out. He seemed very much different from how he was before, gone was the cocky diva and in came the caring and sensitive handsome man. He apologized to Eunji and told her that he'd keep out of her way.

That was the only way he could think of to love her: To give her his blessings.

Sunhee and Kikwang's relationship was stable all along, but recently they became sweeter than ever and Eunji really thought they might marry some day. Gunwoo and Seyong worked hard together and recently entered a Science competition, clinching the gold medal.

The Beast boys were fooling around everyday like they used to, not bothered about the fact that they were going to graduate the following year. Eunji coped well at school and constantly went to Junhyung's house, where she was welcomed by Mrs Yong.

Junhyung had spent the first month after his discharge from hospital to learn how to hold his paintbrushes with his left hand. He couldn't even draw a straight line with his left, and had a hard time adjusting. But Eunji was always by his side cheering him on, and eventually he got the hang of it.

Since then, Eunji had been modeling for him once again. Junhyung tried hard to get his old standards back, and it took double, if not triple the time to get the same effect he wanted. He never let Eunji see any of his paintings of her, saying he wanted to save it for the exhibition.

The two of them were an unofficial couple in every one's eyes, and all were puzzled as to why they hadn't given each other the official title of girlfriend-boyfriend yet when clearly there wasn't any space left for any one else in their hearts.

"Junhyung oppa, you know what day it is next Monday?" Eunji asked while she read a book and Junhyung painted her.

"Hn?" Junhyung grunted, not really focusing on what she said while he tried to perfect his art work. Eunji pouted a little at his lack of attention, but figured that was as much as she could have gotten. "Well? Don't you know?" she probed.

Junhyung shrugged. "The opening of my exhibition. Duh." he responded. He got up to mix a new shade of colour and Eunji went over to help him with the brushes and paint since one of his hand was still in a sling.

"Well yeah." Eunji made a face. "But there's something else happening then too. Don't you know?" she asked, anticipating for any reaction.

Junhyung looked at her. "Hn? You can tell me if you want to." he shrugged, sitting back down with his annoying poker face. Eunji puffed her cheeks irritably. *It's my birthday you idiot! Don't you even remember that? I highly doubt what everyone says that you're in love with me, Junhyung oppa. You're not showing any love at the moment!* she huffed.

Junhyung peeked at her from behind the canvass. *You're so obvious, Kang Eunji.* he chuckled. *Don't worry. I'll tell you what I feel in good time, and of course, if ample preparation.*

 

 

The distraught Eunji found herself knocking on Beast's door after her modeling session. Yoseob opened the door and was pleasantly surprised to find his sister-in-law-to-be smiling at him. "EUNJIIIIII!!!!" Yoseob squealed and attacked her with a giant teddy bear hug. "I MISSED YOUUUU~~~"

Eunji rolled her eyes. "We just saw each other at school today, Yoseob oppa." she told him bluntly.

"Can't a man be drama for a moment?" Yoseob turned up and asked the sky. Eunji giggled and ignored him, walking straight into the house. She found Kikwang and Doojoon fighting over the remote control on the couch, Hyunseung just reading a book in that cool way of his, and Dongwoon in the kitchen with a pink lacy apron...cooking.

"Oh you're here, Eunji!" Doojoon smiled for half a second, losing his concentration and eventually letting Kikwang snatch the tv remote from his hands. "AHA~" Kikwang beamed and switched the channel to football instead of basket ball.

"What brought you here today, Eunji?" Dongwoon asked, coming out of the kitchen with his hair in a mess and flour on his cheeks. No one knew, but that manly y maknae really wanted to be a cook. No one expected it right? Yeah of course not...with that pink lacy apron of his.

Eunji sighed softly as she plopped herself on the couch between Doojoon and Kikwang. "I'm troubled." she pouted. "I need advice from oppas. Love advice."

"Love?" Kikwang beamed. He shoved Doojoon off the couch. "This oppa is the one you should talk to." he pointed at himself. "I'm the only one with experience." he declared smugly.

"Yah!" Doojoon threw a pillow in Kikwang's face.

Hyunseung ignored them both and looked at Eunji. "So what's the problem with Junhyung?" he went straight to the point.

Eunji turned pink. "How do you know I like him?" she shrieked.

The five of them gave her "PUH-LEASE" faces, making Eunji turn redder. "Arraso arraso." she puffed her cheeks. She sighed softly as she propped her chin up with her elbow. "I don't know. I have no idea if Junhyung oppa likes me back or not." she sighed. "I mean, he's mean to me in the past, but he saved my life countless times.We went through so many things together, from scandals to escaping disasters. I thought we'd have some kind of bond after that, but Junhyung 0ppa hasn't even said anything yet." she whined.

"That slowpoke." Yoseob whispered under his breath.

"So now you're doubting if Junhyung hyung reprociates your feelings?" Dongwoon asked, and Eunji nodded. The Beast boys looked at each other, thinking the same thing. *Dense girl.*

It was Kikwang who first spoke up. "You're really like Sunhee you know, Eunji." Kikwang commented, making Eunji looked curiously at him. "At first when I tried to get Sunhee's attention, I was extremely good to her and paid attention to her every need. I dropped many hints along the way but she didn't know I liked her and all she could see was that freaking Gunwoo." he made a face.

Eunji nodded, remembering Sunhee's crush in the past.

"But in the end she managed to realize what she meant to me, and what I meant to her." Kikwang smiled dreamily. "Before that, she just couldn't see what was in front of her eyes and she kept looking for things further away. That's what made her so dense."

He looked at Eunji. "You're the same, Eunji. Don't look too far for clues. The fact that Hyung kept you by his side, it means a lot."

 

-----

Hello people! (:

As you recall I've promised to answer your questions that you've asked from last (was it friday or thursday) till this Monday. And I have at my blog.

Go check it out if you asked me any questions! I hope I didn't miss out any of yours. (: